[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 gf's later and I'm still not over 'her'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: buttons.jpg (48KB, 500x375px)
buttons.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
3 gf's later and I'm still not over 'her'
>>
So?
>>
>>17397046
>3 gf's later
It's 3 girlfriends later BECAUSE you're not over her
>>
Stop wallowing over the past and look forward to the future. Nothing good will come of sulking over things you cannot change
>>
>>17397046

You lost someone who didn't care very much for you.

She lost someone who cared very much for her.

Accept this. Move on.
>>
>>17397264
>You lost someone who didn't care very much for you.
How do you know that? Maybe she cared just as much but was more rational when it came to the relationship. Maybe it was mutual? I know guys who have dumped girls and the guy still isn't "over her"
>>
>>17397271

I don't. It's an assumption based on probabilities.
>>
I'm there with ya OP, god I wish more than anything for her to get in contact with me again, I'd do anything to fix what happened. I've never been the same or felt the same about anyone since
>>
>>17397046
your life is boring, do something interesting and maybe you wont have to worry about what other people are doing
>>
You aren't meant to enjoy life mate, just not hate it enough to top your self off
>>
>>17397046
I'm sorry to hear you're hurting, but you're hurting because you cling. It has probably negatively affected all of the relationships you've had since then.

Let her go, OP. There is no other way. You will never get back together, so stop trying. Find new things to thungs to think about, get rid of the old mementos, and get on with your life. No one else can do this for you.
>>
that feel anon
>>
>>17397046
Why did the relationship end?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.