[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 270x320px
>Be home from college for the summer
>Little sister, who I usually get along great with, has been a massive bitch
>All started like three days ago when I asked her to walk the dogs with me
>"I'll do it myself later!"
>I walk them twice that day
>She never left the couch at all that day
>Spends the next couple of days giving me silent treatment

Fast forward to today
>Sister gets home from summer school
>Makes a big show of ignoring me when I say hi
>my 6 month old puppy comes up and greets her
>SHE KICKS MY FUCKING DOG IN THE FACE
>MULTIPLE TIMES
>I pull my dog back, smack my sister, and yell at her
>Sister storms off outside

Did I do the right thing?

Also, pic unrelated. Just a random thing in my image folder.
>>
>>17398864
You should not have hit her. But you don't seem to know any better and are about as trash as your animal abusing sister.
>>
>>17398877
Why am I trash, Anon? She was just standing there kicking my dog, why doesn't that warrant a little slap?
>>
>>17398877
Also I should point out that this is the first time I ever hit her in any way, shape or form, and it was just a little slap.
>>
>>17398882
Don't worry about him, he sounds like a faggot libtard who believes time outs are the best punishment
>>
>>17398882
She did a bad thing of hitting an innocent young creature. Bitch needed the same treatment but with her as an abusive cunt. You're serious about your dogs safety and she did something really stupid.

But on another note, something must have happened to her to go to total bitch mode
>>
>>17398864
You need to show her you rule here. It sounds rough, but you have to. Don't use violence. I suppose your parents left you with her? I need a bigger picture to tell you what to do.
>>
>>17398902
But that's the thing, man. I'm also a staunch believer in using non-violent means as punishment, but I had to protect my dog. Besides, it's not like she's my kid or anything. She's my 16 year old sister. She'd never go into a "time-out".
>>
How old is your sister?
>>
>>17398910
I don't know, anon. She can just get really moody sometimes. I doubt anything serious happened to her.

>>17398913
Like I said, I don't like using violence, but I felt like the situation warranted it. My parents were both out working so it was just my sister and me.
>>
>>17398864
Maybe ask your mom what's up.

I think you did the right thing.

I remember when I was younger, my sister got mad and kicked our dog a few times and he yelped and my brother ran up to her and pushed her away to stop her, my sister started rushing my brother and he gave her a tap along the face. Not hard, considering my sister was throwing closed fist punches. And my sister started bawling

I remember my brother got in trouble. She kinda deserved it tho.
>>
>>17398931
Does she act the same way without your parents around\? you can try recording her, and then showing your parents if she tries to turn the thing around. If she's teen that's just the teen phase, but if not kept in control this can turn into borderline disorder. What are your parents' thoughts about authority, such as you? Should she really respect you, or they don't really care?
>>
>>17398921

>>17398937
My mom's not sure what's happening either. But I should mention she was kicking me too. She's not that strong though, so I didn't really care.
>>
>>17398917
Idealistically, that's noble, but soft. But primally, you couldn't help but do it, It sent the message of "that is NOT okay, Do not do that again".

Think of it like this, It's not your fault you hit her, you were forced. You need to dig deeper into whats causing her to be a bitch. If she still cool, the thought of even slapping her would never have existed. It's some sort of cry for help. Fucking teenagers
>>
>>17398931
>She can just get really moody sometimes.
Teenaged girls turn into monsters during puberty. Hitting the dog was over the line, but general bitch mode is pretty normal at that age.
>>
>>17398944
>My mom's not sure what's happening either. But I should mention she was kicking me too. She's not that strong though, so I didn't really care.

Could just be adolescent mood swings. Personally, if it gets worse, I'd confront her and ask what her deal is.
>>
>>17398864
She deserves to be hit back for kicking your dog. It sounds like she's stressed about something else and taking it out on you.
>>
>>17398864
>Did I do the right thing?
Yes. What kind of psycho faggot kicks a dog?
>>
>>17398941
She's usually a very sweet girl, but my parents have seen little outbursts like this before. They know about her behavior. She's actually kicked the dog in front of my mom before.
They also don't believe in beatings, and I was never hit as a child.
>>
>>17398864
You did the right thing. Girls that age are worthless, she's probably having issues at school and is unaware how to handle it.
>>
>>17398965
She's gonna act like this. Talk to your parents, because you NEED to keep her short, for her own good. I was just like this when i was 16, and because my parents allowed me for all this, i developed a BPD later on, which took years to "cure"(though i'm not FULLY cured). I'm not saying this might be a case for everyone, but she acts just like me when i was her age(though i would rather attack people than animals). If necessary, use force. don't hit her, but hold her if you have to. she might be dangerous both for herself and you. Your parents need to cooperate, because you can't legally ground her and stuff.
>>
>>17398864
Yeah, if anyone hurt my lil pupper I'd go apeshit on them. Dogs don't deserve hate.
>>
>>17398864
Syphilis changes behaviour suddenly. Not a medfag, just throwing a random desease to the table.
>>
>>17399007
She's teen. Hormones and stuff.
>>
Bipolar?
>>
>>17399021
Dicks and aids
>>
So, uh, update. I texted my mom and told her what had happened and so she called my sister. Apparently she ran out of the house after the incident and talked to her teacher at the school. My mom basically told her to go home and spent the next ten minutes chewing out my sister.
But yeah, now the teachers are involved all because I have her a lovetap after she attacked my dog. How bad can this get?
>>
>>17399059
For you? Real bad, if your sister wants to spin it that way. For her? She could come out on either side. Either meds and some minor therapy or a stern talking to.
>>
>>17398997
>>17399021
As far as I know, she's never had a bf. But who knows, I guess.
>>
>>17399071
How bad are we talking here?
>>
>>17399059
Is the teacher boning her?
>>
>>17399059
you need a video/other proof of her behavior. She will turn this all around, victimizing herself.
>>
OP, when I was that age I was super moody and sometimes I would just decide that I didn't like one of my siblings anymore for whatever dumbass reason I had. Leave your parents deal with it, and the fact you hit her won't get so bad as long as you didn't leave a mark.
>>
>>17399084
Appearing in front of a judge against child protective services bad. Or settling it outside the court. Which is technically better, but usually pretty expensive
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.