[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 20

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
I know it's supposed to be for the opposite, but please, fellow women, help me out.
What is an orgasm supposed to feel like? I don't think I've ever had one, and if what I've been calling orgasms are, I don't understand why on earth anyone would go through such effort for such a fleeting, fizzled out response.
I feel like I'm either broken or doing something wrong, but I feel like I've tried everything I can think of.
>>
>>17395621

Before I knew what an orgasm was called I called it a "woozy". It felt very good then just made me feel woozy and then I got too oversensitive to touch myself again.

Most people dont go through "such effort". I cant remember the last time I had orgasm. If I really wanted to, the furthest I would go is rubbing on myself etc. People who hire prostitutes are mostly doing it for emotional reasons.
>>
How do you rate your handwriting out of 10?
>>
>>17395632
hmm. It seems like all I get is the hypersensitivity. Like I'll just go and go and go on forever, start to feel kinda ok, and then suddenly its too sensitive to touch. No build up at all really, just a lot of nothing, kinda something, then more nothing. And it takes so long just to get to the kinda something. That's what I've been calling an orgasm all this time.
>>
>>17395668
Looks like when i faped before i could cum.
>>
>>17395659
When I'm trying to be neat? idk, 6-7? My usual chicken scratch when I'm trying to jot down notes in class at the speed of light? maybe 4.
Out of curiosity? why?
>>
>>17395659
I got a C in handwriting in middle school
I am a guy
>>
File: tities.jpg (9KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
tities.jpg
9KB, 284x178px
Girls, i have a kink/fetish that i never talked a girl into because i feel like it's a taboo or shameful, I absolutely love breastfeeding.

If i had a girlfriend and she told me she has a breastfeeding fetish i'd be THE HAPPIEST guy in the world. Milk or no milk, whatever, i would fondle and suck the hell out of them everyday.

I am quite attractive and well adjusted myself, but i feel like any girl would think i'm a super weirdo and stay away from me or at minimum feel uncomfortable with the fact that i have a breastfeeding fetish.

What do you think girls? Am i weird? Should i ever bring this up with anyone?
>>
>>17395696
I am not this poster but girls I also want to know, does it feel good if a guy fondles your boobs when you make out? When I do it with my girlfriend she seems to be more into it when I do fondle her boobs (especially the nipples) as opposed to when I don't but this might just be in my head.
>>
>>17395668

Sounds like orgasm to me. Probably some people have more powerful orgasms than others. Either way if its not worth it to you then I wouldn't bother. Maybe you can try to eat some aphrodesiacs or something too?
>>
>>17395691
I like people and i like to learn about people, handwritting is rarely brought up and it's an important aspect of our lives.
>>17395694
You had handwritting classes? Where are you from? That sounds great and bad.
>>
>>17395706

I pretend to like it more than I actually do. It feels okay. My bf likes to touch them so I pretend to be more into it.

>>17395696

My bf sucks on my breast sometimes. It doesn't gross me out really and I sometimes am curious what breast milk tastes like so if I ever start to lactate [have babies] I will try it.

Breast milk is less gross than semen and women drink that all the time. My 2c.
>>
File: 1432359533171.jpg (127KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1432359533171.jpg
127KB, 1024x576px
>>17395707
O-oh. I guess I'm going to have to face what I already know, sex just isn't ever going to be enjoyable for me.
>>
Anybody feel anything when kissing? Its normal? Does it get better with time or im fucked?
>>
>>17395728
I didn't have handwriting classes. I just went to a Catholic Private school in new york and they had the English teacher just give every student a handwriting grade (if it was really bad other teachers would give input, so you couldn't just write well in English but all the time)
>>
>>17395757

Theres more kinds of enjoyment than physical. I don't normally orgasm during intercourse [I require more direct stimulation]. But I still like it because its about giving of yourself and making yourself vulnerable, bringing your bf/husband love that he doesn't have anywhere else.

I think too much people think of sex like its supposed to be selfish and about personal pleasure but really if that was the case everyone would stay home and masterbate. Its really about love and giving. When I said "dont bother" I meant rubbing yourself for so long, not about all sex. But maybe try to eat some aprhodesiacs.
>>
File: Sploosh.gif (2MB, 610x364px) Image search: [Google]
Sploosh.gif
2MB, 610x364px
>>17395706
My nips are pretty sensitive, its not enough to finish me or anything, but it's nice ans rather effective foreplay. Actually, just thinking about a nice make out with my tits being held and grabbed, damn that sounds so good right now.
And for what it's worth >>17395696, I wouldn't call it a breast feeding fetish since the actual lactation would turn me off really, but I like when my dude starts to kiss down my whole body, and maybe licks/lightly bites my nip. Pic related.
>>
>>17395760

When my bf kisses me on the back of the neck, it tickles and feels very good. Same with on my legs. When I kiss him on the temple, I smell his hair and I love it so much. When we smooch on the lips it is like an expression of love. I used to think kissing on the lips tasted weird and felt gross until I fell in love.
>>
>>17395761
Oh, that sounds bad. I hate when teachers do that; yes it's an important skill to have but for every student you'll motivate, 5 you'll let down.
>>
>>17395696
I quite enjoy getting my breasts sucked and the idea of being pregnant and having heavy swollen breasts that lactate is really nice to me. Not so hot that I actively masturbate to it, just a nice sexy daydream that I'd love to see turn into reality somewhere down the line.

I think the only "obstacle" could be the idea of breastfeeding without a child. I think it could potentially creep girls out a bit because it gives them mommy-son associations if it's not sexy to them. Sucking on breasts is completely normal, and I doubt many nursing women would be shocked if their husband wanted to try a bit. If you are lactating you're going to leak a bit of milk anyway when he suckles on them or squeezes them around.

Having said that, a word of caution: it is possible to cause a girl to start lactating by sucking on her breasts too regularly, and it's hella painful when the milk then dries up in her breasts.
>>
>>17395760
I enjoy it. Not so much that I'd want to make out for hours or anything, but I love the intimacy of both having your faces pressed together and tasting each other's mouth. You are so close together, you feel and hear their every swallow, hitch in their breath, every tiny little sigh.

Physically I don't find it that mindblowing, but it's not really about that to me. Also really like sloppy, hungry making out during heated foreplay, it's another thing going on and can really convey the intensity and passion you feel.

I don't know what your experience is, but I do feel that making out is one of those things that for many people is mostly enjoyable when you're really into someone emotionally... more than a real sex act that you get pleasure from anyway.
>>
>>17395806
Can you explain the pain thing to me?
Is it always painful or only if produced by stimuli? If the.mother stops feeding the baby she'll feel pain?
>>
File: 1449828683160.png (1MB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449828683160.png
1MB, 777x800px
How do I get a cute virgin girlfriend? By the way I'm a 24 year old NEET shut-in
>>
>>17395826
Lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17395760
Kissing is the best part imo. Ear kisses are the quickest way to drench my panties. Frankly I think I could probably get off to that alone if I tried.
But different folks different strokes. It might just not be your thing, and that;s ok.
>>17395834
Underrated comment. I lol'd
>>
Guys,

What causes you to be attracted to a girl initially. Is it mainly looks or some sort of combination of things?
>>
>>17395822
If the milk isn't drunk within [x] time (no idea how long this actually is), it starts to hurt because they are not meant to actually contain milk for a long time given how regularly a baby drinks. When a woman actually has an infant she cannot regularly feed (due to work for example), she pumps her breasts to relieve them.
If this (not getting the milk drained) goes on for too long the milk dries up within the breasts.

Lactation starting itself is not painful.
>>
>>17395883
Mainly looks, but also things in common. Vulnerabilities and being open is attractive too.
>>
>>17395907
So she can't pump up all the milk manualy? How is transition to stop feeding the baby?
>>
>browsing Tinder
>match with cute af girl
>her profile only says "hein"
>we're french, and "hein" sounds like how we say the number one
>say "deuh" which sounds like how we say the number two
>she simply replies "I just blew my nose"
>conversation about having sniffles related super powers ensues
>been together for months now.

Remind me again why we always look for ways to attract people and what to do/say, when it's actually so easy when the chemistry is there?

I feel like looking for the best things to do and say is just a way to try and force a thing between two people who don't go well together.
>>
>>17396008
>I feel like looking for the best things to do and say is just a way to try and force a thing between two people who don't go well together.

It is.
People do it because they put way too much value on being in a relationship and want one just for the sake of saying they were able to get one. And some people just want to get laid.
>>
>>17395941
Not easily, no. It doesn't just come bursting out when you press the breast and it would probably hurt to do it yourself, especially doing it multiple times a day with some force. A pump uses minimal force and has the exact right sensation to simulate the sucking of an infant.

It's a gradual change and when the mother nurses the milk production adjusts accordingly. But now that you mention it I don't actually know what they do now if the baby refuses the breast in favor of being bottlefed. You can look this up no doubt, plenty of good information for "aspiring moms", but I just wanted to point out that once you get a girl to the point of lactation, it's not just easily ignored or to cut off all of the sudden.
>>
Guys,
I know a lot of men who have given up on women entirely. The reasons they claim are understandable but I feel like a lot of them are true in any social interaction (anxiety, rejection, conflict, embarrassment, paranoia, etc.) There are also a large number of them that are excited for the future of virtual reality and the development of sexual attachments so they can get their perfect lady and sexual relief.

This makes me incredibly sad as a woman. I loathe my gender and have for a long time but this really takes the cake. I'm mad that there's this idea that all women are heartless, vain shitbags and it's spread so rapidly and far that many men agree. I'm scared that when I'm ready to enter a long term relationship with a healthy mind, a good job, and financial stability, I will find literally no men interested in even starting the process.

How do men view relationships? Has it been stunted in the last few years with personal experiences or feminism propaganda? What would make them more appealing to you? Guys who still persue 3D women, what do you value from that social interaction that you would not trade?
>>
>>17396058
Makes sense, thanks for the info.
>>
>>17396079
No problem, hopefully you find someone who meshes well with you!
>>
>>17396063
>I loathe my gender and have for a long time but this really takes the cake. I'm mad that there's this idea that all women are heartless, vain shitbags and it's spread so rapidly and far that many men agree.
How can you say you loathe your gender, then go on to imply such resentment of women is unfair?
>>
>>17396063
Relationships are very one sided. Men have to approach women, ask women out, make the first move, etc. All the time. And now , thanks to feminism, this is considered us oppressing women even though women are the only ones who want these traditional gender roles. I know several feminist women who refuse to ask a man out yet complain about the "patriarchy" telling women not to be assertive.

What can you do? Talk about this off 4chan. The only women who talk about gender issues are manhatin feminists, we need to know that there are other women like you too.
Ask men out or even just take initiative for casual sex. And have reasonable standards, men get rejected literally 100x more than women do and that's a big part of why men are checking out. I'm a fit guy with a good personality, yet I've messaged over a hundred women on OKCupid and every single one was either fat or rejected me within a couple dates. After a while I just give up
>>
>>17396063
The people who want that are rejected, so you wouldn't be in a relationship with them.
>>
>>17396063
>hat do you value from that social interaction that you would not trade?
A real person. Because interacting with a fake person is just no fun.

