[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 27

File: male-female-symbols[2].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
male-female-symbols[2].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Ok, another round.

Women: How tall is too tall for you?

>6'6"/240lbs stick insect reporting in.
>>
>>17397831
>Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
It's in the FAQ. You are fine
>>
I like eating ass. Do girls like gettin their ass eaten? How do I go about doing it in bed?
>>
Girls:

Do you actually like receiving dick pics? Do they turn you on? I've never sent one personally (and don't think I ever would), and it just seems like guys like sending them, regardless of whether girls like receiving them - but I may have that wrong.
>>
>>17397831
You're too tall if you have to duck to get into the door, anything below that is fine
>>17397861
I can't imagine that it'd do anything for me, I would be willing to try anal though
>>17397975
Only if I ask for one first (which should be a clue that I'm into you)
>>
>>17397975
>Do you actually like receiving dick pics? Do they turn you on?
Yes, I do like receiving them from my boyfriend.
A random dick is just a random dick.
But if I'm flirting with my boyfriend and he sends me a pic of his bulge, I find it sexy.
>>
Hey girls

At what temp do I bake brownies? I tried making some earlier and it was a disaster. I just want brownies.
>>
File: tenshi corndog.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tenshi corndog.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
Would it be a relationship dealbreaker for a woman if her boyfriend didn't want to have penetrative vaginal sex with her, but was up for anything else?
>>
Girls

For those of you who dont go clubbing, drink or do drugs, where do you hang out? What is a good place to meet and engage with reserved women?
>>
>>17398152
>Would it be a relationship dealbreaker for a woman if her boyfriend didn't want to have penetrative vaginal sex with her, but was up for anything else?
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>17398152
what the fuck
why
>>
>>17398155
Can I ask why? Is it because that's the only way you can get off, because you want to get pregnant, or some other reason?
I'm just asking in case I end up dating a girl that's a virgin, I wouldn't want to take her v-card for a while at least.
>>
Guys or girls, in your opinion, what is the difference between friends with benefit and a relationship? As in, what should people in a relationship do that friends with benefits should not do?
>>
>>17398153
>For those of you who dont go clubbing, drink or do drugs, where do you hang out? What is a good place to meet and engage with reserved women?

I drink socially and not too often (a glass of wine/a beer every 4-5 days). Don't go clubbing and don't do drugs.
>Sports
Join a team, find some group of people who work out together (I go running with some guys).
>Classes
Both university or those courses who teach you one specific activity.
>Library
>Volunteering
>Bars
Even if I don't drink heavily, I still go and drink a beer sometimes.
>>
>>17398176
There is no actual line or difference between the two except what you agree to call it. Stop worrying about it and enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>17398176
Go on dates, talk about their feelings, meet each others friends and families, pretend to care a
>>
how to meet language exchange partners? am girl and i dont want guys i come across to think i am using "language exchange" as an excuse for sex
>>
>>17397975
They do absolutely nothing for me. I'd just wonder "why did you send me this?"

>>17398134
Whatever your recipe says

>>17398152
Yeah, I like PIV sex

>>17398153
I hang out with friends, and I'm not really up to being approached by strangers unless at a party or something

>>17398176
A relationship has the understanding that you're exclusive and that there's something more than just sex involved, i.e. romantic feelings
>>
>>17398162
In general, I think that a healthy sexual life is important in a relationship and since penetrative sex is part of it, for me, I wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't want to do it at all.

I don't get off particularly through penetrative sex, but I like the feeling of having the person I love inside me and feeling him coming in me.
I also do want to get pregnant one day.

I am not the kind of person who rushes to sex (I waited for 10 months with my first boyfriend, and for 4 months with the guy I am with now), but still, I don't want to think it is not an option.
>>
>>17398152
Can you explain why you don't want to do that exactly?
>>
>>17398176
Have feelings for each other.
>>
>>17398200
See
>>17398162
If she's still a virgin I'd rather she hangs onto that for as long as she can, because it's a rare thing.
>>
>>17398177
Thanks. I have gone to many, many classes and while there were good people, no girls were in a position or mind to date. Those I did build a rapport were already in a relationship. Not mad into sports but thanks.

>>17398189
Makes sense and thanks.
>>
>>17398208
So what if you married a girl, would you want to never have real sex and have her die a virgin?

I'm not trying to judge but this is really kinda weird.
>>
>>17398213
Well yes but we could do lots of anal and stuff...
Okay yeah I guess I'm fucked in the head and should probably forget the whole thing and gtfo
>>
>>17398218
Would you want to do nothing but get fucked in the ass for the rest of your life and never feel pleasure with your dick again?

I don't think you would.
>>
Guys

Have any of you experimented with the same sex?
>>
>>17398276
Once, but didn't go further than making out and didn't really enjoy it.
>>
>>17398276
i sucked my older brothers dick as a kid, he sucked mine
I tried to put my little adolescent dick inside of my little bro's asshole, it never went in.

Wow that was some pretty gay shit thinking back. im surprised im straight now.
>>
>>17398218
What the shit man
If I was with a guy who'd exclusively wanted to buttfuck me I'd NOPE out of there faster than he could say lubricant.
>>
>>17398176
A friends with benefits situation is still entirely voluntary. You want to end things? You want to see someone else? You want to drop off the map for a few months to go on a road trip?

All perfectly reasonable. They have no real hold on your life. A relationship is different however, you're basically saying "let's build a future together". You have an obligation towards that person, that you would never have as just friends or friends with benefits. At the very least you owe that person a solid explanation.

>>17398276
Nope. I've always known what I like.

>>17398291
Sure you arent at least a little gay?
>>
>>17398299
>Sure you arent at least a little gay?
Completely sure. I'm as surprised as you are, but i've never found a man even slightly attractive. Weird shit man.
>>
File: 1463819594462.png (243KB, 525x424px) Image search: [Google]
1463819594462.png
243KB, 525x424px
>>17398208
>If she's still a virgin I'd rather she hangs onto that for as long as she can, because it's a rare thing.
She's not a virgin just because she still has her hymen, if she's getting plowed in the fucking ass.

This is mormon tier logic
>>
>>17398276
I put my dick into an anus but i had no idea why i was asked to do that then that person made me suck his dick, unwillingly.
>>
Girls that have limits on how many guys youll fuck (less than 5), whats your rationale?
>>
>>17398437
>Girls that have limits on how many guys youll fuck (less than 5), whats your rationale?

I don't want to have sex outside of a long term relationship.
am not really attracted physically by people I don't have intellectual and emotional connection with. And there's always a risk of getting pregnant and I don't want to have sex with people I don't want to raise a child with (as I don't think I would abort).

If it didn't work out with 5+ people, I'd honestly think that there's something wrong about myself.
>>
File: 1468534567986.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1468534567986.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>tfw only 6" dick
>>
>>17398276
Was coerced into sucking older brother's friends dick once when I was like 9 and he was 16
I didn't even know the sexual conotations of that and it was really meh

Have no desire to do it again, but it wasnt scarring or anything as far as I know
>>
>>17398437
I think they are stupid.
Thinking you have a limit, doesn't mean you will actually limit yourself. Also, setting a rule on stone, specially something so random and specific, is pretty stupid because we change our views on life all the time and should adapt accordingly.
>>
>>17398276
No, but I have stuck things up my butt, which is already pretty gay.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465792234364.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465792234364.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
Question for both.

How do I explain to my significant other about my anxiety issues? I feel that lately I've been feeling more and more uneasy about all kind of things and she's beginning to notice and worry about me (which is making me even more anxious), but I just can't form an explanation in words.

I would appreciate any kind of advice from someone who's been in a similar situation.
>>
File: 1467494923351.png (109KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1467494923351.png
109KB, 500x272px
>Be a male EMT, Basic Life Support
>Female friend describes symptoms that lead me to suspect that she has an ectopic pregnancy (severe abdominal pain, left flank, radiating to the back)
>Relay to her that I think she has a serious emergency and should consider going to the ER as soon as possible.
>"Oh, but I just got to work"
>Explain to her the seriousness of the symptoms she described, and how paramount early action was in this situation
>She doesn't reply for probably an hour (to several of my texts and calls)
>Eventually contact her boyfriend on facebook (who does not like me)
>Her boyfriend is also BLS, and so I explain to him what she described to me and asked him to try and persuade her to go to the hospital, since he'd probably have better luck getting a hold of her
>Apparently he just gets his faggot feelings hurt for some reason and starts an argument with her about talking to me (which he knows we do, we're friends)
>Meanwhile, pain is getting worse. I'm pleading with her to skip her fucking Tuesday night serving shift at some shitty restaurant to ensure that her fallopian tube doesn't rupture and hemorrhage.
>She stops answering my texts
>Jump to this morning, she texts me that the pain is still there and to complain about her boyfriend. I reiterate yet again
>She says "I dunno, I talked to my mom and girl friend, they say I should wait until Friday, it could be nothing"
>Neither of them have any medical training whatsoever
>My face when

What in the fucking world can I do to convince her to check into the ER? I even offered to drive down there and pick her up. I don't give a shit if I'm annoying her. And, for what it's worth, I'm not trying to fuck her, either. Her boyfriend is a fuckboy and a downright poor rescue worker for allowing this, but I'm not trying to steal her. Just prevent her from dying a horrible, agonizing, young death.
>>
>>17398538
Call her parents and get them on her ass? Surely they'll believe you.

Other than that you can't really fight stubbornness with common sense.
>>
I'm interested in someone and they're currently out of the country. She goes to bars and clubs and looks really good so I comment on them about how good she looks. She always replies with grin emojis or with "lol" or "lmao". If I wanted to show that I was interested in her, how would I go about it via text? I don't comment all the time, but she always answers back. I know that doesn't really mean anything and that she's probably just accepting my compliments. Am I just indulging her at this point? Should I just stop trying? How could I communicate this properly via text?
>>
>>17398564
Nothing good will come out of this. Stop trying.
>>
>>17397861
I like it. My boyfriend was giving me regular oral, and we were both super into it, I was beyond aroused, then he flipped me over and started eating me out from behind, and just moved to the ass. Best thing ever.
>>
>>17398134
Depends on the size of the an you put it in, and the thickness of the brownie.

