[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking friends to identify hot girl they may know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: csi.jpg (22KB, 297x240px) Image search: [Google]
csi.jpg
22KB, 297x240px
Over a month ago I was at some party. I noticed some girl (at least I think she's a girl) who was really really good looking by my standards. I didn't go and talk to her right away because I was busy and then I realized she had left. I know her first name because we were asked to say it for some silly game thing but looking her up on Facebook I couldn't find her.
However there's one picture from the party where she appears (untagged). Is it normal and okay if I show the picture to a few of my friends who were there too and MIGHT know her and ask them if they know who she is? My only reason for asking them of course is the fact that I think she's pretty and that I would of course want to contact her on FB and meet her. It wouldn't be too weird or stalkerish to ask them like this, right?
>>
>>17396054

the only parts of this that are bad are
>you didnt talk to her
>you'd want to add her on facebook

thats double cringe mate. if you had talked to her it'd be A okay but you havent so yeah its weird.

youare pic related to an exaggerated degree

my advice, keep going to the same parties, places, themes, people, etc.

when / if you see her, go up and talk and say 'hey werent you at this persons party before? my names anon, im friends with YY, how do you know the ZZ?

and go from there. and if you DONT see her, just go up and talk to everyone else.
>>
>>17396072
Yah you are right about the cringe part, it would be weird to just talk on facebook out of nowhere. Hopefully I'll meet her again in person. I mean it's not a huge deal of course but it'd be cool to meet her again. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17396151

no problem. plenty of other attractive igrls out there. just dont be afraid to say hi. worse case scenario

>hi im anon, do you know XX (person you know that brought you to said party / event)

and go from there
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.