[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discovered drug abuse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

My gf is stashing benzos acting up and down all the time FUCKING with my head constantly. Doesn't know I know. Savage drama every day. Ativan to be specific. Mixes with alcohol also. I'm worried as hell. Any advice?
>>
>>17396795
Ativan to be specific.
>>
>>17396795
Get her family involved, tell them she is abusing prescription painkillers.
>>
>>17396818
She has no family. Also they're not painkillers!
>>
>>17396818
Look me up. They're terrible downers!
>>
https://www.drugs.com/ativan.html
>>
She takes alcohol after taking them. Beer and hard liquor. Anyway. I'll be leaving soon due to lack of interest and gonna do a count of how many she took tonight. She's out like a light as usual.
>>
>>17396795
Big deal, get another girlfriend.
>>
>>17396885
Or wait for this one to die in her sleep and get rich?
>>
>>17396885
BTW thanks for the help cunt
>>
>>17396891
He said she has no family and he probably wouldn't be able to lay his hands on her health insurance. Explain the profits!
>>
>>17396899
Nice dubs. All her assets and pensions are already signed over to me. She was afed geek
>>
>>17396899
Federal government. Retired mega early with full pension. She croaks I retire and then some.
>>
>>17396899
Keep in mind Canadian. We all have health. Also with a union so I have my own private.
>>
>>17396915
Well I don't think that letting her die is an immoral choice in any way, but if you do care about her, confront her and you guys try to rule this situation out together.
>>
>>17396928
Interesting. Did you mean to say it isn't immoral?
>>
>>17396931
Exactly, it isn't. Then again, if you wish to help, then come up and act. Relationships are based on trust, so being straightforward is always an option.
>>
>>17396943
Alright fine. What pisses me off is I've always been ultra transparent and find out she's doing this. This is why I'm considering what you're suggesting. Also wouldn't be difficult to dose her since she stashes the shit.
>>
>>17396952
Wait a second. Killing is not the same as letting die. What matters is intervention. If you intentionally do the thing, that becomes way less moral. Think of it before doing anything you might come to regret.
>>
>>17396961
Noted. But letting her die to you isn't immoral? Strange.
>>
>>17396969
Well, it would be definitely better if you actually tried to help, but if you do not care, you have all the right to not intervene in the natural course of action, that's what my opinion is. Pretty much as she has the right to kill herself with drugs. Still, you might wanna have a serious conversation with the lady.
>>
>>17396961
Shamed her enough tonight. She didn't take any. Hmmm. Whatever. She knows how much I hate people who stoop to taking fucking shit pills.
>>
>>17396987>>17396987
Thanks I'll also keep that in mind. Strange point of view by the way. See someone killing themselves slowly. Not immoral to allow them to do so... Makes me wonder about my other idea.
>>
>>17396990
By shaming her you most likely would put her in stress which will 'cause her to fuck it all up once again. Try searching for reasons why and wake an adequate person in her.
>>
>>17396994
Or let go, it's all up to you. Everyone's free to make choices. Whatever idea seems fine, stick to it and keep it the right way. Feel free to consult whoever you wish.
>>
>>17397001
A private consult is all I'd consider. Just to find out more about this. At best I'll let her do it to herself. The fact that she combines it with alot of alcohol will surely speed things up unfortunately. A lot of beer and hard liquor.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.