[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zero matches on tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: images.png (804B, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
804B, 124x124px
>> on there since one month
What to do?
>>
File: search.png (24KB, 730x390px) Image search: [Google]
search.png
24KB, 730x390px
lower your standards
>>
kys
>>
>>17394171
Since when became swiping right on everyone a standard?
>>
Lose weight and/or get fit. If you don't have a "shirtless but it's okay because I'm at the beach with friends" pic on there you're doing it wrong. Also show that you have money. If you're broke, get money. Shit's not that hard to get if you aren't lazy.

Tinder mimicks real life to a certain extent. No girl wants to be with a neet bum.
>>
>>17394151
You shouldn't be using Tinder unless you already can pull plenty pussy in real life without it.
Tinder is exaggerated form of bar one night stands except there's no alcohol to level the playing field even slightly. If you don't have success at bars then don't use Tinder.
>>
Dude, lie. You need some flattering pics of yourself and you doing cool things.
Rip off tinder bios from those stupid sites with "best tinder bios" or "funniest tinder bios". The women are not gonna check. Get stock pics of dudes doing cool things like motorcycle riding and say its you. Those guys wear helmets, the women will never be able to tell. Don't super lie like, "Yeah lol this is me in outer space", but make yourself a fake Chad.
>>
>>17394307
I have over 40k
I am fit
I am tall

I am ginger :(((
>>
in the beginning I made the mistake to write a real profile in there, but you should basically just out a joke there and some smileys. Also get a good looking clean picture with a smile.
>>
Mh in two days its exactly 1 month
Then i will delete it and probably dont want to have anythibg to do with women anymore
I never had a date or something at 25, even when i have money, height, hobbies and a good degree
Women just seem to hate redheads, i dont get why but soon i wont care anymore
>>
File: mcconer.jpg (92KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
mcconer.jpg
92KB, 1310x873px
>>17394404
gingers usually get bad rep, but it isn't that.
you are most likely doing something wrong
post pics
>>
>>17394413
I already have here they said its fine
But i got like hundreds negative comments in real life
"Corpse tan" etc
The guy you posted has this blonde red hair, i waaaay paler and brown red
>>
File: o-RED-HOT-570.jpg (146KB, 1344x860px) Image search: [Google]
o-RED-HOT-570.jpg
146KB, 1344x860px
>>17394417
>real life
Niggas r jealous or probably just making jokes and u r autistic
>>
Don't do tinder. Don't do any dating site. Just go outside.
The thing with these things is that there's so many more men than women on them. So obviously, the women have a much higher standard since they have plenty of men to chose from and all men will have to lower their standards. That's why you see those r9k statistics that women consider the average man unattractive, they're made with data from this kind of sites.

Besides, people get attached to eachother a lot easier in person than through text and images. Make a group of friends and go out on bars/clubs/whatever. You will meet girls this way and if you are tall and fit (and hopefully not socially retarded) you will manage to pull some.
>>
>>17394424
Sure , i have nothing better to do -.-
Btw where are you from ?
I heard in asia they like pale skin but i want a gf and no ons so even this wont work out
I am from europe btw
What sucks that even in south europe you dont get the exotic factor bonus
>>
>>17394432
I am from south europe and I have no Idea what the fuck is the "exotic factor bonus"
>>
>>17394430
this guy is right
tinder is just one of the many ways to get girls and it does not work for everybody
>>
>>17394459
>it does not work for everybody

he ain't everybody
>>
>>17394449
Really?
So you say an italian or portugese dude hax no exotic appearance for a swedish or norwegian girl? Mkay
>>
Couple things about Tinder:

1. You have to have some good looking and interesting looking pics. Doing something with friends, with a dog, doing some activity, whatever. They can't all be selfies that you took in your bathroom wearing different shirts.

