[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with some extreme paranoia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Ever since the beginning of this year some relatives I don't get along with well started frequently coming over my house more than usual and since I still live at home, it's hard to ignore them with their behavior.

Recently they started to recall alot of things I do when I am out which is really odd. Like one day I decided to ride on a local trail for an hour and when I came back home they recalled the exact location I rode my bike, knew what town I rode through and all. Got really paranoid then. They even recalled the fruit parfait I bought moments after. They even started to mention photos on my phone I never shared with anyone.

Within the same month of them being over my bank login password was changed twice. I called my bank and personally asked why it happened, but they decided not to look at it, but changing the password and changed it for me, ignoring the other shit why it happened in the first place. I asked if they could send me an email or something the next time it mysteriously changes, but they don't want to do that.

Now last week I decided to put my phone in airplane mode and play a game while they were over. After five minutes all three came into my room and asked what I was looking at on the phone... Definitely suspicious. I flipped out on them and they got pissed and went into the next room.

I went to the store of my phone carrier and asked for service. Told them the situation and they said it's unusual to hack into a current iphone or do anything with the SIM card, so most of the paranoia is gone.

I don't know what to do now. These relatives stole from me before and show a very shady character so I really don't know what they're doing. All I know is they stay on their laptop all the time and carry around several phones.

Thoughts?
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>17403048
Prepare to sold into sex slavery
>>
>>17403048
Also get a new phone under a different name and don't connect to the house WIFI
>>
>>17403048
Or just confront them in a public place
>>
>>17403540
Yeah, did that several times. Only makes them angry. They still at it.

>>17403532 can't get another one.
>>
>>17403558
If you live at home can you tell your parents or are they in on it
>>
OP is dead
Rest in pepperoni
>>
>>17403642
Parents won't believe that family members would do something that shitty.

>>17403910
Sorry, been driving.
>>
they're getting information about you from your parents. they see this behaviour as acceptable because you are younger than they are, simple as that. it is ageism at it's finest.

- what reasons would they be on your case about?
- do your parents think you are doing drugs?
- how are your grades?
- what is a day in the life if you like?
- are you really quiet with people or just recently cause of this stuff?
- can you work?
- are your parents on an intellectual level with you? can you have a normal conversation without them trying to tell you off in some way?
>>
>>17403048
>Recently they started to recall alot of things I do when I am out which is really odd. Like one day I decided to ride on a local trail for an hour and when I came back home they recalled the exact location I rode my bike, knew what town I rode through and all. Got really paranoid then. They even recalled the fruit parfait I bought moments after. They even started to mention photos on my phone I never shared with anyone.

You do realize that sounds highly unlikely, don't you? How could this be true? Are you imagining that they secretly followed you everywhere, or that there are hidden cameras on you?

I'm afraid that it is at least as likely that you told them where you went and forgot you did, or even that the whole episode is imagined.
>>
>>17406055
I really doubt that my parents are giving info away like that. Only thing about me is that I am antisocial.

>>17406239
I really hope you are right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.