[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend kept pushing me away then ended it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0084.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0084.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
We've been together few months she has a lot of feelings for me and even written me a love letter (pic). Always has a big smile on her face when with me. She wears my hoody a lot, I'm her first kiss, her first real boyfriend etc. Send me pics (nothing nude) but out of the shower type stuff, always hugging and kissing, telling me all the things I do that turn her on etc.

Then out of nowhere last week, she just said she's dumping me, I knew that was BS so I kept trying and she told me she has low self esteem, depression, self harms, I told her she doesn't need to do that she's my girl and I'm not going anywhere, she calmed down after a while and said sorry and she misses and loves me. She also told me she's scared of attachment and not ready for a relationship, I said okay I'll give you your space, no talking and stuff I just want her to get past this. She said thank you and that she loves me, and says she has so much going on in her head right now. The no contact didn't last long though because she spoke to me later that day. After a few days of not seeing me we walked past each other (live in small village) and she messaged me saying 'when I saw you I realised how much I miss you'

Then the following days (still haven't seen each other) she acts cold, says we can't be together because she's busy with work and how it takes up a lot of her time, I told her I know she can get busy but that doesn't mean we can't be together? She just says how I don't understand, I said this is all in her head and I know she wants to be with me and she said 'No I don't and you know I can't'. She keeps pushing me away and says she gives up and is going to sleep (she's done this a few times) so for the first time, I'm fed up and tell her whatever bye. Then she is like 'see no one wants me or needs me' I told her how can you say that when I do, and this was last night, haven't spoke since.

What do I do?
>>
you stop talking to her and look for another little girl
shes fake as most of the teenagers nowadays, she doesnt actually mean any of it
>>
Girls like that are toxic.

Run. You can't save her, all she'll do is drag you down in her depression.
>>
Sounds like BPD. Nothing you can really do OP, just move on (and block her). She may chase after you and pull you back into her shit.

If you want a healthy loving relationship, this girl cannot provide that for you.
>>
>>17394103
She's nuts
>>
>>17394103
oh, how cute the "first" breakup. They'll be many more OP and much messier and painful. Learn now to cut and move on. Longer you stretch this out the longer it takes to get over.
>>
File: 8b6.jpg (35KB, 496x358px) Image search: [Google]
8b6.jpg
35KB, 496x358px
Seems like you're relatively young just as she is, and it's best if you look out for yourself first at your assumed age. Her flakiness is something nobody healthy likes/can reasonably tolerate, so it's better if you talk straight and ask her if she wants this or not, and if she does, she better be ready to work with you so then you can both be happy. Don't try to appeal to her every want or put up with shit nobody should, because you'll just tire yourself out and realize how unhappy you are.

Keep safe.
>>
>>17394153
This.

I've been there before man. It's not worth it. Cut your losses. It'll be worse the longer you hold on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.