The people who give up on women, or want a perfect cyber girlfriend are not a loss to humanity at all.
You will find guys who like you and are perfectly fine with life. Any guys like the ones you described are not worth it anyway.

And i could say i understand where they're coming from. I had moments of self doubt and "no one likes me" before >>17396008
even though I had girlfriends before her, but at some point you start thinking it was a freak accident.

I think if they've never met anyone who like them, they have pretty bad issues and society is not to blame for it.
Besides, plenty of girls meet the same issues, and pretty cute ones too!

Those people just end up hating each other and fighting the opposite sex over the internet.

>>17395826
Why do you people want a virgin?
My current gf was one before I came around, and so was the gf before her. It's really nothing special and if you really want to have sex (I hope for other reasons than just "I want to fuck") it's mostly a bit of a hassle to get to it. Loads of mental gymnastic on her part.
>>
>>17396063

...The problem, is that women have become too big of a risk.

Shit, I'm a robot, yet I still believe NAWALT (not all women are like that), shit, my own mother throws out red-pills on a daily fucking basis.

The issue is, feminist propaganda has fucked everyone over.
To further their anti-man agenda and pass anti-man laws they've rigged statistics.

For example, the statistic about sexual harrasment ( I can't remember which exactly) was worded so vaguely that they essentially counted any "unwanted attention" as sexual harassment, to label men as predators.
The issue being, how are we to know it's unwanted without interacting with the person?

Another one, domestic abuse. Two of the things listed as "domestic abuse" in this "statistic" where;
>Having sex when she doesn't want it.
Which is fair, that is pretty abusive.
>Refusing to have sex with her.

Essentially, "no" means "no" except when said by a man.

Not even mentioning circumcision (or how speaking up against it somehow has me labelled a "misogynist", because they believe my attention should be focused on how they are portrayed in vidya games).

And how many women do I see speak up against sexism when it comes from a woman?
Not a single fucking one.
To me, that says, you all support that dogmatic cult.

How am I supposed to know who's a decent girl when there isn't one who'll even speak the hell up?

Girls that are like that, will also act like they are not, when you've got something they want.

So how the hell am I supposed to tell the fucking difference?
Don't wanna be labelled some sort of predator for giving someone "unwanted attention".

>I'm mad that there's this idea that all women are heartless, vain shitbags and it's spread so rapidly and far that many men agree.
If I started shitting on the street, I'd have no right to complain when I earned the reputation as "the street shitter". Don't act like this reputation aint earned.

1/2
>>
Girls... should a 33 year old virgin ever say that he is?

Its a long story which I won't go into why Im still like this. Im not really ashamed of being a virgin, I just don't want a girl I like to leave me for it.
>>
>>17396086
Well, ya see, I know my viewpoint is not factual. I know that surely there are nice women in the world and maybe I just don't meet them. I like to think that I'm nice but maybe I'm not. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>17396146
Be proud of your virginity. Honestly, you don't know what bad luck your bad luck saves you from.
>>
>>17396157

Im not trying to stay like this...
>>
>>17396136
2/2

>>17396063
>There are also a large number of them that are excited for the future of virtual reality and the development of sexual attachments so they can get their perfect lady and sexual relief.

Least you won't have to worry about men harassing you.

> I will find literally no men interested in even starting the process.

There will always be men dumb enough to at least try.
At least until radical feminists kill them all of, and those of us who were smart enough to go unnoticed are all that's left.
And that won't happen anyway, mudslimes would take over before then.

>How do men view relationships?
Like a big ass gun to my head.

>Has it been stunted in the last few years with personal experiences or feminism propaganda?
Yes and both.

>What would make them more appealing to you?
Mudslimes invading.
Unless that happens, I think you're all too much of a lost bloody cause by now.

>Guys who still persue 3D women, what do you value from that social interaction that you would not trade?
Honestly, I like making a woman smile. A nice smile makes my day.

Shame 9 times out of 10, a woman only smiles because a man suffered. Sadists.

That 1/10 times aint bad though.
>>
>>17395883
For me it's a combination of things. Looks is obvious, but not everything to me. The big thing is always spunk. I like a girl who seems bouncy, full of life, bit of sass, the likes. For me to consider someone for a relationship, they have to be interesting, and lively. Flirty girls are ok, but nothing compares to someone that's just a joy to be around
>>
>>17396136
I think maybe I worded my sentence incorrectly...

It doesn't make me mad that certain women are seen as vile people. You are correct- if someone is shown to display that attitude enough, then it becomes apart of who they are.

It does make me mad that MANY women are so misinformed and self-righteous that it seems to many men that it is a staple of *all* women and not just those particular women.

I appreciate your viewpoint very much. I suppose the way to combat the idea is to speak out about my viewpoint on it prior to a relationship and maybe break the norm a little bit. Maybe approach them and start the process rather than fill them with dread, not knowing whether I'll shake their hand or bite their head off.
>>
>>17396218
>Maybe approach them and start the process rather than fill them with dread, not knowing whether I'll shake their hand or bite their head off.

That's definitely a much better start than 90% of women.

That 90% of women, are the types who'll scream "OMG ewww, you fucking creep" and pretty much reject people as harshly as possible, whilst still expecting men to make the first move.

The kind that complains when men no longer approach, and believes that the correct response to that is more hostility, such as "OMG man up".

These days there is no method of knowing the difference between a woman who'll be chill, or a woman who'll literally scream at you and publicly humiliate you without taking that risk.
I will say that one is much, much more common than the other.

By making the first move though, you show them "Hey, I want to talk to you, so if you wanna chat, I'm not gonna go full turbo-cunt and lash out at you".
It's a good message to send out.
>>
>>17396136
>>Refusing to have sex with her.
>Essentially, "no" means "no" except when said by a man.
This all depends on context. Using sex to manipulate someone can be abusive, whether you're using its presence or absence. It's not that someone doesn't have a right to refuse sex, it's the fact that they're explicitly using it as a manipulation tactic and putting themselves in a position of power.
But yeah, it's a complicated thing so I'd be extremely dubious of any statistics involved.

>If I started shitting on the street, I'd have no right to complain when I earned the reputation as "the street shitter". Don't act like this reputation aint earned.
Judging an entire group is completely different from judging an individual. Holding an individual responsible for the general perceived actions of the group she belongs to is the definition of prejudice.
>>
>>17395607
Is it OK for women to let their husband take care of them for the rest of their lives?
>>
>>17396250
Asked and answered.
>>
Do you guys sometimes feel this deep need for cuddles? As in, love? I'm not even lonely.
>>
>>17396244
>These days there is no method of knowing the difference between a woman who'll be chill, or a woman who'll literally scream at you and publicly humiliate you without taking that risk.
You say that as if women don't have their own hands full trying to weed out the shitstains and psychos.
>>
>>17396250
That thread was a shitfest, dear god.
>>
>>17396255
Yeah, I think it happens for everyone. Cuddles are nice, hence why you'd want them
>>
>>17396250

Robot here.

No.
It's a terrible idea, and here is why;
>A woman who doesn't earn her own way is a woman who can claim a lot more alimony.
Too much of a risk.
>We tried that back in the fifties, and women didn't realise men were actually expected to work hard and earn alot of money and take on alot of responsibilities. Our reward? being labelled "oppressive". I think it's better if women actually have to go through that exact same thing so they know it aint all sunshine and rainbows on the mans end.
>Third, honestly, I just sounds like she's lazy and don't want to work, answer to bosses etc.
>Three, good luck with it anyway. Our economy isn't based on stay at home moms anymore, a single income for a household aint enough to survive on, unless you manage to bag someone in the 1%.

Overall, I just think that's a stupid, stupid idea.
>>
>>17396256
It is unfortunate but the street goes two ways.
The least either gender can do about it is be nice when they're not interested.
>>
Women, what do you generally find attractive in men, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>17396256
>You say that as if women don't have their own hands full trying to weed out the shitstains and psychos.

The difference is, the male shitstains and psychos will mostly be okay to just talk to in public.
That small conversation can give you a bit more insight into them.

We literally go in blind and women aren't afraid to lash out in public. Who the fucks gonna call them out and get labelled a "misogynist" or deal with white knights?
>>
>>17396274
Confidence and Dominance. Literally he'd have to be a real -1/10 for me to shoot down a dude who knew what he wanted and how to get it.
>>
>>17396008
How does "chemistry" even begin to happen? How can you make things flow naturally? I'm 28 and never had a relationship so I'm rather oblivious to this. I've had interest in girls before and tried texting them and asking them out but in the end it always felt forced. Today, I dont even bother texting because it feels like I'll only end up being ignored because it just doesn't feel natural...
>>
>>17396274
The ability to say what they think.
Good or bad.
I admit, I'm not very good at this. I think that's why I admire people who are strong in their convictions and stick to em.
>>
Is it wrong to show my friend a picture of a girl im talking to? Not nudes, just a selfie.

Not for validation but just to let them know? But I feel like deep down it ties in with validation even though validation or not wouldn't change how i feel about them.
>>
>>17396274
Hmmmmmm, I like manliness: stocky, muscly and mature. Beard optional.
>>
>>17396278
>The difference is, the male shitstains and psychos will mostly be okay to just talk to in public.

Fucking kek, you really believe this don't you
>>
>>17396300
Dude I do it all the time. I show my girlfriends the tinder profiles of dudes I'm talking to. If its a run of the mill selfie there's no issue man.
>>
>>17396309
+as far as personality goes, confidence and smarts. Brutally honest but not stupid about it.
>>
>>17396300
Considering the normal thing is to show the pictures, nudes if they have it, and brag about it, it isn't.
>>
>>17396310
>Fucking kek, you really believe this don't you

Who's gonna try something in daylight around witnesses?
>>
>>17396288
It just does.

before her, I've tried with many people for a few months, trying to break my own shyness and social awkwardness.
Then once I got confident enough to ask people out or for their number I bumped into a bunch of people who gave it to me only to flake later, or be vague. I had people say yes and not showing up and giving fake reasons (seriously girls, stop posting on selfies on facebook when you're telling us you're somewhere else but your house). I had liars, dishonesty, and a constant feeling of "is it true? Should I try more? Did I do somehting wrong?"

My first gf, I met through a friend at 15 ans simply asked her out.
The second, I asked a mutual friend to tell her she was gorgeous, and to play matchmaker because i'm weird and I didn't want the girl to think i was crazy. Ultimately we got along very well.
The next one, we got one dates, we kissed on the third. it was the most "by the book" one and it was over soon because it was just too mecanic and forced. The whole "we're doing everything we're supposed to. It should work!"

