[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get her attention again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20160621_212741.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160621_212741.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Im talking to this girl i met, who I gotta say is the prettiest girl in the world to me rn. We hit it off and hung out a few times. The 2nd time we hung out she said she was with someone and she was going to break it off because shes been going through a cycle with them and shes grown tired of it, so she was really depressed (you can tell more times than others. And this was a real turn on for me just because of her straight forward honesty) after she said that she looked at me, gave me some eyes and said "but i think ill get over it just fine". I avoided the subject and told her to go the park where we hung out for the rest of the day, drinking smoking talking just enjoying each others company. ive tried asking her on dates 3 times and all 3 times were cancelled. The most recent i asked her to go to the movies with me and she agreed but the day of i think she turned her phone off as my texts got no responses and my phone calls went straight to voicemail. I didnt hear anything back until 2 days later when I texted "hey". Honestly i didnt wanna know what happened that day and why she didnt respond so i just carried on a conversation. Now for the past couple weeks we havent talked nearly as much and its a hit or miss whether or not she responds to my texts/snaps. I havent asked to hang out or anything on account of my confidence being shot getting stood up 3 times. The last time we hung out and after our last phone call she said she had a great time and to stay in contact. Now she leaves my snapchats unopened but has no problem posting on her story. And she hasnt responded to my last text which was a video of a dog i said reminded me of hers. Sowhat you guys think. Should i keep trying? or do you think shes talking to someone else? I dont mind cutting her off we have no mutual friends so we would never see each other again, but i really liked what shes flaunted, feel me?
P.S. i bought her a hand vaccu she really wanted, like cmon thats gotta show im invested haha
>>
Next time post in greentext, your post is a hassle to read.

>Should i keep trying?
No. It's obvious that she's not interested. Move on, find someone else, there's plenty of pretty girls out there.
>>
>>17400221
I think you failed to act the 2nd time when she was hinting. You had your window of opportunity bud.

In my experience however, people who are depressed, and people who claim to depressed while they're not, are both really tough to be in a relationship with. And they both usually say impulsive and emotional things which they then regret.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.