[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a kink/fetish that i am ashamed of, I absolutely love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1095321810_.jpg (26KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1095321810_.jpg
26KB, 800x500px
I have a kink/fetish that i am ashamed of, I absolutely love breastfeeding, and i don't know if i should ever bring this up with any girl i ever date because i'm afraid they might think it's "childish" or feel disgusted at the idea of a fully grown man suckling on their nipples.

If i had a girlfriend and she told me she has a breastfeeding fetish i'd be THE HAPPIEST guy in the world. Milk or no milk, whatever, i would fondle and suck the hell out of them everyday.
I am quite attractive and well adjusted myself, but i feel like any girl would think i'm a super weirdo and stay away from me if they knew i love sucking tits so much.

What do you think? Are there women who enjoy breastfeeding too? Am i weird?
>>
>>17396743
one fetish isn't wierd. If you think about letting a potential relationship interest know about it too much, you could driver yourself crazy seeking validation for your intentions. That would make you look wierd. Asking about it 24/7, or thinking about rejection.
>>
>>17396743

Sucking on nipples is probably one of the easier fetishes to deal with.

Just get to know someone and swap fetishes.
>>
I'm a girl and this is my fetish but I have small tits so I dont think its something guys attracted to me would feel mutually about :(
>>
>>17397099
Size doesn't matter much as long as you are not flat
>>
How do women feel about having their tits sucked?
>>
>>17397192
It differs but most women at least don't mind it, and a lot of them get pretty wet from it. I know I love it when my husband goes to town on them.
>>
>>17397183
Not flat thankfully but guys still kind of ignore them. One day I'll find someone who has the same fetish.
>>
>>17397239

Provided your hygiene is not disgusting, you're not ugly, or fat (basically a 5+) I would spend time on your nipples. It's fun as fuck, but then again I love eating pussy and some guys see that as un-alpha or whatever.
>>
OP you say you're attractive so maybe this could work..
eh, just dont call it breastfeeding
say you're a tits man
you cant get enough of those sexy nipples in your mouth etc

If a guy, no matter how hot, said he liked breastfeeding I'd think he has an o-complex and needed a shrink! I'd run out of there faster than he can say mommy

But if a guy just loves boobs, I'm all for that. Mine are super sensitive -- near orgasmic.
>>
>>17397283

This is excellent advice.
>>
Femanon here, my husband has a lactation fetish. He never really talked about it, though he always loved doing stuff with my breasts. And then I got pregnant and for a brief, shining moment his fetish was realized. He told me about it then but frankly by his very obvious reaction it wasn't hard to figure out.

Regardless, it didn't put me off. I don't share the fetish but I didn't mind him indulging. It doesn't feel amazing but it's still nice.
>>
>>17396743
Not really, there was one time when I fetishized about having priaprism and rawdogging a very hot woman all day till it wore off.
>>
i think it's actually an advance over guys who don't have that fetish. you will make her feel so much better about her overflowing boobs when she's got a baby and is lactating. i know loads of women who are very ashamed if they start to leak milk during sex, which happens often. if she knows it gets you going, she'll be pretty relieved.
also, i developed a breastfeeding fetish after having a kid. but i'm generally into mommy play, so my opinion might be biased. i would love a guy that wants to suck on my boobs like a baby.
>>
>>17397283
Hahaha, thank you.
I'll remember that.

It's probably not even a "breastfeeding fetish" anyway since i don't particularly want to suck milk out of a girl's breasts, although i'd not mind that either unless it tasted bad, i just like to suck titties.
>>
>>17397183
Flat is justice
>>
>>17397283
>>17397297
>>17398777

This is elementary shit you retards.

>Also how big are you tits?
>>
>>17398777
Thats pretty natural and I doubt any relationship has not seen a man have a go at his wifes breasts.
>>
>>17398802
>have a go at his wifes breasts
Regularly? Because that's pretty much what i want.
>>
>>17398986
Just talk about it in the right occassion. If it were something hardcore like scat then there would be issue. But asking her or telling her you would love to fondle her boobs and nipples more is pretty neat and pleasurable for both. If you have wits enough you could be coy and get her in the mood too while discussing it or just say how gorgous she (and by extension her chest) are. Its a welcome thing for most women to be closer and more intimate with their man so go for it.
>>
>>17396743
I build up to it. Kiss and maybe suck on tits and see how she reacts. Luckily my girlfriend loves getting her tits sucked and wouldn't be opposed to lettin the milk flow. Good stuff.
>>
>>17399074
>if it were something hardcore like scat then there would be issue

Yeah, i understand what you mean. I'm actually the vanilla kind of guy, you know, romantic sex, kissing and cuddling, etc.
I wanna try handcuffs, blindfolded and other soft stuff like that one day but that and my fixation on sucking tits are probably as far as i'd ever deviate from conventional sex.

>>17399203
Damn, i'm jealous.
>>
>>17399261
Finding women like this is more common than you'd think. But don't push it on the ones that don't. Some just have less nerve endings there's or the way they're hardwired it just doesn't feel good.

Don't give up.
>>
>>17399272
Thank you.

I "dated" (it lasted 2 months lol) a girl when i was 18 that had sweet boobies, she was 17 and they were nice, round and firm.
We were fooling around in my bed one day and she told me she never had her breasts sucked and wanted to know how it felt like, so she took those amazing babies out and drove my mouth into them with her hands on the back of my head, i began gently licking and kissing her nipples, she seemed to enjoy that, but after i went to town with them and sucked them real good she looked at me and said "eh, i thought it would feel better, it feels nice but it's nothing great"

I hope girls like this are a minority and most of them enjoy it.
>>
>>17399325
Maybe you suck atsucking breasts?
>>
>>17399328
I don't think so.
There's not much you can do to fuck that up, outside of going too hard on the nipples what else could i do that makes them uncomfortable?

I don't see any room for mistake, it's pretty simple and i am as gentle as possible unless the girl asks me to rough it up.
>>
>>17399352
Dunno. Not all women are the same. Maybe she just felt uncomfortable. Could always stick to kissing and an occasional suck.
>>
Sucking titties is the greatest thing ever
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.