For thicker brownies, I use an 8x8 pan at 325 for about 35 mins, but I check them around 25-30 by sticking a toothpick in the middle, if lots of batter sticks to it, I leave it in and check every 5 mins.

For more thin batter, likely a recipe that uses 3 eggs instead of 1 or 2, a 13x9 pan is better. And baked at 350 for about 25-30 mins. Also check with a toothpick.
>>
>>17398582
*pan you put it in
>>
>>17398573
What makes you say this? Just trying to understand.
>>
Guys and girls, help.
I have a (male) friend who's going through a pretty tough breakup right now. They've been together for five years, which is an eternity if you're 23. I don't know his (ex) girlfriend or her side of the story well but she left him and he's pretty devastated, trying to win her back, to better himself and all that.
Unfortunately he's also hooked up with her two times after their supposed breakup. Apart from that he's been drinking and crying his eyes out with me, he's a good old friend and I'm trying to be supportive obviously.
Now today I got a text from his ex, telling me how I should better mind my own business and keep the fuck away from "her honey". Obviously I tried to explain that we're just good friends, he's in a bad place and I'm just trying to help, and that I in fact have a girlfriend so she has nothing to worry about in any case.
Later today I got a text from my friend asking why I'm picking fights with the woman he loves.
So I'm really trying to deescalate things here and clear up any misunderstandings and not piss anyone off. How do I do that?

Sorry for the wall of text.
>>
>>17398615
Screenshot the texts proving that she contacted you not the other way around.

Tell him straight that as a friend you are there for him but never to turn on you again without hearing your side.

I assume your a girl and that's why she is threatened by you.
>>
>>17398582
God bless you femanon
>>
File: WhatsApp_20160727_214455.jpg (782KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp_20160727_214455.jpg
782KB, 1080x1776px
>>17398622
That's the very screenshot I sent him.
I am a girl yes. And I mean he didn't turn on me really, I don't want to start a fight with his ex but she does seem like a bitch.
>>
Are there any solid methods of overcoming social anxiety?
>>
>>17398538
Is that seriously all the symptoms she had? I wouldn't go to the emergency room for that. I've had pain like that before. I'm sure you're aware how expensive emergency room visits are, assuming you're from the USA.
I had a friend in healthcare convince me to go to the emergency room when I fell and hit my head. Sure it was the health smart choice, but after a brain scan, all they did was lay me down and tell me that I'm dehydrated. I'm still paying off that bill 2 years later. I wish I had just waited a day or two and saw if things got worse.
>>
>>17398718
go to shopping, talk to cashiers, ask random people on street how to get somewhere
start with little things like that
>>
>>17398718
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exposure_therapy
>>
>>17398664
In that case you should be fine. You've proven it was her and not you that started it. There's not much else for you to do now other than continue being there for your friend.
>>
>>17397831
As a woman who is 5'1" i don't really consider anything "too tall", because literaly everything is "too tall" anyway.
>>
>>17398733
Yeah I'm really trying my best. I know people in love are dumb and more so if they're hurt so I'm not even really mad at her, but I don't want to be dragged between them just because I'm trying to be a good friend.
Thanks though. I'm just not sure what else I should be doing.
>>
>>17398718
In my case it was a shock therapy. I literally got stuck in a corner where i couldn't run away anymore, so instead of just standing still(Probably only worked for me because i hate just letting things happen without reacting) i attacked. The person wasn't really attacking me, just was annoyed by my social anxiety, so that's why they pushed me so far. We ended up in a fight, and it was quite traumatic for me, but since then my social anxiety simply disappeared.
Though i tend to be agressive now when someone tries to corner me, so keep this in mind.
>>
>>17398718
Talking to people, but you also need to know how to deal with negative thoughts.
>>
I don't understand why I can have the confidence to talk to anyone I want and generally be brazen about whatever, and yet I am more anxious about admitting to a sweet woman that I'm fond of her than I am of physical pain. Worst case scenario is a kind rejection and mild awkwardness, I know, yet I fear it. With the same person, on any other topic, there is no anxiousness. Only this.
>>
>>17398759
De fug
>>
>>17398770
Women love being praised, as long as it's not an awkward form of flirt. If you know her, go for it. If she rejects you, it means you would not do well together anyway. The more often this ahppens to you, the less anxious you get, because it's gonna affect you less and less, like pain.
Besides girls hate pussies.
>>
>>17398771
Well it worked for me so i'm glad this situation happened. I'd hate some long ass therapy, since i don't have this much patience.
>>
>>17398276
It only took me 5 seconds of experimenting in my head that it wasn't for me.
>>
>>17398780

We've had our flirts, it's past the point of just praising her, already been there. At this point, I need to simply come out with it overtly that I want to date her. And I will. It's just dumb that I find it so intimidating when almost nothing in the world is. Skydiving is less frightening, and I find that bizarre.
>>
>>17398799
The more you do it, the easier it gets.
>>
>>17398827
What you said applies to anything in the world. But why are other things that are objectively more risky less scary than dating, sometimes? That's my point.
>>
>>17398830
Because our current sociality makes a huge fus about relationships and stuff. It makes us feel lots of pressure. If everyone, from your younger years would speak about skydiving, how good it's gonna be when you finally do it, how they expect you to do it at some point, you would be just as stressed. Social pressure gets to people way too much.
>>
>>17398550
Her mom told her to wait over the weekend. She has no medical training whatsoever

>>17398722
Look, I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but those are textbook symptoms of ectopic pregnancy, which WILL kill you if not treated. If it's nothing, then it's nothing. If it's something and you ignore it, you ruin your life for what's left of it.

When I was 22 I had gallstones, and ignored it. Soon, I needed surgery, because my bile duct was so backed up that any other option would cause me to go jaundice.
>>
>>17398221

Tbh if I met a girl who just wanted to peg me every night I wouldn't rule it out. But I'm sure most men wouldn't agree with me.
>>
>>17398530
I have the same issue as you. I just told my gf that on some days I'll feel anxious for no reason. I also told her that id really appreciate if she could be extra affectionate/caring on those days, and she took it in stride. That help?
>>
>>17398153
I've never gone clubbing, don't drink or do drugs, met my boyfriend on 4chan. We started talking because of a kinda common interest (I wanted to get into it and he's well into it).
Many people seem to think this is only inhabited by weirdos but I've chatted with several people and most of them (not all) seemed well adjusted.
>>
>>17398946
What board?
>>
>>17398946
When you are crazy it's easier to find well adjusted people.
>>
>>17397975
mm, not really. I mean I'm not traumatized by seeing a penis I didn't ask for like feminists these days, but I don't get anything out of it. Then again I don't get anything out of sexting in general, or other stationary porn. It's just boring to me, if you send me a dick pic I'd be like "Ok, are you coming to put this in me or what? Lets go, I can't do anything with this pic."
Now if you sent me a video, that might be a different story.
>>17398152
It'd be my absolute dream, why the fuck would that be bad. 70% of women get nothing out of penetration anyways, myself included, sounds like the perfect sex life to me. I literally only have penetrative sex for the sake of my partner. I just ride it out and wait for it to be over so it can be my turn and/or I'm fulfilling my end of the deal because I already got mine.
Penetrative sex is literally the worst kind of sex.
>>
>>17398176
the difference is how many people you're fucking. Fwb usually implies you have many partners. It also implies you don't have to waste any money or time, or effort, to get sex since you're skipping the dating process. You're literally just signing up to be eachother sex toys who occasionally are friendly outside sex. I find usually the "Friends" part is just a technicality, most people aren't actually friends with the people they're casually fucking. Just a hole to stick their dick into or a walking dildo.
Relationships, which are now a dead practice, actually involve the emotional aspect of wanting companionship with another human being. You won't get sex every time you see them, you won't always want sex every time you see them. This however is an extreme abnormality that rarely happens in the new generation.
>>
>>17398188
>/int/
>>17398437
I wouldn't say I have a number, however I do not fuck outside semi-committed, comfortable relationships, the most I do casually are handjobs.
It usually takes a year or more of dating for me to feel comfortable for penetrative sex at least. It'll only take a few months for bjs and the rest. That being said, this is why I'm a virgin. No dude sticks around for longer than 30 seconds if sex isn't on the table immediately. Perhaps when I'm 30 it'll work out.
Now the reason why I'm like this is just pure caution and a little irrational fear. I don't want a bastard baby I have to abort and I don't want AIDs. I also do not get off anyways unless I have an emotional connection, therefore having many partners I could care less for do literally nothing for me anyways, why put in the effort?
That being said, I could have a new meaningful loving relationship every other year for the rest of my life and bang every one of them. I wouldn't care about that, because I knew them and genuinely liked them. However I'd be pretty depressed if I could never get a dude to stay with me for more than a year.
>>
>>17398538
Unless you tell her you'll pay her bill, or ask her why the fuck she's not going and fix that problem, I don't think there's anything you can do. It'd just be Darwinism at that point, you can lead a horse to water and all that noise. Keep being annoying, keep blowing up her phone, maybe she'll get annoyed enough to do something, or just block you out all together. Can't force her to go to a doctor, and if she kills herself over it, I'm sorry it had to be that way but there's just nothing you can do but what you're doing man.
>>
>>17399035
where do you fucking live that you can't find dudes that don't want immediate sex?
>>
>>17399035
any given college town in the entirety of the United States, and possibly the whole world. Pick one.
It's the age more than anything, all about notches on your bed post and "Idk where I'll be after college, I don't want to be tied down you know? Anyway wan sum fuk?"
Only dudes who aren't interested in a one time deal of fucking already have girlfriends. Because the "dudes who want relationships:girls who want relationships" ratio is heavily fucked. Women grab what they can and hold on for dear life.
>>
Woops, >>17399067
meant for>>17399054
>>
>>17399035
You just need to be clear up front that it takes you a while to be comfortable for sex. As long as we were physical other ways (kissing, cuddling, snatch-eating) wouldn't mind waiting if you're a good enough catch.
You have to be really enthusiastic and let the guy know you like him though. A lot of guys are less worried about going a year without sex, and more about being dumped without sex after putting 6 months of work in because you got bored
A lot of girls end relationships over the dumbest crap, and I would want to be fairly confident you're not going to do that if I'm going to have to wait a year.
>>
>>17399067
Lol your buying into BS how that single girls tell themselves. There are definitely a lot more men than women who want a relationship. That's why there are so many men who can't find a gf, while very few women can't find a bf unless she's fat or has unrealistic standards.
That whole "men only want one thing" is bullshit, otherwise women wouldn't be constantly rejecting the men who do want relationships.
>>
>>17399081
I'm a pretty rational chick, I don't play the games and I try to be pretty level headed and use logic over emotion whenever possible
>Inb4 all gurlz say that hurr
I know, just take my word for it hypothetically if you gotta.
I'm always upfront with the fact I don't fuck, or do anything sexual, on the first date. After a couple I may give you a handy if I'm attracted to ya, everything else I'd want a little emotional connection for. But like I said, as soon as I mention to possible meet ups "Hey, by the way I'm not looking to hook up. I just want to get to know you and see where it goes from there" I never get a text back.
I wouldn't call myself a prude or anything. I live for most other forms of intimate contact, especially groping, kissing, and the like. It's just the riskier acts I like to reserve myself on. Bj's, or coming in contact with semen in general, I try to be careful on because I could contract an STD. Vaginal sex is the highest form of intimacy for me because there's the STD risk and, the arguably worse risk, of pregnancy.
>>17399108
Oh god this guys back, I'll save everyone the trouble, he's an extremely autistic troll who completely derailed and shitted up the last thread. It's b8, I beg of everyone for the sake of the thread, please do not feed the troll or else the thread WILL die a painful cringy death.
Here's your (You), I pray it's the only one.
>>
>>17399120
>>17399108
Both of you were pretty retarded last thread, specially some girls who just threw random insults.
>>
>>17399128
Girl*
At least i assume it was only one.
>>
File: tumblr2.gif (2MB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr2.gif
2MB, 512x287px
>>17399128
I wasn't even posting in the last thread, just watching the shit show. Mostly because by the time I got to it it was already terminal and I was waiting for the mods to pull the plug and put it out of it's misery. This thread's still young, I just want to preserve it since I actually got to be a part of it.
That's the last I'll post on it. I don't want to feed it any further.
>>
Girls, if you're taking birth control regularly, how much do you have to worry about an unwanted pregnancy when you have unprotected sex?
>>
>>17399147
>https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill
Google is your friend
>>
>>17399147
>>17399147
I am on hormonal IUD and I honestly don't worry at all. My boyfriend comes inside me every time we have sex.
I am obviously responsible about it. I have a stable partner, we both test for STDs every year, and if I miss a period (which is fairly common with IUD) I take a pregnancy test.
>>
>>17399120
Hahahahaha!
So judging by that second comment you personally are some dumb bitch who had plenty of opportunities to date men but doesn't want to. I thought maybe you were the exception but it looks like you're just incredibly irrational and have a victim complex. You can't argue with objective facts, women reject potential boyfriends much more than men reject potential girlfriend. That is a fact. If your view of reality is so fucked that you can't even accept that then I have to assume your crying about guys rejecting you is also nonsense.

