[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severe ADD/ADHD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1465872831717.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465872831717.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
I don't know if ADD/ADHD is a meme or not but I have always had insanely bad concentration issues.
I barely passed HS, I could never focus on HW or in class, and now I am still living with my parents at almost 22 years old too chicken shit to drive because of my concentration issues. I can't even hold jobs down either.
I can't finish anything, I am cunt that's useless to society and I basically cage myself in my room all day and don't do anything except daydream because that's all I can do for long periods of time.
My family has no health insurance and can't afford a doctor to check on me, but I seriously think I have something mentally wrong with me. I am swirling within my own brain back and fourth, meandering about random shit, basically to the point where reality doesn't feel real anymore. Every day is just a dream that passes by like a second, and I am stuck in my own thoughts.

Maybe I have autism but I don't come off as autistic, people just think I am depressed or something, but I am not sad I just physically feel unable to focus on literally anything.

Do I just end it all? What the fuck do I do? I have tried self-help for years and it doesn't work because I end up just being unable to focus myself into anything.
>>
>>17396519
You and your family really fucked up anon, while in school you could have been checked by the school for free. They do that shit all the time, at least if you're in the USA. Now that you're 22 it's much harder to be diagnosed as add/adhd, let alone get any services. Your parents would be doing you a favor if they cut you loose and made you try to survive on your own, you might focus better if you knew that you couldn't live with your parents as a parasite forever.

You could try looking for free mental health services in the area that you live in, depends on where you are but that shit is usually pretty limited.
>>
>>17396527

>Your parents would be doing you a favor if they cut you loose and made you try to survive on your own, you might focus better if you knew that you couldn't live with your parents as a parasite forever.

I thought the same thing but I honestly think it wouldn't help, I would probably die on the streets homeless.

I know this because I haven't fully been a parasite and I have tried several times to take initiative in my life, I have had jobs in the past, all of which I quit because I knew I was probably going to get fired. I am terrible worker, and I know it's due to this unusual condition.

I know most people clamor on about how they have ADHD and they cant concentrate or whatever but i sincerely think whatever I have has rotted away at me as a human being and has prevented me from succeeding.

It's like i have two sides of me, and one side is trying to break out and finally overcome my other side which can't concentrate on anything.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.