[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day? Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DAYT2FINSUCK.jpg (93KB, 1242x1184px) Image search: [Google]
DAYT2FINSUCK.jpg
93KB, 1242x1184px
Starting a fresh thread. Same deal as last time, good, bad, or weird days are all encouraged. Let some "wisdom" fly around for others to sponder about. Were all ears.
>Your age
>Location (optional)
>How was your day
>Your current worries
>Highlight of your day/anything interesting
>Personal advice to give to other people
>Personal philosophy
>Sum up your day in one word
>Sum up your life in one word (optional)
>Song that sums up your day

^^^ New addition to your day, pick a song that would sum up your day or mood. Remember that venting is better than being bottled up. - Anon
>>
OP here, I will start with my day.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
It was better than yesterday.
>Your current worries
Same stupid teen shit. Friend problems in general.
I hanged out with a friend of mine, "For me, thats rare".
People will notice you more if you smile.
>Personal philosophy
Smile and make the best of crap.
Talking
Weird
ELO - Mr blue sky
>>
>>17400765

I'll try

>I am 23 years old
>I live in hollywood
>my day was more or less plain, nothing special, nothing bad
>my current worries are my dizziness and my finances. i had brain damage and am recovering but this weeks been rough and the docs want more testing
>the only 'interesting' thing i can say is that i started reading a book on the philosophy of buffy the vampire slayer, in the hopes that it will help me get back to writing, something i struggle iwht since hte brian damage
>my personal advice is to try and enjoy the little moments. you can condition yourself to find normal days as a happy experience, simply because you had ice cream
>my personal philosophy is that life is what you make of it. when tragedy is over, there is no reason to be sad. you survived, you won, find something new to be happy about
>'plain' is how i would sum up this day. i dont mind though, yesterday was beautiful for me. i have a lot of beautiful days lately.
>'worthwhile' is the one word i would use to sum up my life so far.

if i had to sum up my day with a song i think id choose this remix from adventure time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPfz_R7tsA

its been my theme for awhile. im usually very happy to be independent and on my own, and lately have been exploring new relationships. ive made a great new friend, have solidified a friendship with an old friend, have the best mentor / father figure in the world, and simply love the relationships in my life. I am struggling to find the ability to write since the brain damage, and i feel like that is missing, but it stil lfeels great to feel so loved and to know that I earned it to some degree.
>>
>>17400781

>california

muh neighborino. you are OP yeh? only two posters, three posts. and im: >>17400783

seems to me that you are a few steps ahead of where i was at your age. i didnt get your mindset until i was about 20ish. keep pushing forward. you find yourself transitioning to 'smile and make the best of crap' to 'things arent that crappy, so smile'.

good luck
>>
>>17400765
>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
Pretty mellow
>Your current worries
Money
Wife sent me a pretty sexy picture of herself
Appreciate the little things.
>Personal philosophy
See above
Slow
Great
Shit OP, too many to choose from.
>>
18, currently in Buenos Aires.

My day was unproductive and sad. I sat in the hostel all day on my phone drawing nudes when I really should have been out exploring the city.

My current worry revolves around my self destructive thoughts which arise whenever I'm alone. Graphic images of my left wrist being slit is a popular image which preoccupies my mind.

The highlight of my day was the 1/2kg of ice cream I just ate to try and distract myself from self destruction. Although I guess eating half a kilo of ice cream is a form of self destruction.

I have no advice because no one should want to emulate me.

Currently my philosophy is defined by the quote "sometimes it's the things you didn't do that you regret".

Draining.

Great.

I feel like Open, by The Cure sums up how I'm feeling retrospectively.
>>
File: 1420666278748.jpg (221KB, 699x629px) Image search: [Google]
1420666278748.jpg
221KB, 699x629px
>>17400798
OP here,
Wow, it really means allot too, especially with how my "problems" are what I consider crap, but You are right, it isn't crap, I just need to understand that my crap isn't bad and I just need to smile :3 thanks! It really does mean allot especially how I am at a low point and I need to keep my head high. Thanks for making my day much better! - Anon
>>
>>17400858

not sure if that was meant to be sarcastic, but either way, hope it did help. i think part of growing up is just learning to enjoy the enjoyable parts, remove the unenjoyable parts, and simply ignore the minor nuisances we used to let ruin our days.

good luck.
>>
File: 1431006409747.png (77KB, 490x635px)
1431006409747.png
77KB, 490x635px
>>17400869
OP here,
Nah that wasn't sarcastic, I can understand that my problems aren't as big as most peoples, but I just don't have the motivation to follow that thought yet, of course like you said we got to ignore those minor problems and I will do my best! thanks - Anon
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
LI, NY
>How was your day
Boring. Only a 4hr shift today
>Your current worries
School in august, with 5 and a half of Human Anatomy and Physiology on Fridays
What will happen with the Girl when I apologize
Fucked up making Mac and Cheese
Always act and have closure. Better than not acting and wondering about what could have been
>Personal philosophy
Live for your fellow man.
Boring
Lazy
Uh... Heres just a favorite of mine. Kinda relates to my shit aswell in a way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVZi2LEi5M
>>
File: fuck.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Midwest
>How was your day
Could've gone a thousand times better
>Your current worries
I just got a haircut that turned out crappy. The past like 10 haircuts I've gotten have all been crappy. My hair will grow back in a month, so I'm not that upset, it's just the disappointment that every single time I get my haircut it turns out shit that's got me feeling down.

I've never had a GF, but I've been talking to this girl a friend hooked me up with over FB and through texting for the past couple of weeks and we were hitting it off fairly well. She's way out of my leagues in the look departments go, but I had asked her yesterday if she wanted to hang out this weekend and she said yes.

