[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing a Drug Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1387141021441.jpg (145KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1387141021441.jpg
145KB, 1024x681px
Hey /adv/, I have a drug test coming up in less than a week, probably 4 days. I'm a daily pot smoker. Smoke a minimum of 2 or 3 grams a day. It's a urine test. Is there anyway I'll be able to pass?

I know this is my own fault and I put myself in this position, but please give me the benefit of the doubt and help me out.
>>
>>17401327
Smoke shop. Fake urine. Good luck, anon.
>>
>ask a clean friend
>piss in rubber glove
>wear big (not baggy) pants
>maybe wear dickies loose fit?
>tape to leg

Use electirc tape. It doesnt make noise when you peel it off. You cant flush so make sure he pisses a good amount in the glove. Because you need some for the cup and some for the toilet to complete the ruse. Only risk is not having it be warm enough because the waiting rooms are usually cold on purpose amd they make you wait longer in purpose to fight this. Just tape it to your calf and sit cross legged enough to keep it warm without popping it. Mabe ecen practice at home with water?
Anyway it worked for me, 3 times. Only once did the technician do a double take on it but in the end it was all good.
>>
Try a detox drink. Drink the whole bottle the day before, piss, fill the bottle with water drink it again, piss again, then fill it a third time and your piss should be clean. You can test yourself with at home tests to check if you'll pass. You can get the detox and tests at mosT smoke shops. Try to run and sweat it out over these 4 days. I have a couple of friends that swear by this technique. Good luck OP
>>
>>17401327
Stop smoking currently. Low fat/high fiber diet, lots of cardio until 2-3 days before test. The 2 days leading up to test, high fat and little exercise. The metabolite is stored in your fat, and released when you burn it. If you are obese, your chances are lower this will work.

Do a trial run a few days before.
Start drinking water until pissing completely clear. It would normally take me around a half gallon. I mean it can get water clear.

Keep track of how much you are drinking and the time for your urine to change. Throw a sip of gatorade in there every now and then. Eat before.

Take a B-vitamin complex and note how long until the color changes (like laser yellow). Take a large dose of creatine ~20g the morning of test and another 5g an hour before (this is for specific gravity).

You can buy home test to see where you stand.

Repeat day of test.

Other things: Don't use first piss of the day.
Don't use first piss in stream or end (start pissing into toilet>>then cup>>then finish in toilet), Lots of aspirin is suppose to cover the metabolite as well (I have never tried this).
>>
Cranberry juice, water, detox drink.

Get chuggin' on the juice and water asap, and follow whatever detox you gets instructions.

Or get fake piss if you're not going to a lab to get it tested, or get a friend to piss for you.
>>
Day of drink nothing but water, pee and drink, pee and drink, until your urine is basically water. Then take a multivitamin.

If your urine is basically water you'll pass every time, but they look at the coloring and will fail you if it's clear, so the multivitamin(s) add color.
>>
Niacin is a water soluble vitamin that overdrives your metabolism. Drink water and cranberry juice (not cocktail) and take something like 1g of Niacin to 1500. You'll be pissing buckets and some people get warm. The flush can turn your skin red, a little bit uncomfortable. You can clear yourself in 24 hours, but 48-72 hours is the ideal.
>>
>>17401327
>Smoke a minimum of 2 or 3 grams a day.

W-why?
I feel bad when I smoke more than 3 hits from my one hitter a day...
>>
>>17401327
Put fake/substitute piss in a condom, have a safety pin stored somewhere to poke it

Also maybe get some of those thermal pads people put in gloves and shoes to keep it warm on the ride over, but not to warm.

They don't really check so don't sweat it. Most important thing is getting the temp right.
>>
To those saying condoms or rubber gloves, why not use a sterilized bottle? Much less risk of popping that shit all over yourself. Also, hand warmers are ideal for substitution. I hit my gf's piss under my crotch and it worked like a harm.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.