[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet adiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1461466423712.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461466423712.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
pls share advice on how to overcome internet addiction
>>
>>17399070
Turn off computer. Go outside. Get active hobbies.
>>
>>17399111
''Smile. Stop complaining. Stop being depressed.''
>>
>>17399070

quitting. if you dont have someone you live with who can supervise your time online, simply cancel your internet plan.
>>
File: 1469555848145.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1469555848145.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>17399137
Oh great, you're one of THOSE people.

Look, there is no miracle cure for depression or sadness. Literally you yourself are the cause of your depression. You spend a lot of time on the Internet because most likely your real/home life isnt great and you dont actively try to better your surroundings or yourself, you just wake up, click the PC on, and waste away sitting indoors, barely getting sufficient excercise or sunlight, thus making you chubby, pale, and tired looking.

You need to make a dramatic change if you fucking want things to change. Force yourself out of bed at 9am. Force yourself to a hearty, healthy breakfast. Go for walks, listen to music, escape to forests/shops/roads/trails/lakes whatever you find yourself comfortable. Draw scenery, text/skype friends, buy a hammock, I dont fucking know.

Nobody is making you sit on a computer all day. Nobody is making you waste precious time looking at memes ans funny videos for 11 hours straight. Only you are doing that. So dont complain that its impossible, or hard, because fuck you life is hard. You choose what you do with your existance, if you feel lonely and worthless, then most likely you are. Go do Volunteer Work, Charity Events, whatever. I go to Soup Kitchens every morning to fill my need for 'karma' for the day, because I feel like I helped out for a change. If for some reason I cant do that, Ill give my parents/grandparents a call, or help a stranger out, whatever.
>>
>>17399204
thank you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.