The current one, after the jokes about sniffles powers, we talked about other stuff.
Then a few days later I sent a picture of flowers, saying "they're sticky. Are they yours?"
She loved it. Says that's how I got her.
We chatted for a week non stop after that because ultimately :

It was natural.

Just talk. it happens if the electricity passes. You can't force it. You may be trying too hard.
>>
>>17396323
Psychos.

Also, notice you're directly comparing the likelihood of a woman getting fucking murdered against the likelihood of you being laughed at, and somehow coming away saying you're doing it tougher.
I'm not just talking about someone doing actual illegal shit, I'm talking about people being fucking creepy, being aggressive, being stalky persistent, and just being the same kind of rude and demeaning as you're talking about.
Add to that your initial claim that these psychos who want to do something that can't be done in daylight with witnesses can actually be reasonable to talk to in public, what the fuck do you think's going to happen when they're no longer in public? "You women have it so much easier, psychos can trick you into thinking they're normal just long enough to murder you!"

The world is full of fucking freaks. Some are men and some are women (don't think I don't acknowledge sneaky psycho women who seem chill then end up burning all your stuff).
And, while there are plenty of legit pieces of shit out there, some women develop harsh rejection methods in order to scare these kind of creeps and shitstains off. For men, warding off the freaks is generally limited to "don't ask women out," so that sort of defence isn't really needed.
>>
>>17396344
Thanks for the answer
>>
>>17395760
Passionate kissing makes my vagina legit tingle
>>
>>17395760
I could make out for hours man, I love it.
>>
>>17396146

nothing? Should I not mess with dating then?
>>
Girls, is it trueyou find guys who make you laugh attractive? Because I've found that whenever a guy is trying to flirt with a girl, one of their biggest goals is to get her to laugh, myself included
>>
>>17396095
This.
>>17396063
What would I value from robogirls or VR? I would actually be successful with them. Women basically never get rejected so you don't realize how much it grinds on us being rejected constantly. A physically fit man will find a woman that he gets along great with, who thinks he's funny, and wants to hang out all the time... and she still will find some excuse to reject him. Women have VERY high standards, and I'd rather just stick to future VR porn than constantly get rejected even by girls that I'm very compatible with and who obviously like spending time with me.

Plus sex. Men are kinkier than women, and when women do have kinks men are usually fine with going along with it. Whereas a lot of women only want to do stuff that interests them.
You want a bf? Be comfortable doing kinky shit. If he wants you to peg him or fart in his face then go along with it at least occasionally.

>>17396176
>Least you won't have to worry about men harassing you
I do think of this every time I hear a feminist complain about street """harassment""". Men approaching women is the effect of men having to take a lot of initiative. When it comes down to it, all of those women complaining about it would actually hate it if men stopped approaching them and decided we're just going to watch future porn instead.
>>
File: 2ekUS8Q.png (525KB, 610x512px) Image search: [Google]
2ekUS8Q.png
525KB, 610x512px
>>17395696
Hell yes

t. grill
>>
>>17396414
This has been asked 472816273 times.
People's usual answers:
I don't care if the dude is a virgin
Lie about it, no girl wants a virgin
Don't tell unless asked
Tell after X date
>>
>>17396146
Get a hooker off backpages. Fuck her.
Problem solved you're not a virgin anymore.
>>
How often do you think about cheating on your partner

I know the common answer will be something like "if you cheat on your partner you're an asshole" but I'm being real here, I'm curious what other people think.
>>
if this post ends in a 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9, or 0 then the loop will stop forever.
>>
>>17396420
Hell yeah
>>
>>17396063
Would you let me beat you up without going to police? No? Then I can't trust you.
>>
Posted about a TJ prostitute who gave me her number.

Asked her today if i could see her again before friday. She says shes busy tomorrow, has to work since she needs the money. Hasnt gotten back to me on if shes free thursday, not holding my breath.

If she genuinely likes me and actually is getting the money together to pursue school, and i dont fit into that timeframe, im at peace with that.
If she figured out the fake acting that comes with paying her wasnt working for me, that she'd need me to feel conmected to her for me to be a repeat customer, i can respect that too because she was damn skillful. And at least i differentiated myself from the bad, sleazy customers she described..

So my question is...do I leave well enough alone? I do not open schrodingers box and cherry pick whichever possibility i want? Or wait and try to make this happen? Go to the brothel to spend time with her so she can make the money she needs and i get the experience i want, at the risk of being baited (either because shes good at her job or im an exploitable romantic)?
>>
>>17396455
Please explain.
>>
>>17396447
I've been in a five year relationship and not even once.
>>
When you're in clubs, what's the best way to pull a girl on the dance floor? Anything that really stands out? Moving to a city soon and could do with some tips.
>>
>>17396509
Just pull her how it feels natural to you. If it does not feel natural, then you should not do it.
>>
>>17396420
Yassss, my bf makes the weirdest jokes all the time.

I remember the first time we started doing sexual things, we were making out heavy, then he randomly and curiously looked down my pants, then looked at his crotch, and back to mine and asked, "Wait, where's your penis?" and I died

From that moment, I knew I found the one.
>>
>>17396493

I assume he or she means these threads will stop
>>
>>17396533
I thought that too but wasn't convinced; isn't this thread made by same person?
Sometimes it takes a while for it to appear so i assume it's usually the same anon. Maybe it's that anon.
>>
For the women.
I'm really thinking about asking her out but...

Is there a way to see the difference between a woman being nice or being interested in a guy.

are there any tells or signs?
>>
>>17396537

these threads are pretty much /adv/'s mainstay, someone will always make them.
>>
>>17396546
Dude here, men give better advice about these things anyway.
Just ask her out. If she likes you she'll say yes , if not no. The friend zone is real though, so the longer you wait to ask her the more likely it is she'll say no.
>>
>>17396561
new anon here. where do you go out? and no car and no job?
>>
File: 1469382041554.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469382041554.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I only have one friend and his girlfriend creeps me the fuck out, there's a myriad of things wrong with her. They're joined at the hip and I honestly because they would seriously hurt anyone who got in the way of their love. As such, I'm keeping my distance in this friendship and they aren't welcome in my house. It's really because of this girl, and I don't put it past her to say I assaulted her one day, and I don't need my friend bringing that shit to my house. It's better if they don't know my location. I almost admitted that I thought she was complete shit, but then my friend started trying to sell how awesome she was while also being relieved that I didn't want to fuck her while also being offended that I wasn't interested.
> how unstable are these two, in your opinion (girls and guys)
> how can I express not wanting them in my house
> do I need to start cutting ties
>>
>>17396546
You can't tell, unless you know her well enough to recognize how she usually acts in such situations. Just ask her.
>>
>>17396579
Sounds like you're an insane misogynist. You did not describe her at all. Consult a doctor about your mental problems
>>
>>17396593
Nice troll. She says she
> used to be an alcoholic
> has mania
> got molested
> EDNOS
> whenever we hang out, she spends all her time jokingly punching/kicking him really hard, calling him an asshole, and talking about his dick
She's just really obnoxious. He is too, but she's vindictive and knows I don't really like her. I'm a robot, but being around someone so high strung makes me deeply uncomfortable, I also don't like the very vague implications from my friend that is I'm interested in her.
>>
For anyone

I'm 99.9% sure this girl is going to reject me. Should I ask her out anyways?

>more unnecessary details
Technically we've gone on tons of dates already from dinner and movies to hiking. Last weekend we went stargazing.
Our relationship is pretty much emotional/friendship right now. (which is why I'm pretty sure she'll say no)
Literally everyone we know thinks we're together (which is irrelevant, I know) but she doesn't deny it when its brought up.
We've been doing this for a while and I want to get something physical out of it. But I don't want to lose one of the people I'm closest too.
>>
Girls, what do you mean when you tell a guy you like it when he hangs out with your friends?
>>
>>17396659
If she likes you or is dating you, It means she's happy everyone is getting along.
>>
>>17396650
Yes. Sorry but part of being a man is taking shitty odds like that.
>>
I met a girl on campus where you give your volunteer papers, we talked for a few sec and she said "you;re my new friend" (first time a girl ever said that to me but im not sperging outI didn't want to go back because no reason to and it would kinda make me look thirsty. I dont see her anywhere else so should I risk it and just go back.
>>
>>17396669
We're not dating, otherwise I would just ask her. I'm a friend of her friend and I've been hanging out at her place quite a bit with other people. She said that to me yesterday as I was leaving.

I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I'm really bad at this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17396571
If you know her well enough pretty much anywhere. Picnic in the park, etc. If it's a girl you don't know well then the first date might want to just stick with drinks/food. If no car/money then... idk. Figure out what you'd do with a friend and do that.

When you ask her out though you need to be explicit that it's a date. "Do you want to go on a date?" not "Do you want to hang out?"
Women can't read signs for shit.
>>
>>17396697
>Women can't read signs for shit.
and they expect men to be able to?
>>
>>17396704
Women are full of absurd expectations, like children. So, like children, don't take them seriously.
>>
Eh, one for the girls I guess.

I have eczema in certain areas of my body. More notable my palms and part of my genitals. At best it's a stiff, red area of the skin and at worst it's covered with weeping sores (they hurt like a bitch, too). This is disgusting for me let alone anyone else. I can do little more than apply moisturizer to keep it in the best area. My question is, how in the world can I ever have sex with a chick like this? Oral sex is obviously out of the question and I'd be surprised if I even get to that point without women being grossed out by my hands.
>>
if an attractive guy asked for a kiss would you?
>>
>>17396717
If the chick likes you
and she knows what it is- knowing it is harmless
you guys will still likely have the sex.
Have you talked to a doctor about potential alleviation from the sores?
>>
>>17396721
...My immediate thought is yes
although, knowing me, I would say no.
Or my eyes would melt because my cheeks would be set on fire.
>>
>>17396731
I've tried a bunch of creams, they can help but it's honestly down to the weather. I think cold makes the skin less elastic and thus more prone to tearing.
>>
>>17396738
You would think "yes", say "no" while blushing your cheek.
>>
>>17396717
I have a friend who has really, really bad psoriasis. All over his body, including his genitals.
His girlfriend (who is smoking hot) doesn't mind a bit.

My sister has moderately bad eczema. Her boyfriend doesn't care at all.

