[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girldriend have been together for 3.5 years. She is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: yup.jpg (79KB, 553x415px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
79KB, 553x415px
Me and my girldriend have been together for 3.5 years. She is 32 weeks pregnant, and we are looking to move into a new apartment. The past few months have been stressful, however. She pays for her college and rent with money from the VA (her dad is retired Air Force). Last semester she dropped all of her classes and ended up owing the VA about $1700, which has been paid back this summer because they didn't pay for her over the past summer. This meant that I had to use money I get from ROTC to pay for her rent and classes. Her dog, which she owned for 5 years and loved more than me, died of a heat stroke at her grandmas house last month and had been crying at least once a day ever since. She told me yesterday that she withdrew from one of her summer classes, which means that she will owe money again to the VA. We went for a walk on the beach and she told me that she feels like I deserve better in a lover and a girlfriend, and that if I wanted her to move back home and let me live here with my friends or in the dorms she would be fine with that. I love her too much to let her do that but I am scarred about what this type of talk means for our relationship.

tl;dr: Is my relationship and life fucked?
>>
>>17396727
You got a chick pregnant when you can't afford it.
Yes, you fucked up your relationship, and now you're fucking all us taxpayers for your bastard. Congrats, shoulda shelled out for the abortion and saved that poor shit the misery.
Please for the love of god get castrated.
>>
>>17396727
Nah man, things will be okay. She is pregnant and hormonal, if she's not usually like this it might explain some of her odd behavior. Crying for a dog for over a month seems weird, but she's pregnant and that shit messes with women's brains. Just be there for her, tell her you still want to live with her, talk her through her anxieties etc.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.