[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lay it on me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 18

File: image.png (37KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 460x459px
Lay it on me.
>>
I'm sorry that I don't try harder to deserve you.

Maybe someday my head will convince my heart. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
Put your dick away you stupid butch bitch
>>
>>17399343
I'm sorry too.
>>
I'm sorry for what happened, I am. I was willing to work and fight for you, fix our problems and become stronger. You said you wanted to talk that night before you made any decision because you wanted to see how I felt, and when I told you I love you more than anything and that I was sorry you didn't care, you probably already had your mind made up
And now you're hanging out with some other guy, who frankly isn't good, I so badly wanted to tell you that he has an acne ridden face, he is balding, and he's a loser who has led on multiple girls and dumps them, you say you're just friends but I don't believe you, you begun hanging out with him not even a week after we broke up. While I was puking, crying, and wishing to die, you were out having fun
Why? Why did you do this to me? After all the years, all the memories, and the things we've been through, why?
I wasn't giving you proper attention, I'll be the first to admit it, but I was woken up, I was changing, I was hoping you'd be there every step of the way with me like I would if it were you, and you say you liked the attention you got from him, that he was treating you right, as if I haven't done fucking everything for you the past few years and after a few bad weeks of me being in a bad place you're done with me
I'm sorry, I truly am, and it sucks because if you came back to me I'd take you back in an instant. When I see you this weekend, I'm gonna look extra great, because I want you to miss me
>>
>>17399543
What??
>>
Dear 4chan-pervert-motherfucker,

I hope I never see you again, but at the same time I wish I do. I tried deperately to block the sound of the car exhaust that i could hear from the garage at 9pm. I was meant to be in the car with you, but instead I'm left disused in the cluttered garage-cum-basement.

I doubt I will ever meet someone like you. I regret almost sleeping with you. Frustrating, I hate you, but you gave me a confidence in myself that I had never found before. And never will again. So I thank you for that.

From,
Naive horny girl that gave in
>>
>>17399730
M?
>>
>>17399730
story please
>>
>>17399739
No
>>
>>17399825
Dear Perverted 4chan Motherfucker

You were twice my age, a slag and I was a virgin, but I knew you were a loser and I hated you. Adamant that I wouldn't yield, but sitting on your bed was enough to let you pull my knickers down.

Fetishised my skin tone and my scars. I was collected like a brown girl stamp for your book. You were offended when I called you a slut, but it's true though isn't it? With such dexterity you moved onto the next collectible. I was in that car only a few weeks ago, and now it's her. And I'm in the basement, disused.

I've been spending the day on /s/ watching other 4chan losers post pictures of their girlfriends and the one thing I don't regret is not giving in to you're requests for photos. The girls you collected before me yielded but I didn't. Because I know you. You're the 4chan pervert motherfucker, who'll post me in the hijabi brown girl threads.

Does anyone fully, totally, completely regret an act of their past? I don't regret being taken, because you gave me something back.

From,
Naive horny girl that gave in
>>
File: duf ewjfewofòwjfnqeofn.png (57KB, 1360x632px) Image search: [Google]
duf ewjfewofòwjfnqeofn.png
57KB, 1360x632px
S,
I'm sorry, maybe one day we'll meet if I don't kill myself earlier. I'm such a bad person. I hate doing this.
S
>>
File: 1469405616752.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469405616752.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
Hi amber
. I miss you so fucking much. I loved you more than anything in the world, and you helped me through depression and other mental disorders. I guess i put too much pressure on you,you said i expected you to be the mother I never had,and you might be right. I relied on your attention and it made me so happy to finally have someone on earth love me. The way you broke up with me really hurt me, and you "trying" to be friends afterwards hurt as well. You never truly tried, it ended up being about you and hurting me. Seeing you happy when I wasnt hurt me and I know it's childish. I fell for your attempts 6 times, the last one you tried the hardest i think, but you were so happy... and then you toldme you got a boyfriend and I was devastated.My friends online told me to leave you for my own good, so i exploded when you told me, and I left. Haha, remember when I threatened to kill myself and you yelled at me for it? Well amber,I'm doing it on the 15th. I can' take the voices and severe depression anymore. Everyday i think about the single period of time i've ever been truly happy. I wish we never met, I wouldn't be happy but i wouldn't be so fucking depressed enough to end my life.
I'm sorry for everything I've done Amber.
..I love you still
-G
>>
LME,
I never turned my back on you when you needed me, but you turned it on me when I needed you. I hope the next couple of days of silence makes you remember why you loved me, because where you are, there's not going to be anything better to replace me with.
Despite what it seems, I am never too far away to love.
It's still not too late.
>>
File: IMG_20160411_130823.jpg (2MB, 2304x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_130823.jpg
2MB, 2304x2880px
despite the pain going away, I miss you so much...

Why did you have to run away from us instead if talking things over? Are we really that toxic?
Why couldn't we have just stayed friends? I miss you, C. So much.
>>
I'm waiting for your message.
>>
I didn't reply to your message because we are each others cancer. You have a victim complex and you think you're a special snowflake. I can't handle the eternal victim attitude and it drives me up the fucking wall.

The last time we broke up it occured to me that I had been feeding your victim complex. You'd cause arguments because I'm straight/white/male/cisgendered/ blah blah blah, I'd call you retarded and then you'd cry.

I'm so happy we broke up, I realized that you can talk shit to your 3 friends, you can write a blog about me. Hey fuck it, throw protests and wish death on us all because none of it will ever make a difference.

You have devoted, and will continue to devote your entire life into a cause that will never, ever be taken seriously. I seriously hope you find someone as fucked up as yourself, because if you don't you're going to die alone.

(If you're not already dead from any of the multiple suicide threats).

Have a nice day.

ps stop remembering the good times, that was infatuation.
>>
File: 1465027637868.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465027637868.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>17399300

Jess, I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt you.

I thought that by taking care of your physical needs, it would make up for my faults and fulfill your emotion needs.

I'm in intensive therapy now and on the right medications.

I know I've lost you forever but I truly wish you a happy life and hope you will remember the few good times, we did share, if you even think of me at all.

If you ever need anything, I'm here.

- Chris
>>
>>17399958
S,
When will you stop saying that about yourself?
I never thought bad about you, even when you had your moments. I still don't think bad about you. I probably never really will.
Shit happened, I would easily overlook it if you did as well.

I miss you. A lot.
S
>>
Ari

You will figure it out, i promise. You will do great things, better then anyone ever thought. I just hope im still around to see it happen.
>>
Anon, you are awesome. Maybe I'm in some weird fucking loving mood right now, but I come here everyday and read every single one of your posts. A lot I can relate to. Some of y'all are fucked up, truly. But I don't give a fuck. Makes for better reading.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I'm reading so keep writing. I don't feel so alone.
>>
>>17400322

Is this from M?
>>
C.

I just found a letter you wrote to J a week before we started dating, saying you still loved him. I guess I shouldn't have got curious, right?

R
>>
M,

I don't feel nervous about writing about you on here anymore, even though ive always known you have no clue what 4chan is because youre a complete normie. Anyway. Im so fucking glad youve found someone else. It's made my life 100x better. That's not an exaggeration. And it's not going to change anytime soon. If whoever youre with now breaks up with you or you get bored of them, dont count on our relationship being any different than it is now. This is the best ive felt in over 2 years and it's 100% because I dont have to deal with your psychotic, abusive bullshit. I love the way im feeling now. It's not going to change.

and by the way. Im going to get with one of the girls interested in me because i fucking can, you hypocrite.

T.
>>
Dear M,
It's been 6 months since you completely ignored me and left like you never knew me. I sat and reflected and realized you weren't such a great person.

You used me. I was stupid to think that you actually loved me. I'm doing better with out you though surprisingly. I'm getting my life started. We wouldn't have worked anyways because I'm just starting my life and you were just starting to settle down. You were a toxic person. You always made things out to be my fault. I tried to work out our issues but you never took responsibility for your actions. I deserved more. But I hope you're doing fine. It's 8:16am there so you're probably getting ready for work. One day you'll realize work, and money won't fill whatever gap that is in your heart.

Love, C.
>>
>>17400322
I stopped waiting for hers
>>
im falling in love with my best friend but keep freaking her out because i was born without social skills. i hope she trusts me to see her for who she is and that i trust her to see who i am. things are not as they seem, none of her other friends like me because im fucking weird. guess i just have to do the best i can to convey myself to her. id still rather be myself than anyone else. and id still rather her be herself than anyone else but if things dont work out then oh well
>>
File: tumblr_mlqbyevFbm1s6ouwio1_500.gif (974KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlqbyevFbm1s6ouwio1_500.gif
974KB, 500x346px
R,
i just want to cuddle with you while listening to shoegaze.
>>
We both know it wasn't real, but it sucks that you've gone back to him and I have to go back to working on my own life alone
>>
>>17400026
Amber's a slut, tbqhwy.

