[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm undesirable/what my problem is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I feel like on paper, I'm not a freak or social autist or anything. I have friends, a job, I'm heading back to school in August. I have hobbies, albeit sometimes unconventional ones, but I feel like I'm just flat out undesirable to women in terms of romance. I get compliments from women saying I'm handsome/good looking/"I like your x characteristic (Usually eyes/hair)" but never do women pursue me. I've dated before, but it seems like things never go anywhere meaningful. Dates always fall flat and I never speak to them again, or if a girl at work/school gets to know me, they seem to lose interest rather quickly.

Is there any way I can troubleshoot what the fuck my problem is, and why it seems women acknowledge me, but after the occasional compliment/conversation, they look past me?
>>
>>17401185
Bumping for mutual interest. I have a similar case to op
>>
>>17401185
Jesus Christ this happens to me too much. Not OP but just relating here. Like, I'm told I'm "handsome" or "good looking" or whatever but I just don't click with most women so they lose interest in me and I've failed in terms of conversing with them. I'm pretty sure I've got looks down but my personality just isn't like a robot like them. I don't have instagram, haven't actually used Facebook in years and rarely use snapchat and all these women care about are selfies and their popular media (shit music and tv/netflix in general) and their goddamn looks and shit. And mind you, I'm the same age as these women so its not an age thing. Im not much olser than these girls, if not, the same age. People often confuse that as my problem online when I talk about this issue of mine for some reason.
>>
File: 1469553631318.jpg (53KB, 375x414px) Image search: [Google]
1469553631318.jpg
53KB, 375x414px
>>17401225
Oh and bump
>>
Interested in this also. I've heard many conflicting things, and I'm way too biased against myself to really know if I'm as bad as I think I am.
>>
>>17401225
Older*
>>
i think you'll find everyone is the same OP andnother people itt. thats why "just be yourself" is actually good advice. what people dont understand is that being yourself isnt designed to get you all the pussy in the world. its so that when you are yourself you'll actually meet someone who loves you for who you are. it sucks but when it does happen then ay, its great. in the meantime, why not indulge in some casual sex with strangers?
>>
>>17401274
>Why not just indulge in some casual sex with strangers?

Trust me, I would love that. But that's easier said than done. Not even talking about the confidence to ask, but the "Wow this guy is a real piece of shit he just wants casual sex with me, what does he think I'm a whore?" stigma.
>>
>>17401277
im in the exact same position as you. what i did was just said fuck it ajd invited them out for a drink. yeah i was nervous as shit but it went alright. dont beat yourself up to much if you fuck up. ive had a lot of embarrassing sexuak encounters but im still here.
>>
>>17401185

first and foremost, post a picture of yourself. we start at the surface in whats obvious and recognizable and work our way down. if you cant pos ta picture we really cant help you.

second, why do you think its a womans job to pursue you? ive only been asked out by girls twicei n my life. one was in highschool the other was a legitiamte autist at an anime party.

point being that its the mans job to pursue. you are only undesirable if you ask girls out and they all say no
>>
>>17401289
Alright, I'll humor the idea.

I don't think it's a woman's job to pursue me. Granted throughout high school and my first year out of school (I took a year off after graduation to think on what I wanted to do) I've had a good four or five women obviously flirt with me/plain ask me out. But like I said, I don't feel it's a woman's job to pursue me. I do pursue when I find a woman I'm interested in enough to ask out, which has only been two so far. But I don't keep a constant eye out for every possible partner, either. It's nice though to have someone out of the blue asking to buy you a drink. It's not required for a woman to put in effort, but it's encouraged in my book.
>>
>>17401339
you took a long time to post this so i feel asleep. i doubt oyu are still around. but lets start here

>i dont think its womens job to approach me!!1!

then why do you literally ask:
> but never do women pursue me.

you admit that you have the same experiences as other men
>women find you attractive
>some have approached oyu
>you have dated

your only nods as to why you arent desirable are
> but never do women pursue me.
and
>it doesnt go anywhere meaningful.

though you never mention if any of these women meant anything meaningful to you. meaning is a two way street. you cant just say 'I WANT SOMETHING MEANINGFUL' and expect women to get there. its cohesive. if you arent that into them, they arent going to be that into you.

now maybe there were girls you were hella into, but you havent really mentioned that. you simply talked about how women react to you, not you to them. so its hard to gauge.

if ur around and want to talk this further hit me up
[email protected]

we can skype from here and dive into your personal life and history and see whats up.

on the surface, no its not your looks. you are certainly a qt3.14 but not so cute that its not rugged enough for a woman. the only isse is your hair. i love curls and waves myself, but most women arent going to be into that lonng ass wave on the left side of the image. that part comes off as a little gay but yeah.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.