[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1465938538106.png (233KB, 481x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465938538106.png
233KB, 481x320px
Any advice on how to feel less useless? It seems like everyone around me is making pictures for the internet or doing something to make themselves interesting. I don't want to be the man without qualities.
>>
you only see what others want you to see. don't compare yourself to others. it's a discredit to yourself
>>
>>17396598
This might sound borderline retarded, but I don't really even know who I am. It's pretty frustrating. I'll stop trying to compare myself to others though.
>>
File: gondola.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17396598
nah this is a good thing, it happened to me. i was a lazy fuck doing nothing but playing video games, but im trying to become a normie now so I got a kikebook account.

the fact that everyone around me was doing cool things while I was masturbating and playing STALKER for the 12th time really animated me to start experiencing life more.

i started going to parks and concerts for the first time in my life and its pretty fun.

>>17396591
OP, I would urge you to just go out and do things. It's going to feel awkward as fuck being alone, I still haven't gotten past this phase either, but it's nice to try out different things to shake up routines.
>>
Try volunteering dude

It's a small step, but helping others like that can make you feel a little better, give you some purpose, and branch out into other things too.
>>
File: 1465938832274.jpg (75KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1465938832274.jpg
75KB, 600x763px
>>17396622
Concerts and parks, that's a start. Anything else?
>the fact that everyone around me was doing cool things while I was masturbating and playing STALKER for the 12th time really animated me to start experiencing life more.
Yeah this is where I am, essentially.

>>17396625
Do a lot of people do this? I have a food shelter website bookmarked, but I don't keep it in mind often. Is it depressing

Thanks so far, guys
>>
This is just a phase mabye, I was in the same mindset you are now. I've been depressed for god knows how long. But then one day I woke up and realized I can't enjoy life if all I do is tell myself I'm worthless and beat myself up over it. Once you get all of that out of your head, everything falls into place 99.9% of the time. After I started being happy, you know what happened? I found myself accomplishing things every single day. People actually come to ME to talk now, not the other way around. Because I cheer everyone up. I accomplish things. I actually help other people with their problems now, instead of just being depressed and pissing everyone off. Because with that mind set, my god, everyone hated me. I slowly began to chase away even my own family. Lost my girl because of it, and now she doesn't even want anything to do with me. And they genuinely did love me for me. You need to get that mindset out of your head man, otherwise it'll devour you. You can't just do everything all in one day if you don't enjoy life, if you're not thankful for what you can do now.

You just have to enjoy life day by day, and let time take care of you. I still play games and such every day, but you know what else I do? I exercise, I jog. Because I'm motivated by happiness. I go outside and hang out with people, I have a job now. I went from not doing shit to all of this just by letting myself be happy, just by letting the guilt go.
>>
>>17396591
A quality is something you have in your life about you, something that you expound upon. Inactivity can make one feel useless. Do something you can feel proud of. It doesn't have to be a thing to take a pic of, volunteer or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.