With this shit haircut is shot all my confidence or desire to want to hang out with her so I told this weekend wouldn't work. So I guess I'm just waiting until my hair grows back a bit more so that I can ask her out again but I feel like that will be so long of canceling plans and putting her off that she'll lose interest in me.
Uh. The haircut I guess. Wasn't exactly a great highlight, but it happened. It sort of made me shoot all of the rest of my plans down because I didn't feel like being out in public
Figure out what you want to do as early as possible, it will save you a lot of time in the future
>Personal philosophy
There always is/was something I could do/have done in any situation to alter the outcome no matter what. Blaming your problems on external things or claiming you had no control over the situation is stupid. You're able to change anything
Unlucky
Lazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jieN2Hp5hS4

Pic related, my shitty haircut
>>
Might as well repost here as last thread ended on mine
>Age
>Location
B.C Canada
>How was your day
Quiet/dull just another day of chores.
>Your current worries
No motivation to better myself IE:Job, Health, Socializing.
>Highlight of your day/Anything interesting
Got to talk to my buddy after a few months of not seeing him.
>Personal Advice to give to other people
Don't hesitate on opportunities, i still pass on life changing stuff just cuz of fear of change don't be me try something different (Or don't just consider it)
>Personal Philosophy
Always smile, it's a small thing but a smile alone can bring happiness.
Chill
>Sum up your life in one word
Hesitant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-26hsZqwveA More because it's stuck in my head during quiet days.
>>
File: hair.jpg (78KB, 564x940px)
hair.jpg
78KB, 564x940px
>>17400909
For refrence, this was the cut I was asking for

Long fringe on top, that swoops over the forehead that I can part out of my eyes, short on the sides.

My hair was wet when she cut it and it looked close enough to this but when it dries it looks like shit

Kill me
>>
File: 1461311115903.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1461311115903.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>Your age
>How was your day
Remorseful, I feel like I've past a small milestone. I used to be really lazy and glutenous, destroying myself as the days past, but after spending most of this summer working, i feel kinda bad i haven't supported my parents more
>Your current worries
not being the very best
i accidentally knocked down my whole desk by moving one wire with my toe. it's more comical if you experienced it rather than reading it
go all in
>Personal philosophy
nothing matters, so exert be the best possible outcome
retrospective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3PwteHlkN4
>>
>Your age

>Location (optional)

New York
>How was your day.

Started out hopeful I was ready to fly. Ended with me wanting to kill myself as I was driving back home. Same as the last 17 years.
>Your current worries

I will never be sane.

Girl I work with was kind to me. But then she totally ignores my presnce outside of work lolol.
Out yourself first. Never trust anyone too much, or you will end up like me.
>Personal philosophy
I don't have one. If I did, you def should not follow it.
>Sum up your day in one word.
Disappointment.
Dissappointment.

Don't let me fall - BYOB.
>>
Didn't get the job
>>
>>17400765
>20
>CA
>frustrating
>money and women
>class was cool I suppose
>get /fit/
>stay strong
>mundane
>cant think of a song
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
USA
>How was your day
It was a day
>Your current worries
Trying to keep it all together
Some parts I ordered arrived
Never leave something for tomorrow, you don't know if you'll be in it
>Personal philosophy
Follow your heart, your brain will figure out how to make it work
Wasted
Empty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNKMzQfuzQ
>>
>Your age
>Location
FL
>How was your day
Mind numbing and exhausting
>Your current worries
Don't piss off the DIVO
Picked up flight suits from the uniform shop
Stand up straight and act like you know what you're doing
>Personal philosophy
Get in there and rock that shit
Studying
>Sum up your life in one word
Studying
Anything Goes - Cole Porter
>>
>>17400917
Doesn't look so bad to me. You could rock the combed look until it grows out as opposed to the more styled.
>>
OP here, I will start with my day.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
Suburbia
>How was your day
Decent
>Your current worries
Auditions. Though after hanging out / getting help from a girl friend of mine I think it's gonna to be a breeze.
Saw a movie with dad. Didn't actually do all that much today. Not bad .
Carve your own path.
>Personal philosophy
See above .
Killing (monsters N Shieeet).
Ascension
Too tired . I don't know . The one song , uh.... Mas Que Nada . The feature , not the original .
>>
>>17401149
It isn't that bad. My hair grows quick. It will grow out the way I want in a month. It's just the disappointment of always getting a shitty haircut that has got me irked.

I'm just tired of stuff never working out for me. I'm being cynical and depressing about the whole thing (it's a haircut for Christ's sake) but there's a bunch of other little things adding up and a shitty haircut ontop of it sucking away all of my confidence isn't helping the situation
>>
>>Your age:28
>>Location (optional): Northern VA
>>How was your day:could be better
>>Your current worries:had court, being charged for assault on family member. 1st time charge for anything my whole life. Worried about the turn out. Next court date is 10/5 or something.
>>Highlight of your day/anything interesting
>>Personal advice to give to other people:if your bitch is a lying cunt or a cheater it's not worth beating her fucking ass
>>Personal philosophy: patience can go so far
>>Sum up your day in one word:stressed
>>Sum up your life in one word (optional)
>>Song that sums up your day:if you want it - TV girl
>>
>Age
>Location
California (916 represent)
>How was your day
It was pretty great until I saw my old oneitis on Facebook. Still an okay day, though.
>Current worries
Family problems, future happenings due to /pol/ memes
>Highlight of my day
Borderline panic attack due to aforementioned oneitis
Remember that this anon believes in you, no matter how fucked up you are.
>Personal Philosophy
As long as you have a somewhat functional body and mind, there is hope.
>Sum up my day in one word
Slow
>Sum up my life in one word
Preparation.
Close tie between
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co4YpHTqmfQ

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjxF-kB9YTE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.