[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How u speak to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
Give me your best pick up lines or conversation starters.

What works, what doesn't?
>>
>>17399332
>Hi, my name is XXXX, what's yours?

Tried and true... don't be a douche.
>>
>>17399332

context is key. but ultimately what you have to consider is
>does this person WANT to talk to me?

if they dont, very few pick up lines will work. you could go up to a girl, offer to take her to the fanciest restaurant in town, and she will still say 'no' if shes just not into you.

as for context, it all boils dow nto... well, context.

if for instance you are at a gathering hosted by someone you know. it is easy to say
>hey my names anon, are you friends with XX?

then they can say
>Yeah, i know XX from chemistry class or whatever.

or she might say
>who? no i came here with YY
and you say
>oh, YY i know her, shes from my something or other.

or if you dont have a person in common you say
>well welcome to the party (or event)
offer a handshake and go from there asking if shes having a good time, what shes looking forward to (if there are specific events) etc.

if you are at a bar you can simply go up to a girl and introduce yourself and ask if shes having a good time.

if ur on the bus i tend to try to find something to comment on. usually a book they're reading. sometimes a shirt they are wearing. something to get it going, then just start chatting.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.