[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered a bad thing when a girl wants a guy who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 2

Why is it considered a bad thing when a girl wants a guy who can take care of her?
>>
>>17395602

many many reasons.

from a feminist stand point its considered subservient. the guy isn't taking care of you like he puts you on a pedestal and lives to work for you, but rather treats you as his ward, his child, his pet. someone who he provides for so he expects something in return.

from a more human standpoint its considered bad because you arent taking care of yourself, but rather coasting through life on looks.

and from a logical standpoint, the above extends into being retarded becuase relationships are fragile, now more so than ever, and one bad move and you have no one to take care of you.
>>
>>17395613

I don't care about being feminist. I will hold on tight to my future husband and love him unconditionally. I know he will love me the same. Worse comes to worse and he dies, I go back to taking care of myself or whatever, but in the meantime, whats wrong with at least wanting to be cared for? Should I live like I am always a pending divorcee to brace myself for the worst?
>>
>>17395602
It really isn't a bad thing. As long as the girl is repaying the guy in some way (companionship, raising children, rent, etc.) then it's nothing more than a partnership.

Of course lopsided relationships are bad, but that doesn't mean that both people should play the exact same role in the relationship.
>>
>>17395626

>i dont care about being feminist

i didnt say you did or should. you asked why other people care. i explained why.

>i will hold on tight to my future husband and love him unconditionally

you are loving an imaginary friend unconditionally, good to know. except for how you insist on them taking care of you for the rest of your life. uh huh. seems completely unconditional to me.

and thats your only requirement so you can see why guys would be turned off by that.

>i know he will love me the same

and i know unicorns are rarer than leperchauns, but seem to have less market value.

> should i live like i am always a pending divorcee to brace myself for the worst?

yes. cuz thats what the world does. everyone lives with the assumption that if shit hit the ceiling fan, they need to be able to take care of themselves. cuz the divorce rate is constantly getting higher, whereas the marriage rate is getting lower.

>i go back to taking careo f myself or whatever

with what skills? you are insisting on not learning how to take care of yourself. how will you know what to do, how will anyone hire you with that kind of gap? at best you'll make minimum wage.
>>
>>17395602
Because she's going to find this guy, suck him dry of all his resources, wait for him to fall on hard times, and jump ship to the next willing sucked who will take care of her better.
>>
>>17395635

>you are loving an imaginary friend unconditionally,

He's not imaginary. I do have a fiance btw.

>you can see why guys would be turned off by that.

He said he will take care of me and love me no matter what. Some guys might be "turned off" by it but I dont want to date them.

>. everyone lives with the assumption that if shit hit the ceiling fan, they need to be able to take care of themselves.

I am not talking about "be able to". I am talking about wanting someone to take care of me. Also the divorce rate is falling.

>with what skills?

The same skills I am supposed to be using to take care of myself right now. I don't have much in terms of skills and I have horrible anxiety. All the more reason why its good to have a guy who takes care of me.
>>
>>17395602
It's not, but if you have to make a thread then what you consider "taking care of" is not what regular people consider it.
>>
In my opinion, both people should be able to take care of each other.
>>
>>17395646

you got it backwards. they dont want to date you.

if you want to live this lifestyle and be taken care of and become bored with your life go for it. you arent looking for advice. we gave you the answers.

>with the same skills im supposed to use to take care of myself now

young people require less income to take care of themselves. now is the time you are supposed to develop those skills. when you are fifty and have a mortgage and car, and worse, kids, you will not be able to support yourself.

just get an education, get a job, get some training and help your husband support your home.

or dont, you got what you came for.
>>
>>17395648

I consider it to be to provide for someone, like able to buy food and shelter etc. Of course plenty of love too but that goes both ways.

Is that wrong?
>>
>>17395602
I'm not a hardcore feminist or anything, but I'm against it just because of the current divorce rate.

Imagine being a domesticated housewife, completely financial dependent on your husband. Say the relationship goes sour when you're like 35. You have no skils, haven't worked for 10+ years, probably have kids. You're up shit's creek after that point.

You'll have to move in with your parents or hunt down your ex in a bitter lawsuit, take his money for allimony or child support, even then it's likely not enough to live on.

Basically, I wouldn't trust anyone that much with my whole life. Even if I do marry, I still want to have a career. We can use the double income to have nicer things too.
>>
>>17395657

BUT I WILL LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY AND IM SURE HE WILL DO THE SAME.
>>
>>17395660
LIFE ISNT A FAIRYTALE ANON

That's how you end up a cuck or a bitter ex wife.
>>
>>17395613
>the guy isn't taking care of you like he puts you on a pedestal and lives to work for you

Yeah, and no man would do that because it's unattractive and you become a 'nice-guy'. Instant rejection.

