[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on Safe Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: uarkg.jpg (36KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
uarkg.jpg
36KB, 450x292px
Hi

I am meeting tomorrow this couple at hotel, we have an agreement that I get to watch them have sex in intimate manner and then after I join them or just me and the wife.

since I am a 20 year old virgin, I would like to know how I can protect myself from diseases. please.

I am going to do this so dont talk me out of it. just help me stay safe please. thanks /adv/
>>
>>17400315

everything you need to know about defending against STDs you more or less already know. which is to say, use a condom, and think about what hte condom represents

a protective layer between you and someone elses fluids in particular. this means that doing something like ,eating out a girl, could get said fluids in your mouth, and if you bleed when you brush your teeth, those fluids can seep in and give you teh aids.

just keep in mind that condoms are only 48% effective against herpes, which is caught because your general pubic region rubs against hers.
>>
>>17400315
>I would like to know how I can protect myself from diseases.
bail.
100% disease free
>>
>>17400315
Condoms, oral and vaginal (+anal duh). If you're going to suck his dick or let him put it in your ass, put a condom on it first. Don't eat her (or him) out. That is probably as safe you're going to get.
>>
>>17400315

DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAMES OR ADDRESS.

How old is the couple?

Have they told you their rules?

>No kissing
>No anal
>No cumming inside her/in her mouth/on her face, etc.

Look at it first, man.

You can tell a healthy pussy from a sick one.

Manscape your pubes.

Make sure you have the right sized condoms.

>I have a slightly above average length but it's thickest in the middle then tapers down a tiny bit.

Point being:

Mediums are too small for me but Magnums are too big for me.

Don't be nervous, they invited you and as long as you're respectful but still light hearted enough to have a good time, all it's good.

Also, take pics and post them here.
>>
>>17400320

>just keep in mind that condoms are only 48% effective against herpes.

but lets say if they are indeed clean themselves and I am, then this herpes bug has no chance of manifesting itself within me right? so if they are clean then i am to get no diseases
>>17400364
they have told me nothing of them.
but I gave them my number so we could communicated on whatsapp quicker. then I sent them pictures of my naked body with face and then a shot of my cock. and then a casual picture of me from before.

I was so excited the thought of safety had not even occurred to me until way after. anyways we are due to meet tomorrow.
>You can tell a healthy pussy from a sick one.
unfortunately my days at /r9k/ have taught me no better

>Manscape your pubes.

meaning?

will do post em for you guys. thank yous kind anons. you made me feel better
>>
>>17400419

Just trim your pubes.

You don't have to shave them all off but if it's a raging jungle then using a number 2 guard on a beard/hair trimmer is considered respectful.

This is supposed to be fun so if you don't feel like you're having fun or it's sketchy, then you bail the fuck out of there.

Leave your wallet at home, no cash, no credit cards, just your phone which should be password protected and left in the car.

Herpes is pretty noticeable so do not start fucking with the lights off.

Look before anything starts.

Don't eat her pussy.

Don't let them talk you into bareback (no condom) or cumming inside her/him.

Just be careful and error on the side of caution.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.