[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bosses are dicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I need to know what I should do.

I work at a bank. My bosses are the kind of people that know nothing but want to pretend they do. Theyre never wrong, its always someone else's fault. They do everything outside of the regulations but no one cares. They fuck up peoples payroll for the lols among other things. They're just really really bad people.

This though, is a new one. They inform me this week that I have 9 late clock ins since February this year. Ive never been late in my life. Im one of the first people that arrive. Im even there before the clock ins. They always arrive after 10am so of course they're not aware of this I guess. The thing is, we as employees cant see our clock ins or outs. Only the supervisor can see them, so I tell him he shouldn't be discussing this with me now because how the hell am i supposed to know?? Because I was persistent with this, he and the other boss went and talked about it in his cubicle and then told me they had eliminated 6 of them so I was only left with 3. I told them again this was unfair because i had never been late on the first place, that i was sure that it had to be an adjustment that wasnt done. They didnt care and left me with 3 late days.
Two days later i actually find evidence that what I was saying was true in an email. It was some appointments i had that i later changed up to my lunch hour so they wouldn't take my work time. These werent adjusted even though i did send and email with the doctors note and calendar.
>>
Today when i hand in the evidence they insist that it is my fault and that i was disrespectful because i told them that i hope this was the last time it would happen and to please address these issues in time. They just shushed me and told me that in its time they would handle it.

I am pretty sure they will meet with me today or sometime this week. What do you guys think i should do? What should i say? What if they dont have a meeting with me? What kind of evidence should i ask for so i know they fixed my record?

Thanks in advance and sorry for spelling errors, im using mobile.
>>
Go over their heads. Why do you even have to ask? Sure you may get fired but use a co woeker as a reference. Forr your next job.
>>
>>17399437
Ive been looking for a job for months. Even different areas in the bank but no call. I cant afford to lose my job right now since im also a student.
>>
>>17399530
>no call
Youre supposed to call them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.