If they like you back and are not shallow cunts they wont care at all. If they're over 12 years old they should know its harmless and not contagious.
>>
Anyone,
How do I go to go to the bar by myself? More specifically, how do I hook up at bars? (as a woman).
I have no friends at college. I always dread going back because I'm so lonely and bored, and it's a tiny ass farm town so there literally is nothing else to do but go to one of the 4 bars there. I just don't know how to act at a bar, when I'm the only one standing there not in a group.
>>
one for the girls. I know its a degenerate question but I have to ask its really bugging me. does anal sex do anything for you?
>>
>>17396749
>The Summary
>>
>>17396721
Probably. It's just a kiss, and if he's good looking to boot, why not? I'm also starved for physical attention though. A 5 year dry streak makes women take what they can get.
>>17396754
No. It turns me off.
>>
>>17396752
You just have to stand there and men will hit on you, eventually a handsome one will come along, then you just have to give him the "kiss me" look and everything just escalates from there.
>>
>>17396759
damn. and anal might be my fetish.
>>
>>17396754
It does more for me knowing that he enjoys it.
So I don't mind it.
>>
>>17396754
No. I have no idea why guys are so obsessed with it, either.
>>
>>17396781
Because it's painful and we like watching you scream loud and submit.
>>
>>17396781

Shit's tight and it's "forbidden"
>>
>>17396767
Hmm, that just wasn't the experience I had last time I tried. I sat around, looked inviting, everyone was more interested in talking to the friends they came with though. I feel weird about trying to butt into someone else's group. Approaching a single person isn't that hard, but I don't wanna interrupt a whole group's conversation.
>>17396769
Its a common one. I mean we don't have prostates, so I don't get what women could possibly get out of it other than what the other anon said, knowing you're getting your mates rocks off.
Idk though, if it were me, the shit dick would be deterrent enough.
>>
>>17396786
Fucking my pussy is already painful enough, I can hardly get through that without crying from pain.
>>
>>17396794

That's not how it's supposed to work.

Are you super tight, is he super large, or are you both idiots and not engaging in proper foreplay?
>>
>>17396794
You don't like being penetrated?
>>
>>17396794
...What?
>>
>>17396781
It's a dominance thing. Also, if you're being penetrated anally, your vagina is still at full view so we can enjoy both the sight and the penetration.
>>
>>17396754
FEELS GOOD, MAN
After the initial pain, it melts together into goodness. It probably hits against the internal structure of the clitoris (I think that's the crura?)
>>
Ladies:

My best friend's girlfriend has started flirting with me non-stop behind his back. We all work together by the way. I've been doing all I can to reduce flirting back, to ignore her, to be disinterested. Yesterday she was pretty much throwing herself at me and following me around, until I got annoyed and told her to go away. Today she was giving me the silent treatment and we would only talk about professional stuff. Did I do good?
>>
>>17396790
You said you were at a small town, maybe the culture there is different. People may have smaller groups which tend to become tighter. Have you ever went to a bar in a bigger town?
>>
>>17396819
I plan on gaining some some muscle so I do a full nelson and do anal.
>>
>>17396820
Instead of trying to attack her. Play the victim, like she is abusing you (don't say it, though, just act like it). She might be turned off by you acting so weak and pathetic.
>>
To the chicks here. What should I put in my suicide note to make a chick feel as guilty as possible, perhaps even taking her own life?
>>
>>17396820

I just want to add that I find her extremely attractive, I haven't had sex in 5 years, and I'm on my 2nd week of NoFap.

I guess this is less about asking for advice and more about verbalizing what I did and looking for praise and support since nobody knows what I just sacrificed for my best friend
>>
>>17396820
Yes. :/ Very proud of you.
Shame on her for doing that to your friend.
I mean, fuck, a relationship is a commitment but if you're gonna be a shithead about it then you don't deserve the validation of having a boyfriend. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>17396807
>>17396814
>>17396813
I'm just too tiny. He wasn't even all that big, he was pretty average. Gynecologist can't find anything wrong with me either, just got a really small vag. I bear through the pain for my partners because I want to make them happy, but I'm usually choking it back waiting for it to be over. It just always hurts, I've tried everything really. I'm ok with suffering through it though, I get lots of foreplay because of it and that's really where I get off.
>>
>>17396839
Ive never heard of someone committing suicide from someone else suicide.
>>
>>17396839
isn't it easier to just kill her and then suicide?
>>
>>17396844

That's horrible. But uh, bless you for your sacrifice I guess. If you're cool with it.

At least you're getting off.
>>
>>17396820
Yes. Tell your buddy about it too, be a real bro. Though next time straight up tell her
"Hey, you are my friends girlfriend, what the fuck are you doing? Why are you dating my friend if you're throwing yourself at me. You're acting like a whore, and I'm not interested."
If she's doing it at work you can threaten her with sexual harassment too.
>>
>>17396841
> and I'm on my 2nd week of NoFap.
jesus , if I have the whole day, I cant go 2 hours without beating my meat. most fo the time im just bored. but good for you anon. I defintely wouldnt be able to do it
>>
>>17396847
Romeo and Juliet, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>17396839
"Hello lady. I am a whiny baby and I accept no responsibility for my own problems or life. I don't want anything to get better and I am full of hate. I will perhaps forever be a loser because I will never get the fuck over how much the world owes me."
>>
File: lol.jpg (3KB, 105x94px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3KB, 105x94px
>>17396854
Please be joking
>>
>>17396850
are you peter griffin?

>>17396854
oh is that what happened? I thought they took their lives together.
>>
>>17396820

Tell your buddy and realize that although the attention is nice, that's nasty of her to do, and it won't end well for you - you will lose your friend and she won't stay with you.
>>
>>17396844
I'd suggest talking to a different gynecologist. There are things to be done about vaginismus.
>>
>>17396844

MDfag here. Have you tried seeing a psychiatrist or a counsellor? That's what I would try next. There's a psychiatric condition where women feel severe pain from getting fucked. I forgot what it's called. I'm not a pussy doctor
>>
>>17396868
Vaginismus or whatever it's called, right?
>>
>>17396852
That's an awesome way of getting a false rape allegation and lose a friend who will testify against you and try putting you in jail.

Men think their women are perfect and you are the one trying to destroy their relationship and make them miserable. They are blind.
>>
>>17396851
It sucks. I even have a hard time with the speculum at the gynecologists. I can usually only do a single finger, but even then I wouldn't say it feels good. Idk, I also just do not like the texture of my own pussy, makes my skin crawl.
Clits where it's at.
>>17396863
>>17396872
It's not that. I've looked into it though, I just don't really fit the qualifications for that. I have none of the other symptoms or experienced any of the things that cause it.
>>17396868
I suppose I will next time I actually have a long term partner, if I ever do again. Feels kinda silly to do it when all I'm doing are ons's anyways.
>>
anyone else disgusted by licking a girls vagina unless you have an emotional connection with her and feel pleasure from her pleasure?
>>
>>17396856
Dude, you have no idea what this woman has done to him. Assuming he is just a whiny baby is pretentious of your part.
>>
>>17396868
>I'm not a pussy doctor
Kek
>>
>>17396875
Man and I thought it was bros before hoes.
Still though, he needs to tell her to back the fuck off, very specifically, or else she'll keep at it.
Or record it next time, therefore you can not only use it against her in court but also prove to your buddy she's a fucking disgusting monster.
>>
>>17396868
What type of doctor are you?
>>
>>17396063
You know these dumb Internet arguments and movements generally don't reflect what the majority of regular people feel or do right?

So there's no need to worry. Worst case scenario you lie to whatever Chad you're currently fucking about being birth control and try to lock him down with a kid. Double worst case scenario if Chad turns out to have been using a fake name and skips town when hears you're pregnant, you quickly go out and find some desperate beta, fuck him once and trick him into thinking you're actually pregnant with his kid. He'll never suspect it and probably won't do anything even if he does.
>>
>>17396892
good god, women actually do this? you're a monster.
>>
>>17396843

Thank you. I really need the reassurance that she's vile. I mean, she is really, really physically hot. And I'm super duper horny

>>17396852

I wanted to. In fact I was going to tell him over the weekend but he ended up spending the entire weekend with her. I don't have the heart. I just want things to be cool

>>17396860

Thank you. I just took my 2nd cold shower today after coming home from work. Really needing that reassurance. Also feeling the urge to fap, but I really want to make it to at least 1 mo NoFap
>>
>>17396889

Family med. it's relatively chill.
>>
>>17396896
>ut I really want to make it to at least 1 mo NoFap
I heard its not healthy to be bottle up. but ask the doctor in the thread.
>>
>>17396896
You still should, I'd want my friends to tell me if my guy was trying to bang them at least. I still stand by you need to be firm with her and tell her you know what she's doing and she needs to stop.
>>
>>17396896
>>17396910

This is definitely not an accusation to be done lightly, do you think your friend would listen to you?

Also consider the fact that if she's not cheating with you, she'll probably cheat with someone else. Even worse, wanting to cheat is what's wrong, the actual act is just mechanics.
>>
>>17396905

I -am- the doctor in this thread

I'm not endorsing NoFap. Just trying it out of curiosity

Also I've never heard of it being bad to let it build up. What's it gonna do? Make your balls explode? Worst case scenario I end up cumming my pants at work or something
>>
>>17396920
I mean, I value my friendships more than my relationships. Especially if I've known them longer. I would listen. And again, if he's really worried, bug the bitch and catch her in the act.
>>
>>17396920

The friend is like a brother. And his girlfriend up until now was also a good friend of mine. I admit I had thoughts about just doing it and seeing where it goes, hoping my friend will get over it. But you're right, she'll probably just be a good fuck (my god, she's so fucking hot) but eventually she'll just get bored and find another sucker to crush his heart
>>
>>17396945
I didn't say that to excuse you fucking her, dude, I meant to say that you now know she's likely to go cheat on him even if you don't fuck her yourself.
>>
>>17396929

>bug the bitch and catch her in the act.

she doesn't hide it. She does it openly around other co-workers. It's only when my friend is physically present that she chills out. My friend is smart so I'm sure he knows but is in denial or doesn't care.
>>
>>17396683
Maybe, she sounds jolly.
>>17396927
What a plot twist
>>17396895
You never heard of it? It's not that rare.
>>
>>17396960
Thats what I'm saying, secretly record it to show your friend so he can't get mad at you.
>>
>>17396962
>Maybe, she sounds jolly.
thats what I got. all I told her was I was working at a card/hobby game shop for my volunteer hours.
>>
>>17396949

Oh, damn, right. I suspect they have an open relationship, but still.

I believe in open relationships too but I'd still get weirded out if my boy fucked my girl.
>>
>>17396859
It's been a while, but I think one of them took fake poison, then the other thought s/he was really dead and took real poison, then the faker woke up and realized what happened so they actually killed themselves for real.
That might be way off though idk I got a D in 9th grade English.
>>
>>17396984
> took fake poison, then the other thought s/he was really dead and took real poison, then the faker woke up and realized what happened so they actually killed themselves for real.
I might be uncultured, but how is that not seen as a comedy?
>>
>>17396759
>>17396781
What about reverse anal. Would you ever peg a guy?
>>
>>17396989
>>17396984
I just looked it up.
Juliet was set to marry some guy she didn't want. So she took some fake poison that put her in a coma for a while and they were going to pretend she was too dead to marry the guy.
They were supposed to tell Romeo it was all fake but the messenger never got there, so he thought she was really dead.
Juliet wakes up and stabs herself to death.

