[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which degree should i get to get a job in the usa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: stargazing_by_meganerid-d8bp6s5.jpg (112KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
stargazing_by_meganerid-d8bp6s5.jpg
112KB, 1191x670px
I am currently at a point in my life where i dont really know how, but i know what i want to do. I am currently doing my last year of school and my grades are great, im not a genuis but definitely above average. Well basically i would like to leave europe and go to another country. I dont have any ties here so i really dont have any reason to stay.Which kind of job / degree should i go for?
Hope anyone can give me advice.
I am pretty good at english and spanish and suck at german.
Math is average/sligtly above average.
I am very good at natural sciences especially biology.
Hope anyone can help me out.
>>
Sorry i ment which mayor i should choose and job path i should take.
>>
unless you have family here immigrating to the US is extremely difficult
>>
>>17402128
well you can go if you find a job i suppose?
>>
File: immigration flow chart.jpg (2MB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
immigration flow chart.jpg
2MB, 2448x1584px
>>17402129
first you need a job offer, then an employer needs to show to prove that they did a job search and were unable to find an american qualified to do that job and thus need to bring you in, during the application process they need to do another job search and show they still couldn't find anyone. The process can take years and cost tens of thousands of dollars, so you need to have an employer that wants you that desperately.

Unless you have an advanced degree and decades of experience its not going to happen.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.