[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
I might go back to college.. I'm worried.. I was fucking miserable when I tried it last fall. I'm 25 years old and really don't want to go back. But the job market is fucking hell...

I'm scared that if I go back, not only will I be miserable again, but I'm worried that even with a degree I won't be able to get a job.. Fuck

I need fucking advice
>>
File: 1469423059623.gif (2MB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469423059623.gif
2MB, 237x300px
>Be me fixing to graduate from college.
>About to get my hands on AA Degree.
Feels good Anon. JUST DO IT!
>>
>>17400559
I'm back at school and I'm 28. You don't make friends. You figure out that everyone is too childish. I'll be 30 when I'm done and I'm glad I'm going back pick something with weight to it. I went for business the first time but now I'm doing nursing. Baby boomers are getting older and will need more medical attention.
>>
>>17401131
I am doing nursing also. I Graduate from a Jr. College and plan on transferring over for my BSN whenever I get the resources
>>
>>17400559
What was so miserable about it? Whatever it was, it's definitely better than having to work a minimum wage job.
>>
Try training school? Vocational?
>>
>>17401139
Good luck. I'm just doing my Associates but several of the hospitals in my city offer to help pay for BSN degrees after 2 years of working full time.
>>
I just got my BA in Spanish and shooting for grad school in Fall.

I'm nervous as fuck that my resume and letter of intent aren't going to cut it
>>
>>17400559

I'm 30 and need 25 more credits for an Associates in Business/Computer Science.

Network at college; someone knows someone who can get you a job or at least your foot in the door.

Your GPA and that piece of paper don't mean dick unless you're willing to step on a few people on your way up in life.
>>
Hey OP,
I'm 27 I'm going back to college in a month.
I was miserable the first time around, I worked for 6 years living marginally.
School is a cake walk compared to working 40+ hours a week.
It's time for you to figure out a better plan, you can use the school as a resource to build work experience/network to get yourself a decent job down the road.

I'm psyched on it, use your adult wisdom and own it, study something you care about.
>>
>>17401146

I make $25/HR right now...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.