[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's gf sent me nudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CPNQREaVEAAAPBv.jpg (13KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
CPNQREaVEAAAPBv.jpg
13KB, 280x280px
My friend started dating a known slut. Began changing him in various ways. Few months in she started asking me for advice on their relationship. Things progressed and convos began to turn sexual. Friends began noticing we acted weird together. I pulled it together, told some buddies, and we tried to tell him we were talking. He told us he didn't believe it and threatened to kick my ass. Later that week she asked if i wanted nudes. I fucked up. Is there anyway i can salvage our friendship?
>>
>>17396946
Receive nudes
@
Send them to your friend
@
'Look what she did, talk to her or something'
>>
>>17396946

Your friend is a stupid faggot who is not worth your time and honestly. Accept nudes from girlfriend, fuck his girlfriend, film it for fun and future fapping. You could also send him said video but that is like the atomic force of cucking and might send him over the edge or over to your house with a gun.
>>
If he doesn't trust you, he's not your friend.
But, if you really wanna keep the friendship, just wait for him to find out she's cheating on him, because of she's not yet, she will.
Then, he will come back and apologize. If you give a fuck, you can go back being buddies or whatever.
>>
>>17396963

honesty*
>>
>>17396963
>>17396964

both of these
>>
friends prioritizes the girl over you.
Girl wants you over friend.

You know what to do man. Subtract the friend because he is not your friend.
>>
>>17396957
this
>>
>>17396946
>Things progressed and convos began to turn sexual.
First mistake man
>Friends began noticing we acted weird together. I pulled it together, told some buddies, and we tried to tell him we were talking. He told us he didn't believe it and threatened to kick my ass.
You did the right thing even if his reaction was too much.
>Later that week she asked if i wanted nudes. I fucked up.
So you said yes to her sending you naked pics?
>Is there anyway i can salvage our friendship?
Yes there is. Just tell the girl that you two should just stay at a distance out of respect for your friend. She got a problem with that then tell your friend about the nudes. She has no respect for him if she is willing to do these things for you.
>>
Now send your friend a picture of your erect cock. Complete the triangle.

Now there are no secrets.
>>
The only right thing to do is tell your friend she's a sleazy cunt and show him the proof. He will thank you later and truly respect your friendship. Lifelong friends are won by sacrifices like this.

>>17397365
Cunt detected.
>>
File: 320full.png (90KB, 220x150px) Image search: [Google]
320full.png
90KB, 220x150px
>>17396946
>He deserved it
Don't pull this righteous justification. You messed up by consenting his girlfriend's shitty actions. She might be more to blame but that isn't saying much. Come clean to your friend, show him the proof if you have to. If he doesn't accept your apology then so be it. If he does, try to adapt to the dynamic, and know that you probably can't make it up to him. If it's unhealthy then leave him alone. He sounds kind of immature so independent of this you might want to grow some distance. Demonizing the girl is easy, and it might well be accurate, and you're ultimately trying to deflect your guilt if you do that.
If you don't care much for doing the right/healthy thing, then just try to help him and cut contact.
>>
File: 1415561000025.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1415561000025.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>17396946
Why don't you cut contact with her?
If you value your friendship with him, you should probably try to stay away for a while so that when something happens (and it probably will) you won't be the one dealing with all the potential fallout.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.