Also Juliet is only 13, and Romeo is 17. And they dated for like two weeks. It was some dumb teenage crush.
>>
>>17396895
You better believe it
>>
>>17396991
I'd consider it more than I would receiving. But idk, I'm really into being dominated. I would feel weird feeling like I was in the position of power you know? But I'd be willing to at least try pegging. I'm not willing to even try anal.
>>
>>17397006
How the fuck can you want to be dominated but not be fucked in the ass?
THere is no domination without butt-rape
>>
I like dominating girls but I'm also kind of a germaphobe and I don't want to get poo on my dick. There are different ways to dominate that doesn't involve touching feces.

I would only consider it if the girl just did a medical-grade colon cleanse or something
>>
>>17397020
Condoms and enemas my good man
>>
File: 84c.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
84c.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17397015
Hah, the shit aspect just turns me off more than the domination turns me on. I'd rather just be fucked mercilessly in the pussy and reminded I'm a filthy whore. Preferably while tied up.
>>17397020
This guy gets it
>>
>>17396063
If the girl fucks me the same day I meet her, I never speak to her again, i assume that kind of person is the type to cheat and will fuck me financially if i tie down. it shouldn't be that easy and it happened in my "family".

i had an amazing girlfriend that i would have cohabitaed with in College, I wanted to move to a different country and she found a job there so it couldnt work, but because of her I still have a small amount of hope I might find someone worthy of sharing my home with for an extended period of time. But i will never marry and I will remove myself from the house if the court decides the cohabitation is an honorary marriage. Even with someone I trust, incentives for divorce are way too high. So basically, I doubt I'll get into a long term relationship or aquire the family I've been told I should treasure and provide for. Truthfully, I would like a family.
>>
>>17396892
This is part of the problem, my friend.
>>
ok, how do you know whether you're an S or an M? I think I'd be an S cause I would like to unleash my 22 years of sexual frustration on my GF, but not sure.
>>
>>17397049
As in Sadism and masochism? Well, you'll know when you find sexual satisfaction out of the pain of others.
You might want to start with simpler Dominant/submissive since you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>17397049
Piggy backing on this guy, how do you even find a person willing to do Dom Sub with you?
>>
How can I help with my girlfriend's bad moods (that don't have anything to do with me) without getting in a bad mood/upset myself? It feels like every time she's in a bad mood I eventually get dragged into it too either from her getting annoyed at me for a mundane reason or from my emotional needs not being met for days/weeks (essentially every interaction when she's in a bad mood is complete gloom and doom, frequently ignores me, very little affection, rarely returns "I love you"s, cruel jokes towards me, etc).
>>
>>17396813
Not her but I don't think most women do. I mean most don't mind it and it can feel kind of good but in the end it's all about the clit.
Mens fixation with penetration kinda sucks desu.

>>17396882
I'd be slightly disgusted by any sex act with anyone I don't have an emotional connection with.

>>17397054
There's websites like fetlife and such, or local meetups/munches. There's a BDSM café in my hometown that's pretty chill.
>>
>>17397092
How do I even find out about such cafes or meetups? Do I just google them? And what next, do I show up and try to pretend I'm not looking to find a girl to dominate?

No idea about the culture here, mate.
>>
>>17397115
Well I got introduced into it by a friend who's pretty involved with the scene (she's a designer and does a lot of leatherwork) and I just tagged along to that café one day.
At least in my experience the people were really nice and easy going and I felt really comfortable around them I guess, though I was initially pretty afraid to even go there.
But I'm sure you can google about BDSM locations in your area.
>>
>>17397045
How so.
>>
>>17397126
If I have no experience with dating I should probably not be gunning for fetishism right now anyway, eh?
>>
>>17397178
I don't know Anon, it depends how important it is to you I guess.
I've only had one girlfriend before, as a teen, and I was super afraid she'd judge me for my kinks so (to me) we never had a satisfying sex life. I mean it was okay but I just settled for "okay". She was bi and kinda a bitch in hindsight, left me for a guy bla bla, but after that I explored a bit more by myself and really came to like the BDSM scene, and found my current girlfriend through that too.
>>
Tldr, i've never lived with my dad but i see him maybe once a year in my home state. Just found out through facebook that hes been taking his girlfriend on multiple trips every year. Wouldn't it be right for me to demand vacations too? A few of my friends have suggested this and I actually agree with them. He shouldn't choose his girlfriend over his children. females who are dating men with kids please dont reply.. But its just the truth. If you're dating a guy with kids, just accept the fact that you will (or should) be #2 in his life and his kids should be #1. I dont know why this makes women so mad. Anyone who doesn't make their kids their #1 priority should not be having kids period.
>>
>>17397254
How old are you?
If you see your dad only once a year you're obviously not close enough to go on vacation together, and why would you want to anyway?
>>
So I was talking to this girl on a dating site. Things were going good, my turn to reply, but its been a week and ~3 days and I haven't replied.

I've had a hell of a week and 3 days, and I couldn't dedicate the time to talking to her. Shit has been so hard for me. But now that I can reply, I feel like it might be too late.

Is it?
>>
>>17396063
>The reasons they claim are understandable but I feel like a lot of them are true in any social interaction (anxiety, rejection, conflict, embarrassment, paranoia, etc.)
I'm not worried about a guy making fun of me for my interests. It's only been women who've done that, and only women who've really tried to hurt me because of an argument either. Maybe it's more balanced for others but those are my experiences. Also a good idea to never mention you have some trust issues towards women because of said experiences, they always seem to take it as a personal insult.

>How do men view relationships?
Ideally? Like a healthy partnership. Hell a close friend of mine has a pretty chill wife, but both have pretty high power levels too. I've started to lose interest in dating over time though. It's not like I shut out women altogether, but I'm not really interested in putting myself out there anymore. I've just been focusing on family and friends rather than cultivating something new.
>>
>>17397269

Find out?
>>
>>17397261
19. Why does that matter? We have always been very close. Dont assume we aren't just because he hasn't lived with me. But I definitely feel that is being contested by his girlfriend. We go on vacations too just not nearly as often as her.
>>
>>17397284
I go on a vacation every year with him but I've gone a few without (like in 2012-2013). But she went on 6 within a span of two years and they were all different places.
>>
>>17397284
Then talk to him about it. Maybe he's heads over heels in love, I don't know. Just tell him you'd like to go on vacation together sometime again since you always enjoy that or something.
>>
>>17397282
k
>>
>>17397254
Your dad wants to enjoy his vacation by watching the sunrise while face fucking his shiny new assdoll. He doesn't want to spend all of his frer time trying to relate with his snot nosed teenage son.

He still takes you on vacations. Why are you being so ungrateful? You completely misunderstand what it means to prioritize family. It's not a simple 1:1 time allocation.
>>
>>17397312
>shiny new assdoll
Shes 56 and hes even called her ugly to me once but told me to never repeat that. Wouldn't exactly call her shiny or new. Whats an assdoll
>Son
Not a guy
>>
>>17397323

>Deflected based on small assumptions

>Didn't understand anon's spot on point
>>
>>17397254
What the fuck entitles you to a free vacation if you've never lived with him and see him once a year?
>>
>>17397323
Wow! Please forgive me! Let me rephrase!

Your dad wants to enjoy his vacation by watching the sunrise while spending time with his girlfriend, a human being he enjoys and is not legally bound to spend time with, who he never touches sexually because he is a good chaste upstanding citizen. He doesn't want to spend all of his free time trying to relate with his snot nosed teenage daughter.

He still takes you on vacations. Why are you being so ungrateful? You completely misunderstand what it means to prioritize family. It's not a simple 1:1 time allocation.
>>
File: 1458874599049.jpg (20KB, 406x536px) Image search: [Google]
1458874599049.jpg
20KB, 406x536px
I just need a lady to edit this text message. We hung out tonight and she was kind of down.

>Want to get coffee or something after work? There's something I've been thinking about but I don't really want to ambush you.

It's probably not a good idea but I can't keep thinking about her and wondering what might happen if I tried. Maybe she's just waiting for me to say it.
>>
>>17397345
What exactly is it you don't want to ambush her with?
>>
>>17397345
>Want to get coffee or something after work?
Fixed
Dont include the last sentence unless you're trying to get roasted
>>
File: LNtElui.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
LNtElui.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>17397331
OOOOOOHH
>>
>>17397345
Don't fucking say the last part, you dolt.
>>
File: 1344153284948.jpg (319KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1344153284948.jpg
319KB, 1440x810px
This will be long.

I scored a date with a girl, it's the first time dating for both of us in our lives. I feel like since it's her first ever date, I have to make a strong impression since it is an important milestone in life.

Do I...
>walk her from her place (i dont own a car)
>bring her flowers
>call her to decide on attire (casual or semi-formal)
>ask her questions or let her ask
>bring her to a upscale restaurant
>walk her home

???
>>
>>17397363
I'd say if you don't have a car, pick her up at her place in a cab. I'd think it a bit cheesy to get flowers on the first date personally. Attire depends on the restaurant you're going to obviously.
If it's her first date too she'll be just as nervous so don't sweat it. Just have a relaxed evening together and enjoy yourselves. Don't do that thing where you imagine her naked to be less nervous, that doesn't work on dates.
>>
>>17397363
Depends. Is she from tumblr and/or does she subscribe to the Disney ideals of relationships?
>>
>>17397323
Even ugly people have a mouth and tongue
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>>17397348
That I really enjoy spending time with her, and that I'm the happiest when she's around. That relating to her makes me feel not alone. That I have a lot of respect for the way she handles her life, even if it isn't perfect. That I'd like to hang out with her like we've done a hundred times, but call it a date and see what happens.

>>17397351
I do that all the time though. We hang out pretty much twice a week even though we're both pretty asocial. It's been this way for a long time. Sending the same text message I've sent her a bunch of times before and then going "SURPRISE I SEE YOU AS MORE THAN A FRIEND" just seems abrupt.

I don't do... This. I really don't know what I'm doing. It seems like every way you phrase every little thing can be wrought and spun into meaning that you're somehow undesirable. I think she knows, but I've had these feelings for her for a pretty long time.

About 3 years ago I got drunk and kissed her. She wasn't amused then. The next day I apologized and said I wouldn't ever bring it up again. But a lot has changed in 3 years. For one, I don't drink like I used to.
>>
>>17397373
I thought those would be pretty much polar opposites? I thought tumblr was all about fuck traditional gender roles and don't need no man and whatnot.
>>
>>17397383
Nah, that's just one side of tumblr, and lots of the girls on tumblr who are into that SJW stuff are often the ones who can't get a proper relationship BECAUSE of their high expectations too
>>
>>17397363
Sure? or bus? how else would you go anywhere?

>bring her flowers
Depends, I personally dont in fear of coming on too strong

It really depends on where you're going. Semi formal is usually a safe zone.

ask her. You're both going to be nervous though. Ask her what she likes, is into, her hobbies etc. keep the conversation flowing even if you don't have the same interests.

I would go with no. She isn't going somewhere to pretend to be all high class. She's going somewhere to be with you. Plus the atmosphere of upscale places will put more unnecessary pressure on both of you.

