[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is my boss doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1398376702199.jpg (69KB, 399x537px) Image search: [Google]
1398376702199.jpg
69KB, 399x537px
>share a private bathroom with my boss
>before social events (drinks or dinner with clients), he'll go in the bathroom for ~20 minutes, with the sink on the whole time
>not shitting, I know that, and he isn't shaving either
>doesn't do this daily; maybe once a week or so

What could it be? I'm more curious than anything else.
>>
He's shooting heroin.
>>
>>17397787
Really? Why that one over other drugs?
>>
>>17397793
I assume that it takes time to find a new vein to abuse. That and to savor the high. I don't know, I've never done heroin.
>>
>>17397783
He is probably having a fucking wank mate ....
>>
>>17397845
Yeah this, he'll do it to relax. Its a common practice, you fap before your exam, before your interview, before a big presentation.
Just don't forget to wash your hands after that, please.
>>
>>17397783
By what possible stretch of the imagination is this any of your business?
>>
>>17397787
This guy might be right OP.

Your boss has the tap running so you can't hear what he's doing. The fact that he's doing it before social events suggests he's having a pick-me-up, something to make him more confident and talkative. It's not pills, you can do that sat at your desk without anyone thinking anything of it. It's not coke, as that only takes a few minuites to set up, bump and clear away. Plus a line of coke will only keep you going 30-40 minuites, so it would be almost over by the time he got back out. It might well be heroin, but not injecting. You don't really get "casual" iv users, once you hit the needle you need to be doing it multiple times a day. Smoking it however takes a bit of time to set up and it's a slow process, quite fiddly to get right even with practice, and 15-20 minuites is about how long it takes.
>>
>>17398227
But why would he keep running the tap? It doesn't make any noise to smoke heroine, does it?
>>
maybe he repeats personal affirmations in the bathroom and doesn't want anyone to hear
>>
He's probably just fucking touching up.

Maybe he's brushing his teeth, making sure his hair looks alright, moisturizing his skin, sink washing his dick.

I mean shit, nigga. Why the fuck you trying to be all up in his business. If he wants to snort a line of coke in the bathroom, and you can't tell he's actually doing anything just assuming, you're out of place faggot.
>>
>>17398576
kek'd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.