But anyway, you walked into that trap as well. RIP.
>>
Krys

I still care about you. You fucked up by not taking me back, though. All of your relationships have been with ugly and immature people and you know it. I was different. I'm not like the other degenerate pieces of shit you talk to and flirt with and dated in the past. Honestly though, I'm not upset anymore about what happened. You're a narcissist and you have a terrible sense of humor with a personality of drywall. Also, your pussy was the grossest and loosest one i've ever been inside. All things considered I'd still take you back because I care about you in a weird way, but I won't lose sleep over it. I'm about to move on to a better, full time job with good pay. Sure I dropped out of school but I'm one of the most creative and intelligent people you'll ever date, even fucking matt could see it and it was clear as day with how he graded my work. I've been working out more and focusing on myself and I feel great. Soon I'll be completely independent and on my own and you'll still be living with that ugly dike that looks like a thumb and acts like one too, working a shitty job wondering when your life will finally be interesting. Keep applying that makeup and taking selfies because honestly your cute face is the only thing you have now, and anybody who talks to you for more than a few weeks will realize it. For such beautiful eyes you have, they really look soul-less and it's not a wrong indicator of your cold demeanor. You aren't at all as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside. Remember that one time you drunkenly told me you were a whore? Probably not. I didn't believe it at first, but as time went on I could read you like a book. If that's where you get your self value, from looking good and getting dicked in that stinky cunt, then so be it. I'm on to better things.
Have a nice life.
-N
>>
D
I need you, please don't go.
S
>>
B,

I'm sorry.
>>
I'm so sorry for ruining your marriage, I never meant for it to happen. I don't know why I said or lied about all the things I told you when we would spend time together. I'm sorry for faking all of my feelings and making you feel special because of my lies. I'm sorry for causing you to fall into deep depression and realizing that you will never amount to anything. I'm sorry for making you think that I was the real one of your love life. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused and I hope you never meet anyone as cruel as I was to you. I'm sorry for wasting your time and energy all those times I needed you when I was down. I will probably never see you again and I can understand why.
>>
C
You need help, I give up on you.
E
>>
>>17402012
Thank your fucking lucky stars people are stupid and irresponsible you incorrigible CUNT

Get raped and DIE
>>
J
I've known you longer than I've known any other non-family member. It's true that our relationship has pretty much been built on your sex drive and my insecurity. It's true you've been able to get what you want no matter the excuse I had. It's also true that things have changed drastically for me in the last 6 months, not only because I saw what you see with a little more clarity, but because I have defined what I want for myself. The last time we skyped I really did want it to be a regular thing. I wanted to give you enough of what you wanted for me to get something real back, even if you didn't feel the same way...although you've always said you do. Truth is, I've always been a little disgusted by the way you are, but I never really though you were being honest enough with me for me to make a good judgement. I wanted to reach that honesty. But you've made it clear what you want. I'm relieved but sad.
J
>>
>>17399543
Said the closeted snowflake.
>>
>>17402001
Call me.

-B
>>
>>17402012
L?
>>
D,
In retrospect the entire thing was an experience, nothing more, nothing less. You got what you wanted, as did I. You have a lot of growing up to do, maybe I helped you realise that you are a terrible judge of character. I'm pretty sure you're an autist, all your years of partying really fucked you up, you are weak to the point that turning your back when you were needed will never be forgotten. You lie very easily, you are very clever, at least that's two things we have in common.
All thats changed in whatever we had is that I will never try to reconnect with you, I would rather toil for myself than have you leeching at every opportunity.
It certainly was a ride. Good bye.
>>
L,

I'm really glad I got to meet you this summer. Everyday and all the time I get to spend with you is pure bliss. I don't know what would've happened if I didn't meet you!
I really like you. I see that the feelings are there in your heart as well, but both of us have yet to take the next step in the relationship. I don't when it'll happen, but I'm waiting excitedly for that day.
You've made me feel emotions I haven't felt in what seems like forever. Thank you so much.

Love, A.
>>
>>17402001
>>17402409
cringe stronk
>>
>>17402392
If this is you, which it will never be ever.
You know how I feel about talking on the phone.
>>
I always knew i was a disappointment to you. I knew all you ever wanted was a son who you could talk about football and cars with, sit in the pub and get drunk with, ogle women with you like the fucking letchy dirty old man you are.
well, fuck you.
where the fuck were you when i was growing up? At the pub getting shitfaced. Every day after work. Every fucking day.
Ive always wondered if the reason i turned out gay was because i never had a male role model growing up. I was raised by my mum, aunts, grandmothers...
i always felt like i was never good enough for you. Never felt like you wanted to spend time with me, like all my other friends and their dads would.
But no, all you ever thought about was football beer football beer football beer. You used to come home in the foulest moods when your team lost, and have blazing arguments all night with mum over the most trivial shit.
is it any fucking wonder she took us and bolted?
I remember you sitting there, crying when mum was packing our stuff up.
I didnt feel anything for you. When mum told me you were getting a divorce, i couldnt have been happier.

I always thought i was the disappointment, but no, its you.
>>
>>17399300
I'm sorry Anna.
>>
G
I miss you more than anything, I can't go one second without thinking about you. I'm hurting so much, I'm sorry for what happened, I am.
Life doesn't seem to have much upside at the moment, I only go on for you, because I know you'd hurt if I died, I just want to grab you and kiss you and want things to go back to normal.
I'm genuinely sorry, for everything, i love you, stay sunny
>>
E,

Do you even still think about those weeks?

J
>>
>>17403524
Which would leave a greater impact? The weeks, or the months that followed?
>>
M,

You're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I know I'll lose you soon and that there's not much I can do to help you. I love you. I'll love you when you're not here. I love you so much.

B
>>
>>17403537

This whole year since I last saw you has been utterly nuts.

Maybe one day I'll get to tell you about it. Maybe one day.
>>
I can be happy when people first meet me but really i feel I have no real purpose.. other than make others feel good about themselves i wanna hold everyone who's been in the darkest depths of their soul and let them know that they'd be alright and that there's no shame in being depressed all the time because honestly its the most beautiful thing... happiness is usually short lived but sadness is always there i know nothing makes sense and that I'm writing gibberish at this moment ....but ...damn do i miss you E...i think thats one of the reasons i fell for you because you were soo sad i wanted to protect you ...but i guess You had too much expectations from me you always wanted me to smile .....to be bubbly and i just couldn't that wasn't me. ....like i said before.. I enjoy being sad it makes me content to cry to feel ...i mean if that even makes sense. I know you'd just get frustrated If you ever saw who i really was. but seeing as things are I guess I'd rather you be angry at me for not giving you a smile than have no reaction at all.....because honestly I hate the void as much as i hate who i am because as much as i like to help people no one will ever do the same to me and worst of all because i know that everyone only likes my happy self.

.that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>17402501
Text me then.

-B
>>
Please Alex, I guess I'll never say it directly because it's your life, but just stop fucking other people. You say you're on the fence, hop over to my side just for my sanity's sake, and for both our physical safety. I feel so alienated by this behavior, but I guess it's all my stuff to deal with.
>>
S,

I mean your a pisces and a pisces isn't compatible with my sign. But for some reason, I can't look at your face. I'm scared to. maybe I'll look right next to you to see if your looking at me, but other than that I just can't.
>>
T,

Stop being such a hateful little shit. Be comfy like your comfy moe animes.

B
>>
J,

I don't really think about you as often anymore but sometimes I wonder if you miss me. Knowing you, you probably only miss my body. You've never cared about anything that comes out of my mouth.

B
>>
>>17404771

Huh, whats T's last initial?
>>
Why are you such a fucking prick? Is it just "what a businessperson does" to be a total asshole to everyone just to get what you want? I hope Mom leaves you once I'm gone; maybe then you'll figure out that you fucked up, as apparently going to prison and losing all the respect you had gained didn't get you to. Is it really that hard to be genuinely nice for you?
>>
Dear X

*something lame cheesey, overly dramatic, and ultimately unimportant about a past relationship that really isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things, because you could be starving, have cancer, or your whole family could have been murdered by isis, or you could have been forced into slavery*

Sincerely Y
>>
>>17403548
Fuck off
You are the single worst influence of my life
I don't even hate you for what you're trying to do, I hate you for requisitioning it and pretending it was your idea all along when I had been preparing for this virtually all my life
Go. Away.
>>
S,

I love you. You're well aware of that fact because I tell you on a near daily basis. These past four months have been incredible; even through the fights, the drama caused by who we are, and all the cancerous things I do and say, I am eternally grateful that you took such a huge risk and gave me a chance.

I know I get angry and I say dumb things; I am always trying to make sure I don't act like Richard when I get angry. These things make little sense to me, and I realize that it isn't your parents' fault about what is going on.

Right now you've probably fallen asleep, early as usual; you've always been the more mature and proactive out of the two of us. You'll awaken tomorrow and head to your meaningful job as you work to cure cancer; I'll wake up sometime around noon and waste the day until I head to my job at a Pizza Chain.

The stars aligned and allowed us to meet one fateful day, and while we both know we can't be together forever, I am happy that we got this chance to be together.

You've been everything I have ever wanted; interesting, smart, devoted, trustworthy, beautiful both inside and out, gentle, and loving. You spend your time devoted to others, and always act humble in the face of the constant compliments that everyone but you thinks you deserve.

I know I act a goofball sometimes, that I am not the person you typically hangout with or talk to. I am goofy and weird; I admit that. But I always am trying to put a smile on that beautiful face because it lights up my world more than you know. We both love each other, you; the most perfect and wonderful lady to have ever walked the Earth; and me, the bumbling fool trying to keep up.

Which is why it makes me sad that you're going to die soon.

Life is funny.

- J
>>
M

I fucking miss you. I love you so fucking much. I hope I could go back and make things right. Fuck.
>>
Thanks for all the firsts. I hope you made the right decision.
>>
touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis
touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis

is it working yet?!

touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis touch my penis
>>
No one is going anywhere
Get over yourself
>>
>>17405030
Gotta make it happen, man
>>
>>17405030
Get over yourself first.
>>
>>17405035
What?
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>17405044
Give your soul to Satan.
>>
>>17405038
I am.
>>
>>17405046

What do I get in return?
>>
>>17405046
Thoroughly spooky m8
>>
>>17405054
Work, probably.
>>
>>17405054
I mean, what is the kind of thing you seek?
>>
File: 1468184863840.jpg (21KB, 527x256px) Image search: [Google]
1468184863840.jpg
21KB, 527x256px
>>17405058
What kind of work?
>>
>>17405062
It might depend on what you consider work, but generally speaking, Hell has vacancies that need filling.
>>
>>17405070
can I reap souls?
>>
>>17405075
Yes. Hopefully no one shows you how and you just keep guessing. It's Nasty.
>>
H

I'm happy that you've got a job, don't need to cam anymore, can drive, got a new loving boyfriend, and generally don't feel the need to whore yourself out for attention anymore.

