[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to pick up older women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: e.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
I am young, athletic built 22 years old. I have had allot of success with young girls my age but they are so flakey and immature and interest me very little.

I want to meet older women. but I fear that i am alway coming too strong and scare them away

anyone know of any good ways to go about this?

also where would the ideal places be to meet them? I live in London
>>
Tell them you'll marry them
>>
pubs
>>
>>17402161
What do you mean by older? 30s? 40s?
>>
>>17402169
ok interesting,

so you just go to pub and just stick around?

any ques to look out for or follow?

>>17402172
30+ just older generally
>>
>>17402176
The only older women in pubs who will fuck you NSA are the type you should avoid.

Try online dating sites (not cougarlife or any of those scam joints).
Maybe try craigslist, POF, etc..

Im currently with a 37yo I met on POF.
>>
>>17402176
Idk man, I was never good with aproaching women so I usually stuck with pestering my female friends about her girl friends, so do an activity where older women are present, if you do ok with picking up younger girls you should have no trouble with older ones as long as you arent immature
>>
>>17402176
you are in this for the bigger tits, aren't you?
>>
>>17402161
>athletic 22 years old

You literally don't have to do anything. Cougars are so used to dealing with flat old flabby men and they are always sluts.

Just go to a bar where a 30 something would go, look them in the eye, and THEY will approach YOU.
Cougar women are desperate as fuck. Make sure not to have kids with them though, otherwise your kid is guaranteed to A) be not yours B) have autism.
>>
>>17402235
will try POF then thanks. tried craigslist fucking scammers left and right

>>17402237
thanks, I have thought of this and will get involved in local activities and volunteering with the elderly homes. those old grandma's are bound to have their daughters visiting them. and i'll be doing something decent in return too

>>17402237
yh except i basically learnt to just not get involved emotionally with them. I work hard for my independence and what little time i have left i put into my personal projects and ambitions. this is why i want older women less time suckers i am thinking

>>17402248
you are not into such things?

>>17402251
Yes, thank you but where would such places be for an isolated person? gurrhhh
thanks friendos, I will put back into the well of the commons for your advice
>>
>>17402161
>>17402161
Bump for interest.

I'm starting to notice that I attract the attention of some older women (I'm 18 going on 19 so it's not really that extreme) and I tend to like them more.
>>
going to dancing classes and volunteering at hospices are your best bets

also local figure drawing classes.

keeping in mind: don't shit where you eat
>>
make an online dating profile with just your athletic body pic in profile, and hit on older women on the site.
>>
>>17402373
>drawing classes
Can confirm, my mother and all her friends are in drawing/painting classes, they are like 50% 35-45 and 50% older though
>>
>>17402315
>you are not into such things?
let's not be rash, mate.
we are talking about you.
you said that younger women are flakey, immature, and uninteresting... but it's all about the tits, isn't it?
>>
>>17402592
Women are about as loyal and reliable as an autistic hamster with herpes.

It's always been about the tits, and will always be about the tits. Stop being a nu-male cuck and go deadlift something
>>
>>17402592
fair enough.
am sorry. that was indeed harsh and double faced of me.

>>17402596
and asses are good too. I will start my routine soon. good luck to all you guys out there, keep trying it gets better
>>
>>17402235

>The only older women in pubs who will fuck you NSA are the type you should avoid.

If no strings attached, then why should they be avoided so badly?
>>
>>17402161
>I have had allot of success with young girls

If this were REALLY TRUE, then there would be no need to be seeking the advice that you are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.