[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexxxx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445170424381.jpg (90KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1445170424381.jpg
90KB, 500x496px
This is kind of a degenerate question, but are girls who don't wear badness on their sleeve good at sex? I mean, if they don't advertise it then what are the odds they are good? I don't require, but prefer women who haven't fucked 20+ guys. I'm 22.
>>
>>17394654
It's funny because people automatically assume I must have fucked so many people when they learn from someone else that I'm bi, when I am actually inexperienced and terrible and nervous all the time. Put it this way- if those girls are genuinely "chaste", their lack of sexual experience will show in a bad way, although they might be able to make up for some of it, if they like you so much, that they are so eager. But already, most people are terrible at identifying who is "wearing badness on their sleeve" to begin with, what with their impression of me.

So what I'm saying is good luck with the chastedar, but there is no truth behind the whole "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" thing. It's just a fantasy, for guys who like their girls to be goody to everyone but them. If nothing, there's a bad (for you) correlation.

Put in another way- when was the last time you were very good at something, yet hid your talent for no discernible reason? Most people flaunt what they're good at and got good through practice.
>>
I fucked a girl who seemed really prude, but she turned out to be a freak in bed. She does everything I want.

Other way around she thought I was some kind of player who had fucked a bunch of women, truth is she was only my second.
>>
>>17394669
Lets forget about the whole profiling thing, and assume I know how to size people up, because I have been successfully sizing people up for a while.

As for your bisexuality, I knew bisexuals in middle school, which doesn't really align with a, "Bisexuality means a lot of sex skill," mentality. Those girls and guys were probably inexperienced.

More on-topic, I don't see why having a lot of sex with the same few people would necessitate poor sex skills. Can't someone practice frequently with the same partner?
>>
>>17394677
I should be more specific. Oral sex is my main focus. I'm more likely to orgasm from that than intercourse. I was good at giving head the first time I tried, because I once read something a 40-something wrote about it, and tried my best.

I'm worried that fellatio is more difficult, especially on a circumcised one that is less sensitive. Maybe if they're bad at it, but want to stay in the relationship, they'll practice? The fact I only had to read two things to figure it out must be a good sign, I mean it can't be too damned complicated.
>>
Bump

Some of you are of age.
>>
>>17394701
>everywhere is America
Yeah ok, not-straight is almost considered the devil's work here, therefore the air of mystery. Even in the U.S. Of A, seeing people apply the angel-or-whore based on how people dress, can also be quite eye rollingly over-analytical
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.