[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she Pregnant? Options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: GlVaHeZ.jpg (37KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
GlVaHeZ.jpg
37KB, 540x720px
Hello,

So, there's a potential I knocked a one night stand up. The facts.

>She was on her period. It lasted one more day after we had sex.
>I pulled out, despite us having unprotected sex for some time.
>She's not on birth control (Tells me after the hook up)
>She's like 4'9 90lbs and probably cant carry a fucking child

I'm 22, she's 19. I have two years left of college, she just graduated high school and is basically doing nothing with her life. SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION IF SHE IS PREGNANT. We're both from poor families and have no real money.

Idk anymore. What are the odds she is actually pregnant, and if so is there anyway to convince this girl to have an abortion? Fucking idiot doesn't realize she's going to ruin three lives with this decision.

>Rare Claire
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17403124
What are the odds that you have AIDS?
>>
File: 1432609079051.jpg (77KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1432609079051.jpg
77KB, 600x393px
>>17403124
Kids don't ruin lives you fucking imbecile. Grow the fuck up and stop being a worthless pile of trash or go kill yourself at some club snorting too much "dank" stuff.

There's about a 14-19% chance realistically assuming she is in good health due to the fertility likelihood between y'all.

And no, don't try to convince her of an abortion. If you don't want it explicitly tell her you are not sticking around and then attempt to cut contact, potentially getting her to sign an agreement that she will not peruse child support.

PS - Money is no problem, you could send the kid my way and as a single 18yo I would provide them a good home with no money issues, as I know how to fucking manage money and I know I don't need a great phone plan, cable, or new shoes every couple months.
Worst case try to tell her to put the 'lad up for adoption, hell you can even make some money from that. Only condition is she'd have to eat and act clean or you could get in major trouble. As long as you're both white(ish) there is a huge demand for you babbbies.
>>
>>17403138
unlikely
>>17403135
drunk and retarded sometimes.
>>17403163
we're both white and pass the pink nipple test.
she said she won't pursue child support but i offered to pay once i graduate from school.

I really wish i could go through with killing myself on some cocaine though, but I don't have the balls. thanks for the suggestion tho
>>
its unlikely she's preg but she can still get a morning after, even if its been a week or so.
>>
>>17403188
Then if worse came to worst then she could always adopt the kid out

>No balls to
C'mon senpai, it's easy to kill yourself.
If the feds ever came'a'knockin or there was ever a threat against someone I consider like a daughter to me, I'd gladly die doing my part.

Death is always lurking and always coming, embrace the sweet release, the blissful darkness, or the change in your reality, for all outcomes of death are positive.
>>
>>17403204
Right?

She said she was feeling symptoms, but after she even would be fertile it would have only been a week or so of being pregnant.
>>
>>17403204
That's a good way to make the baby retarded senpai.
If it's not within 1-3 days using that is seriously problematic.
>>
>>17403163
>There's about a 14-19% chance

He said he pulled out, it's way lower.
>>
>>17403124
The chances are near zero. Calm your tits and carry on with your life.
>>
>She was on her period
The answer is no
>>
>>17403163
yes, people with no income, no life experience and no no maturity won't be affected negatively at all. It's not like their academic and professional lives will take a huge hit in a deciding period.

Besides, they'd make amazing parents. I mean they're 20 years old kids who never even worked for their money, who have no income and have no idea how to handle responsibilities. How can their child not turn out great?

No, but seriously, never give advice ever again you cretin.
>>
File: zfck.gif (525KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
zfck.gif
525KB, 500x214px
Of all the bitches ive ever fucked raw, I have never been as fucked or as dumb as you. Don't get me wrong, ive had a few scary moments...but all turned out good for me in the end.

Enjoy forced fatherhood.
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62KB, 376x398px) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62KB, 376x398px
>>17403163
femanons...
>>
>>17403124
if she was on the rag when you fucked youre good dude. period=no condom week
god damn kids. you need to do some research and stop shitting up the board with this same thread every 10 minutes
>>
>>17403507
>>17403574
>>17403605
I want to reiterate
It is impossible for someone to get pregnant while on their period.
There is a 0% chance she is pregnant
>>
File: 00134.jpg (12KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
00134.jpg
12KB, 211x246px
>>17403163
>Kids don't ruin lives
fuck off
>>
>>17403587
Cant you see hes a little 18 yo? He is obviously discarded when reading the advice. He doesnt know anything about life yet
>>
>>17403163
>kids don't ruin lives
>grow the fuck up and stop being a worthless pile of trash
>saying all of this to a 22 year old who just started life
>>
>>17403231
She said she was feeling symptoms
>pic related

>>17403574
>>17403653
those are clearly fucking imbeciles, don't listen to them
>>
>>17403653
0% she is pregnant with your child. But more importantly why are you guys giving contact information or even your real name to a one night stand. The whole idea of a one nighter is to hit and disappear.
>>
If she becomes pregnant leave her for not getting an abortion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.