>provides something to get something
Isn't that how it works? Relationships are all about giving. Guy pays for dinner, shows affection, girl reciprocates

>>17395602
>take care of her
What do you mean? A girl who wants gifts and free dinner all the time? Or a guy who simply cares for her and protects her?

The 2nd is perfectly fine as long as she reciprocates affection, gifts, etc. A healthy relationship is mutual. One-sided relationships are toxic
>>
>>17395654

I have an education. I even have some graduate education. I've worked before. I hate it. I haven't worked for years and I don't miss it one bit. I was anxious and miserable and crying and dreaded every day.

By the time I am fifty my kids will be full grown.

I just want to know if I am wrong.

> they dont want to date you.

The only man I want to date, wants me to marry him. So.
>>
>>17395660
You can't be sure of either of those things, you fucking dipshit. Don't you understand?

People don't decide how they feel. WHAT IF in 10 years time he doesn't love you anymore? I'm sure you think that'll never happen, but I can assure you that it very likely will.
>>
Damn OP you're some next level type of naive
>>
>>17395657

I don't believe in divorce [Catholic]. There are plenty of poor single moms out there if he died. I wouldn't be alone. Bad things happen. But why make myself miserable in the meantime?

>>17395665

>What do you mean? A girl who wants gifts and free dinner all the time? Or a guy who simply cares for her and protects her?

I mean food and shelter. Gifts and dinner once in a while is nice too, though I know its not always possible. Caring and love and kindness goes both ways. Is that bad? I love my fiance so much and I think he's very handsome too.
>>
I'm a homo, and I wouldn't mind being with a bread winner. I'm sick and it makes working difficult. But I think I'd try my best to do things to make life happy for us both. Learn to cook good meals, keep the house in order, and even look for fun things to do and watch that I think he'd enjoy.
>>
>>17395626
Are you an idiot? Men do care for theyre partners if they dont they arent your fucking partner dipshit.
>>
>>17395672

That's not me that is some person making fun of me. Love is more than infatuation. Love is holding onto each other no matter what. I will never ever let him go. And when we marry that is the vow that we make.

If he decides he does not love me and wants to leave me I could die for all I care.
>>
It's not always that black and white. There has to be a reason why she wants someone to care for her and it could be simple or manipulative. Most people in modern society would probably feel that the woman is just as able as the man with just as many opportunities so she should be independent.
Personally, I feel that way, too. If she ever comes across hard times in their relationship, she should prepare for the worst and be able to support herself. But, even now, I'm in a relationship where I (lady) always need to support my partner (man).
It really doesn't matter if both parties are willing. After all, situations will always change as you live with someone. "Sickness in health, good times and bad".
>>
>>17395689

Some people think you always need to be a strong independent woman and always work a job so you can be ready for when he divorces you. It makesme sad.

>>17395685

Thank you, I do cook/clean of course. I love him very dearly but I always see online that girls who "want to be taken care of" are bad guys. And it hurts my feelings a bit.
>>
>>17395684
It's fine. You want your finace to put in effort and show that he cares for you a lot. You want him to protect and provide. It's perfectly fine and normal for a woman to want that, but you gotta remember to reciprocate

Show him affection, respect, cook for him if you can, and get him a gift once in a while if he's doing everything. It's all about balance and mutual love. Just don't demand these things/gifts from him as if he's required and give nothing. Let him express these things naturally
>>
>>17395690
>me and wants to leave me I could die for all I care.

So you'll kill yourself if he leaves you? Ok. Good luck lmao
>>
>>17395667
You seem like the kind of woman to marry a cuck and constantly shit on him, have no respect for him and cheat on him. You are a horrible person for expecting a life of leisure and self loathing and expect a man who you care about to work for your shoe shopping addiction and miserable children who will beg theyre dad to take them with him every time he leaves for work. Goto work and fucking deal with it. We all have to work and so do you and by all means, eat shit and die bitch.
>>
>>17395715

No I don't believe in suicide at all. But I just don't see myself caring about life if he was to leave me. What would I care?

