[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay or break up with girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,
I'm in a rut right now and I need your opinions on this:

I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend of 15 months. About halfway into the relationship, I really saw a future between us.
I mean, I still kinda do, but barely.

So here are the pros and cons of staying with her.
Pros:
>very devoted towards me, basically tries to spend most of her time with me and isn't afraid to show her love for me
>loves to listen to me (when I was younger, my parents never bothered to listen to me)
>clingy as shit, loves my company and literally would rather die than cheat on me
>my "therapist"
>lost her virginity to me
>loved me even if I was an asshole
>was able to be truly myself around her
>my family treats her better than her actual family
>somewhat got her into exercising (OP's habitat is /fit/)
>gone through a lot of shit with her, but came out strong together
>9-10/10 sex, willing to do it anytime, anywhere (thinks sex with other guys is disgusting)

Cons:
>clingy as shit, basically interferes with my daily activities (cooking, hanging out, especially the gym)
>not as committed to exercising (ie. NY Resolutioners' mentality)
>loses her shit when I simply bring another girl's name into a conversation (currently furious at me for telling her my friend (who happens to be a girl) wanted me to train her at the gym)
>anxiety attacks and overly emotional
>emotionally blackmails me at times
>cuts to "take away her emotion pain
>goes into ignoring mode when pissed at me

So I've been wrapped around this thought for days and I saw two options for this:
The first one is I break up with her, and go back out into the dating world, but will never love anybody again since I honestly felt love towards her for the first time and it would only remind me of her if I try to replace her

The second one is I stay with her, but I basically have to carry her around , but I'll stay mostly happy even if I have to deal with her bullshit

So, what do you guys think?
>>
>>17397058
shes crazy, anon
you stuck your dick in crazy
youre not supposed to do that
you had better get rid of her before you knock her up. if that happens, all is lost
>>
>>17397058

>cuts

Get out ASAP.
>>
>>17397058
Happy devoted slut waifu material.
>>
>>17397058
>emotional blackmail
>le epic cutting meme
You better run OP
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.