[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crippling loneliness and broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (168KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1280x853px
What do you do when someone you loved for multiple years (GF) breaks up with you suddenly for bullshit reasons? I cant get over her its so depressing but the relationship is done she doesn't care anymore.

I haven't been single for more than a few weeks ever since highschool.

Yesterday my exex from a while ago (first) hit me up and wants to "hang out" on saturday and im so tempted. She cheated on me. Im just looking to hang out and do whatever and am lonely.
bad idea?

i dont handle this stuff well
>>
>>17399202

what everyone else does: move on.

its not going to stop hurting anytime soon. but you can find other things to fill your life that make it a smaller pain. one that isnt as relevant because you have plenty to be happy about.

you're like the guy from 'i love you man'. go out and make some dude friends and spend a lot of time with them.
>>
>>17399202
she probably wants to bone. But, just keep her as a side bitch. Don't fall for her, just fuck her occasionally.
>>
In the same situation as you, I have no interest in anything at the moment, I feel so broken and alone
She said we weren't seeing each other enough, and when I recognize my mistakes and try to fix our problems she's done with me
I don't know where to go, I'm lost
>>
>>17399250
Ditto man
mine said the same thing...
but the issue is she lost interest and didnt want to fix anything she just wanted out

it happens but it hurts when its someone you love

this isnt my first breakup so i know it inevitably gets better and becomes not painful. but that takes a while.

desu the best advice is >>17399217 even thought i need to take it myself and stop focusing on what cant be changed
>>
>>17399202
She wants to use you for something, it's not a good idea, move on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.