And FYI, I read that thread but was not one of the SEVERAL men telling you simple truths that you were getting butthurt about.
Sorry but if you actually think you live in a world where men are rejecting women n more than the other way around you're fucking delusional, and it's not "derailing" to point out that a major premise of your story is objectively false. The radio of men looking for girlfriend : woken looking for boyfriends is definitely in your favor. Now when you add the no sex thing, combined with the fact that you're apparently detached from reality, sure you may have problems. But an average woman without those weird quirks is going to find a bf easily, while an average man is going to get rejected a ton
>>
>>17398956
A crappy one desu
>>17398962
Both of us are studying/working, have hobbies (I don't meet people through mine so that's why I didn't write about them in my first message), have independent lives... Im yet to see any crazy in our relationship.
>>
>>17399158
/soc/?

It was a joke, but none of the things you listed discards craziness, desu.
>>
>>17399147
If you're on birth control you ARE protected against pregnancy.
>>
>>17399171
Isn't it only like 99% effective or something?
>>
File: 1469134777463s.jpg (9KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469134777463s.jpg
9KB, 236x250px
How much do women hate it when the guy cancels a date even though its a legitimate excuse and she knows it?

>Went out with girl last Friday
>Date went fantastic, talked for three hours we have a big kiss at the end of it
>She texts me A LOT and snaps me, She is obviously into me
>We set up a date for today in the afternoon
>She is texting me all the way up to the date, she is clearly excited
>I have a high paying job that i love the only problem is i am called in 24/7
>I get a call at 9 am today saying ill probably get called in around noon today
>I canceled with the girl she said it is okay she understands and we re schedual this friday (and im worried ill get called in friday). She was obviously disappointed
> AND I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN FUCKING CALLED IN

I like this girl and i know she likes me and i really don't want my work life to fuck this up for me. If she is really that into me it shouldn't matter right?
>>
>>17399177
From the link the other anon provided,
"Less than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they always take the pill each day as directed. About 9 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they don’t always take the pill each day as directed."
Basically your chances are higher if you're a dumb fuck about it, but less than 1% will get a Jesus miracle baby if they aren't.
I still don't like them odds personally, wrap it before you tap it in my book. But if that's not something you're worried about then go for it.
>>
>>17398530
be honest. if she seems worried and isn't reacting in a hostile way, it means she cares about you. it might even turn out great as as she can help you get professional help.

if you can't explain it then show her this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX7jnVXXG5o
it helped my stubborn parents understand.
>>
>>17399120
How old are you by the way?
>>
>>17399167
Yeah.
I was looking for someone to watch movies with and he's incredibly into that.
>>
>>17399184
Nah, if there's a good reason I don't mind. I only get mad if it's like "My friend got tickets to this other thing so I'm going to that" or "Oh this hotter chick wants to hook up, mind if we hang another time?"
If we made plans and you're just ditching me for something you think will be more fun last minute, I find that kinda rude. But work, family, important shit, I don't mind rescheduling. It happens.
>>17399194
22. Finishing up my degree in the next couple years. Unfortunately my field is a tacofest so I know meeting dudes is gonna be increasingly difficult post college.
>>
>>17399201
You can become a tortillera.
>>
>>17399214
Wat
>>
>>17399201
No man I know has come back from a date saying "dude we didn't fuck i'm out", they're mostly happy for getting kisses and seeing things going well. And I'm talking about normal 20-22 year old people, not the kind of people that become flattered when a female speaks to them.
But the thing is, I'm not american
>>
>>17399223
It's that way in America too. Ignore the femanon, she just has a victim complex and wants to exaggerate how much she's getting rejected. See the above post where she claims men reject women more than the other way around. Thats not an American thing, there isn't any country on earth where women are going around asking for boyfriends and being routinely shot down.
She's not even being honest with herself about this so you can just ignore her story
>>
>>17399223
Hmm, that may be it. Idk, I've noticed a very dramatic shift in American dating. I mean, the only friends I have that are actually in relationships have been in them since high school. Kind of ironic, since people always say you won't marry your high school sweetheart. Back in high school, I never had issue getting a boyfriend. As soon as I got to college though the whole thing changed on it's head. Suddenly there aren't many people interested in it. But they're still just as horny as they were in high school, so you know.
I mean, it's not that I particularly blame em. The excuse I get when I ask if someone is looking for anything serious is the "Idk where I'll be" line. It's completely valid, jobs take us everywhere, and not everyone can find a job where their lover is. But I'm not even looking for forever. I'd be ok with just passing the college years by together and parting ways when the time comes if it even does. Nobody else seems to share that frame of mind though.
I just know I've ever gotten a second date, for whatever the reasons may be.
>>
>>17399221
Muff muncher, clam eater, etc.
>>
>>17399239
Oh, never heard it referred to that way.
Idk, I was kinda bad touched as a kid by a woman. Nothing too bad, but kinda turned me off women. Besides, dicks are just too fun. What I miss most about my last boyfriend was he'd just let me play with his dick all day lol. Didn't even necessarily have to lead to him cumming, I just liked to touch it.
Though I tried not to blue ball him too much lol.
>>
File: 1375312729332.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1375312729332.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Don't come to /adv/ a ton, but I have a question for you men.

It's clearly common that men like to keep the lights on in the bedroom to see everything they can, while women TEND to prefer the dark and intimacy.

My question is, how do you handle when you leave the lights on and see something on a girl that turns you off? Does that awful, messy hair, weird bit of flab or ugly sex face never turn you off? Or are you just too focused on getting off to give a fuck about what's going on? Or does that raunchy part of things only make it hotter to you because it's a side of a girl you don't regularly see?

I ask because I'm tired of feeling insecure with my boyfriend and I want to be able to just do whatever the fuck without overthinking things.
>>
>>17399244
Hornyanimegirlsayingdicks.png
>>
File: dick2.png (458KB, 618x970px) Image search: [Google]
dick2.png
458KB, 618x970px
>>17399256
>Pic related
It's me
>>
>>17399258
Kek
Those manga crops related to dicks are the best.
>>
File: dickydicks.png (185KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
dickydicks.png
185KB, 536x536px
>>17399263
This whole manga in particular was a drug trip. It was not your average lolicon piece. I thought I was reading it for the lulz and for the caps but then I was reading it to try to figure out what the fuck was happening.
>>
>>17399275
>girls around the world ecstatic because of dicky dicks
>>
File: dicks.png (496KB, 748x854px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
496KB, 748x854px
>>17399289
The best world. Thats the last one I have saved. Thing was called sakura's garden or something like that.
>>
>>17399294
Was this made by a guy or girl?
Whats the name?
>>
>>17399299
Can't remember, I read it a while. Like I said I think the manga itself was called Sakura's garden.
>>
To any

What is it like being an attractive person?
>>
File: feels.png (1KB, 81x97px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
1KB, 81x97px
>>17399334
Nobody on 4chan can answer that for you
>>
>>17399311
Thanks. Good luck with dicks.
>>
Girls, is it a turn off/gross to find out a guy likes butt stuff
>>
>>17399334
You sometimes get the benefit of the doubt. Its easier to "break the ice" as warm smile works wonders.

I guess a draw back is that some people seem to envy you and subsequently treat you poorly. I've had ugly people that me like crap for no reason, only to find out they used to come home from school sobbing about how ugly they are.

