[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more dominant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lzSimO5.png (217KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
lzSimO5.png
217KB, 500x429px
I've come to the realization that my BF is bi (likes traps,futa, would joke about strap ons)
i'm willing to try anything with him but i'm very submissive and have no idea on what to do
we also have a huge height difference

>tl;dr how do I peg bf
>>
>>17399500
Start small fit domination. Sit on his face. Slap him. You'll get more comfortable with this as you do it more.
For pegging, there are probably beginner guides you can look up. You aren't the first short woman to pound a taller man in the butt
And congrats for being an awesome girlfriend!
>>
Start out really small... make his least favorite food and make enough so that the next day so you can say "leftovers for dinners XD"

THAT is femdom. All this strap-ons and sex (ew) is misguided. He's put so much time, love, and money into making you happy and he dosen't even get a good meal in return.

Fuck yeah. That's hot
>>
>>17399654
No. Just kick him in the balls and fart in his face like a normal girl. None of this weird, perverted 'coooking him a bad dinner' crap
>>
>>17399670
No. The hottest femdom is being fed a $200 dinner at the nicest place in town and then being "too tired" for sex.
>>
>>17399685
Too tired for PIV. But you can spend the the night with your face in her crotch.

Take note OP: Being dominant means you get endless oral sex
>>
>>17399654
>>17399685
>eating "food"
>femdom
pick one.

>>17399500
Shit in his mouth OP
>>
>>17399500

>Checked

Anyway I've been told to start in small gestures, ones that give you a feel for controlling. Maybe initiate kisses, or grab him somewhat possessively.

Try imagining him as your plaything, like a pawn on the board. What would you like him to do? Try first maybe having him eat you out, but then, close your legs around his head and try and pull him in. Or maybe you ride him, be a bit more forceful, try pushing him down, or maybe leaving a few marks from your nails as you do so.

It's not really about acts, it's about the mannerism and expression of power. In all honesty, try and think of the way you'd want your BF to fuck you, and then see if you can swap places with him in your mind. Tweak the scenario until you feel like it's something your comfortable with, as when you truly own it, it's deeply effective.
>>
>>17399500
liking futa isn't gay or bi
unless he's delusional and thinks futas have balls, which they don't. nor is getting fucked by a girl with a strap on. i mean, cmon, you're a fucking GIRL.

traps, on the other hand, is fucking gay.

just walk in the bedroom and day and realize youre the one with the pants on, not him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.