[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh 4chaners. Just finished receiving yells and shouts saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Oh 4chaners.

Just finished receiving yells and shouts saying that I'm stupid and dumb, uneducated and am nothing by the people that made me.

All I have is my phone, pillow to talk to and an old picture of my dog that passed away last year which was basically my only friend. I think about her sometimes.

How do you all cope with this?
>>
Move out, get a new dog, and a job if you don't have one. There is no reason to stay in a place where you feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17400753
Fuck off frogposter.
>>
>>17400760

this.

>>17400753

your initial reaction will likely be

>ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MOVE OUT BECAUSE OF XX AND YY

then any advice we give you around that you will continue to ignore and say its impossible because of other reasons.

the truth is, people have been in much harder situations and have made it out. you just have to think
>how much am i willing to suffer in order to end this particular suffering.

if your parents are the lesser of 50 evils, then feel free to stay with them, but then stop complaining about how bad it is because you know how worse your other options are.

but if staying with them is not an option: move out. walk two hours a day just to get to your minimum wage job so you can put money away. sleep at a homeless shelter or in a secret spot you know of if your parents arbitrarily kick you out for getting a job. ask a gay man to teach you how to drive if you dont have a license, simply because gay guys on craigslist iwll do anything to attempt to seduce you down the road.

suck a few dicks if you have to, as long as its all part of the bigger plan and not just somethign you are doing to survive another day.

it shoudl all be building to your big plan
>a job that pays enough for a private room, somewhere down the line.
>>
>>17400760

Moved out before or 2 years, ready got a new house dog. Have a job been working at same tech company. The real argument with my parents was I said that I dont like our uncles and aunts because they harass me about me being myself and not having a college degree and say how I am a failure.
>>
>>17400768

Then they slammed on he table and said it's because you are a failure!

>>17400766

Your advice was alright. I moved out before it was ok. I want to buy a place and am very frugal.

I have values so the whole Craigslist thing is nogo. Not gonna be cocking for cash.
>>
>>17400784

and if it comes down to that, or being stuck, you will have to choose being stuck. not saying it should or will, but you never know.

good luck.
>>
>>17400789

Thanks for the feedback. Good luck to you 4bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.