[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I need some advice, /adv/. My sister paid fifty dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1130829168325564132.jpg (261KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1130829168325564132.jpg
261KB, 720x1280px
Alright I need some advice, /adv/. My sister paid fifty dollars for a broken kitten. The little thing has hella fleas, and I'm pretty sure ear mites. I've combed her with a lice comb and I'm pretty certain I've gotten most if not all of them. Ive never had a flea problem. I just want to know what precautions and / or steps I could take to prevent an outbreak. Ive only had her about two days. Pic related, its her after bath to murder fleas.
>>
I have alot of experience with stuff like this.

1- You absolutely need to get it the proper shots.
2- You never comb fleas or ticks out, use a shampoo first and then comb them out. Also, I hope you didn't have her inside the house while she still had fleas on her. Go and buy a 1$ shampoo, use that on the kitten.

3- Don't call a kitten "broken".
>>
How old is she? Depending on her age, please avoid using flea medicine because it's too intense for her little body.

Vacuum any furniture/floor she's been in contact with and wash fabrics with hot water. A big part of stopping a flea problem is controlling the environment to prevent future issues. Consider isolating her in a small room until the problem is 110% cleared up.

Consider popping over to /an/, shit like this is that board's bread and butter. Also seconding >>17397039 to please not refer to this kitten as "broken." She's a cutie, reminds me of my own Captain.
>>
>>17397078
She's only about 7 weeks. Knowing this I mixed natural shampoo with about five percent flea shampoo and washed her twice with it. I did do the comb thing tho with out doing that first, about a days difference. I got a lot out that way and drowned them. The room she was mainly kept in marinating in flea killing vacuum dust
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.