[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get my mom to willing fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (99KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 500x693px
I'm late 20s and me and my mom are super close and can talk about anything. ANYTHING. I literally whipped my dick out to show her something I was trying to explain and she didn't shy away. Anything you guys can think of to trick her into it or seduce her??? Drugging and alcohol is not an option.

Photo not of my mom.
>>
Just work on getting a real gf m8.
>>
Bad idea. At best, you get laid and then your relationship is ruined. At worst, your relationship is ruined and your entire family shuns you forever.
>>
File: 1469668116508.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469668116508.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>Drugging and alcohol is not an option
>>
>>17400948
If you can talk to your mom about "anything ANYTHING" then talk to her about this. That's not going to guarantee that she will be willing to fuck you, but it starts the conversation that can get you there.

This is a bad idea though.
>>
>>17400948
Tell her you're having these thoughts, and see if she can get you some help. That isn't healthy, anon.
>>
Start a conversation about how you wish you knew how to please women better. From there, slowly segway into asking her if she could teach you because you trust her.
>>
>>17400975
This.

If she's really going to talk about anything with you then discuss your attraction towards her.
>>
ewww man. But is she even hot? post a pic because the advice depends on it.
>>
>>17400948
you do realize she saw your dick and cleaned your asshole before you even knew what they were. Motherfucker
>>
>>17402335
>Motherfucker
Literally
>>
>>17400948
Are you really so pathetic that you can't bust a nut with any other female on the whole damned planet that you need your mommy to help you?
>>
>>17402365
Or maybe he has a specific fetish for this?
I don't get how choosing X instead of Y, implies you are unable to get Y.
>>
>>17402371
so fucking your mother is a fetish? naw, he has a hard dick and wants to stick it in any pussy that speaks to him. Doesn't matter to him it's the same pussy he came out of
>>
>>17402371
Because it shouldn't be a thought. If you can get any girl you want, go get a milf.

The world doesn't revolve around you, think about the relationship, trust, integrity, respect -- everything you are about to risk throwing away just so YOU can get off. Mentally ill, fuckwit.

Mentally ill people would even attempt to validate what OP wants. Lower members of society that can get what they truly want because they are pathetic, so they warp their desires and go for something no one else would even consider - because NORMAL people can get simple things without ruining relationships with someone their genetic code wouldn't even work with. Inbred people are retarded for a reason. You are supposed to go for people that add genetic diversity. Mentally ill people go against what should come natural through genetic instinct.
>>
>>17402389
A few typos in that message but you get my drift.
>>
>>17402382
>so fucking your mother is a fetish?
Everything that is sexual and immoral can be turned into a fetish.
>>17402389
You did not address my point. I know having such desire is wrong and it shows he is mentally ill. It does not mean the desire is caused from being unable to have normal sex.
>>
>>17400960
kek
>>
>>17402400
Based off my experience in life, yes I am only assuming, but I think it's safe to ASSUME someone like this doesn't get every girl he wants, and if he did, he wouldn't be SINGLE and thinking about banging his mom. Really not hard to explain. Humans are capable of basic extrapolation techniques like this.
>>
ITT: People arguing about whenever or not fucking your own mom is fine.

>Protip: Its not ok ya mentally ill NEETs.
>>
>>17402433
why?

as long as both parties are willing I don't see what's wrong with it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.