2. Your texting game has to be top tier. The worse your pics, the more this is true.

Fix those things and you should do better on Tinder. Profile should be short and at least a little bit funny. If you're tall, open with your height.
>>
File: 1423518091738.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423518091738.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>17394471
No, I was simply stating that I didn't understand what that means.
Ofc you would get the same "bonus" in the south, I don't get why you'd think otherwise.
>>
>>17394479
I dont have friends here cause i moved
so i dont have anyone to make pics. I have some selfies with made with a dslr
>>
>>17394214
If you swipe right on everyone, Tinder will sort of blacklist your profile through and algorythm which will understand you're spam. Use it moderately and like a normal person, not like a desperate virgin, and you might get some matches, eventually.
>>
File: 2016-04-04_11.39.28.jpg (29KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-04_11.39.28.jpg
29KB, 500x501px
>>17394562
I switched my profile and pic to fun profile and got matches but after a few i restored to normal
Pic i used and which got matches related
>>
>>17394516
You think so? I am not sure, beauty standard for men also seems to be darker there
>>
Damn op I have 100 matches on tinder with 1 pic where I'm not even smiling. I'm like a 6/10 and my bio is pretty much nonsense. How the fuck have you managed that?
>>
>>17394881
Chances are you are just humble bragging here.
>>
>>17394918
Not being funny, but Tinder really is not that difficult and odds are, these matches were picked up over a longer period of time.

Although it does still sound like a humble brag.
>>
>>17394923
Yes it's extremely easy so long as you are in the top 20% or of course a woman.
>>
>>17394918
I'm confused about what the fuck op has done with his profile to make himself so unswipeable. My profile is kind of trash, so when someone gets nothing in a month, it's confusing.

Op would you show us your profile? Do you look like a serial killer, a heroin addict, have a bunch of retarded pictures, or the main picture being shot up your nostril or something?

Also people saying stuff like put your height in, I think you should avoid trying too hard. Sometimes I swipe people off because they look like they put way too much time and effort into being amazing.
>>
>>17394931
Mh i am not comfortable with posting it here again desu.
Well i guess i am not made for a relationship it seems
>>
>>17394931
Nothing you put into your profile matters so long as you are good enough looking, which is why just stating your height is pretty good aproach if you look good.
>>
>>17394949
I read a little in profiles. Usually while flicking through other pictures.
>>
>>17394949
mh ok then i will probably give up cause i am too ugly it seems
>>
>>17395023
>abloo bloo bloo

Holy shit. This place is filled with whiners man. Even the ugliest mother fucker on the planet will look halfway decent if they took the time to work out and worked on their personality.

Go away and cry in your corner. You obviously have no interest in improving yourself and are content to believe that the world decided no one will ever love you.
>>
>>17395087
did i say that i dont lift ?
lifting seems to be a meme anyway
>>
>>17394151

post the pictures you are using here, as well as your profile
>>
>>17394430
>>17394459
Tinder doesnt work for 99% of men. Most women on there are just doing it for an ego boost, they aren't actually trying to have sex or get a bf.
>>
>>17394881
>I'm like a 6/10
okay lmao
t. not even jealous because also good looking but hate such humblebragging retards
>>
>>17395337
Huh? I'm not that good looking but I'm not exactly Quasimodo. To be OK looking all you need is hair, not horrible deformations, and no insane acne. Seriously.
>>
just swiped another round, nothing new
the problem is even when i would have one single match, i read that people here have many matches and nothing happens, so i think there is absolutely no hope ^^
>>
File: james blake miller.jpg (66KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
james blake miller.jpg
66KB, 800x448px
>be me
>lvl 23 male human warrior (thank god not wizard cuz i somehow i managed to score several times)
>had a tinder account a couple months ago
>live in town B because you study here
>got tons of matches
>some of that girls were nice and smalltalk was a pleasure
>never even dare to ask for a date
>one of matched girls ask for it first
>meet her
>date went mediocre
>notice she unmatched you as soon as you came back home
>delete account, focus on offline made relations
>finish studies and move to town W
>a lot lot smaller town
>create an account second time
>have a couple of matches
>most of them lives in another towns
>use same pics, type the same bio, greet new matched girls with funny and unusual lines just the way you did while having an account for the first time
>after asking girls about studies, work, interests etc you just don't know what to talk about
>every girl looks exactly the same to you
>they even have the same interests
>what makes you can recognize them is different names, ages and studies

What's wrong with me? Do I really need to get back to town B so I can possibly match those fine girls I enjoyed to talk? Or am I just fucking boring? Or what?
>>
>>17396355
Christ you sound like maybe you don't know how to hold a conversation with someone. You want to get laid? Go watch louis Theroux and behave like him. It works.