>>17395712

Thank you. I don't ever want to take him for granted. He is very very good and loving towards me and never anything but.
>>
>>17395727

You are just hateful in general and maybe projecting. I never once poop on my fiance. Not once. I respect and love him greatly. Never cheated and never even had sex with anyone before I met him. I don't have shoeshopping addiction [can't remember the last time I got shoes, my flats now are broken]. Don't have kids, but if I did they hopefully will be happy but would be our kids. Stop cyberbullying people and calling names. Its not okay.
>>
>>17395602
>>17395626
>>17395646
>>17395656
>>17395660
>>17395667
>>17395684
>ITT: OP is an actual retard.
To answer your question of
>is it wrong
To some people, yes, to others, no. If you didn't have autism you would have understood that, little miss attention whore.
>>
>>17395758
Stfu and quit complaining. He's your fiance for a reason. Do the sorry fucker a favor and just work. It shows you arent a lazy cunt and want to help properly. Working is harder than cooking and cleaning. No guy will enjoy working if theyre wife is a lazy cunt. And if all you can offer is love and food and a clean house when he gets home id expect he'd be pissed because your making him fucking poor.
>>
>>17395783

I don't want to work though. I am sorry if it makes me lazy. He says he wants to take care of me and should only work if I want to.

Do you prefer a wife who is lazy and happy but keep the house clean and makes food or a wife who is horrible and miserable? For me these are my only two choices. I don't know why but when I worked I cried and threw up from anxiety. I never want to go back.
>>
>>17395783

Also we aren't poor but if he ever wanted me to work then I would. Technically I guess I am working now [babysitting but its very low key and relaxed] and I share this money too.
>>
>>17395800
The only reasonable explanation for coming on /adv with this that you want to know your not a waste of space for being lazy. The truth is, your only a waste of space because you want to be. Wouldnt you rather be financially safe than have a husband who overworks himself because hes working to make up for 2 people in his home rather than one.
>>
>>17395818
I have severe anxiety, it gets too much sometimes, sometimes i want to end my life because life is fucking difficult but i still throw myself in the deep end because it pays to be hardworking and the work you do makes you who you are and shapes your behaviour towards others.
>>
>>17395818

He works forty hours a week. He says he likes his job a lot and in fact he does a lot of programming for fun. I don't cost much, a few hundred dollars maybe a month. If he wanted me to get a job I would and I have asked him many many times.

If you think I am waste of space its okay, but its not your home I want to live in.
>>
>>17395667
>I've worked before. I hate it. I haven't worked for years and I don't miss it one bit. I was anxious and miserable and crying and dreaded every day.
You're a leech.
>>
>>17395827

>the work you do makes you who you are and shapes your behaviour towards others.

My fiance loves me the way I am now. Part of who I am is someone who hates working outside the home. I was fragile and miserable when working and never even had a bf at that time. Now I feel very happy and beloved. Who knows.
>>
>>17395837

But my fiancee loves me and likes to care for me. So am I wrong? Are all financial dependents automatically leeches?? What about a pet?
>>
>>17395836
My main problem with you is that you think your a nice person. I honestly dont give a fuck what you and why should i? But you fucking come on here and fucking moan and ask for meaningless advice which you will not follow anyway you had your opinion set and you arent taking other opinions despite being on /adv get of 4chan and dont comeback because your a fucking time waster.
>>
>>17395791

i dont want a wife who is horrible and miserable. if that means she cant actually support herself, then i dont want her at all. the world isnt divided into those two very specific examples. i am not required to marry or be with a girl who is one of those two examples.

you are going to be miserable no matter hwat
>>
>>17395846
You are a miserable timewasting piece of shit. Get the fuck off.
>>
>>17395846

>what abotu a pet

exactly what i said at the beginning of the thread OP, you are just a pet. you are not his equal, his partner, you are just his pet. something he pays for because you exist for his benefit.
>>
>>17395848

I don't know if I am nice or rotten. I could do more for others. I try to be kind and I try not to gossip, swear, etc. I used to do more volunteer work but I felt embarrassed when people asked me what job I had. Its hard to say "I dont work and I wish I never will again".

But I do know that I love my fiancee so dearly and never pooped on him or cheated on him as you claim. I would never ever hurt him.
>>
What happens if your man gets injured and is unable to work and provide for you? Will you work? Will you leave him for a healthier man? Will you commit murder-suicide?
>>
>>17395861

OP, you asked a question. you explained why.

no one in this htread has changed your mind when you tried to argue this point. the world will not change its mind.

so why keep posting? you got the answer here:
>>17395613

literally the first post. you are trying to argue against an entire culture.

ultimately you can do what you want, so why does it matter? if ur not a troll, stop posting.
>>
>>17395858

I don't mind that kind of a life. If I am a happy pet that sounds fine. As long as I am beloved. I am human though.