>walk her home
Yeah, Sure.
>>
I'm a colossal virgin but things might change very soon. Yet, there is a big size difference between me and my (new!!) boyfriend.

Any advice on not getting split into two?
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1MB, 960x1280px
can i get a females opinion on my body
>>
>>17397371
Even if it's a 10 minute walk?

>>17397373
idk m8, i just know her life is based largely on anime.
>>
>>17395696
Rather tame
>>17395760
It feels good to connect energies.
>>17396146
Yes
>>17396274
I study people as whole pieces of artwork in motion.
>>17396420
It is certainly more attractive than a guy that tells terrible unfunny jokes through the whole relationship, because those guys tend to steal their friends sloppy seconds.
>>17396721
No
>>17396754
Nope
>>
>>17397391
Lots of foreplay, getting into the right mood, taking it slow, the usual.
If you're a girl, try getting off once clitorally before he starts penetrating you, relaxes you wonderfully and takes the edge off things.

>>17397396
No, then you can walk.
>>
File: 1429496111757.png (10KB, 420x444px) Image search: [Google]
1429496111757.png
10KB, 420x444px
>>17397390
thanks for answering every single question, neatly formatted.

>>17397398
aright then
>>
For girls.

If a girl tells you her fetishes does this means she's into you?
Her fetishes are pretty tame but they include being choked, slapped, hit, forcefully held down.

She had a few drinks before telling me this.
>>
>>17397377
But then she'll just spend the time between your text and the coffee fretting about what you couldn't say over text.

Go for coffee, and then, to her face, say "Hey, there's something I'd like to talk to you about."

I'd kind of suggest skipping all the mushy crap and just jump for "I'd like to hang out with you like we've done a hundred times, but call it a date and see what happens."

All the mushy stuff tells her that you are HEAD OVER HEELS for her. And if she is just now considering you as a romantic partner, that's kind of uncomfortable. Because it carries the expectation that she'll feel exactly the same way, and that a yes is a confirmation of that.

Give her wiggle room.
>>
>>17397405
>She had a few drinks before telling me this
We can't know if she was drunk. That's what being drunk does. It takes out your filter. It could have just easily been that the alcohol made her horny, so she started rambling about fetishes without considering who she was talking to, or considering that it would imply interest.

If she was sober, sure. Drunk? No.
>>
>>17397405
Not necessarily, I'd say it just means she trusts you enough to talk to you about sex.
Depends on the girl in question of course, but I talk about such things with friends, doesn't mean I want to sleep with (all of) them.
>>
>>17397418
>>17397419
Understandable, She was a little buzzed, not drunk. If that makes a difference.

Just trying to give my self any kind of confidence boost for when I ask her out this weekend.
>>
To women

what do you think a guy's orgasm feels like?
>>
File: harley-xr1200-trophy.jpg (72KB, 588x377px) Image search: [Google]
harley-xr1200-trophy.jpg
72KB, 588x377px
>>17397409
>HEAD OVER HEELS
I kind of am. I see that though. I really don't want to fuck this up. I'm afraid and I can't tell if that's normal.
>>
>>17397397
rate>>17397395
>>
>>17397429
People say drunk words are sober thoughts but I was never quite sure that's true.
But who knows. Ask her out all the same, but not solely because she drunkenly told you she likes being choked.

>>17397431
I always imagine it's like shaking a soda bottle and then sloooowly unscrewing the top until it pops off and sprays everywhere in warm sticky goodness.
But I'm pretty oblivious about male sexuality generally.
>>
>>17397437
>>17397395
Desperate for validation from women/10
>>
>>17397437
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17397437
Boxing your way out of Auschwitz/10
>>
>>17397440
soc is too fucking slow
>>
>Ask Gf what she wants to do
>Idk, what do you want to do anon?
>Make suggestion
> Why do we always have to do what you want?

Help
>>
>>17397442
what? so i look like i box?
>>
I can't find any topics to use when talking with women
My friends had interesting lives when they were kids, so they use it to make ladies laugh, meanwhile I was sheltered as a kid and now my hobbies are full of nerd shit and manly stuff that women won't care about (like football, mechanics, plants) I try talking about "how was your holiday, how's work going" etc. but it looks like interrogation more than chat to me and they don't last long
what do
>>
>>17397477
If they're not interesting then they're boring. No reason to bother someone who doesn't catch your attention.
It's like girls who are empty inside and consume their bf's interests and become bf #2 with cloning abilities.

It's not worth it
Some people aren't worth the conversation.

Why can't we be honest?
>>
>>17397459
>because you never decide so deal with it

Lmao no I'm kidding. I hate this shit. Make up your mind. Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>17396194
With that being said, would you be interested in a girl that had all those things but wasn't very good looking? I'm not saying she looks hideous or anything just plain/average. Or would she be more like friend material?
>>
>>17397431

I imagine it's a hybrid of his feet (my feet tense up super hard and my ankles get sore from it when I peak, anyway) and the head of his dick falling asleep and that feeling of a runny nose where it's all warm and oyu can feel a goop but only all along the peehole inside, I guess. But also really good? I don't know. I just imagine semen inside like that must feel like those clotty blood strands in your nose... not that semen was ever that thick from what I remember of it. My bf hasn't finished in like 2 1/2 years so I don't remember off the top of my head.
>>
I'm 21, would it be a bad idea to pursue a relationship with a girl who is the same age but has a two year old child?

We have great chemistry, similar interests, and find each other very attractive. Her daughter is also a sweetheart from what I've seen of her.
>>
>>17397507
If you can handle the fact that she has a two year old daughter, then yes. If you can't, then no. It's literally that simple.
>>
>>17396274
>>17396274
Being confident and having a good sense of humor.

I realize that chatting a girl up is a scary and stressful thing, but when you do it you should at least try to be confident. I remember a guy tried to ask for my number while I was studying once, and I could tell by his posture, voice, facial expressions etc that he was nervous and uncomfortable, and that in turn made me feel uncomfortable. It gave me this uneasy feeling like, giving him my number ,result in some annoying situation where I give the guy this chance, but we have absolutely nothing in common and zero chemistry and when I try to break it off he can't take a hint or something like that. I realize that realistically speaking you can't necessarily tell if it'll work out with someone until you've actually given it a go, but if that person makes you uncomfortable you don't really want to try it and see. So I politely declined his request for my number. When I did that he said , 'can I please have it'? at least three times, in , what I remember as, a kind of whiny pleading voice. Honestly, when he did that, it made my vagina shrivel up like a piece of dried fruit, and it totally ruined any chance he had of me being interested in him because it kind of reinforced the fears that I had about him in the first place when he showed up being super unconfident, and because I have no desire to be in a relationship with someone who whines and pleads when they don't get their way.
I know that story probably made me sound like a judgey cunt, but the point I was trying to illustrate is that when you talk to a girl and you are nervous and uncomfortable, you make her feel that way as well and can negatively impact her impression of you.

tl;dr
Be confident when you talk to women, that shit will go a long way. And if you can't "be" confident learn to fake it for 30 seconds.
>>
>>17397507
if you don't mind her being pumped and dumped at age 18/19 sure
>>
how do i approach an extremely attractive female if i want to buy one of her eggs so i can have a genetically superior kid? i mean it will only be mildly superior because the good genes will be diluted with my subhuman genes but it's better then reproducing with a wilderbeast i figure
>>
>>17396256
That doesn't give them the right to be a total dick about it though. Everyone has their problems and there is no need to take them out on some guy who worked up the courage to to ask you out.
>>
>>17397510
I can since her daughter is young enough that I can be the male figure in her life (her father certainly isn't). I want children anyways and I have an opportunity to make a child not grow up like shit when some asshole comes along.

>>17397512
As stated above the child thing doesn't matter and I could care less about her sex partner before me. Just want to know if it's a good idea for someone at my age really or if there is something else that I don't know about with young moms or if I'm delusional.
>>
>>17397517
>if i want to buy one of her eggs
kek
>>
>>17397531

Kids are just super expensive. If you move further into the relationship where you are with them often, she may need to ask you for help with it financially or just with errands and chores and discipline and whatnot. At the same time, you do need to remember that it's not your kid either. It's tricky water to paddle through but it's also too early for you to ask her for guidelines on how you should play dad. Just play that part by ear.

Kids turn into fucking nightmares once they turn 3 and that one waking nightmare in particular will last until mom throws that fucker into school. Kid could get worse once they enroll and you'll have a douchemonger ruining your life. Again, it's totally fine to manage.

Just make sure you two are on top of your protection. You would be triple fucked if you knocked her up way early.
>>
>>17397548
i would legit kill myself if i knew my mum posted on 4chan, literal confirmation of subhumanity

please don't reproduce
>>
>>17397557

I'm not a mom, but if he's open to the idea it's better he kinda has an idea that it's not all rainbows and sunshine. And yeah the protection thing is a big deal because what if he knocks her up and she cucks the fuck out of him?
>>
>>17396063
On average, every aspect of interacting with women is just steadily becoming worse and worse. It's less fun, it's less rewarding, it's even more potentially dangerous.
Their demands and expectations of everything men are supposed to be, have and do just get higher and higher. Even once (if) you manage to get your foot through the door through the stressful and difficult first interaction, it all only gets harder as you have to step up even further and entertain her on a bunch of dates (burning through your wallet all the while) while she just sits back, gets free stuff and judges you. If you make it far enough to have sex, even then it's all about her lying there while you're expected to satisfy her. And what do we get for all this work? Nagged, insulted, disrespected. And dumped and called a loser if we ever fail to meet the ever-rising tide of expectations and obligations to her.
Not to mention the constant potential danger. More and more women are lying about being abused or raped by a guy just because she's mad at him (usually for totally illogical reasons), and there's very little you can do to defend yourself from such accusations. The courts and media are instantly against you the instant the accusation is even made. Then even if you're fortunate enough to be able to prove it was lies and escape a prison sentence, your public image has already been drug through the dirt and ruined. And she will never face any consequences for it.
If you get married you've got to worry that she might instantly divorce you for any reason and be able to take half your shit for the rest of your life, even if she has her own career or even makes more than you. Courts don't care because they get a cut of every transfer of money that happens, and they'll even throw out prenups to ensure it happens. And all that only gets 10 times worse if you had kids.

tl;dr it's a pain in the ass and men are sick of dealing with unfair bullshit and would rather just live alone
>>
Do girls actually like anal? It's the hottest thing for me. Then I can cum deep inside without having to worry about a bun in the oven.

Also why do girls make so much noise during sex? Are they just faking it to make the guy feel better? Sounds dishonest and awkward desu, like when a girl moans during a BJ.
>>
>>17397507
I'm sorry bernie sanders is out of the race.
>>
>>17397548
Thanks. A good thing is that her parents are helping her take care of the baby. She's in college as am I and we only have a year left. I've got a job basically lined up after college already and while she doesn't she does work her ass off in the job she has now. But as I said her parents help her out and watch the kid when she is a school or work.

