[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

selfish motherfucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: sadpepe.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
my gf left me a while ago, we still chatted daily and i had actually had a vain hope to get her back.
yesterday she asked me out for dinner and i said that i didnt want to be friend and if we couldnt have a relationship i'd rather cut her out of my life than just be friends.
she said that this behaviour is selfish and immature, but i dont understand why. she's seeing another guy now and being in contact with her is painful. help my understand bitches mind adv.
she blocked me a that made me realize what a shitty person she is, at least i'm free now.
>>
Well the way you described it's sounds like you came as an asshole, but if we assume you were nice about it and explained that friendship isn't possible because of feelings then she is being dumb. Not everyone can be friends with exs.
>>
Nah, you did the right thing. It's tempting to stick around after a relationship's over because you still want the other person in your life or something but it ends up just fucking shit up and someone eventually should feel free to cut it off if need be

Pretty classic shit, it happens. It sucks, but it's hard to maintain friendship a lot of the time after a relationship ends
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.