You just ask questions about them and what they're doing and you find weird ways to turn that into more conversation while being nice and polite. It's really easy.

You don't need the bogus flirting techniques or anything. If things go well, say 'look this has been such good fun, I'd really enjoy it if we could continue you this in person'. Easy.

Just be polite, keep them talking, and keep the conversation rolling on. Think about ways to keep it rolling while they talk. It's even easier with tinder.
>>
>>17396370
>You want to get laid?
Not really but I will check that louis Theroux.

>You just ask questions about them and what they're doing and you find weird ways to turn that into more conversation while being nice and polite. It's really easy.

The funny thing is I did it while living in B town. Girls I matched there... I don't know. It was a piece of cake to have a conversation. About how her and my day was. About related interests. I could talk to them about literally nothing.
Now I have matches with girls I just don't have any related interests. As I posted: most of them lives in another town. Dunno why they "liked me" from that distance. Dunno why I gave back "like" to them.

I cought myself feeling ok with no new messages on flamite. And a bit panicked after receiving new message. What should I text to her? She don't even like the stuff I do like. She's just another club girl and I don't even like clubs.

>You don't need the bogus flirting techniques or anything.
I'm not even trying to use any of flirting techniques.

>If things go well, say 'look this has been such good fun, I'd really enjoy it if we could continue you this in person'. Easy.
I guess I don't have enough courage to tell that. When I'm about to ask for a date... no, meeting... I feel like some sick rapist or desperated. God damn it.

>Just be polite, keep them talking, and keep the conversation rolling on. Think about ways to keep it rolling while they talk. It's even easier with tinder.
I am polite and I always text back.

Anyway thanks for replying.
>>
>>17396424
>I could talk to them about literally nothing.
Damn I mean "literally everything".
>>
>>17394367
Best advice.
>>
>>17394430
>Just go outside.
This. Do Pokemon Go!
>>
>>17394367
Op here
Yeah i actually do this kind of stuff like riding bit i dont have pics cause i am alone all time

I would say my pic looks ok cause at least i like it when women seem "normal"
This posing pics most women do or travel pics are so fuckin normie and boring
But it sucks that i dont get at least one match
>>
>>17396553
How can you interact with others using pokemon go?
>>
>>17398376

That was mostly tongue in cheek, but for real, have you played pokemon go? Social interaction is a huge part of the hook.
Find local PokeWalks or just wander to a hot spot with a bunch of lures, boom, you're basically at a nerdy music festival. Feel the room, chat to people about the game as an ice breaker, potentially hit it off and talk about normal shit etc.
>>
>>17398513
Really? I only see boys play it and its not that huge here anyway
>>
I've been on Tinder two days and got one match with a 29 year old Asian woman.Not sure where to go with that.

I've been on Okcupid for about 2 weeks and heard back from one person, who hasn't responded in 2 days anyway, and I seem to have exhausted the possibilities, or at least the main ones. Apparently I'm statistically in the "attractive" category based on their metrics but that probably doesn't mean much at all in this weird-ass environment.
>>
>>17394390
Shave you head and die your eyebrows.
If you have freckles. Paint your skin black.
>>
>>17398775
Are you kidding me or for real?
I wont shave my head cause some cunts dislike red hair
Also i dont know how to paint skin
If you mean this airbrush stuff, i know the video where they do that, but these are the darker red-blonde skintypes, on my superpale one it would look weird like this bodybuilding paint probably
>>
>>17398513
I went to a meetup. 70% dudes, and of the women all but one was fat.
>>
>>17399003
It was a weird idea anyway
>>
>>17399511
Idk. I'm a cool dude in good shape and I went. Why can't any not-fat women go to these types of things?
>>
>>17399003
It was a weird idea anyway>>17399516
>>17399516

Because women are stupid, what else to say ?
>>
Op again
I changed bio to hobbies and stuff
Swiped again and no matches, even fired up superliked on mid-tier women but nothing

Omg i will die alone lol
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.