[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to move a long distance (literally from across the USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1363630968180.jpg (1MB, 1150x1050px)
1363630968180.jpg
1MB, 1150x1050px
I want to move a long distance (literally from across the USA coasts) but I don't know the details of how to move stuff with me because I can't drive myself.

Buses only let you take one suitcase, planes are about the same, but how would you be able to transport about 3 big dufflebags, a guitar and a cat with you a long distance? Do they sell services that offer this? All my stuff basically fits in a backseat and trunk. Any ideas?
>>
Pay extra fees for more luggage, or send them through the postal services (not the cat obviously)
>>
>>17403208

you are the disabled girl in orlando right? i was the guy who gave you that advice.

planes do not insist you take only one suitcase. on the contrary you can get a free carry on, a free personal item, then about 30 tgo 50 dollars for each bag after that.

that being said, you could possibly (possibly) save money by simply boxing that stuff up and mailing it separately.

as for the cat, you will need to take it on the plane. you are not the first person to try and take a pet on a plan. some people literally have them on their laps for the entire ride (in a tiny kennel mind you).
>>
>>17403208
>>17403224

info on the cat from delta airlines

>Carry-On Pet Policy: Delta permits passengers to bring small pets in the cabin on most flights for a fee of $125 each way (to be collected at check-in) on flights within the United States, Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
>>
Thanks.. and yes, that's my thread. Just to be certain, are there other options for transporting yourself and some belongings a lengthy distance? Is train an option?
>>
>>17403296

train is an option, but it takes a LOT longer, and is twice as expensive. i looked into it thinking it'd be cheaper: its not. fewer people use the train so it has to charge more. it is a dying service.

if you figure out whre you are going simply reserarch your options. look at airports, trains, busses, etc. and go from there.

but a train doesnt move as fast as a plane. your plane will get you there in six to 8 hours if you hop from east to west coast. thats only 8 hours in a kennel

will you want your cat in a train for two or more days?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.