At least I have a year to get ready for the potential monster that may come about when she turns 3.

Thanks again.
>>
>>17397568
>Also why do girls make so much noise during sex?
It's an evolutionary behavior to try and attract other males and get them to fight each other so only the strongest will impregnate her.
>>
>>17397568
>Also why do girls make so much noise during sex

it goes back to paleo man, the women would make noise like a mating call. All the men from the village would come and creampie her
>>
>>17397568
>Do girls actually like anal
I'm sure some do, but I doubt it's anywhere near the majority. Personally I don't see the appeal, not for me definitely and barely why guys like it.

>Why do girls make so much noise
Because I literally can't stop it. I have to actively suppress it by biting into a pillow or something to keep myself from whimpering.
Maybe sex/orgasms are just way more overwhelming for us than for guys.
>>
>>17397575
no, they all get to creampie her

dicks are curved to scoop out the other mens semen
>>
>>17397582
I thought that's what the glans was for?
>>
>>17397575
>>17397580
>>17397581
really?? so girls actually can't control it?
I always thought my ex's were just trying to boost my self confidence. I guess I just don't trust women.

What really grinds my gears is when they fake orgasms. And they all fucking do it. niggah i'm trying to make love, I don't care if sometimes you don't cum.
>>
>>17397568
>Do girls actually like anal?
Some do some don't. I personally do. I love it because my guy can cum deep also his balls hit my pussy. Feel good man.
As for the noise I do moan and groan as encouragement (my guy loves my moans). I don't want to lay there and be quite. I'm not too loud.
>>
i just want to get laid

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>17397570
Really into this cuckold thing are you?
>>
>>17397568

A lot of the noise isn't entirely faked for me. It's there, but I admit I exaggerate it. A part of it is "getting into it" and actually intensifies the sensation for me and isn't about pleasing the guy. It's more approachable for woman than dirty talk is at first.

I have a friend who apparently sounds like a shot dog or a beached whale, so she told me she would force and focus on her noises and stuff to at least try and sound cuter.

But I also have friends who just sound quiet and stuff or just go with the flow.
>>
>>17397589
Growing up I always thought all girls were pretty vocal when masturbating or having sex or whatever, until I had a conversation with a friend who told me she's quiet as a mouse even if she's going crazy, so I guess it just really depends on the girl.

Faking orgasms is something I've never understood nor ever done but that's a whole other thing.
That being said you should care if she cums.
>>
>>17397599

You can pretty much guarantee chicks masturbating in porn are faking it, but I mean girls sure as hell aren't making those noises when they're getting railed through their freshly bleached asshole either. That's just the nature of porn.

I could go buck fucking wild with toys and stuff by myself and yeah, not a word. It's weird when it's silent though so music obviously helps.
>>
>>17397602
I didn't mean from porn, that's obviously faked. I mean going from my own experience I thought every other girl would be vocal too because, to me, the experience is just too overwhelming to stay quiet, I have to "let it out" somehow.
>>
>>17397610

Yikes, sorry for misreading then. I'm vocal naturally too so I know what you mean. I mean people make "oof" noises from sitting down in chairs too hard so obviously getting shamwowed is going to have a similar effect.
>>
>>17397613
No worries, that's the crux with anonymity, and prefixing every post with "as a girl..." seems very attentionwhorey.
And yeah that's a good way to think about it I guess. I think (some) girls that are whisper quiet are either ashamed of letting go or possibly grew up with siblings and thin walls, haha.
Then again I have two sisters and I'm still vocal so idk.
>>
Ladies,

Is acne an instant turn off?
>>
Girls in the thread:

If you have/had a hot brother and you were both drunk, would you consider fucking him? i'm talking 10/10 looks here.

How about a first cousin?
>>
>>17397622
Not really but obviously depends on the severity.

>>17397623
I'm lesbian, but having two very attractive sisters I can honestly say I've never even thought about it for one second. We're just way too close and have known each other too intimately I guess. I don't see them as potential partners, they're just my sisters. Like really really close best friends, the thought of sleeping with them is absurd to me.
Called the Westermarck Effect if I remember correctly.
>>
>>17397622
Depends on the extreme of it. If it's normal or even bad ance I'm fine with it. But if you just aren't taking care of yourself (not cleaning your face) then leave me be.
>>17397623
No and no.
You might look hot but I will always see you as a family member.
>>
>>17397629
>>17397630
That's strange. I would go balls deep into my hot cousin, though I guess we aren't close at all.
>>
>>17397623
Imagine being so self centered that you want to fuck your brother without considering his feelings
>>
>>17397632
Like I said, not being close (and especially not growing up together) makes attraction much easier.
>>
>>17397622

Depends. Tiny zits on occasion are one thing, but I knew one dude in college who had so many huge shiny bulbous pimples that it was really hard to look away. That said, no one's really going to blame you for having bad hygiene over it. It might hep to change your pillow sheets, keep your face dry with things like cotton balls dipped in rubbing alcohol. It's not the healthiest thing for your face but obviously when zits are that bad, there's an oil/moisture imbalance anyway.
>>
>>17396883
How he came to by a whiny baby does not change the fact that he is a whiny baby.
>>
Does every single woman like being dominated/spanked/choked in bed? I've fucked like 7 girls and all of them told me it's their fetish.
>>
>>17397629
>>17397630
>>17397636
How about acne on the upper back, shoulders and chest?
>>
>>17397660
Most men like being dominant, most women like being submissive.
>>
>>17397662
My ex would have that problem. Sometimes he would get cyst. I felt bad for him but I didn't stop the relationship because of it. He took care of himself and that's what matters. You can have ance that's bad but if you are taking care of you hygiene then who cares
>>
>>17395883
Her voice. But that's because it tells me everything about her I need to know

>>17396063
I actually want a family, and girls who are interested in partying instead of being good wives and mothers immediately go to the trash. Any girls who believe any of the liberal bullshit being spouted are trash 99% of the time. I'm 29 and have only met 4 girls I'd consider worthwhile in my entire life.

How have I dealt with the tide of degeneracy? I've become picky. My advice is simply to conserve and build your value as best you can so you can marry a good guy. Not all of us have given up completely.

>>17396255
Yes, absolutely
>>
>>17397662

Get a back scrub. One of those hella exfoliating net sponges works wonders.
>>
I think women get into this situation more often so you might have better advice:

I am 35 y.o. oldfag, been with this woman for 2 years

She is "perfect-though-average" good sex, good looks, reasonable (I mean, she is not a crazy bitch), passionate, loving, caring, blablablabla

She has 2 basic flaws:
1. she overbitches about some stupid shit sometimes (jealousy, most of the times)
2. she wants to have children, and I already have 1 and don't want to have more.

Yet I feel like there is something missing, I keep looking for all kinds of shitty reasons to break up: "she is not pretty enough (stupidly comparing to some model)", "she is too pale", "her skin isn't pretty", "she is too dumb" and so on.

Clearly I am just trying to find excuses to dump her, I can't understand why:

I like flirting, but I don't feel like getting back into the game of flirting/dating/1st sex and so on

She is not holding me on anything

I don't feel unhappy with her, I just don't feel exactly happy

WTF is wrong with me, specially given I am already 35yo, time to stop this bullshit.
>>
>>17397691
You are right it is time to stop the bullshit.
Most women overreact to the eyes of guys, we really do. Sorry. As for the kids you need to tell her you aren't going to have them with her or anyone. Don't waste her time.
You found a good person, like a really good base and you aren't sure if there is someone...something more out there. It's okay to flirt but by actively looking to find flaws with your partner you are more or less finding the biggest flaw in yourself.
>>
>>17395883

Looks and sexiness

Though "looks" are not an absolute thing but a matter of taste. I have a strong like for slim legs and long hair, for example, but I also like short girls.

Sexiness is not always related to looks. Of course you have to be at least average looking to be any level of sexy, but sexy has much to do with posture, with how you move, how you talk, your gestures. Hard to explain but I have seen very good looking women who are terrible at being sexy and average looking that were walking boner-inducing lighthouses.
>>
you fucking losers talk like absolute homos legit
>>
>>17397714
>As for the kids you need to tell her you aren't going to have them with her or anyone. Don't waste her time.

I did, right in the 1st month of relationship. She, at the time, made a little scandal and made the point "we should discuss this later, now it is too early".

I tried to touch the subject again a few more times but met a very emotional reaction, then I decided that given she can't force me to have a child (I have a vasectomy and she knows about it), it is her problem to deal with that.

> aren't sure if there is someone...something more out there

That is one thing that bothers me in this relationship: I look around everybody I know and I can't find anyone better... Not to replace her, but to make a statistical comparison: if around the 30-something people I know enough to make some kind of judgement I can't see anyone that would be better than her, chances are that if I go out I won't find anyone either.

>are more or less finding the biggest flaw in yourself.
I understand that, but I can't figure out WHAT is this flaw? I don't want to commit? I am not ready for a serious relationship? I am still stuck at the "I have to get as many women as possible to prove my worth" stage? I can't figure that out...
>>
Girl here. I work as a translator for a company. It is a temp job. Told a coworker of mine how I visited his country and failed to make any local friends and how that make me disappointed as I am learning his language. He volunteered to talk to me on Facebook. Is this solely for language exchange purposes or is he looking for more? He is 40 if that matters.
>>
>>17397757
Impossible to tell with just this information.

is he married?
is he very friendly?
do YOU want anything more?
>>
>>17397757
He wants to creampie you. I'd bet money on it.

unless you're fat.
>>
>>17397757
Could be either, there's people who are just nice for the heck of it.
>>
>>17397764
>is he married?
No
>is he very friendly?
Yes
>do YOU want anything more?
No, the age gap is gross
>>17397765
I am not fat but not hot either
>>
>>17397757
You just let an old guy slide to your DM's
>>
>>17396255
It's nice in concept but in reality people are hot and boney and you can't move around freely and I don't like pressing against people for too long.
>>
>>17397770
If there is an age gap and you're not fat, then strong yes he wants to go deep inside you. Without question. He looks at your ass at work and imagines his nuts hanging out of it probably daily.
>>
>>17397770
>not married
>very friendly
>I am not fat but not hot either
Unless he is good looking and/or rich (and not likely to settle for an average-looking girl), very likely he is indeed looking for more.
>>
>>17396999
>>17396989
>>17396984
>>17396859