But I miss getting selfies from you. I miss talking to you well into the night because nobody else was there. I miss your cute smile and fashion shopping montages.
You made me feel like somebody might actually want to spend time with me, even if you were always a thousand miles away.

M
>>
To W
We're inseparable. You, me, and A hang out like the best of friends and I want you to know that as long as you're there for me, I'm there for you.
V
>>
Dear, Haylee
You left me. You stopped talking to me. We had a beautiful thing, the love we shared. We seemed to be connected. I made sure our love stayed strong, but you didn't. You let it fade away. I was just a summer fling to you, but you were much more. You were the light shinning on me everyday. When you said you didn't have time for me. When you said you were too stressed. I accepted the ending of what we had. I wasn't so sad about it. I though maybe, just maybe you would at least talk to me. That's all that I wanted. What really hurts is you ignoring me. You ignoring the man you claimed to love. That really hurts. I feel a crushing weight on my stomach just thinking about it. I have laid awake many nights, trying to forget. It dosent work, I can't forget you, Haylee. I thought it had to be something wrong with me for the longest time. I thought I was unloveable. But, you know what? I'm not. I've found someone, to love me like you did. I say like very carefully. I don't think I can ever share a connection with someone the way I did with you. You took a piece of my heart, but most of it is still there. I think I'm finally ready to move on. Maybe you will realize what you lost, maybe you won't frankly I don't care. Why the fuck won't you talk to me? I'm just trying to stay friends with someone I click with! I'm not trying to still be in a relationship. Whenever I see your pictures in my camera roll, I remember everything we shared. But hopefully as time goes on, I will make even better memories. I hope and I also don't hope that I will remember those beautiful moments we shared together. Haylee, I will always love you, I hope that someday you will love me again. I know you won't though. Hopefully Dorothy will.
Love,
B
>>
>>17399300
I'm secretly pissed that you got a boob reduction before we met and I know that makes me an asshole, and I will never tell you, because it's shitty of me, but I just wanted to tittyfuck those DDs at least once
>>
Dear O,E,S, and C

I'm sorry that I am so terrible at decoding signals. I think I could have had some happy moments with some of you if I wasn't so stupid,
>>
>>17399300
Finally got a good idea for an app this morning, now I just have to put it into code...
>>
>>17403316
Initial?
>>
C,
Let me make you happy.
>>
>>17404991
I'm sorry anon. Beautiful letter.
>>
This little hot and cold game is getting old, dump your bf and lets just go for it.
You know we are meant to be together.
>>
D
I hate you. Everything about you. Everything you like, your point of view in life, everything. The more I find out the less I know you. The less I want to know you. Creep. It's not hard to look at internet history..
M
>>
>>17405602
What do you think it is?
>>
>>17405030
We'll see about that.
>>
A,

Not sure what it is about you...but I may be in love. I know how wrong that sounds, as you're dating my best friend and I have a girlfriend of my own. But damn, I can't shake it. I would give it all up to be with you for one night.

E
>>
>>17406289
wtf
>>
Elise,

Just woke up from a dream in which we were back together. Realising it wasn't real and you still have a boyfriend when I woke up hit me hard. It's been 3 years but I still miss you. Actually, I don't know if I miss you or what you represented in my life as my only serious relationship. Either way I feel so empty and have done for years. I want to wish you happiness but at the same time selfishly want your current relationship to fall apart so we have a chance again.
>>
>>17406124
Who cares
Fuck off, I'm just an internet troll
You're too obsessive
>>
>>17403288
Doesn't change the fact that you are a prick, C.

Kill yourself.
>>
AM,

This is going to blow up again and it's not going to be my fault. My composure has been tested the past couple of months and I will not cave.
>>
>>17403710
Last 4 of your phone number?
>>
>>17406516
Fucking keked
>>
JP,

Bye.
>>
Leave it alone, Leeann.
>>
>>17400026
And you think it was fair for her that she'd be your mother?
>>
>>17400026
Passive aggression is for ugly women and jewish mothers.

Thank your lucky stars you even got a girl to talk to you, fucking loser.
>>
File: 1435790571042.jpg (102KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1435790571042.jpg
102KB, 630x627px
>>17406801
Despite me telling everyone im ok with it and happy for you, and despite that there is a part of me that IS happy for you and has come to terms with what happened, there is still a part of me thats pissed at you. You let me open myself up to you, got me all excited thinking we might have something then shot me down. That was on you, you know damn what what I was feeling and you let me do it because part of you wanted it to. Then what, you had second thoughts? Thats fine, but to just stop talking to me the day after for over a year was fucked up. One conversation might have made me feel better but you coudnt be bothered. Now I hear from your sister you have a new boy toy and I hear your life and career are going well. You deserve some kind of comeuppance. You seemed to have gotten away from everything scott free and thats not fair. I AM happy for you, and Im aware of how pathetic it is to dwell on the past but if I start to dwell I realize how much I didnt deserve that and how much you got away with it with really no repercussions. Im happy for you, and im trying to move on, id say im about 85-90% there but I dont know if ill ever got past that. I think im more disappointed in myself and that my life isnt going as productive as of late, where as you seem to have it perfect, but im trying to get there and im trying to get over you. Still, id like to see you once more, hopefully in a few years when my life is better and I show that off in your face.
I miss you, but still fuck you
>>
C,

I will never forget those nights spent with you, each moment was very unique. I find it sad that all you wanted was a summer fling with nothing more. As i got to know you better, i developed feelings for you and i didnt want to lose you. I understand that you were put off by this and that you dont want to see me again. I hope you had as much of a good time as i did.

T
>>
Ii dont care that you got sick

I dont want you to feel like you were I burden

I want you to know that I did enjoy coming over to visit, even in the hospital, and I never thought any less of you

I dont care that you passed away 4 days before my birthday, and didnt get to see my college graduation

I just want you to know that I miss you and im going to make you proud

I love you pepere and I think about you all the time
>>
>>17406801
I didnt mean to quote you, sorry
>>
:(
>>
I miss your lips over mine, they are perfect lips and none will ever compare to yours, I miss how you would sweetly suck on my bottom lip after a kiss
I wish we could go back to the times when it felt like we couldn't possibly get any closer, I'd pull your body tightly into mine, feel every part of you against me, look into your eyes and say how I love you
I miss those moments when you'd open your eyes and give me those looks as I was doing things to you, they were filled with such passion and love and it made me feel like nothing ever has before
I miss how we'd have fun, we'd laugh even in our most intimate times, we truly didn't care about anything in those moments except for each other
The last kiss we shared, I could taste the tears on your lips, I don't know why we kissed, I said I loved you and you said it back, but why? I can't believe you meant it because if you did you wouldn't have been breaking my heart.
I don't know what you're doing with that new guy you've been hanging around with, if he's just a friend or not, but just know, he will never provide those moments I provided for you
And now I have to go see you, I have to act like I'm not broken, I don't know if I want to keep my distance and act like acquaintances, or talk about how I'm feeling.
I'm sorry, I love you
>>
>>17402451
This made me happy, hope everything goes well
>>
J
I miss you so much. I just couldn't take any more of these one way feelings, so I decided to distance myself (again, for real this time). I told you we needed some time apart because we kept arguing, but I didn't tell you it was indefinite.

It must have been around 3 weeks since we had a proper conversation and I thought the feeling would fade away but I still think about you all the time. I felt like you lost interest so I was surprised when you started messaging everyday to see what was up. Even though I told you I wouldn't be checking my messages, it still too everything I had to not read them, so don't think that I just didn't give a fuck.

Eventually you started texting me and I thought you were getting a friend involved to check whether I was not responding to you or people in general, so I got annoyed and told you to stop.

I feel like I'm making a huge mistake, throwing away a friendship over my stupid feelings but I don't know what to do. I care so much but you don't feel the same and it's painful. Part of me is hoping you'll ignore when I said to stop and message me again, because if you don't, I think that will be the end for us, so the ball's in your court my friend.

I'm sorry for all the times I've annoyed you, perhaps this is for the best anyway
>>
>>17407242
Text them and apologize
>>
You probably won't read this but in the off chance that you do I'd like to apologize. There's a lot we never addressed, a lot of experiences we didn't have, so many times we almost got there. I don't regret it, but it would have been nice to try. Ive tried those things with other people, it was good but all I could think about was what if it had been you. You once said I wouldn't be able to do those things for you, you were wrong. I guess I'm alone now, and you're not going to be part of the journey. I can't have us hurting each other any longer. There's too much uncontrollable energy between us to tame. I hope you're doing OK and that maybe by the time we're old we can find each other again and be what we can't be now. I love you bro.
>>
Hey dad, I'm doing well, joined the infantry this year, hope you're not too mad. I'll carry our name as best I can, I'm sure you'd be proud.
>>
I don't know what to do anymore.
I know this is not your fault. I know it hurts too much. I don't blame any of this on you.
You are clinically sick. Not right in the head right now. I can be there, but there's only so much I can do. It frustrates me to not be able to do more for you.
I'm sorry the world is a shitty place sometimes. I'm sorry some people got so much without deserving it and yet you got so little. I'm sorry your family had never understood you.
I'm sorry my answers are not enough for you. I'm more of an optimist and I can understand how someone in your situation might not understand what I tell you.
I'm sorry I can't help you more. Both taking on your demons and not being able to help you beat them is slowly breaking me. I'm sorry I can't deal with all of that sometimes. It's just too strong. I'm not properly trained for this.
But please, please believe me. Things will look up. I love you.
>>
I know karma will handle things and you will suffer for what you did. I just wish I was there to see it. I want you to think of me during the nights where you're all alone and realize that no one will ever love you. I want you to feel the pain.
>>
>>17407275
It's alright, love. I'll be fine.
>>
>>17406011

¿
>>
>>17407085
There's noting going on between us, we were asked to work on a community project together

I want you back
Could we try?

