[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

incense burners FAQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160728_134941.jpg (137KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_134941.jpg
137KB, 1200x1600px
How the fuck do these work?

>put stick in hole, light it
>ashes fall on the side of it on my desk

I'm trying to find a very strong smelling incense (not necessarily the sticks) because I smoke marijuana in my apartment and I read in my lease that's a lease violation (despite it being legal where I live)

Any suggestions on long lasting and strong smelling incense?
>>
Smoke outside you fucking tool.
>>
>implying lighting shitty incense will actually cover the d disgusting ass pot smell.
Just move man, if you can't possibly envision your life without being a piece of shit stoner then move to a place that will let you.
Or accept your fucking boot when your landlord walks in and smells that very distinct disgusting pot smell mixed with strong incense nobody other than a pot smoker would fill their room with.
>>
>>17403116
All the incense I have covers the cigarette smell in my apartment.

Idk what you're using. I have an incense box that I bought at walmart. It holds three sticks at a time. I have a Frankincense/Myrrh combo aroma and I light up the three, takes several minutes for it to waft out to the room, but it works.
>>
The carpet has to be replaced and all the ventilation ducts need to be cleaned. Incense isn't going to get you your deposit back, you disgusting pig.
>>
>>17403158
>All the incense I have covers the cigarette smell in my apartment.
No. No it doesn't.
>>
>>17403144
>being a piece of shit stoner
Why does everyone think EVERYONE who smokes marijuana sometimes is a piece of shit loser?

You know it's not that uncommon grandpa. More then a 1/3 of the population does it on a daily basis, More on a less regular basis. Yet all these people go to work everyday and have lives
>>
>>17403116
use potpourri or a scented candle.
whenever I see someone burning incense who isn't Buddhist, I assume they smoke bud.
>>
File: Its a meme anon.png (177KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
Its a meme anon.png
177KB, 500x499px
>>17403180
Its a meme.
Seriously though if you smoke that often then I'd say you have the same problem a person who drinks often has.
also this>>17403168
You're a piece of shit because you're destroying property that isn't yours. Go get your own place to smoke in or go the fuck outside.
>>
>>17403194
Its literally once every 24 hours after i get off work. I seriously doubt im causing more damage then the guy next door who chain smokes cigarettes with his windows closed all day

>>17403185
haha, yea i guess your right. N
>>
>>17403180
Casual users don't cite statistics. The only people that do are stoners trying to rationalize things in order to pretend they don't have a problem.
>>
>>17403199
>I'm not a stoner, you guys. I only smoke daily.
>>
>>17403217
Gun owners/the NRA cite statistics, do they have a problem? Do doctors cite statistics?
Pretend in your small mind no one does if that makes you happy,
>>
File: 1459971564061.jpg (28KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459971564061.jpg
28KB, 533x388px
>>17403199
This>>17403234
kek. I'm not an alcoholic guys I just chug a beer daily.
>>
>>17403249
Holy fuck, I thought weed didn't cause brain damage, but now you've got me questioning that. There is no possible way a healthy human brain comes up with that rebuttal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.