[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1416502607171.jpg (16KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1416502607171.jpg
16KB, 240x312px
Hi /adv/, kissless virgin here.
There's this girl I've been studying with that started texting me after the lessons ended. We texted for a while and I flirted a little cause she seemed interested, I told her it would be cool to see each other before the lessons start. She texted me four days ago asking if we could get a drink together next week and I said yes.
I'm panicking a little here, what the fuck do I do. How do I not fuck it up?
I can hold a conversation for a while I think, but what do I do after?
I don't even know how to kiss ffs, I'm probably gonna be an awkward fuck.
Help me guys
>>
>>17394563
Go have a drink or 2 to relax.

Don't overthink everything, first date are almost always just for fun and to compare each others humor and interests. If things get physical it will be really obvious.

I reiterate have fun with her. Don't think this is suave sexy time.
>>
>>17394563
if you are going to drink, drink a bit beforehand to calm your nerves. remember if you fuck it up it won't matter, nobody cares.
>>
>>17394563

Women hate insecure men. You can fuck it up and do stupid things, but you have to be confident about your moves.

Being insecure is worse than being an idiot in the eyes of women.

Just be cool and stay cool
>>
>>17394602
One more thing, make your drink/dinner plans beforehand. Never ask her opinion about the location, time etc. You are the male and you lead. Female will follow.
>>
>>17394583
already heard this a thousand times in all the threads similar to mine, but I guess I needed to hear it for myself. Thanks.
>>17394588
well, I care
>>17394602
>>17394613
will keep in mind, thank you
>>
only way you can fuck up is by being a dick and it seems to me that you are a respectable gent, so fear not. and kisses - it doesnt matter if you cant - just avoid using tongue or transering any saliva until youre more experienced. first date is way too soon for slobbery stuf anyway. everyone is born with the natural ability to administer a peck on the cheek :p
>>
>>17394653
thank you too.

guess I'll just need to let things flow and stay relaxed. wish me luck adv, you beautiful (you)s
>>
>>17395187
Good luck anon. Be confident in yourself. Waiting on my opportunity around here :c
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.