Another drawback is probably inappropriate attention. I had a 9yo girl writing about me in her journal and constantly trying to touch me last year. I'm clearly cute in her eyes. Her friends told me that I was all she talked about.
>>
>>17399379
I'm ugly as shit and kids have still had crushes on me and gave me inappropriate answer. They have awful taste, haven't had time to calibrate their ugly vs beautiful radar.
>>
>>17399362
... depends on the butt stuff.
>>
>>17399362
if you aren't talking about scat and anal vore, sure
>>
Everything I do pisses my GF the fuck off. She has an interview and sent me a message saying she was about to have a panic attack and if she could video chat(LDR) with me when she got home/showered.

I tell her "I would love to. Friend is coming in an hour or less to pick me up to run fast errands. Takes me 30 minutes tops. Want to call before or after? If before we will probably only have 15minutes but we can video more when I get back. When will you be home?"

She tells me "yes thats all I want" & she will be home *soon* We talk through chat & after 40mins I ask "are you home?" she tells me "yeah. I have been." & that she was looking up information. I make a few silly jokes to cheer her up & she says "I'm not feeling good. I'm going to shower and lay down take a nap." I ask "so... do you want call still?"

"No, it's fine. I thought you were going to run errands & we would talk after. It's fine. whatever. I'll tell you how it went later tonight." Her interview wasn't for another 3-4 hours. Shes clearly upset over .. me not calling her instantly? She didn't let me know she was home and hasn't showered yet? I don't know.

I say "Do you want to do it when you wake up if I'm here? Or right before the interview? I'll be back by the time you shower & nap for sure. My ride is ready now though... if you told me you got back I would have called you already."

"no, don't worry about." and after that she answers with "ok" to everything I say.

Naturally, I asked her "...What did I do? Are you upset?" but like every other woman in the world she tells me "no I'm not. Stop taking everything so personal."

Now shes going to be short with me for the rest of the day & say I'm not around when she needs me. What the fuck did I do wrong? she could have called ANY time.
>>
>>17399441
Maybe your girlfriend is stressed about the interview and nervous?
>>
File: 1433180827564.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1433180827564.png
603KB, 630x630px
Girls and boys, I'll like to talk and ask you all your opinions on 'Attraction'

I just simply have this feeling of not being attractive for the kind of girls that run around the places I go. I have this feeling the girls I met want this kind of guy, and I'm like the opposite.

Of course sometimes I feel it's just a matter of the places I go. I don't have a very own "ambient" or Scene. I just go to many places, always very different from each other. Of course in the indie scene I have this feelings because I don't have tattoos on my legs and I don't play the guitar in some group. At the same time I feel more ""accepted"" around the rockabilly circles, and I definetely always had more luck with woman older than me. But whatever it is, a punk concert or a hipster social event, I always keep my style my own. I'm not one "social tribe" or another, i'm just me

My friends always tell me I'm really authentic, and I pretty much think that's a good thing, but why sometimes I feel I'm so individual not many people get to understand me the first time?
Sometimes I just see girls and shit, I just have this feel of rejection like "I'm not what they're looking for". It's like everyone were looking for guys with weak arms and messy beards that listen to trap and have music bands. That's what's hip.

I'm not hip, i'm just me. That shouldn't be a bad thing, but sometimes I feel it's the reason I'm feeling like this

What do you all think about? Do you share this feeling with me? I'll like to hear your feedback
>>
>>17399253
I'm a guy and I like to turn off the lights, but
>it's a side of a girl you don't regularly see
would be my answer
>>
How do i make the first move? Im going on a 4th date with a girl and we still didnt kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder while i had my arm around her, we held hands but still no kiss.
>>
>>17399441
Earlier that day I was feeling depressed (because I have some seriously chronic depression, life long).

I was telling her how amazing and beautiful she is. That I wish I didn't have so many issues myself. I told her "a girl like you could have any man in the world, a guy thats as attractive and hot as you. Not only that but a man as successful(at this point she didn't know she had an interview. and talented". I said to her "I consider myself so incredibly lucky to have a woman that loves me despite my shortcomings... that she will still love me even though I'm far far from perfect."

She got FURIOUS. Started saying how I was implying she was a shallow whore that chooses who she is with based on looks ALONE. She said I didn't want to be with her and this was me trying to get her to dump me so I wouldn't have any guilt. "You don't have the guts to end it with me. Or do you want me to be fat and ugly so you wouldn't be so insecure?"

She usually says "You're always making me feel guilty for being confident and feeling good about myself. Do you think I'm settling, is that it? I choose who I am with". when I feel depressed.

"I'm trying to be SUPER calm right now
But it truly makes me absolutely mad" were her words exactly.

I don't have any confidence in myself, it's true. She has told me a lot of things about me not being attractive and poor. I tried to tell her she was misunderstanding what I said but she was already so angry....

When I feel down I don't have any friends to talk to. I move around a lot because of my job. All my friends I do have aren't close, location and emotionally. If I talk to her about these things she always replies like this.

I know it's annoying and awful to be with someone that has chronic depression but... I'm trying really hard. I started going to a therapist and new medications. I feel like I fuck up so much.
>>
>>17399416
>>17399431
Yea just normal butt stuff not the weird kind. Doing it, eating, fingering and such, for both of us
>>
>>17399519
I'd be fine with it, as long as that's not the only thing he wants in bed.
>>
>>17399525
Cool cause the girl I'm talking to is into Dom/sub stuff so I think she'll at least be curious
>>
File: 1468724963968.png (947KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468724963968.png
947KB, 1448x2048px
>>17399469
I know she is. but... she does this with everything. If I ever question her at all she gets so angry at me. I wanted to reply with >>17399515 before anyone got to my post but I took too long to type it up.

If I ever ask her "what's wrong?" or "are you upset?" or "is everything ok?" she takes it so badly every time. I just want to help. I never ever shout at her. I never even raise my voice. I never have called her names or been mean to her. I try to be loving as much as possible but I guess I am failing miserably.
>>
>>17399515
Lel why are you in this retarded relationship baka
>>
>>17399481
no one?
>>
For girls
or anyone.

This girl I've been seeing is leaving for Greece a week from today. I wanted to ask her on a date this weekend. She's leaving for 3 weeks.

The problem is her trip coming up soon is stressing her out.
She's going over there to volunteer for a few weeks. The people she's volunteering with have gotten back to her once but haven't followed up.
She's 99% sure that she's going to extend her trip for another week. But unsure if she's going to spend $1,300 on moving her return flight or just missing it and flying out from a different country.

I travel a lot and have run into similar problems.
I don't get stressed out about them though. Idk, I just don't stress about a lot of things.

Would getting her out of the house take her mind off it or add to the stress?
>>
File: charley.jpg (46KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
charley.jpg
46KB, 332x500px
>>17399545
She was doing so good until recently.

I really feel like she is projecting when she says that I'm trying to get her to dump me so I wouldn't have any guilt.

I do nothing but love this woman. Every day she says something new that absolutely breaks my heart. Then she will apologize after and say how she feels terrible for saying what she did. I don't know if she is bi-polar, has anger issues, or actually wants to break up with me but is afraid to.

Few nights ago we were sexting to each other. She said she came but then said she was tired and wanted to go to sleep then. I'm like "of course, me too!".

Next morning we were talking and she mentions how tired she was. That she stayed up way too late and said she really didn't want to stay up that long. I tell her of course, I'm super tired too. I say to her that if shes tired she should just tell me.

This is where it goes terribly for me. She says "I was really tired. And I felt awful stopping it. That's why I was playing along."

I was like "wait, what? You were just playing along? You weren't... actually doing anything? Or into it?" she replies to me "no no that's not what I mean. I meant to say "I felt awful stopping it so that's why I kept going".

I tell her "That's... saying the same thing. The definition of playing along is literally "pretending to cooperate". I don't want you to do that kind of stuff with me just because you feel obligated... Is that what you're saying?"

Then she just loses her shit again without actually explaining what she meant(though, it's pretty clear what she meant) "God I was into it ok? Why do you have to take everything so god damn negative".

Am I insane for taking "I was tired but didn't want to stop you because I would feel bad. So I just played-along with it" as negative? That's saying... right? I tried to explain to her why I thought that was terrible but instead of talking to me, actually explaining if that was the case or not, she just got super mad at me & left.
>>
>>17399499
This sounds like a dick move but start objectifying women. You'll be naturally more assertive around them when you think of her as "lesser"
>Inb4 women bitching
If you want men to view you like equals then stop expecting him to make the first move all the time. Treating women like objects is an easy way for passive men to become more assertive, so as long as that's what women are judging men on that's what's going to happen.
>>
>>17397831
well my bf is 6 foot 4 and I'm 5 foot 4 so he's a foot taller than me. I feel like if he were maybe 3 inches more than he would be too tall
>>
>>17397975
I get turned on by dick videos with sauce.
>>
>>17398437
I want a guy to see me as something sweet, precious, vulnerable, innocent, in need to protection, etc. This is very hard to do if you're a 5'9'' dark-skinned negress with a monotone and RBF but it's even harder to do it if you're a 5'9'' dark-skinned negress with a monotone and RBF who is also "sexually liberated."
>>
anyone's advice is welcome
anyway, the unthinkable happened, while I was telling my crush we can't be friends anymore, she kissed me. We kissed a lot that night, and then we had to part ways for a while. The story with this girl is long and complicated, and you can ask for details, but my current problem is this: I constantly feel there is an imbalance of emotions, we talk daily and she says things that are trivial for her and very saddening for me, I was in love with her for a long time, and now i'm afraid that a relationship with her wouldn't be the best thing for my life, since she doesn't love me like i do. The dream came true and it's fucking confusing, what do?
>>
To everyone who has been involved with a penis

Have you ever been turned off/disappointed when you first seen someones dick?

Ever not been satisfied?
>>
>>17399736
Yes, with my self
>>
>>17398153

>>17399736
> To everyone who has been involved
> with a penis
>
> Have you ever been turned off/disappoin
> ted when you first seen someones
> dick?
>
> Ever not been satisfied?yes lol my ex. his dick was way to skinny.
>>
>>17399691
this guy gets it
>>
Ladies would you date someone who is a 5'8 manlet with no social skills?
>>
I need proof that women are more sexual than men because one guy told me so the other day and I can't but see it as bullshit
>>
>>17399752
READ THE OP YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>17399757
That doesn't answer the question
>>
>>17399177
>>17399171
My firstborn is the result of my GF not noticing the expiry date on her pills.... just saying. Unplanned, but far from unwelcome, tho.
>>
>>17398722
>>17399050

I can't imagine being an American, because of healthcare alone. I'm not trying to insult anyone, it's not like it's any individuals fault for the American healthcare system, but it's just fucking terrifying.

