[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of introvert narcissism? I feel intimidated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1447631693289.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447631693289.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How do I get rid of introvert narcissism? I feel intimidated and depressed whenever someone one ups me either intentionally or on purpose. I hate this because it causes me to fall back on a academic level.
>>
>>17401587
Unintentional*
>>
>>17401587
For the millionth time, social anxiety is not the same as being an introvert, cant stress this enough, everyone on this board claims they're introverts when they clearly arent.
Now about your problem, I cant really relate because Im incredibly non competitive, but accepting people can have better ideas or find better solutions than you at times is a necessity, depending on your major you might have to work as a team on your job and team work is based on finding the best possible solution for the problem, theres no room for ego clash there.
Dont take it personally, the other people are pitching ideas just like you and sometimes they will be better and sometimes you will be better, you have to view it objectively for the problem's sake.

I might've missed the mark and your problem isnt college related at all, it's where i've seen it more often, but feel free to share more details or maybe an example
>>
>>17401587
Are you a virgin? This might be why you're such an insecure meek faggot.

Introverted Narcissist = chickenshit
>>
>>17401587
An actual narcissist would never ask this question. Nor would a narcissist admit, or even realize, that they are experiencing feelings of intimidation or depression.

So the good news is that you aren't pathological.

To answer your question, just keep these two thoughts in mind:

Comparison is the third of joy.

Don't strive to be better than your fellow man, strive to better than your former self.

Also, age helps. In your 30s you begin to realize that most of your fucks and gone and you naturally stop giving them away so freely. It's a very nice feeling and really ups your day to day happiness.
>>
>>17402640
*Thief not third
>>
>>17401587

You are just insecure, stop comparing yourself to other people. Cultivate self worth.
>>
I found the answers I needed from this thread. Thank you guys.
>>
>>17401587

Liz?
>>
>>17403459
No, sorry man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.