>>17395851

But I am those two specific examples and this thread is about me. I can only be myself. I cannot be anyone else. I cannot be your dream gf and I don't want to be.
>>
>>17395865

well obviously id have to find another man, he promised to take care of me for the rest of his life, and if he didnt keep that promise then i cant love him unconditionally, can I?
>>
>>17395865
Good question? She'd probably "fix him" until theres notjing left to "fix"
>>
>>17395870

>i dont mind being a pet
>i am human though

just barely.

>but i am those two examples

yes, but the threads question was
>why is it wrong for me to be this way

the thread question was
>Why is it considered a bad thing when a girl wants a guy who can take care of her?

you got answers. you are trying to insist you are an exception but you are not. the world does not care what makes you happy or sad, jsut whether or not you can actually take care of yourself.

>BUT MY FIANCE WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF ME XD

then let him. stop posting.
>>
>>17395865

Wouldn't he get social security? I know a couple who lived on social security and food from foodbanks. But yes I would get a job to help him. Not much but hopefully enough. It would be hard but desperate times call for desperate measures.

>>17395869

I guess you are right but I think this kind of culture is really horrible. Anyway I'll keep posting as long as the thread is active. I don't know why that offends you.
>>
>>17395873
Your either joking or your exstremely fucked in the head. Did someone drill an actual hole into your skull and fuck it?
>>
>>17395873

You arent me.

>>17395881

You stop posting.

Why is the world so judgemental and hateful of how others want to live? Why is a person's humanity all about how much $$$ she makes?
>>
>>17395884

>i dont know why that offends you

you do, ur just kind of a twat. ur welcome to ifnd the culture terrible, but the culture doesn't care.

the issue here is that you are holding yourself above all else. you are insisting the world is wrong for wanting you to take care of yourself, and that life should boil down to someone having to take care of you. you will argue thats not what you are saying, but you would be wrong.

you got your answers, you are arguing against the answers, and it has nothing to do with /adv/. thats why it annoys everyone.
>>
>>17395886

They aren't me and you should know that, stop it.
>>
If you're happy being a second-class citizen beneath your husband, rather than your spouse's equal, than... well... good for you? I guess?
>>
>>17395889

Why am I bad?
>>
>>17395881
Does anyone else have a similar example of a relationship? I want proof that my boyfriend will take care of me for the rest of my life, I am beautiful.
>>
>>17395888

you arent me either.

>>17395888

you stop posting

>why is the world so judgemental and hateful of how others want to live?

because in this particular instance you are insisting on shoving it down our throats by continuing to post. you could marry your man, have your private life and not worry about what people say or think cuz they wont tell you.

you asked for answers, then tried to argue the answers, then got mad that people didnt change their minds.

the reason our current culture hates women who want to be taken care of, is because we've seen what happens to these women a thousand times. they end up leaving the man and insisting he stil ltake care of her, or leaves him for another man who can do it better and says 'IM JUST IN LOVE WIHT SOMEONE ELSE NOW TROLOLOL' or they are left without a man and then become a drain on society because of say, SOCIAL SECURITY, benefits, etc.

>why is a persons humanity all about how much she makes?

its not. its about how well they take care of themselves. and your goal in life is to not take care of yourself at all.
>>
>>17395640
This?
>>
It just sounds like you suck at adult life and that you're vaguely aware of it and hate it but you want all of us to validate your shortsighted naive lifestyle.
Good luck. Please don't breed.
>>
>>17395889
But I have social anciety, I can't get a job, and my fiance has one and he'll take care of me forever.
>>
>>17395891
I know it wasnt you but they fucking answered the question anyway you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>17395891

stop psoting as me

>>17395896

for all the reasons listed and many many more.
>>
>>17395895

Seems like keeping tally of who is superior and trying to be his equal when I am obviously not is exhausting. All I can be is myself.

>>17395897

I know a few lifelong housewives. It seems like its mostly the internet who likes to bash them.
>>
>>17395900
Not even going to read this crap, you're not me.
>>
>>17395906

so does half of america, but yes you still can, have, and could again, and no he wont.

but go ahead and believe it all you want. im sure it will work out great.

>>17395912

you arent me either

>im not gonna read
>but im sure as hell gonna post

that statement is an accurate portrayal for your life. its allllll about you.
>>
>>17395900
>because in this particular instance you are insisting on shoving it down our throats by continuing to post.

You are the one continuing to post, I am just responding. If everyone stopped posting to me I would stop posting too.

> they end up leaving the man and insisting he stil ltake care of her, or leaves him for another man who can do it better and says 'IM JUST IN LOVE WIHT SOMEONE ELSE NOW TROLOLOL' or they are left without a man and then become a drain on society because of say, SOCIAL SECURITY, benefits, etc.

