[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break up someone else's LDR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: lizard-tongue_0.jpg (63KB, 630x457px) Image search: [Google]
lizard-tongue_0.jpg
63KB, 630x457px
How do I break up someone else's LDR?
>>
by jumping off a very tall building
>>
>>17398656
No thanks.
>>
Convince one or the other that an LDR is a waste of time and usually doesn't last.
Or accuse one of cheating which is very risky.
>>
>>17398667
How can I make it seem like the other person is cheating? I want to keep my hands as clean as possible, so even something subtle that will eat away at their trust is good.
>>
>>17398665
You sure? it would solve so many of your problems
>>
>>17398642
By fucking the person.
>>
By drinking bleach you cunt.
>>
>>17398642
Do you want to "steal" someone's SO?
Just be overall better and closer. Don't talk shit about their partner.
>>
>>17398642

Are you the guy with the ''Love Money"" tattoo?
>>
>>17398687
I'm not planning on that. I just hate this guy and want their relationship over. I don't want her to know I was involved in it ending though.
>>
>>17398676
don't do this you fucker, imagine if you were incorrectly accused of cheating. just wait it out
>>
>>17398701
I can't wait it out. I don't care about this guy at all, so how he would feel is irrelevant.
>>
>>17398703
Why do you so childishly hate this person that you would hurt two people immensely in the process just for your own personal gain? Are you 12?
>>
>>17398703
>I can't wait it out.
You can.

>I don't care about this guy at all, so how he would feel is irrelevant.
Then you are not ready for relationships. Not with her, not with anyone. Try again once you've done some growing up.
>>
>>17398897
Maybe if you read the thread you would understand I'm not trying to steal his girl, I just hate him.

>>17398812
Does it matter? So many white Knights
>>
>>17398642
Just be a nigger, seems like you've already got that down.
>>
>>17398918
>white knights
no cunt we're not, you're being irrational
>>
File: pyoda.jpg (34KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
pyoda.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
WHAT THE FUCK IS LDR!?
EVERYTIME I SEE THAT I THINK OF THE FUCKING PHOTORESISTORS, THEN I GOOGLE IT AND IT IS EXACTLY THAT, WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU NORME SCUM TALKING ABOUT?!?!?
>>
>>17398982
Long Distance Relationship.
>>
>>17398992
fuck me
>>
>>17398918
>does it matter

Yeah because you irrationally hate someone enough to be a sperglord and break up a LDR just to say you did it, that's childish as fuck and just shows how much of a beta passive aggressive faggot you are. I don't think you hate him, I think you envy him.

>Clearly beta
>Passive aggressive
>irrational hatred
>doing things out of spite
>not giving reasons why you hate him, even when explicitly asked
>wanting to end his happiness for no reason other than "i just hate him"
>asking for advice on how to do so on an anime imageboard

All the symptoms add up to envy of r9k level. Face it, with this attitude you will never be happy like he is and you are jealous of it. So you come here to validate yourself.
>>
File: is he forreal.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
is he forreal.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>17398642
>>
>>17398982
Kek you made my night
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.