"Do I potentially die, or go in to crippling debt?" shouldn't be a choice anyone has to make.
>>
>>17399779
But it does.
Also spend less time on /r9k/
>>
>>17399752
>FAQ:
>>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>>Is my body part big/small enough?
>>Am I short/tall enough?
>>Would you date a virgin?
>><random insecurity>
>Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

kill yourself
>>
>>17398586
Imagine saying something like "oh, you look nice today" to that person in real life, and having them respond by laughing loudly at you. She doesn't appreciate the compliment, she finds it funny that you think/say that stuff.
>>
File: murica.jpg (145KB, 460x422px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
145KB, 460x422px
>>17399783
I'm looking to abandon this sinking ship in any way possible as soon as I'm done with school t b h. I've always hated American culture. Fueled on hate, anger, and self righteousness. Everythings me me me and fuck everyone else. Kinda always has been lol
>>
>>17399754
I'm a guy but...

In all of my relationships including my current relationship the girl has wanted to fuck constantly. Every day. Two or three times a day. They wanted morning sex every morning. They wanted noon sex. They expected sex every night to help them fall asleep. Not just for the first few months either. After 3 years they expected the exact same amount of fucking.

I don't want sex more than 4 times a week.

I know this isn't proof and all anecdotal but I can't find a girl with the same sexual expectations as me at all. Even girls that were into me but too far away to have a relationship with said they expected that same amount of fucking. They all also say they hate foreplay and just want to dive into hard hard "treat me like a worthless whore" sex. They all expect their partners to be extremely aggressive. Name calling, spanking, face slapping, choking, holding down, deep throat face fucking, and surprise sex.

My current GF fucking loves that shit. She get's extremely turned on if I am aggressive with her. If shes busy doing chores and I walk up behind her grabbing her by the throat and say "Suck my cock bitch." Manhandle her around to face me, push her down to her knees, take my dick out, grab her hair, and shove my cock down her throat till it can't go any deeper she will just be dripping wet in seconds. After I tell her "Swallow. Like a woman should." she will be so incredibly turned on it takes just minutes to get her off after.

I really don't care for the dom/sub stuff but women love that shit.
>>
>>17399779
no, but the OP does.
>>
>>17399794
Why would me complimenting a girl be funny to them? Is it their way of saying "lol fuck off"?
>>
>>17399830
are you fucking retarded?

do you like being complimented?

surprise surprise, everyone fucking does, specially girls
>>
>>17399816
It's the inverse in my relationship. She's happy with a few times a week, and rarely more than once a day. I'd prefer once or twice a day minimum. But we work it out, she's happy to do things that don't get her off, so it isn't an issue. I'd say it's pretty rare for a couple to have the exact same sex drive.
>>
>>17399839
Some low self-steem people don't.
>>
>>17399816
ah shit I almost ignored your post

I see, on one hand I'm eager to believe you, and a woman's point of view would be handy, but I'll take what I have and trust you. Also, its not like you have a reason to lie to me

>>17399842
of course, they rather be told that they are shit

why are you saying this dumb stuff? is it because you can't envision being wrong and rather have things that fit your narrative?
>>
>>17399812
I had always thought that most of the stereotypical American opinions had to be just that, stereotypes. But I went there on vacation and met so many people who were so dead-end against socialized healthcare, because "I don't want to pay for someone else to get treated. What if they're homeless, or don't have a job?". It's always baffled me.

But yeah, I'd want to leave as well. America is perfect for the very rich, not anyone else.
>>
>>17399830
Because, if she's attractive, there's no doubt that she's used to it. She's probably been told the things you're telling her a million times before, and her not using your compliments as a reason to initiate conversation mean she's probably not interested. It probably just makes you seem desperate, in her eyes.
>>
>>17399850
>of course, they rather be told that they are shit

Not liking compliments is different from liking insults.

She might not be used to it, and could just not know how to respond.
>>
>>17399906
no

stop making up excuses

the human brain is interesting, a person prefers to be miserable than to be wrong. This means that someone prefers to hear things that are consistent with their view of the world and proves them right, even when those things they hear are detrimental, hurtful or depressing

you are doing that right now

Everyone likes being complimented, everyone, but you fear so much an aversive reaction that you rationalize excuses that have no real base.

Introverted people also like being complimented, everyone does, you like it as well and you sound pretty introverted yourself
>>
>>17399898
Okay, it's weird that she would tell me what specifically I find hot or whatever if she's already been told it.
>>
>>17399925
You know so much about me that you didn't know you are talking to 2 anons.
Stop insulting everything you see and stop this pretentiousness.
>>
>>17399940
okay I will

what about what I said then?
>>
>>17399946
It is wrong.
>>
For guys,

How do you take it if someone teases you about your height? (Specify too short or too tall)
>>
>>17399956
Check out /r9k/
>>
>>17399953
yeah I expected that you wouldn't listen to anything

keep telling yourself that people don't like being complimented even when you have been told that you are just fallaciously only paying attention to what holds your narrative instead of the evidence of the contrary

don't bother answering this post, you are unreasonable
>>
>>17399975
You forgot to call me retarded.
>>
>>17399850
Seriously, I have had A LOT of long distance "flings". As in girls that are into me but live across the world so we would skype or talk dirty to one another. These women are absolutely gorgeous. I'm fairly well known online but not in an "e-celeb" way. The girls that know who I am and follow what I do literally freak out I am giving them attention. They also all tend to be younger, around 19-22.

I only have 3 sexual partners since I tend to be a romantic and stick with the girl I love for years at a time. Though I have probably skyped with over a dozen girls and every single one loved sex. Hard, rough sex. These girls are all very beautiful which means they are all very into "themselves". I have a feeling they like to be dominated and fucked like a whore because the feeling of a man being so attracted to them that he can't control his sexual desires, to the point of acting like an animal, makes the girl feel extremely sexy.

Germans, Polish, Vietnamese, Chinese, South African, Bengali, Californian, Texan, Mexican, Philly, Argentina, Florida... I can't remember the other places but the girl from Poland was by far the dirtiest girl but the Vietnamese girl was the biggest nympho I had ever met. That girl also had the best body I have seen in my life.
>>
>>17399992
>I'm fairly well known online but not in an "e-celeb" way. The girls that know who I am and follow what I do literally freak out I am giving them attention.
I'll bite. What exactly do you do online that's getting you all this mad fangirl pussy?
>>
>>17399413
Maybe you aren't giving yourself enough credit? Can't expect to be unanimously ugly by all of them. Everyones different.

I agree with the radar sentiment though. Kids are still figuring it all out. Hell, I'm still figuring it all out.
>>
>>17399956
"wtf" would be my reaction, as I'm dead average height for males where I like - 183cm.
>>
>>17400081
How do you rate Amsterdam?
>>
To everyone

What's your favorite name in the opposite gender?

For me it's Maria
>>
>>17400151
Am i the only one who doesn't find names pretty/beatiful?
>>
>>17400166
Yes, whole one in world.

Special guy you.
>>
>>17398437
I don't see the appeal in casual sex and/or relationships with multiple people at all. On the other hand, sex only with one life partner sounds wonderful and absolutely ideal, so I'm saving myself for that person.
>>
>>17400175
You know what i meant.
>>
>>17400151
I like Nate or Seth.
>>
>>17400166
Nah I'm with you. If someone's hot they could be named Olga for all i care
>>
For girls

Why do girls show off their boyfriends like they're the pinnacle of existence?

I've had 3 longish term girlfriends in my life and none of them seemed to have acknowledged me for than just a normal boyfriend. Or someone that's just there.

I see all the time on facebook and other social media, my friends girlfriends always posting about how they're the most amazing being on the planet even if they just got together or its their 100th partner.

None of my partners have ever made any grand claims about me. Or hardly even posts about me unless someone asks about a picture of us.

I'm not clingy or smothering in any way, but I do go out of my way to make my girl feel special and to "show her off". But no girl that I've been with has done the same for me.

Is there something I'm missing? I dont think that this is the point of having a relationship. But it feels kind of sucky when it feels like your partner doesn't brag or boast about you even once.
>>
>>17400151
Ryan
>>
>>17400223
In my opinion, people who do the whole "look how amazing my bf/gf is" are just doing it for vanity, to show that "my SO is this attractive/wonderful, so therefore I must be too for them to be dating me". They could even being go so far as to only be in a relationship for that reason.

Yes, there are exceptions, like "my SO just graduated university/got a promotion/did something genuinely worthy of public praise, I'm so proud". But generally, this flaunting isn't a good thing. It shouldn't matter what other people think of your SO, only how you see them.
>>
>>17400205
nice
>>
>>17400223
Abs
>>
>>17399956
I laugh it off. I'm tall with giant feet, I often bang my head against things or get my feet stuck when leaving a car.

However I'd much rather be the way I am, than someone of a more average build. If they're actually trying to be cunts about it, then I bring them down a notch too.
>>
>>17400035
It's a creative field.

I can't really say I get that "mad puss" because these girls are not only spread throughout the US but around the world. It's the biggest cock tease to have girls this beautiful want to fuck me oh so badly but they are all too far. It fucking sucks.

At least I get a lot of free sexy shows and a boost in ego.
>>
>>17400256
I agree with the compliment praises. I personally couldn't care less if my current gf praised me on social media about my looks.

What sparked my question was seeing a post (and hundreds like it) that goes like "I'm literally the luckiest girl in the world to be with my man" and "How did I end up with a man like this, I must be the luckiest girl in the world!".

For me, a girl not posting those about me isn't a deal breaker at all.
I don't know, I just feel like it'd be nice to hear something like that about me.
>>
>>17399253
Anyone one else have insight on this?

>>17399490
Also I kinda figured as much. It just seems like you guys don't give a flying fuck what a girl might look like in a sexual situation. You just want your cum in any orifice or on her huh? (Me too)

Sure wish spoilers worked.
>>
>>17400279
Well, does she ever tell you stuff like that? Just you and her, not up on social media?