Actually working women divorce more often than housewives do. Women who earn more than their husbands in particular are most likely to divorce.

It seem unfair to me. I don't even believe in divorce.

>your goal in life is to not take care of yourself at all.

No my goal is to live a life full of love, hope, family and happiness. Which is best done by not having a job unless something goes very wrong.

Yet that makes me evil since I am not making enough $$$.
>>
>>17395916
>so does half of america, but yes you still can, have, and could again, and no he wont.

>but go ahead and believe it all you want. im sure it will work out great.
How do you know my fiance won't take care of me? He loves me.
>>
>>17395916
Kek
Get wrekt you lazy waste of space
>>
>>17395846
you are nothing but a glorified prostitute.
>>
>>17395888
>Why is a person's humanity all about how much $$$ she makes?
It's not about the money. It's about self-reliance. Taking care of one's self is such a basic life skill. Do you have any future plans to start a family? Do you think you'll be capable of raising children if you can't even take care of yourself? Can your kids depend on you?
>>
>>17395906
You are a stupid complaining bitch. I have social anxiety. It gets better if you do the things that make you anxious. You are a idiot. You need to sort your life out and as someone else said Please dont breed XD
>>
>>17395873
hahahaha so you never actually loved him and you only loved him for his money.
>>
>>17395929
Children are the only things I'm able to give my Fiance. I love kids, too.
>>
>>17395933

well yes, he said he woudl take care of me. and i love him for that
>>
>>17395925

In that case I am working and I am taking care of myself. Huh. Go figure. Never heard of a monogamous prostitute who never takes money for sex though.

>>17395926

I know plenty of housewives who raised children so....yes? Housewives raised kids all the time, especially if you want to have a big family.

And yes,my fiancee wants to have kids ASAP. I want to wait til marriage to have kids of course.

>>17395929

stop responding to the obvious troll who is mocking me. I don't have social anxiety I have just anxious when it comes to working.
>>
>>17395926

but if i can get a man to take care of me why do i need to be self reliant?

if the kids are girls they can find a man to take care of em. if they're boys they'll just learn form their father.
>>
>>17395936
How is that even relevant with what i just said?
>>
>>17395933

Ugh. That poster isn't me and I do love him. I loved him when he was a NEET. I got engaged to him when he was NEET. So don't say I love him for his money when thats a lie.

>>17395936

Stop bullying and mocking me.
>>
>>17395940
Sorry i cant tell the difference between the two of you.
>>
>>17395946

because he wants kids?
>>
Quick guide:
>>17395943
>>17395939
>>17395936
>>17395923
>>17395909
>>17395906

This person isn't me [OP] and is just trying to mock and bully me. They posted more too.
>>
>>17395948

you insist on posting despite getting your answers. yet you want other people to stop.

if you stop, others will. and even if they dont, just closing the tab would make it so you dont see it.
>>
>>17395956
That's ok, anon, I hate bullies. Im glad my fiance is so nice.
>>
>>17395961

just to clarify, thats one of the trolls, its definitely not me im:
>>17395939
>>17395602
>>17395943
>>
>>17395948
Soooo you have shit taste on top of being a lazy useless baby machine essentially. At least you're self admitted.
You do know children are a huge financial burden, right? A household should be making a combined 70k at least to raise one of those things right. And if you're too lazy to hold a job, what makes you think you can run a household with kids? Kids are a 24/7 deal for life and they won't make your anxiety any better. I promise.
>>
>>17395967
^w^ 80's music is retarded
>>
>>17395956

I never said my fiance will take care of me forever. One day he will die. Likely before me. I always always knew that he might die or something bad might happen when he can't care for me.

The only thing I don't want to consider is divorce, because I don't believe in divorce and I think its evil. Its off the table for me. I intend to always hold on and love him no matter what. I ask him about this kind of thing and he promises the same. I know some people get divorced and I don't pretend to understand them only that it makes me sick.
>>
>>17395956

its okay, but if you look closely shes being really retarded and rude and im not.
>>
>>17395961
Stop lying! Why is everyone pretending to be me?
>>
>>17395969

well i wont be taking care of them alone my husband will be helping me.
>>
>>17395972
You don't like divorce cus it jeopardizes your shitty lifestyle. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
>>
Doing another wipe, this one >>17395975
Isn't me.
>>
>>17395602
I've never heard of it being a bad thing.
It's pretty natural.

