[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm a (fat) adult man who barely knows how to dress myself.

I normally wear basketball shorts or hand-me-down dress pants with black or grey monochrome shirts and sometimes one of three button-up shirts I own, depending on the formality.

I think my main problem is pants. I've proven to be a terrible jeans shopper, as what I buy usually splits within a couple months of buying it.

What kinds of stores (USA, Southern California) should I be shopping at? What kinds of jeans should I be buying? What do sane fat men wear?

Any advice, /adv/?

I'd take this dilemma to /fa/ but I feel like it'd be similar to taking a "How do I do emails" question to /g/.
>>
Go to /fa/ they are faggots but it'll probably help your autistic dress-code
>>
Plenty of denim manufacturers make jeans that have just a little bit of polyester to help them be more stretchable. Levis definitely has some in their regular line, something like 99% cotton 1% lycra or poly or whatever. Just go to a major department store and check the jeans for a different combination of fabric that will conform to your size better. Carhartt also makes very sturdy all cotton duck pants or denim pants that should stand up to more abuse than fashion jeans. If you are looking for something that may fit you better than pants, overalls are another way to go. Fun fact, jeans were originally branded as waist overalls. Overalls are what I see "sane" fat dudes go for because they fit the gut better and wont fall down. Sure you will look like you work on the railroad, but with some confidence you could rock it.
>>
>>17395011
TL;DR look into what contractor / construction workers wear. They tend to be heavy set and their clothing is designed to last.
>>
>>17394466

Fat guy here who pulls a lot of tail. I buy all my jeans and khakis from American Eagle. They go up to like size 48 and they actually know how to fit in the leg. It isn't like parachute pants that you'd buy from wall mart or some shit where they fit comfortable in the waist but look like some mid nineties jnco jeans shit.

Aside of AEO I buy women's jeans from Forever 21. It pisses me off how women have plus size fashion, but guys clothes in stores only go up to 38, but a place like F21 they usually don't go above 36. Its like its okay for girls to be fat and still look nice but to be a good looking guy you have to be the size of a 12 year old. But yeah if you like the slim fit look go with F21 plus size. Make sure you get the full length ones and not the ankle jeans.

I'll be honest though. My style is probably a lot different than yours so it works for me. I dress kinda pop punk/ tumblr style.

Just be confident and stay away from toxic negativity like you'd find in /fa/ or /fit/ or some shit. All those people are virgins.
>>
Decent quality khaki's in your size

Oversized T-shirt

that's how every fat guy ever dresses how the fuck hard is it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.