I love you, no one else
>>
>>17406129
An L?
>>
>>17399300
I'm sorry we broke up. I miss you and love you. What we had was real. But we are probably better off not dating due to some lifestyle differences. I hope we can still be friends soon.
>>
File: culaf.jpg (372KB, 1280x1029px) Image search: [Google]
culaf.jpg
372KB, 1280x1029px
U,
I honestly wish I really knew who you were, you've only come to me a couple of times, and every time you do I get lost in a trance for a couple of days. I miss you already and I don't know when we'll speak again or if we will. I have no idea where you came from but you're perfect. Just come to me, tell me this isn't all just in my head.
>>
Trevor
I know this may seem dumb, but I feel betrayed by you. I told you some of my problems, and you never helped. All you did was lie and scam me. Whenever I said no to you, you would get pissed. Weather it be no to playing CS GO, or saying, no I don't want to stay up anymore, you would flip your shit
You know my brother is mentally handicapped, you know I am Irish, yet you tell me that these types of people must die. I know I betrayed you by telling you I want to be your friend, but really, I feel like you betrayed me. I want the Trevor I first meet in 6th grade, not this monster
Stego
>>
>>17400177?

Your initial ?
>>
Thanks for talking to me that one night I was really drunk. I'm sorry that I kept laying out all my problems over the next few days, but I sort of just needed to get that off my soul. Some of the stuff I told you may have been a little over exaggerated, but the majority was very true. The last year was probably the best of my entire live, unfortunately I think that all the negative thoughts are permanently sealed in my head. I promised I'd let you know when it'll happen, so here we are. Again thanks, even though you started to completely ignore me, it was over all a very helpful experience to talk to you. Temporarily at least. May we meet again in another life.
>>
It's finally sinking in we'll never be together again. I can't describe how it feels. It's both terrifying and amazingly good.
>>
Dearest L
I don't care what you've done to me or how far apart we have grown, I will always wish you well. I hope your doing well

Dear S
I really don't know how I've come to feel about you, but you've moved away and I am not going to make contact because I've felt our situation has always been unhealthy. But you a kind soul and the only person that ever really had faith in me so i Still wish you well though

Dear H
You have been the biggest mindfuck in my life. Probably one of the most poisoness people I've ever met. I don't hate you for I'm as much to Blame for the effect you've had on my life but I certainly don't wish you well. I kind of hope you get what's coming to you for being such a slut.
>>
Hey E,

Sorry I kinda fucked things up. Even though I mostly blame the circumstances (well, they were/are not the best really) I'm actually a huge social retard and have no idea how personal shit works, even if I manage to pretend in my daily life otherwise.

So yeah, don't take it out on yourself - that idiot of ex of yours left a goddamn gem here, believe me.

Cheers,
F
>>
>>17407437
Nope, sorry
>>
A

Lex is a stupid

Nigger
>>
I remember meeting you, I thought you were pretty but we didn't talk for awhile. One day, you were talking and I looked over and noticed you differently for some reason, I noticed your mouth first, not even sure why. The first time I talked to you I told you a dirty joke.

Nothing really happened for awhile, I was intimidated by you, you were outgoing and loud and I was very quiet and introverted. We were just friends, we texted a little, not a lot at first, although around November or so we started talking a lot more, found out we had so much in common that one night when I messaged you at like 3 am, we got along and meshed so well.

Then came Valentines day, neither of us had one so we decided we'd be each others, nothing serious, it was more of a joke than anything. I was happy because I started to have feelings for you. When I saw you I gave you a big hug, I felt so good, we started touching each other, just slight touches on the arm. We were left alone at one point and we just sat there smiling, I wore blue even though you're supposed to wear red cause blue is your favorite color. I was so happy all day, didn't want it to end, when I went home we started talking and I asked if you had feelings for me, you said you did and so did I. We made agreements to wait until we were a bit more mature or whatever, older, we said we would just stay friends for now, but 2 days later we met up and shared our first kiss, it wouldn't be considered traditionally romantic, but it felt right and I wouldn't change it.

It wasn't long until we would meet up during classes in the hallway and make out by the bathrooms, and when I'd touch the inside of your legs during class and get you flustered.

It was the start of what would become the greatest times of my life, I'm sorry it ended the way it did and I regret it so much, perhaps we'll still live by our old agreement and get together again, when we're older

I love you
>>
>>17399300
>>
>>17406583
I wish I was dead, I really do now.
>>
>>17408052
Don't think that way, maybe it's another C, ?
>>
The voices are telling me to hang myself, to choke myself, to just end it.
The meds aren't working
>>
I hate everything.
>>
>>17408076
I really hope so, but after the damage I did it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>17408078
Seek help
>>
Dear S,

Im sorry i left you. No, what I really mean is I'm sorry that what I did hurt you. Im happy I left, I realize I don't deserve the endless love you wanted to give me. I dont deserve the strength and the will you have to keep pushing and fixing things. Im sorry that I made you scream and cry and hang onto me in your car like a puppet that had its strings cut. You squeezed me so hard, i will never forget your red face, covered in snot and tears as you questioned your every moment up until then. Im glad i had the patience to let you hold me like that for a few minutes longer. But i know you know that i started to let go early. But you see, as selfish and horrible the breaker of knots looks compared to the victim, if i had stayed, i would have hated you. I could feel the anger and irritation bubbling inside and because of that i left. Someone who can love like you, deserves someone who can love them back. You will find your person, and you will be happy with your little nuclear, christian valued family. One day you will have that.
At least, thats what I tell myself so i can sleep at night.

H
>>
>>17408131
Help didn't help
>>
>>17408149
Oh...I'm sorry...
>>
>>17408154
That was help I'm scared
>>
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

You're welcome.
>>
>>17408157
Well I don't know how to help...I hope you get better.
>>
T

I didnt mean to make it weird
I dont really know what happened to be honest. I dont think the breakup did it. But i cant be for sure. I dont know why I have feelings for you... like this anyway.
I didnt think those feelings were serious
Until i saw you really werent interested in me
Maybe you're just overly flirtatious?
Anyway, i hope it works out for you and her
And ill just bury those feelings away like i have so many times before
We can still hang (i hope) i dont think i made it too obvious.... maybe we can just forget the whole thing... maybe i wont ever bring it up... ill just watch from afar
I feel like im in highschool again, goddammit .
Oh well i guess
>>
>>17408159
Nice.
>>
>>17408157
The first help doesn't always do the trick
Keep trying
Keep fighting
You're purpose is still out there somewhere, waiting for you to discover it.
>>
>>17408177
It's too late.it hurts too much.

Thanks adv for hleog me so much h
>>
>>17408181
Nah
You stop that right there
You know things can get better
You know it just takes time
You know theres a way
Cut that shit out and wait for the sunshine
It always comes back eventually
>>
>>17408190
It's tkkate. Took the bottle.m
Miss her too mjcn tell htr j said bye
>>
J

I wish I hated you, I wish I was strong enough to just cut you out. I'm not strong though, no matter who I see I compare them to you. No one comes close.

Z
>>
4chan.
I trusted you
>>
I'm done. I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna do anything stupid, but I'm done with people like you.
It's not often you click with someone and think; 'Ok, this is who I want to be with.'

And it's even less often that they would feel the same way.

People talked, rumours spread - we had a lot of mutual friends after all. What happened? I thought it was a sure thing so yeah, maybe I did go too fast, but when I say some guy commenting on your pictures not a week later about how lucky he is.. It makes me wonder if you really were the one.

Which humbles me.
>>
D

you steal the camera to sell for drug money? you break the shelves screwing around? you piss on a dare?

fucking worthless twat.
>>
I can't sleep because I'm thinking of you and i hate every single moment of it, you lovely bastard.
S
>>
I had them first, they are my friends and you were a guest that got way too comfortable with them
Now that we're over you say i cant be with someone else who happens to now be your friend as well due to 'bro code'
I could ruin that, i could make them all hate you and ive done it before with people who have crossed me. How dare you try and control who i be with because youre insecure, thinking thats why i left you. Because thats farthest from the truth.
And now the list grows bigger "if you date X then im just gonna kill him." "[Insert insecure statement about Y's actions online toward me]"
Guess what, ive been there with my ex
So, one: fuck you
Two: try and stop me
I know i hurt you, but ill die before i let someone who isnt in my life anymore try and control me like that.
You're lucky i cant bring myself to ruin you... i wonder why... it certainly wasnt the sex.
GG
>>
God damnit. How come I am way more susceptible to alcohol than my friendo. Yeah hes a bit bigger than me and stuff but still, jeez.
There is a big positive though.

ECONOMIC DRINKING!

That's right. I can get drunk in about 2/3'rds the amount of alcohol needed for my man.
Means less dosh my dudes!

A, MAZING!
>>
>>17401380
I did not write the post that you're referring to, but are you W?
>>
>>17401961
Damn, I am a D and no one has ever said that to me. sucks desu and the only S I know is married so it wouldn't be them.
>>
Gabriella, I'm sorry it had to be this way. I don't know if you truly care for me, but I certainly do for you. I just wish we could have met at the right time and nothing had to hold us back from how we felt, but that wasn't the way it was. You saved me from the darkest place I could of ever imagined and I will never regret the magical five minute moment we met that day. Every time I saw you a fell a little harder, until we told each other how we felt and then I just absolutely fell head over heels in love with you. But when things didn't work, I thought I was strong enough to just stay in your life and be there for you. But you still make them seem like they can, and a part of me that is sticking around still hopes that they can and its absolutely destroying me. I don't know what the future holds, but I don't know if I can do this right now, and it hurts that everything feels so doomed. No matter what, I still cared about you so much more than beyond what you can imagine. You told me about how everything in your life was hurting you, from family to friends, and how it was the one thing holding you together. No matter what, I hope you're happy. I could never tell you what I think will make you happy. I just hope I didn't hurt you with this, but I just couldn't anymore. I'm sorry, I wish I could be there for you. I thought I was strong enough to be there for you.
>>
>>17402451
In the same boat man, best of luck to you. Enjoy everything and love, love, love.
>>
Dear P,
I swear to god you motherfucker I'm over her. Its been four fucking months. Get the fuck over yourself and your high horse. I can't believe it took me months to realize you guys stopped hanging out with me. I must've been pretty busy.