But if you're a woman who is 100% financially dependent on your husband, you're shit out of luck when he decides you don't smile enough or aren't organizing your own cabinet correctly. Men are not kind creatures by nature. You should be able to hold down your own rent, medical expenses, transportation expenses, and be independent before you get into a relationship with someone. Being financially dependent on your husband makes being a wife more of a job and less of a relationship no matter how sweet his vows were when you got married.

Men like to be care takers and "in charge"--let them be in charge of all the little things like running to the pharmacy to get antibiotics for you. They like doing it, and you like to feel cared for.
>>
>>17395981
Kek
>>
>>17395873
You're the most messed up person on here next to the others
>>
>>17395982
No! I go to church every sunday, got baptised, pray every night (for my fiance and I's safety), etc., I'm very strict with my views on Christianity and that includes divorce. My future husband is the same.
>>
>>17395976
Your the lier your pretending to be me.
>>
>>17395992

stop pretending to be me
>>
>>17395993
Four of those are mine, and I'm not OP.
>>
>>17395969

I know a working class couple with 6 kids and a housewife too. Right now I want to aim low, my fiancee has job offers of 6 figures though. But we'll see I told him I want to make sure we don't have too many kids.

I've done caretaking stuff before, caring for my elderly/disabled relatives. Taking care of pets and babysitting. I like caring for others and being loved and loving. I come from a big family myself, my mother was a housewife sometimes but then worked part time when we got older maybe I can try that one day.

The thing I hated so bad about working was feeling always judged, our boss yelling at everyone and I had to hide in the bathroom and cry, horrible gossip in coworkers where nobody seemed to like each other, having to lie to higher ups because your boss told you etc. Every day made me feel sick and want to hide. I think family dynamics are very different than work dynamics. One everyone helps and loves each other. One is just not.
>>
>>17395998

no they're all mine
>>
>>17395997
>>17395995
You idiots, how can I pretend to be two people?
>>
>>17395995
So add dumb and possibly neuro atypical along with being a massive lazy waste of human cus this bitch doesn't know when to stop
>>
>>17395984
This one is a lier. They are pretending to be me.
>>
>>17396004
Those (you)s don't lie.
>>
>>17396005

stop pretending to be me

>>17396006

why am i lazy just cuz id rather raise kids than go to wokr? i have anxiety
>>
>>17396007
You only showed up halfway through the thread and were hating on me.
>>
>>17395602
Who says it's bad? I love taking care of my girlfriends. I even dated a tumblr feminist and she loved when I did nice things for her. I think the key is I don't have any expectations or want anything in return. I just like making people feel good.
>>
>>17395982

No I always hated divorce. I think its evil because it takes a sacred vow and throws it away. If divorce is okay, then what does marriage even mean? It just means nothing. It sounds horrible and sad.

>>17395987

Thank you for the advice. I always feel like my fiancee is so wonderful and kind he brings tears of joy to my eyes. I know marriage means sticking with him in good times and in bad though, no matter what.
>>
>>17396011

you're probably wrong. trust me i know, I'm OP and despite what everyone is saying, they're wrong.
>>
>>17395999
Kids do the same thing but it's worse cus they REALLY know you. They see all of the shitty things their parents do and they remember. They'll get to an age where they'll understand their family situation and feel nothing but pity and embarrassment for you and they'll voice it.
>>
>>17395998
Stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>17396021
I definitely see four (you)s
>>
>>17395999
Your a fake
>>
>>17396028
>and I'm not OP
wew lad
>>
>>17396028

stop pretending to be me
>>
>>17396027

Not if you raise kids to be loving and accepting. Sometimes kids can be ugly but as long as they are loved unconditionally they will learn to love in return. I love my mother very deeply even though I know she is very flawed. I think my kids will know my flaws and I will know theirs but they will be loving. Everyone has flawed parents but the vast majority love their parents all the same.
>>
>>17396020
Stop! Seriously. Your making me look like a stupid religious type.
>>
>>17396042

stop pretending to be me, i am very religious i dont even swear you retard.
>>
>>17396049
Stop it faker. Your not me stop pretending.
>>
>>17396042
>>17396049

I am trying very hard not to take the bait BUT:

1. I am religious [Catholic].
2. I do not swear.
3. I never ever ever call someone the r word either. Its meanspirited.
>>
>>17396053

why do you insist on trolling my thread? i just want the world to see im not a bad person

side note: are we both trolls attempting to troll OP but sometimes trollign each other?
>>
>>17396060
No im the real OP
>>
>>17396060

