[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to continue post-flirting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1467720078527.jpg (38KB, 540x438px)
1467720078527.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
So to make it short, I'm staying at a hotel resort and while I was in the pool this cute girl started staring at me, and she continued the entire day. After some time of manning up I started flirting with her ( I winked, smiled etc ) Now it's a regular thing that we flirt back and forth. How do I continue post flirting? Thanks so much
>>
Next time you see her, climb out of the pool, walk over, say hi, act confused when she laughs, realize to your horror that your swim trunks slipped off and pool shrinkage was in full effect, live out the rest of your life alone with the unfair reputation of tiny dick. It's not complicated.
>>
>>17399844
thanks
>>
Anyone lurking?
>>
>>17296874
Mate I am
Basically what the other guy said
Walk up to her ask her a few questions like till when she's staying get phone number fb and all not necessary though
Then ,proceed to go out together at night and fuczz
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.