E,
Thanks for dealing with my bullshit, I couldn't have spaghetti'd my emotions over a more forgiving girl. I don't take it for granted.

S,
I had the audacity to think we were actually gonna be good friends! I'm just done with you.

I,
Stop having shit opinions and don't vote for bernie you idiot.

J,
You don't know it but you changed my life forever.

Sincerely,
C
>>
D
You left without a reason or so much as a word, it still hurts.
D
>>
I really want to stop thinking about you. But I just wonder where you are now and how you're doing. I know you must be happier without me. Since you made me feel like I was never enough, I don't really try at all anymore. I kind of gave up. But the months are going by like its nothing, and they feel so empty. I don't really recognize my life anymore because it's not the one I wanted. I just wish I knew when you stopped loving me. I could only mean even less to you know, but I miss you so much. I miss you so much.
>>
>>17399300
I've been lonely
I've been waiting for you
I'm pretending and that's all I can do
The love I'm sending
Ain't making it through to your heart
You've been hiding, never letting it show
Always trying to keep it under control
You got it down and you're well
On the way to the top
But there's something that you forgot

What about love
Don't you want someone to care about you
What about love
Don't let it slip away
What about love
I only want to share it with you
You might need it someday
I can't tell you what you're feeling inside
I can't sell you what you don't want to buy
Something's missing and you got to
Look back on your life
You know something here just ain't right

What about love
What about love
Don't let it slip away
What about love
What about love
What about love
Don't let it slip away
What about love
>>
fuck, im a snare and a kick-drum
>>
>>17399300
Alexis
I still don't know if I'm a dick or not.
We live on other sides of the planet but we have feelings for each other. We came forward about it, and we agreed that because of the distance we wouldn't do a relationship, but we'd be upfront with how we felt, and waited until we could visit each other to be physically intimate and go from there. In the meantime we were allowed to see other girls.
I've seen a couple other girls, and every time I saw other girls you would get pissed. But we'd normally sort it out and you would calm down and want to move past it.
This time though. This time I kissed a girl that I had got with a couple months before. You've flipped out and blocked me on everything.
I don't know what to do.
>>
I don't know much, and it may seem too soon, but I am so in love with you.
>>
Pretty letters~.
>>
>>17408998
I miss having an addressee
>>
>>17407789
Whats you initials?

Mines H.F
Related to me or not ?
>>
Dear Teresa we started off as friends and I wanted to be more than friends
And I know you wanted to be more than just friends even your girlfriends told me.i was such a piece of shit when I started ignoring you because we so much shit in common girl you were one of the most beautiful and most important girls in my whole shifty fucking life. Now you probably think I'm Dead or in prison since I deleted all my social media.now all I do is cut myself and get high all the time thinking about the good times we had together. I'll never be the same guy again I want you to remember that.
-Fel...1
>>
R,
You'll never read this or see this but I hate how you left things. I hate how we went from being friends to a couple to friends to nothing, how you treated me like I didn't even exist after being a constant asshole. I'd rather have you belittle me because it'd mean at least you'd talk to me. I hate the look you give me when I pass you by, like there's so much unsaid between us but you've just completely pulled away. I don't know what I did to deserve this, and I'd give anything to me your friend again, as stupid as it may be.
-L
>>
Why do I get sick everytime I fuck you?
>>
mm.. Y fucking love you so much.. Years have been waited.. And now I think I'm going to loose you. I hope not, and I will do the best .. I can. I'm not completely straight of mind, that I'll tell you. But I'm sure of what I want, and how to keep it. It would just enough if you were to trust me..
But I don't think you will, even after I give you all the facts.. And her tells you, and her friend tells you, and maybe your close ones tells you...

This is hard. I hope it doesn't go that far and we just move along nicely, but I need to get this out of my chest.

I love you, I have always loved you.. It's just we re-met in a bad time, and I gave you the wrong impressions..

there's much more to be said.. But I'd rather, if you end up reading this (And I know there's a chance you do, because I saw /adv/ in your browser in a thread I had posted in) we talk endessly and honestly about us.. And things end up good

Ek is lief vir jou
>>
>>17400026
Go out in style, Nigga. Rip
>>
>>17400501
Noice, anon, love your attitude.
>>
File: 1469044868474.jpg (110KB, 306x321px) Image search: [Google]
1469044868474.jpg
110KB, 306x321px
>>17409099
STD? Kek
>>
C,

I wish I never fell for you and never went for you. I'm an emotional wreck and can't get over you. Now I have to deal with you dating our other coworker. Jesus Christ I wish I never fell for you. It hurts so bad. I wish we didn't work on the same shift and have almost the same schedule. I can't deal with seeing you and being around you all the time. Please give me an outlet. I need an outlet.

D
>>
>>17409258
I had to deal with that for couple of years. You'll get over it, like with anything else.

Wish you the best of luck
>>
>>17409260

Thank you ... its so hard right now. No other girls are coming my way and nothing is amounting to anything. I know I'll be fine once I find a new girl but damnit, it is absolute torture slugging through the mud trying to get there.
>>
I understand now.. He is ninja, you are yolandi.. it's ok.. I'll just let myself die here for one second, then I'm going to move on.
>>
Dear Snake

You are probably some rich illmatic dude that eats babies or someshit. I blame my encounter with you for the subsequent loss of an organ. I am dying and I never benefited from speaking to you afterwards. I will quite literally see you in hell if and when I do go, I just thought that our chance encounter would somehow immortalize me by making me famous or someshit. If I never saw you, I'd be in the fucking military instead of where I am now, which is poverty. I still want to see you again, though, because I wanted to ask you what the fuck you did to me.

Smiley
>>
Fuck you for what you did to me, I didn't deserve to be treated like that, after all we've been through and all I did for you, I have my own problems and you throw me away like trash

i want to wish you happiness, but I also hope you get led on by the guy you are now with
My friend said he's a scumbag who has been with tons of different girls in the past few years and leads them on and dumps them
I can't say I hope that doesn't happen to you, because I do, I feel like I shouldn't but I do
And the pain you would feel to that wouldn't even compare to what I felt, I hope you eventually realize the mistake you made, and I hope it keeps you up at night
>>
File: 1145549385063.jpg (239KB, 811x593px) Image search: [Google]
1145549385063.jpg
239KB, 811x593px
Why do you care about my future?
Why do you insist so much on barging into my personal life, despite never being there for me as a child?
Don't you realize what a hypocrite you are for attempting to look like you care?
You only used us as narcissistic supply. You never really cared for us and only used our births as a way to keep your husband from leaving you.
There's no place for a person like you in my future.
>>
You know I was parodying you, right?
If you would reflect on yourself with an ounce of the vigor that you use to accuse others you would get that
You're the cocky one, pretending not to be
I'm the one who isn't cocky, but I pretend to be
>>
C

I feel so happy being around you. I want you to feel the same when you're with me, but I can't crack jokes like you can. I don't know as much stuff like you do. I can't keep up with a happy facade like you can.

I know that eventually we're going to part ways because, we're not really compatible as individuals. I wish you were more open with me, but I know it's not going to happen. Or more like, I wish I was more open with you.

J
>>
I fucked up again, SC.

Should have kept my hands off my phone and mouth away from the sauce. Were all this a year ago you would have simply tore into me for being weak and drinking like asshole.

Yet it's today and I did what I did. Funny that my feelings for you would cause a rift. Hate me if you will, that's fine. I simply wish for your happiness, nothing more.

If you truly hate me, that is good, it gives you something, I left my mark. I will never harbor the same hatred you may for me now. I will always consider you a caring friend, and a part of me will always love you.

So hate me as you will, all I can ask is that you keep living. Spite me like that, by living and being happy. Don't you fucking dare quit on life now that you have certain things, certain people.
Be the cold misanthropic bitch you have always thought yourself and spite me. I will continue to miss you, a hollow broken doll.

-S
>>
>>17403524
Jordan?

All the time.
>>
You knew what was going on this week and you never asked if I was okay. I'm finally through...
>>
These threads always make me feel better about myself because my life is actually pretty easy, plus I'm not retarded.
>>
>>17408173
initials?
>>
>>17399300
Neil,

I wish I had reached out to you more. I wish I had asked you if you were okay. I wish I'd told you about my own alcohol problems so that you wouldn't feel so alone in yours. I wish I could have done something, been someone better, fixed you... but I know I wouldn't have been able to.

You didn't leave a note, so I guess we'll never truly understand, but fuck me man, you'd just had an amazing weekend with everyone. What happened? Did you realise that even with the best friends, the most amazing times, you could never escape how you felt? Was that weekend so perfect that you concluded that if that didn't stop your pain, nothing ever could? This is getting pretty edgy so whatever I guess. Just wish I understood. And if it was about your ex? Fuck me man she wasn't even that great, she was a bossy bitch and she's not even that hot. You broke up with her ffs!! What a silly willy you are. Were.

I don't know man. We were both filthy fucking weebs, but you were cool with how borderline autistic I am, and you never made me feel less than you. You got on with everyone, and every single person you were friends with absolutely adored you, truly. I don't think you understood how much everyone loved you, and still loves you.

I miss you, but you probably never realised how much you meant to me.

