[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start dating girl, everything awesome for a while then stops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
Start dating girl, everything awesome for a while then stops things with me off for some other new people, kinda hurt but whatever. Few months later, friends are out of the picture and wants to start again

Reluctantly agree and the first couple months are great. The kids question pops up, she doesn't want, I do, so we break up. Then we're on again, maybe having kids isn't so bad after talking to friends who were parent's now

This grey area lasts for a while until I start really thinking about the relationship and how it ended the first time. I say that we're better friends than lovers and I should get on with my career, not be tied down. She says something else is bothering me, held back to not sound so insecure but said fuck it, so I tell her I just never got over the rejection the first time, resentment started to creep in and I'd question why she's really with me.

Is the second go usually doomed? Does the trust feeling come back? How to not feel like I was the safe/second choice? Should I just gather my self respect, keep my peace of mind and end it?
>>
>>17403091

you say that as if first go's arent doomed.

all relationships are doomed. some are less doomed than tohers, but they're all pretty doomed.

you need to learn to live a little in the moment man. a few months in is not when you want to talk about kids. then suddenly its 'OH I SHOULDNT BE TIED DOW NCUZ CAREER'

i mean really? kids arent being tied down but a gf is? and even if you argue 'WELL KIDS WOULD BE WAY OFF IN THE FUTURE'

then why does it matter if you get with your eventual baby-momma now?

just ditch her you clearly dont have anything particularly strong for her.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.