Wanting praise, or reaffirmation that you're a good partner, isn't a bad thing. I need that in my relationship, and my girlfriend does as well. I just don't see the need for it to be a public matter.

I'll attach a link to a thing called "Love Languages". It's a sort of pseudo-science method to make you feel happier in a relationship. It's silly, but it seems to work. Don't know if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, but maybe it'll help.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

Basically, it states that there are different "love languages", which make people feel loved in a relationship. Yours can be different than your partners, and this can be bad as you'll do things for them that would make you happy, but don't make them happy.
>>
>>17400223
Women are just fundamentally different from men. They don't aspire to accomplish things like men do. They're lazy and extremely risk averse. They don't want to be rich and successful, they want to marry a guy who's rich and successful so they can live that life and have all the benefits, but not have any of the stress or risk or hard work.

Learn this and a lot of women's behavior and preferences make a lot more sense.
>>
>>17400297
Look at the "oh god what have i done" meme.
When you are horny those things don't matter much, if at all.
>>
Girls:

Why do some girls switch their views on 'friends' so often, one day they're the best of friends and the next day they want to rip each other to shreds.
>>
>>17400278
Creative field? Damn, that's what I was studying a few years ago. Then I got depressed for a bunch of reasons and started partying several nights every week like an idiot and dealing drugs instead. Needless to say I dropped out. Biggest regret of my life.

Now I'm a tard wrangler who gets laid every now and then with surprisingly smoking hot chicks considering my shit wage, but it's not nearly enough to satisfy my degenerate needs.

Dem feels
>>
>>17399992
what's the difference between being dirty and being a nympho?
>>
>>17400309
Oh fuck off. I know some of the most laziest men ever. Where do you get this bullshit from, dude?
>>
>>17398208

wtf, that's not your decision to make.
I'd be fine with a guy who didn't want to do PiV for his own reasons, but if it was for this reason I'd drop him like a sack of shit and maybe tell him I fucked all his friends just for a giggle.
>>
>>17400316
Especially roommates. Why do female best friends inevitably end up hating each other after living together? Why is it so hard for you to get along with each other?
>>
>>17400387
The existence of lazy men doesn't change anything I said about women.
>>
For girls

We went stargazing and to dinner last week.
We're going hiking tomorrow.

When do I bring up eating her ass out?
>>
>>17399626
>Would getting her out of the house take her mind off it or add to the stress?
Depends on the person. Just make an offer and let her know you're just trying to make her feel better. If it sounds good, she'll take it.
>>
>>17400375
A nympho just wants to fuck a whole lot. In no particular way. Just fuck all the time.

The "dirty" gal was into kinky and/or demeaning acts. Hardcore dom-sub stuff.

In that she said things such as~ "I want to lay on my back with my head stretched out and hanging off the edge of the bed so when you shove your dick deep down my throat you can see it bulge in my neck." and "After you cum inside me I want to lick your dick clean of both of us"

These are some of the softer things.
>>
>>17400422
Too late! I already asked her out.
She said yes, she'd love too.
>>
>>17400414
Should have hinted while stargazing; making an ass out of stars.
>>
>>17398872
>ywn have a qt girlfriend fuck you in the ass every night
feelz bad man.

>>17399253
I think you need to understand that men have much lower standards than women do. That "messy hair" that you get turned off by isn't going to bother us. The only time I've been turned off in the bedroom was the only time I tried to fuck a fat chick. She was sort of cute with clothes on (not really but I was young and desperate), but watching her stomach bounce up and down was disgusting.

But messy hair, birth marks, weird nipples, sex faces, etc. aren't going to bother me or most other men. I hate having sex in the dark, I like being able to see the woman I'm with. It just feels a lot less intimate for me when the lights are off, the few times I've done it I just felt like I was having sex with a warm hole for the sake of having sex.
>>
>>17400423
Lol I was asking because I know a Polish girl who's the same

that's funny
>>
>>17400399
>>17400316
Women are just generally shitty people that aren't fun to be around. Shallow interests, poor emotional control, selfish and lazy.

Men subconsciously put up with it all because of the possibility of fucking them, but when it's woman on woman neither cares about trying to get the others vagina so they both hate how shitty the other is.
>>
>>17398564

I disagree with >>17399898
Compliments aren't good pushing off points for conversations. She's probably loling at them because she just doesn't know what else to say, and laughing is a general positive response that doesn't sound arrogant (like just saying 'thanks'). If she didn't give a fuck, she just wouldn't respond, or would just not give a fuck and say 'thanks'.
>>
>>17400442
I do think a lot of it has to do with how women are treated. Women are used to being put on a pedestal and getting the princess treatment. If you watch women in public a lot of them act more entitled than men do because they know they can get away with it. Not all women are like that so some female relationships go fine, but conflicts are going to happen when you have two princesses who are friends or especially living with each other.
>>
>>17400151
Say it loud and there's music playing, say it soft and it's almost like praying... Maria...
>>
>>17400459
Avé, Maria, cheia de graça
O senhor é convosco
Bendita sois vós entre as mulheres
Bendito é o fruto do vosso ventre, Jesus
Santa Maria, mãe de Deus
Rogai por nós, pecadores
Agora e na hora da nossa morte
Ámen
>>
>>17400316

No idea. All my friendships are very stable. The kind of shit you're talking about was when I was like 10 years old, so immaturity I guess? Maybe some people just don't grow out of it.
>>
>>17400472

Oh shit, I never made that connection
>>
>>17400484
Not the guy you're replying too but literally every girl I know is like that. Even the ones who claim to be different.
>>
>>17400495
Not the girl you're replying to, but I'd say maybe 50% of women I know are like that. It tends to be the women who believe they're entitled to special treatment just for having a vagina, and then when they end up friends/roommates with another woman like that they get into conflicts because they're both entitled cunts.
About half of the female best friend pairs I knew in college ended with them both hating each other. I can't think of any examples for dudes I knew though.
>>
>>17400495
"I'm not like most girls"
- most girls
>>
>>17400444
Thanks, she always responds to me. It's not always me bringing up that she looks good or whatever to get a conversation going. I also asked because she never iniates a conversation with me. She told me that no one ever messages her and I was surprised because she's really outgoing and many people sort of naturally gravitate towards her. She's never in a bad mood and if she is, she's really good at filtering it. I mean like you said, it's probably because she just doesn't know what to say and that could be it, it's just that I think I'm not wrong when I say that she's not interested. If she wasn't that's fine thiugh I would be kind of upset because she's a really warm person and I'm sort of not or maybe I just don't know how to show it. Have you ever had a girl who at least occasionally message you first? If so, does it usually mean that she's interested in you?
>>
>>17400442
You are so incredibly fucking stupid I find it amazing.

I have met some incredibly intelligent women that were into some awesomely interesting hobbies or careers, worked incredibly hard at becoming masters of their craft, and were very giving in so many ways.

Just because you attract partners/friends that are as stupid and shitty as you it doesn't mean all women are like that. For fuck's sake I'm the anon talking about how much women love to fuck >>17399992 I have nothing but respect for these girls. They know who I am and that I could get the attention of any random woman I wanted but I choose to be with only the women that I consider equals. They know we can't really be together but they enjoy talking to me about subjects they are deeply knowledgeable and they always display their sharp intellect.

If you treat women with respect they will do the same to you. As a friend, lover, or partner. If you show a woman you trust her she will trust you the same. There is a mutual respect there and I consider any of the girls I share that time with to be equals. Women have interests, hobbies, morals, ethics, and sexual desires the same as men.

I don't think women have worse emotional control then men at all. They display and share their emotions in different ways but I have seen a lot of men unable to control their anger, jealousy, and after a relationship ends it will completely destroy them.
>>
>>17400459
The only maria I knew turned out to be an insane, attention whore that only wanted to fuck married MUCH OLDER men. Men twice her age. With families.
>>
>>17400495

My condolences. I'll send you a postcard from opposite land.

Maybe it's just that drama attracts drama, and chill attracts chill. I mean, I'd certainly distance myself from a group of people who make a regular ordeal over small things. And those people would probably be bored to tears by me. So it makes sense that certain types would cluster to a point that they seem ubiquitous.
>>
>>17400151
Anything Japanese because you get a 100% success rate
>>
I'm going to rephrase a question I asked earlier.
For girls

We went stargazing and to dinner last week.
We're going hiking tomorrow.

When do I go in for the kiss?
>>
>>17400572
Just ask to eat out her asshole as you want. Women like very forward men
>>
>>17400511
>say generally
>retards read it as "always"

Every time.
>>
EMT here.
I made a hypo-safe Facebook post asking my medically adept friends to weigh in. I only gave the symptoms she told me, exactly as she told me, and let them all come to the same conclusion. Of course, she's furious with me, but who fucking cares? I explained to her that I couldn't let her possibly kill herself out of negligence without trying everything in my ability to prevent it. I also told her I wasn't trying to fuck her, and to tell her boyfriend to curb his insecurities for a while and to drive her to the hospital. I find it fucking disgraceful, as a health professional, that a colleague of mine would ignore this happening to his own girlfriend, and that it falls on me to drag her kicking, screaming, and bloodied. And I'm supposed to let a cock sucker like this to follow me into a fire and have my back? No fucking way, man.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone cares, I'm just livid
>>
>>17400631
This is why the people i care will never know i want to die.
What did he do to you?
>>
Asking a broad question that is thereby inapplicable to any particular individual, but, to what extent do women really care about how long they've known someone before being asked to date?

There's one I've known for nearly a year, but for much of that we barely interacted. Only in the last couple months did we start to become friends. Only in the last few weeks did we start to get more flirty and touchy, and I started to actually see something in her other than "random friend". If anything, it is only after getting to know her well as a friend that I knew enough to actually develop interest in her. When I first met her I evaluated her as "vaguely cute but uninteresting", but that changed.

Now that I DO see something in her, I plan to say so, which will be unfortunately in a month due to travel on both our parts. Can't help it. Maybe I should not worry so much since the actual developments are fairly recent. And furthermore all this speculation means nothing since regardless of the answer, the only solution is to just go for it.
>>
Any advice for attending a swinger party?