Thank you for being my friend.

R
>>
>>17409081
It would be stupid to be my friend again considering all that has happened between us.

It has always been your call.

I still hate myself, but I'm working on it and forgiving myself. Drugs are bad, okay?
>>
Dear reader,

I know you feel lonely. But realize that there are millions in the same situation and happiness will inevitably find you if you keep fighting through these obstacles.

Also, learn to love yourself.
>>
C

We made it clear at the start of our "relationship" that we were supposed to part ways at the end of summer.Unfortunately i developed feelings for you, and i understand that you're not interested in a relationship and that you dont want to see me again. I miss you so much , it hurts to know that i'll never see you again because i really felt like there was something between us. I saw you yesterday, i'll probably see you today, i'll probably see you tomorrow, you seem very happy even if you ended it this week, and i'm happy for you, but i'm not ready

I miss you so much already

" I am entombed in my bed
with those words that you said,
That i kept:

that i'm not the only one
that you've never loved"
>>
I'm going to train hard. If you're my soulmate, I've been waiting an eternity to find you.
>>
File: 1469005086479.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469005086479.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17409245
Yeah..probably more than one. I'm in so much pain, kek
>>
>>17409901
C's name?
>>
>>17410104
Charlie
>>
>>17410123
Well I hope everything gets better. If it hasn't already, it will begin to hurt. I have a C like this. Distance yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>17410151
It does hurt. I still see her because she comes to the place i work ( diving center ) so i cant distance myself as much as i want. Thank you for your advice, i know i'll get through It but for the moment i'm still heartbroken
>>
If you don't want us to be together anymore just fucking man up and tell me already, enough is enought with all the fucking games.

The only reason I'm not saying anything about it it's because I don't want to come out as paranoid, or with low confidence. But I really feel as if I'm pushing you just to see us together.
And I'm fucking going mad because when I'm with you, you seem really happy about it, and seem to show a lot of affection, but then when I'm gone you seem to forget it all, and treat me like when we were nothing..

I'm just going to give it some time, I just hope it isn't too late already. And it really is a shame if I have to end it, because I do love you, and very much so. And after all we have been through, and all the time that passed, that we weren't together, but we wanted each other.. Now you seem to just let it slip away..

It fucking hurts
>>
File: Alexis Polux.jpg (123KB, 758x487px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis Polux.jpg
123KB, 758x487px
>>17408893
ALEXIS POLUX CAPTAIN OF THE 405TH COMPANY OF IMPERIAL FISTS

FOR THRONE AND TERRA
>>
>>17410060
Train?
>>
>>17408773
initials?
>>
Dear aunt(not blood related) i always found you sexy and you have a really nice ass, if my uncle would marry you i would totally fuck the shit out of you.
P.S every time you have your back turned to me im checking out your beautiful ass.
>>
>>17410060
Aww I wish that was for me.
I like him just the way he is, alas, my feelings are unrequited! XP
>>
God damnit, Alec. Why the fuck did you let me down so bad?

I want to like you. I want you to be happy, and have friends. But you fucked up! You keep on fucking up and turning your back on people who need you. Welshing on people who rely on you. Treating them like a means to an end. They're not! They're people! And because I'm not one of those people, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. But you need to be better! The way you are now, it soils our friendship. I can't have your back anymore. I used to think I'd ask you to be my best man. Now I just want to kick your ass and tell everyone the reason why.

I know it's because you're scared. And weak. And you can't handle people as they are, and you can't face the situations you've created. But I used to have faith that deep down, you knew what was right and what was wrong. I don't think so anymore.

Fucking, when you knock someone up and they have a miscarriage, don't pretend like it didn't happen. Don't you dare walk away from this. It's your dead fucking baby! Talk to her! Why can't you just be the person I really believed in? Why do you have to be this, instead.
>>
I love you. I think you feel the same way, but perhaps it's too early that we tell each other.

It will come though, my dear.
>>
Although this is completely heart breaking and awful, I will use all we went through as a learning experience. I'm gonna push myself to do what's best for me. The thing is, you never thought long-term. The actions you make will only satisfy you now, but soon you'll realize how much you fucked up and how it wasn't worth it. I don't really know what I'm trying to say.. congratulations I guess. Have a nice life.
>>
Text for life advice,
>>
W

How the fuck can I not find a rope?? Let alone long enough to get the job done. I read a bunch of shit online that said extension cords and other cables usually break. Fuck.
Bags of ice are pretty affordable though. Might just take a cold bath.
Time for a "pleasant" way out is limited, and I may have to resort to something a bit... messier.

-A
>>
D
Stay safe. Stay sober.
-K
>>
>>17408208
same
>>
Matt,
I love you. I want to tell you how much I love you. But I can't give you the time and attention a girlfriend should.
I can't move in with you.
I can't marry you or have kids with you.
I can't wake up with you every morning.
I only know that we make each other smile, and I fill up with warmth when we touch.
Life's a bitch.
-J
>>
A.B.
Why do I keep thinking about you when I know I don't need you, and that you don't want me around?
-A.S.
P.S. If you're reading this, get off this website before it's too late.
>>
I don't want this baby and I hate myself for "cheating" in this stupid long distance relationship. I know we made an agreement but it's still eating me up inside what I did.
What you did doesn't even compare.
I'm crushed far more by the guilt of betraying you than I am of offing my potential son or daughter.
>>
It sucks when all of my friends think you're a leech. What makes it worse is that I don't think you are. Things, money and other shit aren't important to me, you are.
You think I'm crazy for being like this, as well as whatever else you've diagnosed me with. I'm guilty of being crazy for you. Fuck.
>>
>>17402001
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I don't like it.
There's nothing there. Sorry.

Upset. It tells you nothing, it's a formality. A verb.

Sorry is heartless, it's impersonal. It doesn't talk to me, it doesn't hold me, and it isn't there for me when I need it. I have nothing to take from an empty apology. I have nothing to take from a verb.

Feelings, emotions, thoughts.. much like actions, they cannot be defined by a single step, but a collaboration of movements. This is emotion, and this is thought.

You are not sorry because of me. You are sorry because of you.

If you knew me, then you would understand. Sorry isn't a word I need to hear spoken from you. When it comes to you, B, there is nothing to forgive. So don't say sorry, and don't beat yourself up over things that I don't even think about. If you ever want to do something for me, then just smile.
>>
We broke
Everything that was right
We both enjoyed a good fight

And we sewed
All the holes we had to breathe
To make the other one leave

And I loved the way you looked at me
And I miss the way you made me feel
When we were alone
When we were alone

And I'll shiver like I used to
And I'll leave him just for you
Just for you

And we stole
Every moment we had to make the other one feel bad
And we hoped that we could be what we knew
It never turn out to be real

And I loved the way you looked at me
And I miss the way you made me feel
When we were alone
When we were alone

Just for you

And if we turn back time
Could we learn to live right
And if we turn back time
And if we turn back time
And if we turn back time
Could we learn

Just for you

Like I used to
>>
>>17411323
>tfw the girl you're thinking about will never feel this way about you
>>
File: eVOGa0M.png (937KB, 880x1175px) Image search: [Google]
eVOGa0M.png
937KB, 880x1175px
I don’t know if you see me the way I see you
But you held my neck and you said some shit
So I’ve been hoping you do
Spill all your secrets in confidence
Well I’m filing that as evidence
To stall the burn and calm my nerves after I’ve had a few
You’re turning my insides you’re making me sick
But you’re such a god damned pro never really know if you’re faking it
You’re turning my insides you’re making me wish
That I was a better girl, with a steady hand that you wanted to be with

When it’s easy for you then there’s always room for me
But when you got some plans, a place to be
I’m a throw out ad in a magazine
You could do wrong like a hundred times
But I’ll always search the scene for ways to rationalize
You’re making my will weak, you fuck with my head
Say you wanted me but you never wanted me, you wanted my hunger instead
You’re making my will weak, this pit in my chest
Told me all about her then you swallowed those words and snuck in my bed
>>
I fucking know I had more money than what you gave me. We earned that money together, I did equal work, not all of it's yours. You told me I spent it all but that's bullshit. What did I possibly spend it on? I can see what I bought in my paypal and there's no fucking way I spent what I earned from that. I could have at least afforded the plane ticket.

Now I owe my parents all this money because I had to ask them for the money to move back home. I told my mother I was thinking of moving to get a job elsewhere and pay her off that way, because I can't fucking find work here and this town is awful, and she told me she was going to hang herself if I moved without paying them off. "If you leave I'm going to hang myself in a closet, you promised you wouldn't abandon your responsibility."

I'm so tired of relying on people and then being trapped because I'm in their debt. When am I gonna learn not to lean on people?
>>
>>17411645
Wow. Your mother's an abusive cunt. Just leave her and cut ties with the asshole who hogged all the money too.

You really need a fresh start.
>>
So much bellyaching about how superficial women are. their interests are shallow trend following, those vapid whores, muh kardashians etc etc

I post news from different science fields (mainly biology, medicine, and physics) and nobody gives a RAT'S ASS. Why? Because I'm not my supermodel cousin or my brother's insanely gorgeous wife.

Even worse, if and when I do connect to one of these bellyachers, I'm finding that the common interest is something like video or computer games. You're really at the pinnacle of erudition here, guys. Shame on all those women for liking celebrity reality tv shows. They should get into league of legends!

Fuckin' assholes.
>>
It's 2:05 AM. What the fuck is my 2yo niece doing awake at this hour and what the fuck are you doing that warrants being in the kitchen?
>>
>>17412437
>>17412447
whoops we done got the wrong thread >_<
>>
L,

you knew how scared I was of it happening exactly the way it did. Still you made it happen. Letting me run into that knife. Yeah dude, thanks. Well played.
I think I've lost it now. Myself, a part of my self esteem. I easily get scared of people now. Get angry. Yesterday they called me broken for good.
A part of me hopes you'd read this even tho you probably don't come here anymore, living the good life now. Hoping you'll recognise this.
We've failed brilliantly and you hurt me rather badly. I excpetcted at least some effort after all that had been. Is this your way of thanking me? Think about where you had been before me.
Seems you discard the people around you just after they served their purpose. Good luck continuing your life like that.

