[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: what the actual fuck.png (144KB, 1001x786px) Image search: [Google]
what the actual fuck.png
144KB, 1001x786px
My roommate moved out a few months back and the dude he found to replace himself is a psychotic hobo that doesn't pay his rent

>living with a middle aged dude (we'll call him James) and the new dude who replaced my friend (we'll call him Steve), who is like 60
>Steve seems nice at first, but starts getting territorial first month
>pays his rent, so i don't really care
>second month starts drama with management at the apartment complex, moves my shit around, throws my and James' shoes out the balcony
>confront him about touching our shit, he gets defensive, but says he'll stop
>doesn't pay his rent second month, turns out the dude is unemployed (my idiot friend didn't even ask the dude if he had income before taking him on)
>the three of us are jointly responsible for the rent so James and I had to come up with his share to avoid eviction
>when he sees he on the stairs, asks me "so, did you guys get that rent thing sorted out?"
>hold back urge to disembowel him
>next month rolls around, doesn't pay this time, either
>I'm trying to get off the rental agreement and move out, but I need everyone's signature to get me off it
>Hobo Steve won't sign it cause he's living rent free
>After playing some legal chicken with management, convince the landlord to give us a 60 day vacate notice so I'm not stuck paying his rent for eternity
>even though I have two months, I move out almost immediately, leaving only my bed and desk since I can't afford a moving truck yet
>still gotta pay another two months rent, but at least it's over with
>or so I thought
>get text from James that hobo Steve moved into my room, using my bathroom and bed
>eyes go red, considering driving down and drowning him in toilet
>few days later (today) get pic related in the mail

/adv/, what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>17401450
umm... isn't that what you want?
>>
Well make it clear that it wasn't you and you have since stopped living there basically. I would honestly try to get a lawyer or something and see if they can help you get something out of this situation and also clear your name from this.

This is pretty fucked though. I'm sorry you have to go through this and hope for the best man.
>>
>>17401461

He can get blacklisted in terms of looking for new housing. Plus police are involved which is no bueno.
>>
>>17401468
then he should get a good reference from the landlord if not hes cucked
>>
>>17401461

There's a reason I was willing to pay his share to avoid getting evicted. If I have it on my record, my chances of finding a place to rent drop to basically zero. Since I'm still in college and will be moving around a lot (for internships), this is a problem

>>17401464
thanks for the kind words. I can't afford a lawyer as it is. We're all legally responsible for the unit and all three of us are being evicted, technically. I just wanna know if there's a way to keep me out of it. Do I just bring this document with me to renters and say "I promise I can explain"?
>>
>>17401471
will a reference help in my scenario?
I've been on good terms with management throughout the ordeal, and what happened in the letter happened when I wasn't around
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.