[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke my House Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1363848181776.jpg (20KB, 267x214px) Image search: [Google]
1363848181776.jpg
20KB, 267x214px
Yo.

So, here's the thing.

Live with dad, he has poor hygiene (super greasy hands that leave grimy fingerprints, doesn't wash hands after pissing, etc,), so I tried to sanitize the home phone before I used it, today. I've done this before with alcohol that I put on a paper towel, but I think I did too much this time and fucked up the phone.

No sound when I pick it up, and I can't press any of the number buttons.

However, it's still displaying the correct time and the other buttons seem to work.

Took out one of the four AA batteries (it has a cord but uses batteries) and put it back in, still same issues.

Don't know what to do. Google just shows me stuff about cell and smart phones. Maybe it's disconnected, though I pulled out the ethernet plug earlier and put it back in, to no avail.

Thanks for your time.
>>
Why not just get a new one? House phones are dirt cheap.
>>
>>17401752
It's the middle of the night and I'm poor. Plus, I want to avoid trouble with my dad, if I can. I'm willing to buy a new one, but this is just embarrassing.
>>
>>17401744
bump for more advice, please?
>>
>>17401744
How about telling him not to be such a fucking slob? Jesus fuck.
>>
Do he know that you fucked the phone? No? Then fuck fixing it, let him do it.
>>
>>17401744
Update.

Turned out my dad just disconnected the phone. It's all good, now.

Goddamn, what a relief. I thought I checked the cords and everything.
>>
>>17403006
Nobody needed an update on this stupid fucking thread.

Faggot.
>>
>>17403008
Well, someone needs to change their tampon. Figured it's nice to let a thread conclude than just have it 404.
>>
>>17403017
>newfag

So sage the damn post.

>captain 'save a thread' doesnt want it to 404 even tho there were like 2 replies and the issue is no longer relevant
>>
>>17403049
Lol, whatever, dude. Your replies keep it alive, too.

Now go back to /b/.
>>
>>17403058
>lives with daddy and tells someone where to post
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.