G.
>>
Dear dad, enclosed is back rent for the three months I lived with you. Please write me out of your will at your earliest convenience. You're mean, controlling, and manipulative. I would rather send my beloved dog to the pound and live out of my car than spend another day in your house.

P.S. Thanks for the gender confusion, social ineptitude, and extreme right wing political views. Try not to fuck up my little brother like you did us girls.
>>
S,
Hey, I am sorry for being so cold and distant. I don't find it easy to trust. I'm coming out of really tough time. I have been 3 years without a suicide attempt and it has been 10 months since I stopped self-harming myself. I'm starting to learn to love myself and take care of myself emotionally. It's been really hard. Often I fail and have weeks of relapse, where I don't want to talk to anyone and be invisible. I'm vulnerable.
Before I met you I was content with the fact that I was going to be on my own. I didn't want to trust anyone with my heart. I could barely take care of it- how would someone else treat it? You scared me. You showed me something that I had never seen before. Now your on my mind all the time. Sorry I did not take that jump to trust you.

You've given me hope. I used to not think about my future-didn't think I would have one or a happy one. You got me to think about spending time in an actual relationship.A thought that never occurred to me before.

While I might not be in a good place for a relationship with commitment right now, I hope we stay in touch. You inspire me. While we probably won't end up in a relationship; you made me realize that a good relationship is possible.

Thank you,
So
>>
I swear, if you take advantage of me, I will make you regret wanting me in your department.

I admire you in some weird way, but you will fuck it up if you think I'll be your little bitch.
>>
Dear basically everyone.

I'm sorry i'm such a no talent fuck that messes up. I know that everyone here has my back, but is always cleaning up shit that I miss. I know that because I'm the nice guy everyone puts up with me, and when I fuck up everyone is super cool with it. It still doesn't make me feel any better about it though.

I'm sorry that you love me and that I love you. Not because it's not amazing. More because I know you could do better than me. And even though I tell you all the time, you take it as a joke when I'm being serious. In my teenage years I used to tell myself that if anyone wanted to be with me, I'd tell them no just so they could get the best. I didn't do that with you, and I see where I dragged you down in life .
I'm sorry Mom for not being the kid you thought I was going to be. You put me up for adoption and my Grandparents took me in. The problem being they didn't raise me like their son, they raised me like their grandson. I never learned any hard skills because I was never forced to apply myself. I'm glad for my half-brother that you kept him and raised him yourself with his dad, but I can't let go of this resentment about it. You never told me who my dad was, and until my teenage years you never seemed to want anything to do with me.

Thats it for my long ass letter.
>>
The only reason you hate me is because you have no power in your life and I'm in charge of who I am. Your bullshit means nothing to me because it comes from a place of weakness. I control myself and when I get promoted I'm going to control you as well. By the way, your guy thinks I'm hot. I could fuck him, if I even wanted him that is.
>>
>>17413533
really? initials?
>>
no guts
>>
>>17413533
you sound like a moron anon
don't be a fool
>>
>>17413533
You sound like pleasant person to be around
>>
>>17413619
To K.R., from N.C. with love.
>>
>>17413533
You sound like a cunt. Girls like you grow up cold and bitter with a meaningless life. I've seen it happen many times. Good luck with never having earned respect or class haha
>>
Please stop harassing me thanks.
>>
>>17414252

I saw this and I started thinking of the guys I've talked to and I'm getting defensive almost immediately

i'm not socially adept in any way, and consequently lack confidence so I'm think, oh shit, have I been seen as harassing this individual?

And you there, STOP LURKING MY FACEBOOK! Pervert ;_;
>>
>>17414195
I'm already cold and bitter, thanks though. I am probably a cunt too, but to be fair she initiated with her gossip and other cliquey middle school shit. In the end I'll get the seat because I'm smarter than her and I work harder than her, she knows it and everyone knows it.
>>
J, for the love of nothingness would you please just go out on a date with me?

L
>>
>>17414379
You handled that like a pro. People just get insecure because they place themselves in the other girl's position. To them you are the villain, someone in a better higher position threatening to take their boyfriends away.

I'll never get why people can't stop and think about it.
>>
L, I'm sorry I'm not the version of myself that I want to be, the version that I know you want me to be too. I want you to wait for me, but I don't want to hold you back anymore
>>
>>17401380
no but M just read it and might know who you are
>>
I will write you something later. I'm pretty sure you're already here, which would give Z a heart attack (AGAIN), but know I miss you
>>
>>17414400
What M are you?
>>
>>17414373
Who are you talking about are you paranoid or something??
Do you track peoples IPS on here or something...
>>
>>17414445
you first. initials?
>>
K,
I still love you, I want to be your love, forever, my sister. <3 But the fact that I don't want to have sex with you destroyed our relationship. We share a traumatic past from an abusive lover and that scared away my minor interest in sex with you. But now that I have a "normal" relationship our love is not possible... I saw you at a show the other night and couldn't even bare to say hello, because I love you too much. I wish I could tell you, you are so beautiful <3
-M
>>
>>17414470
D
>>
>>17414537
not me. sorry
>>
>>17414400
Are you MS?
>>
To: K i don't want you as a friend, im sorry if i ever annoyed you i just can't take it anymore, so, if i ever have another chance, would you let me know?, if you find another boyfriend, i will not be mad, but you will be sorry when im gone... but please, please, understand...that i love you, so....much.

>>
>>17414542
no
>>
>>17404998
Initials?
>>
>>17414554
G
>>
K,
I've had moments where I missed you these past few days. I wish I could play with your hair and smile like a putz staring into your eyes again. An M can dream.
>>
Dear, Fry's
Why do you taste so good when your hot and fresh.
>>
D
I refuse to share my life with a porn addict. I think you killed any attraction I once had for you. You're the creepy old guy dads warn their daughters about
>>
>>17414397
I support you so much. You promised me so much. I love you and it kills me to watch you just not care. You don't care about yourself or me. And it hurts.
I'm so sad because nothing is the way it is supposed to be.
When I was little, I was convinced things were supposed to be a certain way.
And they just aren't.
-L
>>
D.M.,
I never thought we would see each other again after 10 years and living almost 2 hours away in another state. We chatted for months about it and it finally happened, after all those late nights talking about how much we loved fucking each other and getting ourselves off. It's hard to believe that we have been hooking up for 6 months now. I know I asked if you were down for a fwb relationship but I wanted more. I was scared of you rejecting me, especially after you dumped me when we dated cause I called you too much. I was a naive teenage girl back then and now I always keep my distance. I try to act like one of the guys when I'm around you but each time I see you it gets more difficult. I just fucking want you! I thought maybe you felt the same when you sent me that drunk email out of the blue saying you were addicted to me and you missed me. I thought it was sweet cause you said you missed me twice in the message. I also got my hopes up when your roommate AH asked me if I drove up because I like the way I you fuck me or if I liked you. I told him I liked you and he said I needed to take what I wanted. I'm not particularly good at that. I love the way I feel when I'm around you, aside from the amazing sex. I'm glad you feel comfortable around me to tell me whatever is bothering you. I know your baby momma has kind of scarred you on relationships but I'm not like her. I would be so good to you if I had the chance. I would try to help you raise your daughter and support you in anyway I could. Please give me a chance. I hope to see you Friday night.
-C
>>
C,
I guess I will just say that I miss you. Always.
>>
yo ddos this kid's skype darkmagma2014
>>
I think I'm going to just block your number lmao
>>
I wish I could make you hurt like this.
>>
File: 1469118590031.jpg (63KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469118590031.jpg
63KB, 750x750px
Dear Chey,
I really wished you didn't passed away. For a certain time since you left, I lost control of my life. I recovered though. I regained my health and most importantly; my mind. My best friend recently had a kid; whenever I look at his child, I can't help but think of what we could of had. Although I wish I could have been his god-father, I won't judge my brothers judgement. Don't worry though. There has now been days when I completely forgot about you, although the other day I kept you in my prayers. I wish I will not forget about you, But that is inevitable. As much as you would have wanted to anyways. The other day I went for a walk and spotted the carve we made on the bridge we used to go to often. Unfortunley it going to be torn down, along with the names all the others have carved down as well. I wonder how things are going for them.

Love,
G
>>
File: 1469934663776.png (837KB, 963x936px) Image search: [Google]
1469934663776.png
837KB, 963x936px
C,

Good riddance.

T
>>
It doesn't matter what's going on, you're always on my mind now. I feel sad tonight. I wish we could be closer so I wouldn't be scared of being honest with you and opening up to you. I'm so terribly needy... I need somebody who'd just let me cry and pour my heart out to, then give me a hug and wipe my tears and tell me that they're there for me. I wish it could be you, but it can't.

So instead I'm sitting in the dark listening to sad songs and fantasizing about being elsewhere.

I hope you never feel as bad as this. And if you do I hope she does everything she can to make you feel better.

Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight, you sweet thing.
>>
I know you wont talk to me anymore because there isnt something for you fix, because even if there was I wouldnt let you. I know im not interesting enough or you have more stuff in common with my sister. I love you and will always care for you.
>>
>>17414465
it's a facetious remark about how people react to posts that aren't about them, dummy

i swear to fuck some of you people are dumber than dogshit
>>
>>17409024
Nope
>>
T

I fucking miss you but I also hate you
>>
Dakota

I'm crazy about you. I can't stop thinking about you. I think I may be in love with you but I don't know what you feel about me. Now I am almost 2000 miles away from you, but I would give up anything if you told me you loved me. You make me feel crazy. I can't think about anything else when I talk to you. I long to hear your voice, feel your embrace again, run my fingers through your soft hair. What I wouldn't do to see you again. I want to stay up late and smoke weed with you and have a few drinks. Lose track of time watching anime and holding you and just forget everything. Do you feel the same way? I want so badly to know, but I am afraid to be rejected by you. I'm scared to face you again. I didn't see you before I left and I regret it. You brought me back to life. I felt alive when I was with you. We could be doing anything: grocery shopping at midnight, driving and listening to music, watching dumb movies together. As long as I was close to you. You made my heart beat faster and I looked forward to seeing you. I couldn't tell you how I felt. I longed for your hand and forhead kisses and the way you would flirt with me that kept me guessing. You weren't shy to be naked around me and you made me blush. I think you may have had feelings for me too. I'm a hopeless fool. I can't bring myself to forget you. You recently messaged me out of nowhere. Coincidentally, I was having suicidal thoughts again. Did you feel my pain from so far away? Were you thinking of me? When I see you again, if ever, I want to tell you how I feel. I can't live with the pain of not knowing. If you told me you wanted me, I would leave my family and fiancé behind. I would run away with you. Whatever the terms. And if you feel nothing for me, I would try my hardest to forget you. But I will always remember the good times and how you made me feel. We completed the missing holes in each others' lives. I miss you.

Ariel
>>
T,

I want you. But I feel like I missed my chance at the start of the year and I know you had a boyfriend or something going on about a month ago but I get the feeling that's over now but I'm too afraid to ask.

I'm actually in a position thay would allow it to work now. I don't know, I hope you like me.

-M
>>
CC,

I've made it so you can't contact me anymore. Every time I need you, you're unavailable. Every time you need or want me, I am available. So I just took the initiative to list your number as a spam number. I made this decision while drunk. I have reviewed the situation while sober and I think it's still a good decision. Good luck.

>CAPTCHA: candy

TT
>>
>>17416954
Is CC a cunt who uses people when she's sad?
>>
>>17416983
Haha CC is a dick who uses people when he's sad.
>ironic
>>
>>17416990
But I think he does it when he wants. Doesn't have to be sad or lonely.
>>
It would be nice to ride you once
just once...

C
>>
>>17414562
I'm hungry now.
>>
Why do I not matter to anyone?
>>
>>17414543
I love you too E
>>
I hate you...
>>
Dear N

Having a daughter with you will be great. I hope we're successful in our parenting. But you must know I am somewhat avoidant. Your family and friends won't fully understand me. I don't want anyone to get close to me.
>>
Dear A,

I miss you, man. You might not think a whole lot of me anymore, but I can't help but think about how close we were. We had been friends for seven years, and then you just go out and start depending on drugs. You let your entire future degrade right in front of you, all because of one harsh breakup. I've been trying so hard to help you out, you know? Like those times when you would tell me about how you loved her so much even after three years of being together, and how it never felt boring being with her after all that time. How heart-wrenching it was to see her go when you needed her most. How hard you tried not to turn into a ball of tears when you found out she'd been cheating on you for weeks. I was there for you then, and I'm here for you now. Drugs aren't the only option. Friends help friends, and I want to help you get back on your feet. You don't really care about that anymore though, do you? All you want is to drown your sorrows in meth and make everyone around you go away. Hate to break it to you, but it's working. Please come to your senses before it's too late.

From, B.
>>
>>17417181
I hate you too
>>
>>17408725
This is probably a long shot, but I'm a W that misses an M very much.
>>
I think we could have something really cool. But that chance was so long ago and the duration of our time spent together so short that I can't help but feel like the sperg that drove you away for fucking continuing to feel this way. But still, I know what I'm talking about. We have characteristics that fit each other as potential friends, partners, whatever, I don't care what, but SOMETHING. It's not that I want to worship the ground you walk on, it's just so rare that I find someone so seemingly compatible, I can't believe the bud of whatever could've come of it had to be nipped so quickly over something so no longer relevant. I'm much the same, but also better and I know we could have a good time. But you'll probably never talk to me again, and with me STILL thinking about it, maybe that's the right thing. It just feels so unfair that I have to learn everything through fucking failure.
>>
>>17415176
Talk to me then.
>>
>>17417297
Give me your initial.
>>
I love my life and I think you all for it.
>>
>>17417313
AC

I'm curious if this has ever actually led to anything on any board, like people actually being like "holy shit (name) is that you," and then they reconcile or something
>>
Hey N,

Honestly, I'm using you. I'm using you as an outlet to get out my emotions and I'm using you to give me a self-esteem boost. I told you I was broken and you signed up for it anyway, probably because you're broken too. But this isn't going anywhere, it never will go anywhere, and eventually I will break contact with you and leave you on your own. I would feel bad for you, I should feel bad for you, but you've repeatedly made the same mistakes with coming back to me, and I wouldn't feel bad for myself if I made the choices you have, I would only feel anger at myself for allowing myself to be so easily manipulated. We'll probably both kill ourselves one day anyway, so whatever.

Regards,
M
>>
>>17417321
AC?... hmm. I'm not even sure I know your surname for definite, but A is right. Anyhow, yea, I wonder the same. I guess there's a chance if both parties know the other uses 4chan. Your message touched me. It's good to know other people feel the same, even if it isn't you.
>>
>>17417414
As long as you're not SC I guess. And I'm glad to have reached somebody, that's really the best one can actually hope for here. It validates us.
>>
>>17417428
Not SC, sorry.
>>
>>17417470
What I figured
>>
You don't even know this site so I'm sure you're never gonnaread this.
Please tell me if you really love me, when you say yes I feel like shit for doubting about you. But then you start being cold, distant, start yelling at me for no reason and blaming me for nonsense. I really love you J, tell me what you feel. Tell me you aren't wth me just for pity or in a way of thanking me for taking you out your depression. I want to know if it is still worth living, after these many years..
>>
>>17417366
Buttercup you're so very wrong. Your manipulation is basic, your needs and demands shallow and easily fulfilled. Your personality and coy nature require my level of finesse. That won't happen. Enjoy your mother
>>
>>17417321
kind of and then

they backed out..maybe?
I'm not going through it again
>>
>>17414389
Haha, I can understand the reaction, my first post did basically look like I was just bullying some random girl in my office. I didn't post the whole story. Also, in their defense I still might take their boyfriends away (kidding).
>>
M,

Despite everything I still miss you.
-E
>>
>>17416246
Go on...
>>
>>17417741
I'm glad mine doesn't read this board. I'd hate for him to think I wrote that.
>>
M,

"I care more about a person's personality than anything else"
It's funny, because so do I. That's precisely why I no longer regret ending it with you, or why I no longer regret hesitating to fix it. I regret spending all that time cheering you up whenever you felt down, defending you and caring about you. Because your personality is actually rotten. You have something good going for you, so you start jumping on the bandwagon with everyone who used to shit talk you for MONTHS to shit on L, who had always defended you as well? As soon as you had a new boyfriend, you flaunted that relationship as much as you could. As soon as you both got something else, you decided to throw him under the bus and keep going.

Your personality is rotten. Go sit on your boyfriend's dick or something so you can shut up for another night and proceed to blog about it the next day. Someone suffering from depression in the past shouldn't be so fucking keen to take their moment of happiness and start stomping over other people. You're disgusting and I'm glad I finally woke up. I hope your memory is as reliable as my own.

N
>>
G,

I wish you remembered the good times
When you were breaking up with me, I was remembering the wonderful times we had, like that wedding weekend, we stayed in that hotel
i'd walk into the bathroom while you were doing your makeup and I'd wrap my arms around you and kiss your neck and cheeks and watch you. I remember trying to wake you up early in the morning, you weren't wanting to get up, but every time I'd nudge you, you'd open your eyes and look at me and smile, I'd kiss you, I laid there moving my hand along your arm and across your chest, our toes wrapped around each others
That's what I was thinking of, when I told you I wanted to do anything to fix our problems, when I said I wanted to put in all the effort I possibly could, I meant it
Why weren't you thinking of those same times? Why did you do this to me?
I'm sorry, I regret everything that happened this past month, I'd do anything to change it, I love you still, and forever, - J
>>
Dad,

you're a scumbag. I wish I had the courage to beat the crap out of you.
>>
>>17399300
Dear Elise
i really want to be with you , i cant even look at other people , please dont trash me like Ann did.

Ann , i wish you just straight up told me to fuck off . i spent tons of time , dedication and real feelings for you which you ignored i dont really care anymore i just wanted to tell that to somebody.

Dear D

you are K are hurting each other more by just ignoring each other ,how can i promise to destroy anybody who hurts you when you hurt yourselves way more than others can
>>
M

When I kill myself in the coming months, i know youre going to be upset for awhile, but i know that you are strong and you will achieve your dreams. Maine is beautiful and I cant wait for you to see it. I've always loved your art.

CSL
>>
>>17417270
Well my last inital is A, theirs is C.
You're probably not them but if so, I'm willing to talk.
>>
>>17403548
I know this was four days ago, but are you B.L. by any chance? Probably not.

B,

I wish you could see that you being depressed won't hurt me. What hurts me more is that we aren't together. I want to help you through this. I don't know how much longer I can wait for you before I realize I need to move on. Please, I miss you so much.

M
>>
>>17415560
Initials?
>>
S,

I'm sorry for what I may have put you through, I really am, and I hope that we can both see past it. Even though you may not know it, you have had an enormous positive effect on my life, and for that I will always be grateful.
I want to keep you in my life. Even after these years of uncertainty you are important to me. I just hope that I'm not forcing my way into your life if you're uncomfortable with it. I wouldn't judge you if it were so.
You are a good person, and I hope the end is yet far away for us, but if it's bad for you, I'll quit.

P.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.