[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, I finally got fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

But I'm still a kissless autistic virgin. I'm getting female attention now and I just panic.
What should I do? I don't know how to kiss or what to do, this is very stressful, I didn't sign up for this.
>>
>>17403104

the fun of chasing a girl is the same fun you get from a scary movie or a roller coaster. its a thrill. you ultimately know that whatever happens doesnt really matter, but while you are in it, it feels intense and scary and fun.

the point is that bravery is doing something despite being afraid, not becuase of a lack of fear. you panic. great. now just kiss her anyways.

she will notice you're weird and arent sure how, but its kissing. it doesnt take that long to figure out. plus a lot of kissing is chemistry.

all you need is ONE girl to teach you how to kiss. and by the time she realizes you've never done it before, it'll be too late. you're already kissing.
>>
>>17403113
That sounds like it would give me a heartattack. Can't I pay someone to teach me how to kiss semi-competently?
>>
>>17403130

you can if you want, but it wont help the actual issue all that much, which is the fear of going through with it.

it will be the best heart attack you ever have, but if you need to, drink some chamomoille tea first
>>
>>17403130
It wouldn't be the weirdest thing someone has hired a hooker for
>>
File: Operator.jpg (34KB, 300x281px)
Operator.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>>17403104

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

As with any skill, you'll improve through endless practice.

Eventually you'll reach Operator tier and take down any grill you want, whenever you want.

>Your face when you reach Operator tier.
>>
Thirsty af. Quit relying on women for your happiness. Just do you. Like fuck man. Do you as in, don't live to impress others.
>>
>>17403113
>implying its actually like that
>implying you dont beat yourself up every time it doesnt pan out because there goes another chance to get laid

I have to literally emotionally disassociate myself from the situation to be able to pull it off without looking weird
>>
>>17403214

what? dude you take yourself too seriously.

>another chance to get laid

there are a million. it is a numbers game to some degree. if someones not interested its just a 'bummer' but not something ot get upset over.

thats your problem mate. i highly enjoy the chase.
>>
>>17403214

What the fuck?

Dissociative Personality Disorder or Multiple Personalities?

OR

It's like combat and you detach so you can get the job done but still be able to sleep at night.

Remember, no Russian.
>>
File: Only the mission matters..png (324KB, 535x724px) Image search: [Google]
Only the mission matters..png
324KB, 535x724px
>>17403219

Mein nigger!

The hunt is the best part.

The sex is just another notch on my belt.
>>
first of all stop sperging around. learn to talk and keep calm while you´re at it. if you freak out, apply more beer until it feels nice.
>>
>>17403219
I have to zone out or else it hurts too bad
>>17403237
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_%28psychology%29

This is what I do I almost go into a sort of trance and it works to get people to like me but I haven't gotten to the final frontier which is sex yet so shit sucks
>>
>men
>>
>>17403257

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdsjxopGVQ

Listen to the entire song.
>>
>>17403252
>stop sperging out

How?
>>
>>17403130
>Don't keep your lips closed(dead giveaway)
>softer is better then harder
>Don't use your tongue for the first few times, if you do less is more

Just follow the girls lead
>>
>>17403298
Can't I just say that I'm not into kissing?
>>
>>17403281
?
>>
File: 837.png (148KB, 2500x1645px)
837.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>17403285
go out more grow a muscle do shit eventually your confidence rises up and you´re no longer a desperate beta in womens eyes. there´s nothing more sad than seeing a thirsty insecure green guy who clearly has no game.
>>
File: 1469044739406.jpg (97KB, 625x783px)
1469044739406.jpg
97KB, 625x783px
>>17403305
Practice kissing with your arms!
>>
>>17403305
Thank you anon, I'm dying here.

But seriously her first thought would be "fag"
>>
>>17403339

Arms is for practicing eating pussy as per Robin Williams.

Hands is for kissing mouths.

But what kind of faggot kisses grillz?
>>
>>17403339
>>17403371
I guess that's a no then. Can't I just do it like in my taiwanese animations and tell her to be gentle and patient with me?
>>
>>17403448
Yeah, if you find a woman who's kind.

And kind women are abundant in my experience. Not like male scum.
>>
>>17403189
this picture reminds me of one i saw when someone was pretending to be autistic

it couldn't possibly be the same person, could it?
>>
>>17403104
>finally got fit
no one says that, it doesn't just pop up one day.

Post pics and we'll tell you if you're /fit/ enough for girls
>>
>>17403323
green guy?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.