Holy shit you ignoramuses. I'm no Shakespeare fetishist, but this is like not knowing where milk comes from.
>>
>>17397781
>>17397784
Are you guys just fucking with her? Surely not every guy wants to fuck every halfway decent looking girl he meets?
>>
>>17397802
how naive
>>
>>17397802
If the guy is not rich or good looking, that is often the case, specially if they are being nice and friendly.
>>
>>17397781
>>17397784
So I should not friend him? My Facebook is pretty much blank so I don't care about anyone stalking me as there is nothing to look at
>>17397802
I really don't know. Hard to tell if someone have ill intentions. This is my first job and I don't know if it is "normal" for a guy in his early 40s to talk to a girl in her early 20s as "friends" or "language exchange buddies"
>>
>>17397809
>>17397810
Do guys seriously not care at all about any kind of emotional connection? Just "There's a girl I could dick, let's do it"?
I'm not being judgy this is just honestly far removed from how I think about sexuality.
>>
>>17397818
Well what else are you good for?
>>
>>17397818
I do. I have male friends and two pets for it.
>>
>>17397802
You're being naive. Yes, guys do want to fuck every halfway decent girl they meet, that's life baby. Especially if this dude is 40. He's begging to get some sugar walls and he wants them now.
>>17397812
He wants to fuck you. That kind of relationship isn't normal. Should've thrown him a curveball if you don't want his big foreign cock deep inside, because this guy wants to fill you with his monkey batter and make mixed caramel babies. Like i said, i'd bet money on it.
>>
>>17397822
That's not the issue. Even if I viewed guys as sort of inferior sex toys with shitty recharge times, the explicit reason why I'd still sleep with them instead of going for the actual sex toys would be some sort of intimacy.
Otherwise it's barely more than mutual masturbation.
Yeah I'm not living in the real world, guys just want any hole that's fine with being filled, alright. Still.
>>
>>17397530
You say THAT as if every woman is a cunt about being asked out.
There are psycho women and there are psycho guys. Just like there are chill women and chill guys. And no one really knows which one someone's going to be until they get more familiar.
>>
>>17397826
Yeah I got the impression this wasn't "normal". Ok, it depends on how you look at it. Pretty sure some younger women want to have flings with older men
>>
>>17397818
> Do guys seriously not care at all about any kind of emotional connection?

You are kind of missing the point

it is not
>There's a girl I could dick, let's do it

but more like:
"Let's see where this goes"

Also:

>Told a coworker of mine how I visited his country and failed to make any local friends and how that make me disappointed as I am learning his language
Do you even understand that, from his point of view, this sounds much like an invitation for getting to know each other?

and if they become language buddies, they will spend time together and talk about things. Perfect chance for some emotional connection.
>>
>>17397865
>this sounds much like an invitation for getting to know each other
It's a coincidence that I want to learn his language and that I am interested in his culture. Do you think I will fly all the way to his country so that I can talk about that experience during small talk?
>Perfect chance for some emotional connection
And your point is?
I am 22 he is 40. The age gap will make any chance of something more than a fling impossible.
>>
>>17397812
>So I should not friend him?

in principle you should already know how to deal with these situations, but given this:
>This is my first job
it might not be the case.

This advice assumes a western country where people won't blame you "by default".

Given he wasn't explicit about anything besides language practice, the joke is on him, you can always play dumb and say you thought it was just really language practice.

But you have to look at the overall situation:

Is this guy in position to mess your job or even your career?
Does he look "weird"? Does he have friends at work?

If you get the feeling the risk isn't worth the practice, jump out before it goes anywhere.
>>
>>17397879
I am not in a western country. He is from a western country
>Is this guy in position to mess your job or even your career?
Not at all. I just want to work for this company again every year. For goodness sake, this is just a temporary job and being a translator is not even my actual career
>Does he look "weird"? Does he have friends at work?
No and yes. He seems social with everyone and very talkative
>>
>>17397878
>It's a coincidence that I want to learn his language and that I am interested in his culture.

You underestimate people's ability to "hear what they want to hear". Like I said: FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE.

plz don't be the kind of shitty feminist "playing victim all the time". Nobody is saying it is your fault, but again, from his distorted perspective, that is very likely to be the case.

>Do you think I will fly all the way to his country so that I can talk about that experience during small talk?

well, up to now you gave the idea that you are in the same company, same office.
>>
>>17397891
>well, up to now you gave the idea that you are in the same company, same office.
what?
>>
>>17397895
>what?

I might have not understood what you meant with this:

>>Do you think I will fly all the way to his country so that I can talk about that experience during small talk?

Are you in the same country and office or not?
>>
>>17397909
Oh I traveled there a while ago
We are now in the same country and same office, yes
>>
File: 1456220799583.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1456220799583.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>17397838
>>
>>17397918
>We are now in the same country and same office, yes

Then the advice still stands:

>If you get the feeling the risk isn't worth the practice, jump out before it goes anywhere.

Unfortunately this is a basic skill for women in almost any the workplace: you have to assume that most guys "at your level+1 or lower" are trying to get in your pants* if they are nice, and act accordingly, usually by showing limits.

*note this doesn't mean potential raping, it is more like a "let's see where this goes" than "gotta stick my dick on her right now".
>>
>>17397945
+1 to this
>>
>>17397284
You're a grown ass adult. Act like it.
Hell my parents are still together and they go on trips overseas all the time without me and my sister, while taking us on other cheaper vacations.
They want to have a romantic getaway, stop being such a fucking brat. You're not a child, they don't owe you shit. Fund your own fancy vacations, oh wait, you can't since you haven't earned them yet.
>>
>>17397363
Yes. Always walk with her, think about it, it's just more time to spend with her.
>bring her flowers
I wouldn't, not on the first date. Flowers are the kind of thing for boyfriends to do.
If where you're going calls for formalwear, let her know. But I would NOT go to a formal place on a first date. Again, I think that's boyfriend stuff.
Take the lead, that's a pretty safe thing to do, most women you meet will want you to.
No, do not spend a lot of money on the first few dates. It will most likely make her feel uncomfortable to have a lot of money spent on her, provided she's not a golddigging cunt. Easy movie, sit down restraunt but inexpensive (just don't take her to micky D's ok), or bowling if anyone even still fucking bowls anymore, dates are pretty good safe first dates. Or hell, if you're normal human beings and you actually know each other and this isn't your first time meeting one another irl, at home dates can be fun too.
But do not invite a chick you've never met irl before for a home date. She'll assume you only want the chill in netflix and chill.
>walk her home
Same as pick her up, spend as much time with her as possible. Plus it's always nice to feel like someone cares you got home safely.

Protip: When walking with her, walk on the street side of the sidewalk. It's a little subconscious thing in chicks minds that "Oh he's protecting me from potential harm" even though we all know if a car came skidding off the street we'd both be fucked.
Idk, it's dumb but it works.
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70KB, 540x477px
>>17397383
Lol they're both. "Fuck your gender roles" when it benefits them, "no you have to treat me like a porcelain doll I'm a fragile woman" when it doesn't.
>>17397395
Skinny, hairless, no large muscle? Absolutely perfect. Srs anon 10/10.
>>17397431
Wonderful. I'd kill to experience that one shot release just once in my life, instead of the rapid fire multiple mini orgasms that are hardly even good. I'd also kill to have my entire sex organ be sensitive and experience pleasure, not just the tiny, smaller than a pea, little dot of flesh above the hole where all the action is anyways.
>>17397451
On what planet? I frequent soc all the time, adv is a billion times slower than soc. And the rate threads are the highest volume threads outside the dick threads.
>>
>>17397507
If you wanna be a step daddy, more power to ya. It would bother me because I have no intention of having kids ever, even less while my life hasn't even begun yet, but if you wanna toss it all then go for it.
Just please be smarter than this bitch and her baby daddy, please have two braincells to rub together and use protection. 10 minutes of fun ain't worth 18 years of child support.
>>17397517
Please be trolling lmao. I lol'd 8/8 m8.
>>
>>17398351
>I'd also kill to have my entire sex organ be sensitive and experience pleasure, not just the tiny, smaller than a pea, little dot of flesh above the hole where all the action is anyways.

Well, the shaft is not that sensitive actually, it's mostly the tip that feels good. For the uncut men, the extra skin that is moving is in fact stimulating the tip, which is why handjobs and such feel good.

But well, the tip always larger than a clit I guess
>>
>>17397568
The anal thing was already addressed in this thread, ctrl F.
As for the noise, some women are vocal. I tend to be pretty quiet for the most part with only muffled "ahh"'s, but sometimes I like to be more vocal because it turns ME on lol. Like my own moans can turn me on.
They most certainly can be trying to make you feel better and fake it though. Usually if it's really over the top, porn style, its fake. Though I have to say, I was getting a little loud once with a bf because of the reason I stated earlier, it was helping me get there, and he accused me of faking. The accusation kinda stung, enough so I didn't want to finish. >>17397589
So be careful of calling it out.
But thank you for being mature about it. I only faked it with one bf before, because despite me telling him over and over I rarely orgasm, even with myself its NOT anything to do with him or his ability, he would get really moody if I didn't. I would fake it just to end the goddamn night because he would go on forever until it was nothing but pain at that point.
>>
>>17397592
Tinder, or grinder(?)
But most importantly, go outside. Hit on chicks. And if you're that desperate, hit on a fatty. They're more desperate for any human attention than you are, I promise. I used to be one.
>>17397622
I mean it ain't a plus, but it happens to everyone. Only 14 year olds wouldn't date/fuck someone purely because of acne.
>>17397623
I don't have anything like that, but I do have a fetish for older brother. However I doubt even if I did have one I'd act on it. I think I just like the fantasy, actual practice creeps me out.
>>17397660
Its incredibly common. Odds are in your favor chicks will like it. That being said, I like dom/sub shit, but I don't like any pain in my sex. Choking and hard spanking would def be off the table for me. I don't mind a booty smack while I'm riding ya, but it shouldn't hurt.
>>17397691
The kids thing may be a dealbreaker. I find it usually is, as a woman who never intends to have children ever, and doesn't want to be step mommy either, I accept my dating pool is more a dating puddle.
I think after 2 years, everyone starts to feel this way. They love em, but they're a little bored. Try shaking things up, break routine, go on a super nice romantic date/vacation if you can afford it.
>>
>>17398366
Its not that sensitive, but its still sensitive though right?
Like I get I'm actually dysfunctional and have a broken pussy, but touching any part of my vag is the same as touching my earlobe. Only thing that feels anything is the clit. Which mine is unfortunately smaller than average too.
>>
>>17398382
To be precise, it's a little sensitive yeah, but the skin "peeling" (dunno how to say it) is stimulating the tip so much that you don't even notice the rest. Just holding the shaft doesn't do anything.
That part is from my experience, I don't know about other guys but I dare say it's pretty much the same for them.
>>
>>17397254
Holy shit, what a brat. Also, why are you getting pissy about women when it's your dad who's not making you his '#1 priority'? By your logic, he's the failure here.
>>
>>17398398
>the skin "peeling" (dunno how to say it)
I'm assuming you mean the movement of the foreskin. Using the word "peeling" in this context is horrifying. It brings to mind the image of using a knife to peel the skin off of a carrot. But the carrot is your penis.
You could say "the foreskin rubbing the head of the penis" or "pulling back the foreskin". Please not "peeling"
You got a laugh out of me, though.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.