[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be abroad >Live in an apartment with another friend sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 60665984.jpg (133KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
60665984.jpg
133KB, 400x400px
>be abroad
>Live in an apartment with another friend sleeping in the same bed for those days
>Go out that night
>Meet a girl
>Make out
>Didnt even think about invite her to my place beacuse my friend would have to stay out all night
>Talk to him about it the other day
>He says he doesnt care to stay out for a while if i was having sex and that im dumb for not doing it

Im so mad right now, i wont see this girl again but thinking about it...anyway, maybe she would have say no? Fuck, i cant stop thinking about it, if i were having sex all weeks i wouldnt care, but these chances only appear once or twice a year.
>>
>inb4 stop thinking about it

Did you want to sleep with her, but realisere then and there that you couldn't becausenof your bed situation, or did you start to think about it after you said goodbye?

If first option: you could have gone home with her instead, obviously. Whenever you've in a situation where taking a girl home is inappropriate for any reason (your place is a mess, you live with stoners who stay up all night, you're homeless and sleep at your office, etc.,) just tell her my place is a bit weird at the moment, let's go to your place. If you're doing it right, it's just a glazing over and on to the next topic kind if deal. If she wants to sleep with you, she might as well take you home. In most cases it's more convenient for her anyway. Assuming she's an adult who lives on her own.

If second option: Just stop thinking about it, it was something nice that happened on your trip abroad. Count your blessings.
>>
>>17397890
I guess it was the 2nd option, and she was couchsurfing so we couldnt go to her place, anyway, im not a guy that gets laid often and thinking about it after it happened make me realize of the lost opportunity
>>
>>17397905
From what you're describing you sound a bit like me, only I've rarely done ONSs.
I just came out of my longest dry spell since 2010, and it only happened because I stopped giving a fuck. Banged a less attractive girl (usually only go for 8s and 9s), and I'm glad I did it, but only because I get weirded out if I go more than three months without a shag.

Thing is, it either happens it it doesn't. It's not like it's objectively a bad thing to go longer without fucking someone. It's all in your head. You can't change what you did, but you can be more alert to the opportunities of the future, and if something like this happens again you'll know that excusing yourself to make a call to your friend and explaining the situation might be the smarter move.

But let this thing go. It didn't happen, and there's no way of knowing whether she would want to anyway. Besides, it's easy for your friend to be all bro about it in hindsight, but if you'd actually call him and told him you need to bed, he might have told you to fuck off. Don't beat yourself up, opportunity might arise soon again.
>>
>>17398035
>opportunity might arise soon again

dont think so but thanks
>>
>>17398080
You can keep telling yourself, or you can start telling yourself the opposite. Until it happens, you'll be right - but yfw you'll be wrong every now and again.

Chances of being wrong increases with a better attitude. Maybe you'll not like me. I never leave the house without condoms in my bag, and I get laid more than you do.
>>
>>17398098
The thing is that i live in a small town, where almost everybody knows eachother, i have to be 90% sure of i will get the girl to approach her in my town, abroad i dont give a fuck because i wont see her again so if i fuck it up its ok.
Always leave the house without condoms, if i need one i ask one for a friend.
>>
>>17398161
I'm assuming you live in a country with higher population than mine. How big is your town?
>>
>>17398284
50.000, not too many young people between 20-30 go out, so thats why i say we know almost everyone of us
>>
>>17398329
Alright, I see. I live in a city roughly four times the size, and even I feel like everyone knows everyone.

My best advice is to not give a fuck about reputation. So what if you aim and miss? Go out, hit up girls. Be a pleasant guy, have fun. If so and so said such and such about how you tried and lay one on what's her face, it only means you're being talked about. As long as you treat people right, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
>>
>>17398336
Good point
>>
Bumping in case anyone wants to add anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.