I think there is just one of you, arguing with yourself while I answer the real questions. I can tell because you aren't capitalizing the letter "I".
>>
>>17396065

what? thats impossible. I am the real OP
>>
>>17396070
>>17396074

see? I always capitalize my I's
>>
>>17396070
Thats what a fake would say. I dont even know if im real anymore. You made me question my existance. Im the real OP stop being a troll.
>>
OK well I think its just the one guy arguing with himself, so I might try to delete the thread soon if its still possible. Unless anyone has further advice, I'll give the thread another ten mins.
>>
Am i right in saying that we weeded out the real OP?
>>
>>17396089

No you didn't. But I will leave soon probably like I said. I have to make dinner etc.
>>
>>17396084

this. i really need advice, why is it considered wrong for me to want to be taken care of?

also, hwo do i encourage my husband to get a better job?
>>
>>17395602
Because it implies two things: that she can't take care of herself, and that it's his job to take care of her.
>>
>>17396093

why not just let your husband do it for you? he does it for me.
>>
>>17396107
It's not wrong. You're evolving the same way small dogs did. You are meant to be taken care of. Am I far from it?
>>
>>17396084
Fuck off, its been ten minutes. Oh, right, you're not OP. I am.
>>
>>17396114

i dont mind being considered as such. i am human though
>>
>>17396111
Really? So does mine! He also works really hard for me. He's also my footstool
>>
>>17396116

stop pretending to be me
>>
>>17396114
She's not evolving, a fifty's mindset is de-evolution, she's just stupid.
>>
>>17396117
The expected trajectory of a human being's life is that it will at some point pay its own damn rent. When it doesn't do that, yeah, get your sore thumbs out because you're a bit peculiar.
>>
>>17396119

thats not very nice. id call you names but i dont swear.

i dont even know how i got on 4chan
>>
>>17396121
Aren't we all just Anon? How can I pretend to be something it would be impossible for me to pretend to be? Anyway, I'm OP.
>>
>>17396122
I'll have you know my future husband dosent do anything bad to me like those women in the 50's
>>
>>17396111

I don't have a husband, just a fiancee. And I like cooking for him. He gets home hungry and eats a lot. I like cooking in general actually.

Sometimes he does cook for me too though. He is perfectly wonderful, inside and out.

>>17396116

I was coming back to close the thread but saw a bunch of new posts to respond to. Stop responding so much and arguing with yourself.
>>
>>17396057
You are the bait, as a fake.
>>
>>17396133

stop pretending to be me. i have way too much anxiety to cook, my husband said he wants to cook for me forever
>>
>>17396135
No you are.
>>
>>17396131
You deserve a good beating.
>>
>>17396144
Thing is, she believes you.
>>
>>17396144
PERVERT!
>>
>>17395602
lololol
Jews

Who cares lmao?
>>
>>17396126

"i" got on 4chan because "i" watched Code Geass way back in 2oo8 and needed to check out Geass Sunday on /a/. You would know this already if you were "i". Didn't you already see the post reminding you how "i" write?
>>
>>17396133
You're pretty stupid if you believe I'm arguing with myself, I'm the only one with the power to delete the thread, anyway.
>>
>>17396143
>Admits to knowing its bait and replying
You're an interesting worm.
>>
>>17396155
Fuck off fake
>>
>>17396155

No idea what you are taking or arguing about not that anon and don't care

but
>I'm the only one with the power to delete the thread, anyway.
It's been 2 hours

Press F for respects.
>>
>>17396149

The person talking about the fifties isn't me but I do find authoritarianism in men very sexy. Its not my fiancee though. He always has been open to me working if I wanted to.

Fifties were bad for black people, but for whites it was a time of economic prosperity. I'd go back then but I'd miss the internet too much.
>>
>>17396163
If you're real you'll delete the thread, you won't because I'm OP.

I still need more advice.
>>
>>17396162
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>17396171

yeah, like how do "i" convince my fiance to get a better job?
>>
>>17396168
>not Black masterrace
KYS.
>>
>>17396154

this isn't me, I always capitalize my I's guys.
>>
>>17396173
OP.
>>
>>17396165
Still don't know or care about convo but saw this
>>17396180

I just really hate Black people

Press F for respects.
>>
>>17396177

Stop it. My fiancee has a great job which he loves and makes good money. I would love him regardless of how much money he made.
>>
>>17396184
No your not. IM OP! >:(
>>
>>17396181
For example, this is my post:
>>17396155
>>
>>17396188
Lier my husband is a deadbeat. Your fake
>>
>>17396185
F
>>
>>17396188
"I'm taking the kids to McDonald's!"
>>
>>17396201
I like mcdonalds and my kids will, too. My future husband will pay, anyway.
>>
I don't like the question. :(
But I like this thread. :)
But I don't like OP. :(
But I like fake OP. :)
>>
>>17396196

>Lier my husband i

You forgot that I am not married to him. Again. You can mock me but how awful of you to try and slander my fiancee. That is meanspirited and you know it.