Me and gf are going to one held by her friend. There's going to be multiple couples and I never been to one so any thing will help on how to go about things.
>>
>>17399881
Kek, my favorite thing was when I was in high school my family hosted a Japanese exchange student. She ordered a small soda at the movies and they proceed to hand her the bucket of soda, and she just whispers to me confused "I-I ordered a small"
And I just looked at her and said back "That is a small, welcome to America."
I like to believe she too came over like "Ok, this is just a stereotype, they're not all obese downing massive amounts of junk food" And then she witnessed how it was all true.

I feel like I'm kinda fucked though, idk what first world country would even want us shitting up their country, and I assume my degree will be useless in other countries. Hell it's useless in other states. (Teaching major. Every state has their own fucking idea of what kids should learn, therefore you really can only teach in the state you got your degree in. Or take a re certification test, which is basically college all over again but watered down.)
>>17400151
Right now, Julian. Idk why. Not sure that counts though since its technically a neutral name, though I find it far more masculine personally. I think it means "Soft beard" or something anyways lol.
>>17400166
I don't particularly care about names, however I cannot date someone with the same name as my dad. That would creep me out, there'd have to be a nickname.
>>
>>17400683
Fuck every girl there. Don't even look at your gf.
>>
>>17400653
I'm
>>17398538
Did you mean "he" as in, her boyfriend? Because her boyfriend hasn't, and won't, do shit. He's some 22 year old kid with rich parents who thinks he and his friends are the roughest bunch of dudes to walk this side of the modestly sized, white, suburban town.
Meanwhile I spent my formative years in Heroin Capital USofA, and while my friends and I probably aren't the toughest chums in the state, we've chewed through fuckboys like him on our way to actual fights.

I'm too old for that tough guy shit, though. I'll let him make an ass of himself on social media like he's bound to do, and then slap him with aggravated assault or something. I dunno, I guess I don't care. This guy just rubs me the wrong way, and I want to see him suffer for it.
>>
>>17400694
Probably will be easy since I will be the youngest there by a significant margin.
>>
>>17400223
A lot of women, especially young women, are incredibly competitive. They want to shove it in every other woman's face the prize they got.
Also because societal pressure that you're only worth something if you're in a relationship. They want validation for the existence, so they cram their relationship down everyone elses throats. This applies to guys too though.
>>17400316
Because women are vicious. Like seriously, men just get into a physical fight once and usually laugh it off later. Women get into extreme mental/emotional wars with one another, and they never forgive or forget. Goes along with the competition thing. Women are a woman's greatest threat, despite what feminists want ya to think lol.
That being said, I don't get it either. Thats why I have only a handful of female friends. I never understand what sets them off, and due to the nature of most women, they won't ever just fucking tell you why they're mad. They'll just stew in it until you're literally worse than Hitler and make up reasons to destroy you socially.
>>17400414
kek.
Provided this isn't a joke/troll, seriously whenever you feel your relationship has hit that point. Just start discussing fetishes and kinks. Same goes with your kiss question. Make a move, just go for it.
>>
>>17400700
>And I'm supposed to let a cock sucker like this to follow me into a fire and have my back? No fucking way, man.
What does this.mean, then? I don't understand.
>>
>>17400735
Ah, sorry.
I'm joining the volunteer Fire service, which he is also a part of. In order to volunteer, you need to complete at least the basic medical course and the basic fire course.

So, any firefighter should immediately recognize the symptoms I described earlier as being potentially life threatening and very time sensitive (to women, exclusively). Like, I can't stress enough how much importance they place on this shit, specifically. Like 30% of my final was questions about emergencies involving any part of the female reproductive organs.

Anyway, if I can't count on this punk to drive his girlfriend to the hospital in a situation that he should very plainly treat as a true medical emergency, how the fuck can I expect him to keep me from burning alive in a building?
>>
>>17400761
Oh ok, makes sense.
>>
>>17400599
>thinks saying "generally" makes his shit statement any better

Congrats, you're a piece of shit and everyone you know is just as stupid and retarded as you are.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>17400854
>you can't read correctly
>somehow I'm the stupid retard
>>
I went on an awkward date with a girl a year ago and we never really spoke again afterwards. However, tonight her and I just matched on Tinder. Should I attempt to message her or just let it die?
>>
>>17400924
If she remembers you and swiped anyways, skip the next awkward date and just ask if she wants to fuck.

If she says no just let it die. No loss either way.
>>
File: 1468522425778.jpg (181KB, 756x755px) Image search: [Google]
1468522425778.jpg
181KB, 756x755px
I don't remember the context but a few threads back a girl said there was no reliable way to measure how deep is an indivual girl's vagina.
That got me thinking; is it possible to feel an air blow to gauge how deep your pussy is?
I guess it could be useful if you can...
>>
Guys, how does this arrangement sound to you?
>buy house together, 50-50
>your pay goes into separate accounts
>have a joint account set up for household expenses
>every week/fortnight/month both partners pay an agreed amount into the joint account
>household chores are also split 50-50, assuming both partners work full time
>>
>>17400428

Second. Maybe she'll laugh and let out a little fart. Then you'll know the hatches are open.
>>
>>17400997
The only questionable thing is joint account but, it seems, you guys like sharing so i see no problem.
>>
>>17401015
Why is the joint account questionable? How else would you pay for common household expenses?
>>
>>17401018
Ooops, i read it wrong.
I though you would have 1 personal account each and 1 shared, plus the house account.
>>
>>17401022
Yeah, there's only one joint account.
>>
>>17400993
>is it possible to feel an air blow to gauge how deep your pussy is?
Feel an air blow? I don't even understand the logistics of this.
Partially the reason why you can't measure it, is that it changes. It's a muscle and it contracts and expands. It's also stretchy. A baby fits through there!
>>
>>17400924
I reconnected with an awkward date. It went better second time around. We were both in bad spaces the year prior.
>>
>>17397824

>Women on the internet?

LOL

Ladies, would you rather date a smart, witty, funny, solid looking 7.5

OR

A good looking 8/9/10 but they're dumb, boring and other than their looks, they don't have a lot going for them.

Be honest.
>>
>>17401059
The first one, obviously. It's like you didn't even try to make it hard to choose.
>>
>>17401052
I meant from bottom to top; it was something about most dicks being too big for her.
A person would put his/her mouth on the pussy and blow or the girl would use a pump or something.
>>
>>17401067

You say that but we're a very superficial society.

Sometimes that well defined jawline or sick six-pack blind women to the smarter and more logical choice.

That's where the wit and humor come into play; make the girls laugh and be witty but always leave them wanting more.

Like heroin.
>>
>>17401067
even if the second one is really nice?
>>
>>17400903
what the fuck are you even talking about.
>>
>>17401079
If you know it all, why did you ask? Were you just trying to pick a fight or something?

>>17401081
When you say that, I assume by implication the first guy is an asshole? In that case, I'd date neither. I'm not going to date an asshole, and I'm not going to date someone who has nothing but looks. If that's not the implication, then my answer is still the same.
>>
>>17401079
If guys are too attractive, I get insecure. Like he deserves better than me, or that he's not going to give me a second glance.
I recognize that this is irrational, but that's what my brain tells me.
>>
>>17401059
They'll say the first when you ask them here, but always do the second in real life.
>>
>>17401090
>implying you're anywhere near a 7.5
>>
>be single
>want to have a kid
>found out I can't have children
>almost every date I go on the guy hates kids
>the rest want kids but back out when I tell them I can't make babies.
My question is for the guys. Would you be okay with dating a single foster mom? I've been looking into it and I would love to be a foster parent sooner rather than later. I have a big house, I make enough money, and I know I would love the kid.
>>
>>17401098
You're immediate offense and antagonism only leads me to believe it's true even more you know.
>>
>>17401087
but being nice is something right
>>
>>17401107
Sure, but being good looking and nice but a boring loser isn't going to get you far
>>
>>17401112
damn
i guess that's it then
>>
>>17401074
How would the air tell you anything?? The vagina doesn't inflate like a balloon, and it isn't a tube held open like a trachea is. When there's nothing inside, the vagina is kinda squished together.
You're also ignoring how I said that the depth of the vagina changes.
>>
>>17401102
That's hard to say, i think i can only know on the spot.
>>
For anyone

A girl I'm talking to is talking about a friend of mine obviously to make me jealous.

And honestly it it kind of is. But more making me kind of angry.

Do I show my jealously or play it off as no big deal?
>>
>>17401121
That's what i'm asking, if you can feel the air inside, i know you don't feel the uterus so you would know where it stops.

There is no space for the air? Sorry, i'm not an expert.
>>
Should I bother pursuing a white girl I'm interested in? I'm a 5'5 Mexican-American that's not very attractive although I find myself being attracted to primarily white girls. I only have one other Mexican friend so I'm not in any white social circles. What do you guys think?
>>
File: Moi.jpg (39KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
Moi.jpg
39KB, 511x512px
>>17401088

Not at all.

I have a 'the boy next door but with a little edge' look that's very approachable and women are surprised to find out I'm witty and charming too.

This is me; yes I look like a douche, faggot, etc.

But I get results.
>>
>>17401143
I mean if you don't try your chances are 0.

If you do they're potentially higher. Maybe still 0 but you'll never know.
>>
>>17401148
My limited amount of experience with you based on this thread leads me to believe quite hard that you are in fact a massive douchebag faggot.
>>
>>17401143
5'5 Filipino here. I don't consider my self very physically attractive either.

I have a date tomorrow with this 8/10 white girl tomorrow. I have no idea how I ended up in this situation but I'm taking full advantage of it.

Its not like I have anything to lose.
>>
im a 22 yr old virgin who's about to have sex for the first time tomorrow. She is 22 and way more experienced than I am

what can I do so I wont make such a complete fool of myself?
>>
>>17401155

Not all of the replies were from me so I can't blame you for assuming that.

Like I said, I get results.

I already knew the answers I would get.

