[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I have never been as unhappy as right now even though I should be the happiest. Finally met the man I always wanted and waited for, everything was great, then when we got together he changed. I once told him that he was not just my boyfriend but my friend.. even my best friend.. no one knows as much about me as he does. He said he felt like this, too. I have huge difficulties to open up to people and I don't have anyone to go to when I'm sad.. Soon after we came together I felt like he got distant and harsh sometimes with the things he says... I have no problem with making fun of me.. I do this all the time but with him it sometimes feels passive aggressive.. as if it isn't meant as joke but to show power over me. I feel like he's less and lesser happy to see me and I wonder if I was passé right after he got me and if he now would rather have a new girlfriend. I know he still checks up on girls he almost had but was too shy to get. I feel like he just needed me to have a girlfriend and now that the necessarily stuff is done he wants to go on to better things.. hotter girls.. Everytime I share my feelings or call him out when he's being rude he turns the conversation so that I feel bad for doing so and he tries to make me think that I'm overreacting and too sensitive.. And I think it's kinda working now.. I really feel like shit and I cry a lot and I don't think he's even aware that I'm hurting.. I feel like I can't even talk to him anymore about anything like I used to. I'm just his stupid girlfriend now that he cuddles, kisses and fucks as it pleases him.. he's only loving when he wants to and when he says he loves me I can hear it but not feel it at all.. I wish to have as fun with him as I used to.. texting jokingly together, talking about stuff.. but now I just get a half-assed good morning and a good night.. I don't know what he's doing all day and I rarely see him.. only if he wants to fuck I think. He promised so much stuff and he never kept it.
>>
>>17403253

read the first two sentences and had to stop cuz wow what a wall.

you are letting your happiness hinge on a man. you know hes not good for you, dump him and go.
>>
>>17403253

He's my first so I don't really know how relationships work so that might be the reason I'm so helpless.. Is this normal after just a few months? I have nobody in my life I could talk about this and me being so unhappy.. Often I really think I'm the problem.. too nice, too caring, psychologically i don't know
>>
File: 1467932818477.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1467932818477.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>17403253
>bohoo

Try being an involuntary virgin as a guy at 19
>>
>>17403265
>He's my first so I don't really know how relationships work
Relationships "work" in whatever way the two people fit together. There is no one standard relationship method that everyone strives for. You have to work together to get what you both want out of the relationship, and you aren't working together. Honestly, it sounds like there is no (or little) joy in what you have together. You spend time worrying about things more than living in and appreciating the moment (all things that are much easier in the early stages and why you got along so well). If he isn't an analyzer, then you're going to meet some resistance when he feels like you're attacking him, but you're just trying to process the situation and find an honest solution. He feels vulnerable and attacked. So you're processing and yeah, he might have settled and he might be regretting that, but that's on him. That's his own thing that he needs to deal with and probably move on to deal with. And a first is your first... doesn't have to be your last. Pain, trouble, but you'll find something better. Learn what you can from the failures of this relationship, find someone more mature, and get a better fit. Enjoy your life much more.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.