I tried to delete the thread already but it just takes me to a white screen. Anyway I am off.
>>
>>17396207
I, as the actual OP, hold offense to your post.
>>
>>17396208
That's right, fuck off, this is my thread.
>>
>>17396208
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>17396213
You're not OP; I am. I'm the one offended, not you you faker.
>>
>>17396226

no im OP
>>
>>17396227
No, I am.
>>
>>17396226
no youre not stay away from my thread and my family if i have to hunt you down to the ends of the earth i swear i will avenge myself of your venom that you have spewed in my safe space cis scum i bet you dont even go to church and drink kool aid for fun like a fedora wearing cumbucket i hope chickens lay eggs in your asshole and hatch into baby snakes slowly eating through your body until they reach your mouth and i hope that youre alive for the whole thing i will also be the one to take the picture of the snake crawling out from between your lips i hope you die a horrible death and i know ill be there to see it im currently tracking your ip and will get on the soonest plane to your asshole with an egg in my hand
>>
>>17396243
>I will sing the song that ends the earth
>>
>>17396243
Why so cruel, OP? :(
This is why nobody likes you.
Except for your fiancee. He likes you as a pet. Bark bark.
>>
File: mp5.png (25KB, 256x162px) Image search: [Google]
mp5.png
25KB, 256x162px
>>17396275
>Why are you like this?
>>
What even happened
>>
>>17395602
In this thread, you talked about it being sad that people prepare for the worst (divorce) and /gasp/ torture themselves with "work" in case that ever happens.

How is work that bad? Better question- if work is really such torture, that you pity women who use the resulting financial independence as a backup plan- why must your husband torture himself then? Why must your husband be the one who then world and is tortured?

I understand that in your case, you have anxiety and he doesn't, but from a broader societal standpoint, it's wrong except for rare exceptions like yours right? In your case, let's assume you really can't work at all, then it's not exactly wrong, but you have to wary that you yourself need to provide for him non-financially in reciprocation for him feeding you. And you need some kind of plan to leech off someone else, if he dies too young (you do realize people can divorce or just die right?)

I myself don't think "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst" is sad. Heck, I know so many people who don't draft wills or save for retirement, because they hate to prepare for the absolute worst (death), so they leave behind such a mess, especially if they die suddenly
>>
>>17395602
Cause it show's you're fucking lazy, and probably super selfish and bitchy too.
>>
>>17395602
as in being a housewife? why? because you think you deserve it? please do yourself a favor and grow the fuck up, get a job, support your fiance and get a life. imagine if he got fired, where and how would you get money then?
>>
>>17397837
>where and how would you get money then?
She'd exploit alimony laws. If he can't pay she'll just have him thrown in jail like a heartless cunt she is and move on to some other guy.
>>
He has the personal right to want to have you like a pet, if you both genuinely are into it, fine. But on q societal level, such behavior is rightfully discouraged. Most women are of able body and mind, having them live off men and then leech off welfare when divorced, is just a huge burden on society. In countries which try to remedy this by giving them half the divorced husband's assets- they don't deserve those hard-earned, worked-for assets, so men then realized how jacked the system is, marriage rates fall, fertility rates most likely fall, we all know what happens next

And you can't even argue that housewives are better for child-rearing, you can rear just fine as working parents. In fact, by working, you become better moral role models for your children, because it's more moral not to have a lopsided relationship, even if your spouse agrees to the lopsided-ness.

Honestly, what kind of society are we hoping to run, if we let a whole half of the population let their abilities go to waste, causing labor under-utilization? You yourself might have legit severe anxiety, I'm giving that benefit of the doubt, but I roll my eyes at the multitude of actually stable ones who are just jerks using some ""undiagnosed""" mental illness label as an excuse
>>
i love how this bitch says she has anxiety issues and just uses it as some sort of justification for her freeloading behaviour, when in reality she should get it sorted out enough so that she won't feel as troubled when working. if you unburden yourself you'll end up unburdening your fiancee too. it may seem sexy now but fantasy barely matches reality.
>>
>>17395602
Doing something to support yourself gives you more opportunities to grow as a person, and to teach stuff to your children.

What would you do with your day, otherwise? Chances are, unless you want to just veg out, you can monetize it.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.