I just wanted to see if women were ever honest.
>>
>>17401169
*sorry shes 23 not 22
>>
>>17401159
>>17401159
How'd you get the date? Do you have a lot of white friends?
>>
>>17401171
>posts pictures of yourself on /adv/ at the drop of a hat
>filename is "moi"
>big sunglasses and faggot goatee
>unironically describe yourself as "the boy next door but with a little edge look"
>and "witty and charming"
>mention your "results" every single post

1 post was more than enough.
Frankly I don't even see why you need all these girls who are constantly tripping over each other to get at you when you're sucking your own dick anyways.
>>
>>17401171
wow dude i hope you aren't insinuating that i'm the douchebag here
>>
>>17401059
18 year old me would want 1
Smarter 28 year old me wants 2
>>
>>17401148
You look like someone I would actively make fun of. You look like a tool and I'm sure the pussy you pull is the stuff /r9k/ hate is made of.
>>
>>17401182
There was a new restaurant near me that opened up a while ago. It had pretty good reviews.
I asked if she's eaten there yet and she said no. So I asked if she wanted to check it out and get dinner there.
To my surprise she said yes.

I have asked her out before but her first response is ALWAYS "whos going with us"

But this time she just said sure lets go.

>Do I have a lot of white friends?
I'm literally the only brown skinned person in our friend group. My family is also like the only brown skinned people within 60 miles. I live in a small valley town.
>>
>>17401197
could you elaborate?
>>
>>17401187

This is the true nature of women.

I love to see it when you drop the cute shit, make up, doing your hair and just telling the truth.

Heh, I like you.
>>
>>17401209
I tried dating guys like 1 but in the end they get attention because they have someone so they leave. I don't want to get married to a guy like 2 but if I date a dick bag like that then my dating pool would open up more.
>>
>>17401203

Wait, guy or girl?

What would you say to me in public?

What would you do when I smiled and laughed at your insult and then turned it back on you without hesitating?

You'd choke and walk away.
>>
>>17401215
>Heh, I like you.
Am I just being rused? I'm having a hard time believing any person can actually be this huge of a douche.
>>
>>17401222
You are so entertaining.
>>
>>17401223
Yeah there's no way someone can legitimately be this autistic
>>
for girls/gay guys i guess

how long "should" a blowjob last? i've always been pretty slow cumming and blowjobs for me can take around 1 hour to 2 hours. my current girlfriend acts like she doesnt mind but that's a really fucking long time to be doing something like that i'd imagine
>>
File: 1465769059294.jpg (355KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465769059294.jpg
355KB, 960x1080px
>>17401224

>See picture.

>>17401223

I'm a master ruseman, my dear.

>>17401226

Just having some fun, m8.
>>
>>17401228

Depends on her and a number of factors.

Some grillz love to suck cock and can/will do it for hours.

Sometimes I make a bet they can't do it for an hour.

Sometimes you just need to train them.

I can cum in 10 seconds or 2 hours, just depends on the mood I'm in.
>>
>>17401230
damn man that was some nice autism there

you really sold it for what it was, i mean the text you were writing was ridiculous enough to have me questioning you but it was still pretty convincing
>>
>>17400599
I seriously don't care what you think or don't think about women, but accurate substitutes for "generally" include: almost always, as a rule, with few exceptions, very usually, etc.

You can't say "generally, I think this is how things are", and then when someone says "no, I think this is how they are" say "I didn't mean ALL things" and expect that you're argument somehow wins because you used vague terminology.

Either argue your point like an adult or admit that you can't, and that your only option is to throw insults and hide behind your thinly defensible wording.
>>
File: 1469488316078.jpg (26KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1469488316078.jpg
26KB, 308x326px
>>17401237

You have to play it with a straight face at first or else people figure it out. So you start off slow, then keep posting half-truths but slowly make them more autistic.
>>
>>17401222
>Wait, guy or girl?
Girl
>What would you say to me in public?
I would ask you if you were here for the Fred Durst concert or the Vape convention.
>What would you do when I smiled and laughed at your insult and then turned it back on you without hesitating?
I would laugh harder.

You are just a /fa/ modified fodora tipping faggot who got luck enough to learn to shape up his neckbeard.
>>
>>17401218
>but in the end they get attention because they have someone so they leave

i don't really get what you mean by this

that they got attention from other girls because of being in a relationship and left you for them?
>>
File: 1363743764220.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1363743764220.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>17401218
Lol wut
>>
>>17401250

>Fred Durst

How old are you?

>Got lucky enough to learn to shape up his neckbeard.

Thanks, it's not so much a science as it is an art form.

It's like trimming your eyebrows:

'They're sisters not twins.'

Wait, why do I know that?
>>
>>17401243
Wow. And here I thought intentionally wording it to show that I know and acknowledge some women are exceptions would make people less butthurt. But here it's gone and somehow backfired and people are mad at me for not making 100% sweeping statements.

Or maybe you're just damage controlling that you read it wrong but don't want to just admit that.
>>
>>17401251

I assume she meant that because the first one was more appealing and/or approachable that he was getting more female attention and/or had a few other girlfriends.
>>
>>17401251
>that they got attention from other girls because of being in a relationship and left you for them?
Yeah
>>
>>17401244
Do you know the guy in the picture IRL? It's always fun to use that one guy you knew in high school who was just so ridiculously douchey that it was unbelievable

like you're finally able to put that autism to good use
>>
>>17401169
Worry less
>>
>>17401269
that kind of seems like something that could happen to anyone though

it sounds like the exact same thing could just as easily happen with guys from the second category
>>
>>17401261
>Wait, why do I know that?
Cause you're a faggot
>>
File: 2.jpg (16KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16KB, 263x263px
>>17401273

Yep, he dated her.

>Those aviators.

They dated for awhile; kinda cute.
>>
>>17401280

I don't know those good looking guys know their good looking and look for good looking girls; this weeds out a lot of potential girls.

The first type of guy is more approachable and has qualities that a lot of girls like and they think that type of guy would be loyal.

In reality, they get more attention than the good looking guys since a lot of girls don't bother since low self esteem/image.

Logically it makes sense and if you applied that theory to the Bell Curve and even Economics, it would most likely prove it.
>>
>>17401285
holy shit i saw this image in the other thread too

the thought that these two people happened to date and that they even share a love of shades is simply hilarious

i guess it's a small internet out there
>>
>>17401263
>>17401263

Well that's exactly the logic that's irritating, "I'll agree that there are a few exceptions, but that means that no one can disagree with me at all then". You're still generalizing to such an extent that adding that small margin of exception makes no difference. It's bad form.

And you can believe that I'm doing damage control or not, but I'm not the anon disagreeing with your argument itself. I just disagree with the way in which you're conducting said argument.

If, in your experience, you've found women to be shitty people, then by all means continue thinking that. It would be illogical to think otherwise, if that's all you've experienced and that's a belief that helps you to contextualize interactions with women.

But realize that other people will have different experiences, and will have beliefs based on those experiences. So to even argue that "generally, women are *whatever*" is a much too broad statement. You have no idea what women generally are like, as it's likely that you've met or will meet less than 0.01% of women who exist in your lifetime. It is your personal experience, and nothing else.
>>
>>17400472
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiæ,
vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve.
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevæ,
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia, ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos
misericordes oculos ad nos converte;
Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui,
nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.
O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria.
>>
>>17401290
yeah but wouldn't the guy from the second category be more likely to leave you for a better looking girl then? or be harder to get in the first place because they have higher standards?
>>
>>17401301

It could cut either way.

The first guy gets hit on a lot by 6-8 grillz.

The second will get the 8-10 grillz but in reality only the 9-10s have a chance.

Or you get the second guy who fucks grill possible.

As I fall into the first category, I can honestly say that we're less trust worthy since we tend to get more attention since we're more approachable.
>>
>>17401295
So, you're mad that I said something with the tone that implies I believe what I said is true?

Well duh. That's how this whole "having thoughts" thing works. Sorry you haven't quite grasped the concept yet. I'm not gonna pussyfoot around every thing I think with that "oh but that's my opinion everyone else can disagree everything is entirely subjective I'm so afraid of offending people" bullshit.

Plus the old "you can't decide something unless you've personally encountered every single one of those things in the universe!" argument is stupid, especially in the modern internet age. I don't need to touch every rock in the world to know rocks are generally hard.
>>
>>17400993
>I don't remember the context but a few threads back a girl said there was no reliable way to measure how deep is an indivual girl's vagina.
How? Can't you just push something in until it can't go any further?
>>
>>17401334
You said it in a tone which implied that your opinion was fact. That's all that I find offensive.

And that isn't how "having thoughts" works. You're perfectly capable of understanding the difference between a personal thought/opinion, and a fact. And don't pussyfoot! There's no reason to, I completely agree. Again, think absolutely whatever you like. But don't state something as an absolute truth, when there's no evidence of it being.

I do agree that it's kind of stupid. But, if you were to ask 100 different people "what are women like?", I can almost guarantee that you'll get 100 different answers. And if you were to ask the same 100 people "what's a rock?", you'd probably get a lot of very, very similar answers. Certain things cannot be judged by a small percentage of them, while certain things can be.
>>
>>17401136
I'm not a chick, but I know you'd be able to feel air blown inside. But you wouldn't be able to judge a vagina's depth/length/width or whatever you're asking about by doing that.

It's like asking "if air is blown over your dick, can you tell how big it is?". It just doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>17401376
When I want to express an opinion I do.

I only act like my thoughts are correct when they are.

Like right now.
>>
>>17401401
Okay, but why? Prove to me that your claim is correct. If it is, I promise I'll adopt it as my own.
>>
>>17401415
Talk to some women and find out what they're like.
>>
>>17401136
DO NOT ever blow air inside a puss
>>
>>17401419
Well, I've done that in my life, and found that my experience of women is vastly different from yours, and is much more positive.

Any other evidence?
>>
>>17401436
y tho
>>
>>17401442
Trying thinking without your dick.
>>
>>17401484
What am I doing that makes you think I'm thinking with my dick? That I'm trying to be some white knight, protecting women no matter what? Because I'm certainly not. I've known lots of women that are or were idiots, absolute whores, or just otherwise shitty. I've also known lots who were awesome, kind, good people. I can say the same thing about men, or any other group of people, really.
>>
>>17401508
You're still subconsciously biologically wired to give them free passes and interpret bad behavior as OK and OK behavior as amazing. It's happening so deep that it's hard to even realize you're doing it.
>>
>>17401528
What context are you referring to? In a relationship? Or day-to-day with strangers? And again, you're assuming that your experience is everyone else's (in particular, mine) experience, which is just wholly untrue.
>>
>>17399005
Another prove, that rape is the natural form of sex.
Why else wouldn´t women, who hate penetrative sex, cause the species to die out?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.